Katie at the Cabin

Story Info
I thought it was my wife who wanted to swap.
15.2k words
4.33
155.1k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

My wife Melissa eyed me from the love seat. She wanted the night to get on, she was anxious. I think we were all anxious. Tim sat with his wife Kate on the floor of the cabin. They were whispering something to each other, laughing quietly. I'd known them since middle school, and they were pretty much as close to me and Melissa as another couple could be.

"Ryan, come here, I got something to tell you." She smiled devilishly. She was the one that usually got the ball rolling. I'd met her at college, married her when we graduated. We were all right around twenty-six. I went to her, she kneel against me when I sat down.

"Me and Katie have a surprise for you guys." She wanted to warn me, in case we weren't into it. It wasn't our cabin, but most of what went on there was because of her. It was pretty harmless up until the night before. We were all close, made love to our spouses in each other's presence, didn't swap, maybe the girls kissed, licked a little, but it was harmless...

"Kate! Should we tell 'em?" Kate looked nervous, she was smiling and anxious, but she wasn't as forward as Melissa. She was more girlish, looked five or six years younger than she was, had a small thin frame with perfect little breasts. Pretty much the opposite of Melissa.

"Yes!" Tim grinned. Melissa continued,

"As you boys know, me and Katie had an extremely good time last night. And since you guys had to sleep alone while we had our fun, we've devised a scheme, pending your approval of course, for your mutual enjoyment." Kate stood up, it was her part of the presentation.

"Timmy, Ryan... We thought maybe we'd have a night where we switched, er, not sex..." She was tongue-tied looked embarrassed, Melissa coolly continued for her friend. I looked at Tim, he wasn't tracking, I was pretty surprised that she'd gotten Kate to go along this far.

"Yeah, not like sex, sex, but oral and...we went to the drug store today and both did something special...for anal too." She couldn't even say it without her cheeks turning red. I assumed she meant they cleaned out their...my thought was interrupted by Tim's laughing.

"You two are messing with us. Ryan, this is one of their gags." It was possible, but the way they were both so anxious about it made me think they might be serious.

"Mel, Kate, let me get this straight. Timmy goes to our bedroom and I go visit Katie dear for the night and we uh... can do everything but straight sex?" She nodded, I looked at Kate, her cheeks were bright red. She was a local TV news anchorwoman, with teeth that were way too white.

"Yes. Katie and me were together all last night and it was so much fun, we just wanna share what we experienced with you two." I looked at Tim, he just shrugged and mumbled that it was fine with him. So once we all agreed, however unenthusiastic, the girls had their own pow wow, then returned and told us to go to the host girl's bed.

I went to Kate and Tim's room and sat on the bed with a little light from the hall spilling in. She walked in cautiously in her jeans and sweater.

"Hi, Ryan." Her voice was shaky. She stopped in front of me, didn't bother closing the door or turning on the light.

"Hey, Katie. I like your earrings." I wanted to distract her. I was nervous but she was just about shaking. She felt her ear and the little hoop.

"Thanks, Ryan." She giggled then opened the drawer in the night stand and took out a tube.

"What you got?" She unscrewed the cap and peeled off the cover with her fingernail.

"Mel got strawberry, we got cherry." She squeezed a little on her finger and offered it to my mouth. I tasted her finger, she laughed nervously.

"I like it, it tingles a little." She set it down and took her sweater off. She wore a tight white t-shirt beneath it. She was super thin, which made her small chest look a lot bigger than it actually was sticking out from her frame. Her ass, on the other hand, was genuinely round and sexy. I rubbed her behind her knee.

"I'm supposed to strip for you, sit still." I sat back. She took off her pants, showed me her black thong in the front and back. I'd see it all before, I knew what her little lips looked like, how she left a good size patch of hair above but shaved her lips. She took her t-shirt off with her back to me, revealing her bra, she snapped that off too and it fell to the floor. It was just her dark brown hair and underwear that was all that was covering her skin. So far she was just undressing, not exactly stripping, but the way she bent over in front of me to slide her thong off made up for it. She did it slow and revealed her perfect nakedness to me inch by inch.

"You're so sexy, Katie." She turned around with her hands by her side, I was instantly hard. She tugged my shirt off over my head so I was just in jeans. She sat sideways on my lap facing away. She was so light, felt so different than Melissa. I kissed her neck and stroked her belly, she leaned back against my chest.

"We can kiss anywhere but the mouth, Ryan." I sucked on her earlobe, she moaned lightly and wiggled against me.

"Kate, get on your hands and knees and I'll kiss you anywhere." She giggled and climbed off me and into position, ass in the air. I ripped my pants and boxers off and kneel on the bed behind her.

Her skin was smooth, I stroked her ass and ran my fingers down to her puss. She was wet, I explored her for a little while, her breathing got heavier. When I licked her lips she shivered and moaned. She tasted better than Melissa, smelled better. I stared at her asshole, in theory I was going to get that too. I'd seen her take her husband in the ass a few times, never for that long though.

I tickled her clit with my fingers and ran my tongue over her perineum and into her crack. She shifted and mewled as I ran it over her anus. I stopped and got some of the cherry lube on my fingers and rubbed it down her crack, around her tight little hole. I licked around her crack, kissed her and slipped a finger in her puss. She was really getting into it now, pushing back against me, I was just trying to get her hot enough to slip a finger in her asshole.

"Oh, god, Ry, I think I'm going to cum." That was my cue, I rubbed her clit into her and inserted the tip of my lubed up finger into her anus. She came hard, screeched, and put her head on the bed. I stopped rubbing her puss and kept insinuating my finger into her butt. She kept her ass in the air and let me get half my index in her before she pulled away.

"Okay, your turn." She turned around and grabbed my cock, stroked it as she got into position to take me into her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet and amazing, she swirled her tongue around the head and sucked me soft and then hard and I was going to cum after only a minute of it before I pulled her off. I had something else in mind.

"Wanna try in your behind?" She laughed, told me to go slow, got back on her hands and knees away from me.

"You're a little bigger than Tim, you gotta get two fingers in first." She was nervous again, I got the lube and squeezed a glob onto her anus. She squealed that it was cold. I rubbed it up and down her crack, she moved her hips in circles. I licked her crack and kissed her cheeks for a minute before I slipped my first finger in, which was easier than the first time. She moved with my finger as I took it out and gently pushed it back in. I told her I was gonna try another finger, she said 'okay'.

It took a little pushing but it finally popped in, she told me to go slow again. I licked her pussy to settle her down, didn't move my fingers. Finally when it seemed like she relaxed enough I stroked her in and out and she moaned, she was into it.

"Okay, Ryan, you can try to put it in, just get it lubed good." I got the tube again and stroked my cock, got myself slippery, put more on her anus and got into position behind her.

"Ohhhh! Ouch." I started to push in, my penis trying to open her. She was uncomfortable, obviously, I held my cock and pushed gently until the head popped in, she exhaled and I was able to slide farther in her. Her ass was amazing, her sphincter trying to push me out, so snug around me. It took some time working my cock into her, but it was worth it.

"You feel so good, Katie, I can't believe I'm inside you." I was moving in and out, fucking her with half of my cock. She was whining. I was holding her hip so I reached around with my free hand and started rubbing her clit. That got a better response from her and it seemed she was more open to me. I was in not quite pelvis to cheek, but still deep. We fucked, she moved back against me a little, I could pick up the pace.

"More lube, Ryan...Jesus, you're so deep, keep rubbing me." I squeezed a glob on my cock on its way out and pushed back in, I felt like I was within a minute of blowing my load. She came first, it was unexpected, Melissa had never had an orgasm during anal sex. Her body spasmed, her sphincter squeezed and relaxed around me over and over, I couldn't stand it, I came inside her, held her against me.

"I'm coming in you Katie, I can't fucking believe it, ahhh, fuck!" Her cheek was against the sheets, I was just kneeling there looking at my cock in her ass. I pulled out slowly and watched her anus close after my exit. From the looks of my dick it appeared she had cleaned herself out well earlier.

"I've never cum doing that, Ryan." She lay on her side, I lay down next to her, stroked her naked back. I leaned forward and sucked on one of her pointy nipples, she cooed and stuck her chest out toward me. I played with her titties with my mouth, ran my tongue around her aureole, sucked, nipped at her, pretty much slobbered on her breasts for the next five minutes until I was hard again.

"Your tits are perfect, Katie."

"I like what you're doing to 'em." Her hand had found my cock, wrapped itself around, she wasn't really stroking it. I stroked her cheek, looked into her eyes and out of habit tried to kiss her mouth. She realized we were kissing after a few seconds and pulled back.

"Oh, no, we can't smooch at all; against the rules." I said I was sorry and kissed and sucked on her neck while I fondled her breasts and ran my hand over her pussy. I explored her for a while before she said anything.

"Ryan, I can't believe you came in my butt." We both laughed pretty hard. She began stroking me when we grew quiet.

"You're hard, I don't know if I can let you back in just yet." She moved down the bed and took my cock into her mouth. I was blown away, little Katie was sucking me after I fucked her and came in her ass. Her ass was fun, but her mouth was wet and alive around me. She would suck me for a little then stroke me and look me in the eye then suck me and stroke me etc.

I moved her legs up toward me to get access to her puss. She continued to suck me and play with me as I brought her to my mouth. We lay there and sucked and licked each other for a while before I started to get the early warning signs of an impending orgasm. I wanted her ass again, I placed my index at her anus while I chewed and sucked on her clit.

"Oh, god, I'm practically drooling down there...shit, so good." My finger was inside of her again, she was losing it. I stopped everything and pulled my cock from her mouth.

"Why you stopping, we were so close?"

"I know, you're too good, I wanna be inside you again." She got back on her hands and knees and I stopped her.

"Let's do it face to face, I wanna see you." She fell back on the bed and spread her legs. I lifted her thighs over the top of mine so I could get a good angle on her. I got the lube, stroked it on my dick and put a copious amount against her asshole and worked it in.

"Okay, do it!" She was in heat, she'd probably let me have her pussy if I accidentally pushed those couple inches north. I had the head of my cock in her ass with very little resistance. I pushed into her more and more, and her breathing was heavy and ragged with each in and out stroke. I was bent over her kissing her neck and cheeks when I realized that my pelvis met her skin. I was six inches deep in her ass, as far as was anatomically possible.

"I'm all the way in, you're so hot, so sexy." She looked like she was in agony when I pulled halfway out and pushed back all in. After fucking her deep for a couple minutes she begged me to take it out.

"I need a break." I pulled out, lay over her, cock against her slit, rubbed against her a little. That got her, she looked like pure bliss as she ground her clit into my hard cock. I felt so close to her, she had her arms and legs wrapped around me, we were all but fucking, laying in her bed grinding against each other.

"Katie, let me suck on your tongue." She had to think about it. Finally she stuck it out at me, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it in and out of my mouth like I was giving her tongue a blow job. She moaned into my mouth, I rubbed against her slit harder, she came on my dick.

"Ohh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I got back on my knees, stared down at her body, her chest was heaving, I was hard. I moved her legs back, thighs up. I got more lube and rubbed her asshole again, telegraphing my intentions, she let me. I eased myself back into her and we were in a pretty good shallow rhythm, her sour face only returned after I started to fuck her deeper. I pulled out of her, moved up the bed and offered her my cock. She hesitated, looked at me, looked at my cock but let me put it in her mouth and pretty much fuck her mouth for half a minute. It was too much, the sound of her slurping and really working my cock after it was in her ass set me off. I grunted and ejaculated into her mouth, pretty much exploded, she swallowed the first few squirts then took her mouth off and let me spray on her chin and neck.

I asked her for her tongue again, she offered it, let me suck it as I pressed my body to hers, felt her nipples poking my chest, her hot puss against my thigh. I held her hair in my hand as I sucked her tongue and kissed her face. She relished the attention, closed her eyes and let me do what I wanted except for when I tried to steal a standard kiss from her, she scolded me. "Hey, Ry, guess whose idea it was to switch tonight?" I was sure it was Mel's.

"Melissa's." She shook her head.

"I wanted to, she was hesitant at first. I convinced her, cuz I wanted to have you." That got me hard again, I didn't think it was possible, but she hit me with that and I was. I was rubbing her cheeks and stroking her hair when I found her little slit again with my shaft. I humped her gently, she grinded against me out of natural response.

"Oh, no, I can't take you in my butt again. Jesus, how are you hard?"

"You're too sexy, I need to be inside you for real, just once." She looked worried, like maybe she wouldn't get to have my cock because of what we'd agreed to.

"Oh, god no, we can't... We agreed." I kissed her full on the mouth, ran my tongue over her teeth, basically soul kissed her. She kissed back as passionately and rubbed up against my cock. I didn't try to put it in her.

"You broke the rules, you kissed me." She was still grinding her clit on my cock. I didn't answer her, just sucked on her tits for a little until she was moaning and rubbing harder against me.

"I've wanted you since high school, you're gorgeous, amazing." I held my cock in hand, rubbed it over her lips, she shivered and whined, mouthed a 'No, we can't'. I kissed her mouth again, she kissed me back, I slipped the head of my cock into her oozing puss. She was pure heat, so much tighter than my wife, like living silk. I kept kissing her, she whined and moaned into my mouth, sucked on my tongue, let me suck and lick her lips lewdly.

"Oh, fuck, you're fucking me, Ryan... We're being bad." I bottomed out in her and was fucking her in long hard strokes. Her ass was nice, but her pussy was heavenly. Whenever I fucked Melissa from then on, I'd have to think of how much better her best friend's pussy was.

"You're pussy is so good, the best." I fucked her, slid in and out and loved the sluicing sound, my pelvis making contact with hers.

"So good, your cock is my favorite, fills me up." I lifted her legs higher so she could wrap them around me. The sound was so much louder, the knocking of the bed more obvious. The other bedroom was all the way down the hall and around the corner, but they had to hear how loud we were being right then.

"Oh, fuck yes, Ryan...Gawd, I can't believe you're gonna make me cum around your cock." I absolutely fucked the shit out of her then. Her eyes had gone Chinese, she just kept saying my name over and over, then she came and screeched in my ear, wrapped her legs around me and I was held in her body by her arms and legs.

Her hands were on my ass and I couldn't even warn her I was going to cum, I just exploded in her, whitewashing the back of her unprotected cunt. We were sweating pretty heavily. We lay together for a while after, I kissed her like she was mine to kiss. She whispered:

"Jesus, we didn't use a condom...shit. You're real good, you tricked me and fucked my brains out. We'll have to get a condom before we do it again." She was already planning our next fuck, minutes after the last one we weren't supposed to have. She glowed, her dark brown hair stuck to her cheek was sexy as hell. We fell asleep together, I awoke a few hours later with her warm body intertwined with mine, completely aroused. She was sleeping lightly, I pulled her over me. She woke up and kissed me hard.

"I need you." She smiled, I think she might have thought I was her husband, she was hazy and it was dark. She got into position on top of me, found my cock with her hand and put it in. She leaned down over me, crushed her breasts into my chest. We made out as I thrust up into her wet, hot puss. She stopped kissing as I fucked her harder and deeper, she put her cheek against my cheek and moaned.

"I love you, I love your cock, ahhhh." She came, I kept fucking her, she screeched and I think she came again.

"Your pussy's too good, I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me." I was sure she thought I was her husband, I tried to pull out of her but she pinned me with her pelvis, wrapped her arms around my neck. I went with it, thrusted into her pelvis, ground my pubic hair into the little she had and came in her in ropes.

"Ahh, fuck Katie, you're so good. I love your pussy." She lay her full 110 pounds or so on me, sucked on my neck. I tried to pull my soft cock out of her but she still had me pinned.

"Stay." After some more kissing and fondling she fell asleep, I moved her off me, took my cock out.

We awoke to the mess that was our bodies and bed sheets. She looked at me and giggled.

"Ryan, I think we broke some of the rules." She ran her finger over my chest.

"Yeah, we did, it's my fault."

"I know, you were bad...should we tell them?" She didn't look like she wanted to.

"Maybe they broke the rules too, we should find out before we tell them." She nodded.

"Seal it with a kiss." We made out until she pushed me away and told me to send her husband back to her.

I didn't knock on my bedroom door, I walked in and saw my wife spooned into my best friend. The sheets were a mess, her hair was all the evidence I'd need to tell that she'd had sex. I nudged Tim, he awoke with a start and looked frightened for a moment before realizing where he was.

"Morning, Tim, go to your wife." He looked over at Melissa.

"Oh, hey kid. See you in a bit." He picked his pants and shirt up off the floor and walked out naked. I had put my boxers on to go to my room, but I took them off when Tim left and got in next to my sleeping wife. She woke up when I pressed myself to her.

"Ryan?" She turned her head but couldn't really see me. I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, it's me, sweetheart. Timmy went back to bed." She wiggled out of my arms and turned to face me. She looked happy, she kissed me and explored my mouth with her tongue. Neither of us must of tasted that fresh, there was that post-fuck funk still in the air and sheets.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers