Katie at the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers

Krissy's hand was wrapped around his cock and stroking as it was sliding in and out. Her eyes were wide with excitement. He hand rubbed her own pussy right through her jeans. She even bent down and licked Crystal's tummy and upper pussy mound. Crystal responded by running her fingers through Krissy's hair and pushed her face down to keep working.

Katie had gotten up also. She went over to Kasey and her man. Katie bent down and licked Kacey's clit which sent Kasey orbit. She continued to thrash about wildly and I could she was screaming. Katie also allowed her lips to slide the full length of the guy's big cock as he thrust in and out of Kacey's tight fuck box. The guy didn't last long as he pulled out for his shot.

Katie and Kasey both had a hand jerking the spunk out onto Kacey's gorgeous tight little body. Katie bent over to suck and slurp up all the thick strings of cum and made sure to dribble a little into Kacey's accepting mouth. They even kissed with a little tongue before Katie returned to her chair.

Krissy and Crystal finally got their guy to finish also. He pulled out and Krissy got down on he knees in front him and between Crystal's wide spread legs. She sucked Crystal's bald pussy as the guys shot load after load of thick white gobs of jizz all over Krissy's face and Crystal's pussy. Krissy did the same as Katie and sucked it all up. Crystal bucked an orgasm of her own as she actually squirted some of her pussy juice onto Krissy's face.

I, myself could hold back no longer. I shot my load to the visions I had just witnessed. My body spasmed as I unleashed a few good torrents of man jizz. Fortunately, there was a full box of Kleenex and a trashcan. These people know the business very well. I have now experienced the 'Husband Special' and let me tell you it was special indeed.

Sure enough, my wife sure looked good licking that guys cock, it was really hot. But even surprised me more, by licking and sucking girl parts too. This was something I had been dying to see after the events with Don and Frankie years ago. I guess that some of wish had come true.

I hauled ass home as fast as I could. It was at least an hour until I heard Katie and Krissy walk through the door. She came over and kissed me hello and Krissy just went upstairs and straight to bed. I could tell she was horny as shit and I planned to take care of that. We made our way to the bedroom and she was all over me.

"Fun night?" I asked.

"Yeah, we had a blast, some of the girls got really wild."

"I'll bet your sister was a typical stick in the mud."

"No, I think she actually had a great time for a change. I saw a side of her that I've never seen before."

"Why? What did she do?" I asked while pretending not to know.

"Oh, let's just say that her husband would not approve." She replied.

I let her start doing all the work, while I just laid there and enjoyed.

"Wow, so this is how it feels to be a 'Kit Kat Boy.'" I blurted out.

Katie suddenly stopped and looked at me, half shocked, half relieved.

"You know about that?"

"Let's just say, I had a front row spot to the whole show. And I sure did enjoy it."

Katie looked at me with sly look, I kind of think she knew I was there all along, but never really said. She got right back to the task of giving me a blow job. We ended up having some great sex that night, as we always do after her nights out. Hopefully, they make plans to go again, sometime in the near future...

wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers
12