Katie Gets Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers

Lady Anne and Lady Elizabeth arose from the sofa and walked over to the bench. They and Lady Desirée made comments to each other about Katie's body and some of the things they'd like to do to her. As they continued talking about how they wanted to use her holes, Katie's pussy began to glisten. Lady Anne was the first to notice. She said they should make her wait until they'd been served, and they all agreed. Greta laughed softly and Lady Elizabeth grinned knowingly. "Yes, I'm sure you've already used the slut, Greta. That's your reward for preparing her for us, and now it's our turn."

Lady Elizabeth walked to the end of the bench where Katie's head rested. She straddled the bench, lowered herself onto Katie's face and said, "Until further notice, slave, you do not have to ask permission to do what you're told. Just do it. If there's any hesitation on your part, Greta will give you a little nudge. Now, start licking!" As the slave's tongue came out to do as she was told, Lady Elizabeth shifted her position so her asshole was now over Katie's mouth. Katie flinched. "Greta - give her a nudge!"

Greta slapped her hand down hard onto the spread pussy. As Katie gasped, Greta slapped again and again. Strands of wetness clung to Greta's hand. She spanked the soaked pussy several more times before abruptly shoving three fingers inside it and stroked then in and out roughly. This new shock caused Katie's mind to clear and she began to lick Lady Elizabeth's rim. "That's enough, Greta. I think we have her back now." Greta withdrew her fingers, walked over to my chair and extended her wet fingers to the mouth of my house slave. Instinctively, my girl licked Greta's fingers clean and then thanked her.

After several minutes of rimming Lady Elizabeth, Lady Anne approached and said she'd waited long enough. She exchanged places with Lady Elizabeth and started grinding her crotch back and forth over Katie's face. My cock was practically aching for attention so I instructed my girl to get in between my knees and start licking. Jamie must've liked my idea and gave his girl similar instructions. Lady Desirée went to a closet and returned wearing a strap-on. The dildo's girth was about the size of an average cock, but was no longer than 5 inches. She moved to the open end of the bench and eased the tip of the dildo inside Katie's pussy before she began her assault. During the first few seconds of her deep strokes, she told Katie not to orgasm until she was told to do so. She continued stroking in and out as Lady Elizabeth and Lady Anne swapped places through several of their own orgasms.

Lady Desirée finally took a break and asked Greta if she was ready to do some fucking. Everyone in the room knew Greta was ready. There she stood with her purple Feeldoe® in place, looking about as natural as a woman with a purple cock possibly could. Her muscles were so toned she had no need to wear a harness. She could even walk without it falling out and that's exactly what she did. As Lady Desirée pulled back, she commented about Katie's pussy juice gushing out and flowing over her asshole. Greta just grinned as she got into position and suggested that someone sit on her mouth for the next little bit. Lady Anne volunteered. She placed her pussy on Katie's chin and then slid onto her mouth. At that precise moment, Greta pushed the head of her purple cock into the juice slickened, puckered rim of Katie's ass and fucked it without mercy. I immediately felt sorry for her, but was also extremely aroused by what I was seeing, as evidenced by my now gagging slave girl. I pushed her away and watched, spellbound by what was happening to Jamie's wife. Jamie had a firm grip on the back of his girl's head and was holding it in place as he pushed his cock into her throat.

"Hey! Jamie! Easy there, guy. Remember what we have planned for her!" I said.

He released his girl's head and pushed her away, his saliva coated cock standing out from his body. "Yeah, you're right, but I'm about ready to pop right now. Ask them if we can wrap this up."

I told my girl to go to Lady Desirée and tell her that Jamie and I were about ready for the final stage of the session. Lady Desirée told Greta it was time to stop and let us have our fun, so Greta eased her pace until she finally stopped. When she withdrew the purple cock from Katie's ass, she presented it to my girl who promptly licked it clean. As Lady Anne got up from Katie's mouth, Greta pulled the smaller end out of her pussy and placed it on Katie's mouth. She licked it without being told. "Yeah, I'm going to enjoy doing you, slut," Greta said with a smile.

Lady Desirée announced, "Alright, gentlemen. It's now time for your part. Come on over."

Jamie and I stood up and walked to the bench. Katie lay there covered in the ladies' cum and perspiration. Although her pussy and asshole had obviously been abused, she smiled as she looked up at Jamie.

Jamie turned his attention to the Dommés and thanked them. He continued, "I think you know what we're going to do to her now so if you'd rather not watch, we won't be offended."

"Oh, we don't mind!" Lady Elizabeth exclaimed.

Lady Anne agreed adding, "In fact, maybe you'd like to do that to us sometime. A girl can never get too much protein."

Greta chimed in saying, "Yes, that's true! I'll gladly let you give me a facial anytime you want to share your slut with me."

Besides being turned on by that, I was starting to wonder what else Greta might have in mind for Jamie.

"Enough talk," Lady Desirée said. "It's time to prepare the slut to go home."

"After you, John," stated Jamie.

I stood over Katie's face and then instructed my girl to rim me while his girl first sucked my cock and later gave me a handjob. Before long I was shooting my cum onto Katie's face. After the last spurt I wiped my cock in her hair and then had Jamie's girl lick me clean.

Jamie then moved into position over his wife's face. "That looked like it was enjoyable. I'll have the same thing, girls." With my girl's tongue buried in Jamie's ass and his girl stroking his cock, he was soon spewing a massive load of cum onto Katie's breasts and then her face. If I didn't know better I'd have sworn he was Peter North.

After he finished, Lady Desirée unfastened Katie's ankles and gave her a few minutes to relax before handing her the dress she'd worn before. "Put this on, but do not wipe off any of the cum. Your Master wants you to enjoy that on your way back home." Katie did as instructed.

The cum Jamie had splattered onto her breasts quickly soaked through the material. Some of the cum dripped from her cheeks and chin onto the dress, and the juice from her pussy soon showed through, as well. It would be obvious to anyone who saw her that she'd been involved in something out of the ordinary.

"Wait here while John and I get changed," Jamie told his wife as we headed to the changing room. Our house slaves followed us in to help. As I was getting dressed, my girl asked if I was pleased by her service and if she could tongue my ass before I left. I assured her that she'd been quite satisfactory and it wasn't necessary to rim me again. She got on her knees and said softly, "If it pleases you Sir, may this girl taste your ass once more before you leave me? I will gladly let you do anything to me if you'll grant me this one wish."

Jamie looked over at me and said, "Damn, man! How can you refuse such an offer?"

He was right. I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I lowered my pants, leaned forward slightly and told her to enjoy herself. I think she did. I know I enjoyed it! But it was getting late and we had to go. We finished dressing and went back to the front room.

As Jamie took the leash to lead Katie outside, he again expressed his thanks to the ladies and said he'd like to do something like that again soon. Greta beamed while the others smiled politely. Lady Desirée thanked me for bringing her such a good new client and offered to let me take home the strawberry-blonde slave girl. She told me, "I think you two make quite a happy looking couple." I responded saying I'd like to talk about that in detail soon, thanked her, and proceeded towards the door. Once outside, we began the walk back to my car, passing several people along the way. Nearly every one of them did a double-take as we passed by. The girl of a teen couple was heard asking her boyfriend why he didn't do that to her. I chuckled and wondered if I should go back and talk to them about the possibilities.

Once we reached the car, Jamie told Katie he hoped she enjoyed her special evening. He added that he was still so aroused that he was going to fuck her good when they got back home. He looked at me and said, "Sorry, John, but I want some time alone with my wife. I'll invite you over another time."

"Not a problem, Jamie. Not a problem. Besides, I'm going back to talk to Lady Desirée about her offer."

And then I drove them home...

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers
12