Katie Goes Anal

Story Info
Katie gives her anal virginity to her dad.
1.9k words
4.32
201.7k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since seducing her father on her eighteenth birthday, Katie had been thinking every day about how good his cock had felt inside of her. She wanted to fuck him again. And this time, she had something special planned for him. Since she wasn't able to give him her virginity, she was going to let him be the first one in her other hole. Katie got wet just thinking about her father's thick, manly cock entering her tight asshole. She slid her fingers slowly over her freshly shaved pussy, teasing her hole with the middle one. She moaned softly and turned to her closet to pick out and outfit to wear for her dad.

Katie was dressed in a pink and black skirt which stopped half-way down her thighs. Her halter top was pink and had the word "ANGEL" across the front in black letters. She wasn't wearing panties or a bra. Her hair was in a ponytail and her lipstick matched the pink of her outfit. She smiled at herself in the mirror and jogged out of her room to find her dad.

He was in his room watching baseball on FOX. The game of the week was Dodgers and Giants. She knocked and practically pranced into his room.

"Hi, Daddy," she said happily and jumped onto the bed.

He turned his head to look at her, doing a double take at her choice of clothing, but managed to reply to her greeting. She made herself comfortable next to him on the bed and asked what had been going on in the game. Katie wasn't a big sports fan, but she did enjoy America's Pastime. It was the one sport she could talk to her dad about at great length.

"How has Barry done today, Daddy?" she asked.

"He is 0 for 1 with two walks so far."

"Jason Schmidt should bean him," she said and giggled.

Her father grinned and gave her a pat on the leg.

She rolled herself onto her side and put her arms around him as her head came to rest on his shoulder. Smiling and relaxed, she watched the game with her dad. It was just heading into the eighth inning, with the score tied at 3. As they watched, they chatted about many different subjects, ranging from her going to college in a few months to pitch selection to what dinner was going to be.

Both teams went to pinch hitters for their starters in the eighth inning. Neither team scored.

Katie was really hoping someone would score in the ninth inning. She didn't want to wait much longer to begin her seduction. The top half of the ninth came and went without the Dodgers scoring. In the Giants half of the inning, they got a baserunner to second base with two outs. Barry Bonds was at the plate and as expected, was walked. The fans booed. Luckily the next hitter burned the Dodgers by slapping a single into centerfield, scoring the runner from second base. Katie grinned, happy that the game was over. She moved her eyes to look at her dad, and decided to make her move.

She slid her hand over his chest and rubbed his ribs with her nails through his shirt. Her foot slid slowly up and down his leg and eventually her leg was completely over his.

"Katie, stop. There isn't going to be a repeat of your birthday. That was a mistake."

He moved her hand off of his chest and pushed her leg away. But she would not be denied that easily. Katie repeated the same actions again, her eyes paying close attention to the rising bulge in his pants. Again, he tried to resist her advances. She looked at him with her puppy dog eyes and moved her hand to his crotch. She rubbed him through his sweat pants, feeling him instantly growing harder and larger to her touch.

"It seems like part of you really wants to do it, Daddy," Katie said softly.

"But Kat--," was all he could get out of his mouth before she kissed him.

She continued rubbing him through his pants. He was completely hard in no time at all. Katie's father took a deep breath, knowing she was going to get her way. He couldn't resist her. Not after what happened after her birthday. Katie's hand slid inside her father's pants. She began rubbing his stiff cock, her soft hands sliding up and down his thick shaft. He moaned softly and Katie smiled at him, her pussy already drenched at the thought of having his cock once again thrusting in and out of her 18 year old pussy. Her father knew it was pointless to resist her. His hand slid onto her thigh and up and under her skirt. He wasn't surprised she wasn't wearing panties. After giving her ass a hard squeeze, he pulled her on top of him and pulled her down for another kiss. Her father's aggressiveness surprised her but made her pussy gush at the same time. She kissed him back hard, her tongue going deep into her dad's mouth.

Their make-out session lasted approximately fifteen minutes. Katie broke the kiss and pulled her halter top off. Her breasts were the most perfect set her father had ever seen. He remembered how he sucked and squeezed them on the night of her birthday when he fucked her like she was his wife. He even came in her mouth. Katie grinned at him and he was hooked. His hands immediately went to her tits. He squeezed them. He rubbed them. He pinched and pulled on her nipples. Katie moaned at each touch of her father's hands on her breasts. She was so wet and wanted him inside of her. But she would have to wait; at least a few more minutes.

Katie kissed down his chest heading towards the bulge. She moved just enough of his sweatpants out of the way to get to his cock. His cock was entirely in her mouth in no time. Katie was deep throating him masterfully and skillfully using her tongue up and down his throbbing shaft. She rubbed his balls softly as her mouth massaged his dick. Katie loved her father's cock. She knew she would never find another man who was equipped like this. She continued to bob her head up and down on his dick, taking his entire length into him like it was no challenge at all. Katie looked up at him and slid her body back on top of him.

"Daddy, fuck me right now!"

He looked at her with some surprise in his eyes. It's not that he was offended by that kind of talk, just hearing it from his daughter was a shock. He rolled her off him and onto her back. After slipping out of his sweat pants, he pulled her skirt off. He looked down at her naked body. Her pussy was glistening with the juices already draining out of her. Katie spread her legs as far as she could, inviting him to enter her.

"God, are you beautiful, Katie!"

She smiled and looked up at him, motioning with her finger for him to come to her.

He lowered his body and his cock slid easily into her drenched pussy. It felt just as tight as it had on her birthday. He could have sworn his cock swelled even more after entering her. His thrusts were strong and steady but not fast. He wanted to be sure she got the same pleasure out of his cock as he got from her pussy. Their eyes met and her hands grabbed his back, her nails digging into him. His thrusts got faster and deeper. Her moans got louder as he fucked her tight teen pussy. Katie moaned as she felt his cock stretch her just as it had a few months ago. She closed her eyes and thought about what an incredible cock her father was blessed with. His thrusts slowed, then sped up again. He entered her completely and then just half way. Katie was going nuts. He was so skilled. Her boyfriend couldn't fuck her like this on his best day. She grabbed his head and pulled him down to her.

"Dad," she whispered in his ear, "I wasn't able to give you my virginity, but I want you to be the first man to fuck me in the ass."

He looked at her, eyes wide, but a big smile on his face. That was something he had never done with a woman before and the idea of doing it for the first time with Katie was more than a dream come true. He slid out of her and kneeled on the bed. Katie stared at his hard cock for a few seconds then reached into the drawer in the nightstand. She pulled out a bottle of lube. Her father grinned and shook his head.

"I know you never use that nightstand, Dad."

Katie tossed him the bottle and got into position on her hands and knees. She turned her head to watch him lube up his cock, getting more excited by the second. When he squirted some lube on her virgin asshole she almost came from the anticipation. She watched him get into position behind her and playfully shook her ass. Then the moment arrived. The head of his dick touched her asshole and she took a deep breath and grabbed the bed sheets. He slowly began easing his cock into her asshole, listening to her moans and gasps.

"God, Daddy! That feels so good!"

Carefully and slowly his cock inched into her asshole. Katie fingered her pussy as his cock filled her asshole. He gave her a series of playful spankings. To each she responded with a horny scream. It took a few minutes but eventually he was all the way inside her asshole. She knew when he had made it all the way in and a huge moan filled the room. He began slowly sliding in and out of her, savoring how tight her butt was and hoping she was enjoying it as much as he was. From the sounds of her moans, he guessed she was.

Katie was loving every inch of his cock in her asshole. It did hurt a little but it felt amazingly good at the same time. She grabbed the sheets tight and ordered her father to fuck her ass harder. He obeyed. Allowing her to give the orders during sex turned him on quite a bit.

"Do you like my tight little ass, Daddy?"

He responded to the affirmative and gave her another playful spanking.

"Then fuck me harder until you cum in my ass!"

His thrusts got harder and faster, his cock filling her teenage asshole. Her moans and screams filled the bedroom and probably would have disturbed the neighbors if the windows had been open. Luckily the air conditioning was on.

He could feel his cock about to explode. After a few scream-inducing thrusts, he squeezed her ass and emptied a large load of cum into her ass. He held his cock still in her ass, letting all of his cum pump into her. After a loud moan, he slid out of her asshole and collapsed onto the bed. She fell down next to him, the cum dripping out of her ass. Her nails slid along his chest and she whispered a thank you to her father and kissed his cheek.