Katie and Nicholas

Story Info
About an open married couple.
4k words
3.54
39k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Peter, oh baby yes! Yes! YES!" Katie shouted as she propped herself up on her hands and knees. Peter let his seed spill inside her in this doggystyle position then wiping his brow he pulled out and crashed onto the pillow.

"You're welcome baby," Peter heaved out. "What time is he coming home?"

Katie tried to clear her sex fogged brain to remember what time her husband was to come home. She remembered, "I think he said-"

Katie's sentence was cut off by the sound of the front door opening and closing.

"Oh shit," Katie spoke.

"You did lock the door right?" Peter asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh shit, oh fuck," Peter cursed as he shot up to gather his clothes.

"Honey, I'm home!" Nicholas bellowed as he climbed the stairs to the bedroom to change. "Honey?!" Nicholas asked again when he heard no response as he opened the door to the bedroom. He heard the shower running and headed towards the bathroom.

"Hey baby, you okay?" Nicholas asked as he was about to pull away the shower curtain.

Katie jumped, startled, "Nicholas oh you scared me!"

"I called out three times."

"Oh guess I was really lost in my thoughts."

Nicholas reached out to cup the back of her head, pulling her close he kissed her softly; pausing briefly he decided to deepen the kiss. Leaning back he smiled, "Hello there gorgeous, I see you're all wet."

Katie laughed, "Nicholas! You're such a horny bastard!"

"I can't help it, I have a smoking hot wife" he commented. He quickly stripped to his bare skin to join his wife. "C'mere you," Nicholas urged as he slid in under the shower spray to rinse away the day's worries.

"Mmm, you're such a hunk when you're all soapy," Katie purred. She loved her husband to an extent. Katie loved Nicholas for his looks, his money, and his sexual desire and ability. She was stuck in her old ways, though, unable to satisfy her sexual hunger with just one man. In a sliver of the bathroom mirror she saw Peter slip out of the bedroom in his clothes to leave.

"Is everything okay baby?" Nicholas asked when he felt Katie stand still after nibbling on his ear. "Baby?"

Katie brought her attention back to her husband, "Hmm I'm sorry darling, my mind just zoned out on me a second there." Katie began again with sucking on his earlobe. She moved her mouth over his ear and down his neck to the hollow above his collar bone. Her hands caught up to the speed of her mouth. Nicholas moaned his approval as she grabbed both cheeks of his ass, squeezing and pulling him towards her all while tickling his sweet spot.

"Oh baby touch my cock, stroke it, suck it, fuck it for all I care, just show it some love," Nicholas begged breathlessly.

Katie obeyed, squatting down to take his dick into her hands, its large thick tip stared back at her. Hungrily she took all she could in her mouth, fitting it so she wouldn't gag. Nicholas quickly sucked in his breath and trembled slightly at the feeling.

His receptionist couldn't hold a candle to his wife but she got the job done, sometimes. Nicholas had uncontrollable urges during the day that had to be released before he went mad. He relied on his receptionist to help those urges until he could get home to his smoking hot, sexually hungry, wife.

He looked down on Katie and a new wave of desire bit at him. Her mouth, full of his cock, her beautiful hair, eyes, body, face, all were soaked. That thought led to another of how wet other parts of her could be as well. Slowly he began thrusting his hips at the thought that soon his manhood would be slipping in and out of her pussy. Katie gently slid her mouth off of Nicholas' dick, scraping it softly with her teeth. She smiled as she felt him shutter at the feeling. Her pussy was wet and dripping in anticipation of having his cock between her legs.

"Katie baby, stand up," Nicholas commanded gently. Helping her stand he kissed her gently, holding her breasts in each hand. He lifted one up to his mouth to suckle her nipple.

"Nicholas?"

"Yes darling?"

"Don't hold back."

With those words Nicholas bit hard on the nipple he once sucked gently. Katie hissed under her breath but enjoyed the change in direction. He twisted the other nipple until she stood on her tippy toes in pain. He bit and sucked at her neck, massaging her breasts roughly.

"C'mon baby," Katie urged on.

Nicholas obeyed and pressed onwards. He straightened up and pushed her against the shower wall to ram his fingers up her hot steamy pussy, pushing them deeper and deeper until she moaned with pleasure. Scraping his teeth against the front of her neck before biting down while ramming his fingers up inside her once again, bringing another moan from her lips.

"Oh yes Nicholas! Fuck me baby! Keep fucking me with those fingers! Oh please!"

In a hard, fast, and continual rhythm Nicholas pumped two fingers into Katie's shaven pussy until she buried her head in the crook of his neck, digging her nails into his back and biting down until her climax swept over her. As he pulled back she braced herself against the corner of the shower while he got down in his knees. Greedily he ate at her juices until he made her pussy dry for him only to make her wet again. Her breathing became heavy as her body warmed again to his touch despite the cold spray of water from the shower head.

"Fuck me."

Nicholas quickly came to his feet. Bending down he grabbed her thighs in order to hoist her up on top of his dick. She grasped for air both as her husband's meaty piece of manhood filled her and as her head and back slammed into the wall.

"After all these years your pussy's still tight. I knew there was a reason I loved you."

Katie laughed a little as she wrapped her legs around his waist a little tighter. She grabbed on to the edges of the shower stall. Nicholas thrust harder, barely holding on to his grip. "Mmm baby, oh wow, you're wonderful! Fuck me harder,' Katie urged.

Nicholas breathed heavily, "I'm trying baby but the shower's slippery."

"Then let's move elsewhere."

Nicholas threw back the shower curtain and stepped out onto the rug, "C'mere beautiful." Katie took his outstretched hand and stepped out. "I love you Katie, remember that."

"I know," Katie replied with anticipation.

Nicholas swept her up into his arms then backed her into a corner and right against a door hinge. It pressed into her shoulder blade to add pain along with pleasure. Once again he pushed his dick inside her hot pink folds.

"Oh baby."

"Shutup and let me fuck you," Nicholas replied with a renewed fury. He pressed her body harder against the wall and the door hinge so he could reach up with one hand to pull her long silky strawberry blond hair back to get free exposure of her neck. He bit down on her again, leaving his mark on her creamy fair skin. Tugging her hair from side to side he bit and sucked her neck and shoulders until they were bright red. Katie let out a loud moan that was a mixture of pain and pleasure. She dug her nails so deep into his skin that she drew blood and the sensation drove Nicholas even further and harder.

"Katie baby I think I'm going to cum! Hold on baby here it comes!" Nicholas yelled, breathing hard as his lasts thrusts pushed his seed out of him and into her womanhood.

"Oh Nicholas, oh baby, oh," Katie tightened her vagina as she came then loosened as she exhaled.

When both had come down from their orgasmic high he pulled her slowly away from the corner and the hinge. She took a look on the bathroom mirror at her shoulder blade where it had left a pretty bruised and slightly bloody mark. She smiled at the damage.

"Oh shit babe, I'm sorry for that. How come you didn't say anything?"

"I liked it."

"You're a sadistic little thing. I knew there was a reason why I married you."

Katie laughed a little as she slipped her arms around his neck. Lightly she kissed him on the lips then leaned back to look at the most wonderful man in the world, the man that knew about her sexual past, present and future. He knew and accepted but didn't always like her condition but at the end of the day he came home to her and her to him.

"Ouch baby have you looked at your neck? You're going to have to wear lots of make-up or scarves."

Katie looked back in the mirror and laughed, "Oh wow damn baby, I feel like I've been bitten by a rabid vampire or a mauled by a werewolf, one or the other."

"Ha, I can't help it but I'm sorry I went a little crazy on you."

"Mmm, it's all good baby. I love you. And they're all marks to remember you by when you're not here beside me."

"Did you get in trouble for the other day Katie?" Peter asked.

Katie looked over his shoulder and his hairy tan arm with a smile. "No, you know how our marriage is, we're open but we don't want to know about the other one's affair."

This time it was his turn to laugh, "I still can't believe the two of you are like that. If you were mine I'd never be ok with sharing you another person."

Again she laughed slightly as she rolled her body to face him, "Well to each his own. I love him but with our pasts we're able to hold others close to our hearts. We're not the only couple that lives like this, just probably one of the few that doesn't show the other who they're seeing."

Peter looked at her as he took it all in before looking at her neck, shoulders, and breasts. His mouth opened in shock at all the scratches and marks. "Holy shit, did I do that or was it him? I apologize if any of it was my doing, "he spoke quickly.

She laughed aloud before replying slowly, "No, these marks weren't caused by you but by Nicholas. That was the greatest bout of sex I've ever had, no offense."

"None taken, it just means I have to try harder from now on."

"Last time wasn't too bad, "she teased.

"Oh you think so?" Peter played along while gearing up for another round.

"Yes but it could use some improvement."

"Like how?"

"C'mere and I'll show you." Peter leaned over towards Katie who embraced him passionately and grabbing his ass to make his dick brush against her. A moan escaped him as he felt himself getting fully erect one more time.

Slowly the bedroom door cracked open quietly so either Katie or Peter could see Nicholas watch in the shadow. He knew Katie had been seeing someone but his curiosity had gotten to him as to who it was. He had left work early to find out who the mystery man was. He was surprised to find out it was Peter a former co-worker at his old firm. Jealousy appeared briefly in his mind but was extinguished when the thought came to his mind that he was doing the same thing. Lydia, his receptionist, informed him today that she was leaving and transferring to a competitor that she wouldn't have to suck dick in order to get a happy boss. He wasn't saddened; he had an idea for a new receptionist. Katie's moan erupted throughout the room brought him back to the scene happening on his bed, with his wife.

Peter was down at her pussy working his magical finger and mouth combo. Katie gripped the bars of the headboard as passion exploded inside her. After getting her dripping wet he slid his legs beneath hers and cupped her bottom to slide his dick in her twat. She sighed in contentment as she felt the hard phallus enter into her slippery vagina.

"Ride it baby," Peter demanded in a sexy tone that matched his gaze. "Make me cum."

By this time Nicholas had grown so hard that he had begun to stroke it while still trapped in fabric. Quietly he slipped it out to grow more; he began slowly jerking off and fondling his ball sack with the other hand. Steadily he worked himself up frenzy while watching and masturbating.

Katie rocked on Peter's dick slowly trying to think what time Nicholas would be home so she could get fucked again; but he would be better. Peter grabbed her tits and squeezed, bringing her attention back to him. The pain shot through her that felt nothing like yesterday with Nicholas.

"Baby what are you daydreaming?" Peter asked, slightly frustrated.

Katie had made her decision, now it was time to share it, "Peter after you leave here today I don't want you to come back again."

"Fine, we'll cum at my place," Peter suggested sarcastically though he knew what she was trying to tell him.

"No Peter, you know what I'm trying to say. I love Nicholas, he's wonderful in everyway and the sex is absolutely amazing. With a companion like that I know no one can hold a candle to him. So when you leave today never come back."

The way she put that last line set a fire in Peter who pushed her back and flipped her on her stomach. He was about to do something that he'd never done before and was hoping she hadn't either. He grabbed her by the waist to pull her up enough so he could ram his dick in her ass. She yelped in pain as he entered her so harshly. "If this is my last time baby then I'm going to make it memorable," Peter huffed out while pounding her asshole with his dick and smacking her ass hard repeatedly. Katie's face stayed contorted in pain but she let him continue in hopes he would soon be done.

Nicholas watched on as Peter continued, jerking off. At first he didn't know if he should run in to break things up but he decided that Katie was, for the most part, ok. He was on the verge of shooting all over the wall but slowed down to cum when Peter did.

"Ooooh, "Peter let out a loud moan as he creamed the inside of Katie's ass. He smacked her good and hard one last time as he pulled out making her groan in pain. Nicholas held his breath as his own semen erupted. He watched it as he sprayed the walls with his sperm. Quickly he zipped up and hid out of site to wait for Peter to leave. "There's my parting gift for you, hope you enjoyed it. I know I really didn't, your pussy is too loose. Probably from all those other guys you fuck other than me and your husband. And your ass was too tight like you were trying to squeeze my dick off," Peter insulted while getting dressed. When he was done he paused at the door to look back at her, "I hope he treats you just as rough when he finds out about me." With that Peter left leaving Katie to break out in tears that she'd been holding back. With the marks she knew she had now Katie couldn't help but wonder what Nicholas would say when he found out or what he would do.

After seeing Peter leave Nicholas was tempted to follow him and make him pay for how he'd treated his wife. He refrained himself after having Katie burst into tears. His heart broke but he knew he couldn't run and console her because fighting would ensue about him doing nothing to save her. He didn't want her having to deal with more emotions right now than she already was.

Katie dried her tears then hobbled to the shower to get Peter's smell off of her and to help ease the pain. Her whole life she had managed to remain a virgin about her ass, she thought it disgusting. However, after the initial pain had subsided it didn't feel too bad but his purposeful roughness ebbed away any enjoyment she was feeling as the pounding and slapping nearly exhausted her emotions to the point of fainting. Right now all she wanted was Nicholas' two strong arms surrounding her, comforting her soul like only he could.

"Why do I seek others in order to get what only Nicholas can provide me with? I love him and what that man does to me, for me, like none other on this earth. Why do I wonder, because my past has broken into a habit that's hard to break out of? I have to stop, there's no telling how much longer either of us can do this until this perfect marriage of ours falls apart past the point of mending fences," Katie thought aloud. She leaned against the shower's corner, away from the spray. After she had finished she dressed in her pajamas, crawled in bed, and wrestled herself asleep.

Nicholas had heard her in the shower and watched her collapse into, he hoped, a deep sleep. He had been paged to come back to the office so he left, reluctantly. Tonight, he vowed, he'd hold her close and show her how much she meant to him.

A week later Katie and Nicholas walked out into the bright light after occupying the dark theater, arm in arm. She had poured her heart out to him that night she kicked Peter out, then Nicholas comforted her until she fell back asleep. Since then the two of them had been taking things slow, like falling back in love and starting over.

"So where to now baby?" Nicholas asked, draping his arm over her shoulders.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. That was a good movie though wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Are you hungry?" Katie asked, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Not really."

"Ok, want to just go back home?"

"And do what?" Nicholas asked with a bit of mischief in his voice.

"I don't know but I'm sure we can figure something out," Katie replied, in the same tone.

"Well, let's go."

As they walked to their car Nicholas caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye. "Hey baby," Nicholas stopped, padding his pockets. "I don't think I have my cell phone, I'll be right back."

"Want me to come with you?"

"No, just go ahead and get the car. I'll be back soon."

"Ok," Katie said, planting a kiss on his cheek before walking on to the car by herself. Nicholas walked back to the theater, towards Peter who, at this moment, was alone. He hurriedly approached him even though he didn't know what he would do to him.

"Hey Peter!" he called out with a smile.

"Nicholas, hey, how have you been?" Peter called back, not disguising his nervousness all that well.

"How you been?"

"Good and you?"

"Not bad."

"Great. Hey can I borrow you for a second? I think I lost my keys somewhere in here, can you help me find them?"

"Well-"

"Great!" Nicholas grabbed Peter's shoulder firmly, steering him to the entrance, once in he gave a strategy. "Ok, I'm going to check the desk and if you'll check the bathroom for me. It has a keychain of our hockey team on there. Go!" Nicholas gave Peter a shove who seemed so confused he went along with it all. Nicholas counted to himself after he saw Peter go inside the men's bathroom. Then he walked briskly after him before charging the door. He found Peter checking out a stall, Nicholas slammed him face first against the wall then closed the door behind him. Nicholas yanked down Peter's pants and underwear, exposing his bare ass.

What the fuck are you doing fag?! Get away from me! Who is this?!" Peter yelled before passing out from a blow to the head after trying to turn it to see his attacker.

"Oh hell no, you're not getting off that easy," Nicholas whispered evilly. Reaching over he ripped off some toilet paper, dunking it in the dirty toilet water he let it drip on Peter's face. Slowly his eyes flickered open until he was fully awake and feeling pain.

"There, now that's better. Back to business you fuck head," Nicholas whispered viciously while taking out his hard penis.

Peter squinted into the light; he couldn't hear well over the ringing in his ears, "Do what?"

Right then Nicholas rammed his thick long cock up the tender virgin ass of Peter's seedy body. Thrusting and ramming, enjoying Peter's screams of pain. The agony he saw his wife suffer brought renewed rage. Peter tried to put up a fight but every time he tried Nicholas shoved his head further into the dirty toilet bowl. Nicholas began smacking Peter's ass very hard, making whelps and bruises rise on contact.

"Oh please stop!" Peter pleaded.

Nicholas thrust harder and harder, feeling unfortunate release fast approaching. He slapped and beat harder, dunking Peter's head completely in the toilet. On the last dunk Nicholas came, as he did he pushed down the lever on the toilet while Peter's head was still fully submersed. He quickly pulled out, cleaned up, and left. He walked out with a smile only to run into Katie at the entrance.

"Baby what took you so long?" she asked worriedly.

12