Katie-Marie’s Experience

Story Info
An innocent girl’s introduction to servitude.
2.7k words
4.14
80.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my female readers gave me the idea for this story. She described her desire to be used, insulted and humiliated. She is a gorgeous young woman and I hope to realise her fantasy for her. In the interim Katie, here is your script!

Readers....Please write with feedback, I respond to ALL emails.

I'm taken to a hotel where we eat a little, drink a lot and then go up to a room. I'm with a man. A man much older than me, but physically, intellectually and sexually attractive. He's my Master now. I gave myself up to him just a week ago. We'd shared fantasies over the internet and found we had a common interest. He is kind, protective and experienced. I am young, just 20, very innocent, often disappointed by men and shy of exploring my desires. I am so shy that I couldn't imagine letting a man see me naked, legs spread open. This man, my Master, has opened a door for me and is the reason I am here this evening. He has told me nothing, except that I am to be here, with him. He and I have eaten in the restaurant downstairs, he has also plied me with perhaps a few too many vodka and cokes! I am wearing my black cocktail dress, black patent leather high heels and black stockings. My panties are lacy, pretty French knickers and are white, matching my bra.

The hotel room is spacious and airy. Of note, there is a king size bed in the centre and a writing table close to the window. My Master doesn't allow me to sit as there is suddenly a knock at the door. He opens it and ushers in three men, none of them known to me and all much older. I feel both scared and excited at the same time. I'm a young attractive female now locked in a room with four older men and I am unable to resist whatever my Master has planned. This is what I had always secretly wanted, control being taken away from me and I could feel a growing wetness in my panties as I become aroused at the reality of it happening.

I am ordered to stand still and they encircle me, hands smoothing over my dress and across the curves of my breasts and bottom. My Master unzips my dress at the back and slips the top of it down to rest on my waist. He indicates to one of the men to remove my bra and hands quickly fumble with the clasp until it is pulled away from me and my full firm breasts fall free to their gaze. It is only a brief moment before another steps forward and cups them in his hands, gradually increasing his kneading and squeezing, rocking me with his attentions, then pinching my erect nipples and pulling them outwards, elongating them and making me gasp.

I cannot complain. I have been instructed not to speak at all. As my nipples receive this teasing, the others are now pulling my dress down to my ankles. For the first time in my life, I am standing in stockings, heels and panties in front of four men. It is making me tingle with anticipation. They are all looking at my lace panties, strange hands touching me over the top of them and feeling between my trembling legs. My Master instructs me to take my panties off. Hesitantly, I slip my thumbs into the waistband and slowly, my eyes shut in embarrassment, I slide them over the triangle of my trimmed pubic hair and down my trembling white thighs, muscles taught from the effect of the high heels I'm still wearing. There is a chorus of appreciative murmurs and gasps as I let the lacy garment fall to my ankles and straighten up. I'm told to step out of them and carefully I lift each foot, keeping my knees close together in an attempt to retain some modesty as I step to the side of my discarded underwear. My Master recovers my panties from the floor and holds them up, the cotton gusset on show for each man to see how wet I have become. I should be embarrassed, humiliated, but the circumstances allow me to just enjoy their intense interest in my body and my juices. Each man presses the panties to his nose, breathing in deeply, taking in my scent from the creamy moisture my body has left there. I can feel myself leaking even more. My master chooses one man and hands him the delicate wet garment, 'A souvenir for you' he tells him.

I'm told to stand tall and still as the men walk around me taking in my most private parts. My pussy is covered in a soft down, trimmed into a V shape, the dark pubic hair a stark contrast to my white skin. No man has ever had me so exposed before. I'm being inspected, with particular attention given to my breasts, buttocks and pubic mound. The hands are touching, fondling, exploring.

My Master leads me to the table near the window. Sunlight is diffused by a long net curtain which separates the real world from my fantasy here. I'm stood against the table, then pushed forward to lean over it. My arms reach up to grasp the front edge of the polished surface, but my Master pulls my arms behind me and handcuffs my wrists together. My breasts are pressing against the cold wood. Now I feel completely at their mercy, at my Masters mercy. He speaks and tells me to spread my legs. I move my feet a yard apart but it's not enough and I feel someone gripping my ankles and moving them to a much wider stance. Everything must now be obscenely on show to these strangers. I can feel the cool air of the room on my moist pussy and my anus. Should I feel ashamed, or is this what they want to see?

My Master leans over me and whispers to me. 'I am going to let each man here kneel between your open legs and examine you. I'm going to let them touch and feel you and they may feel inside you' and he adds 'good girl' , patting me on my behind which makes me happy that I'm pleasing him. He stands beside me as I sense movement behind. Then my Master reaches down and grips my buttocks firmly, pulling them apart to completely expose me. At the same time I feel other hands on my pussy. Fingers or thumbs are resting on my outer lips and prising them apart. I am opened up. I feel hot breath on my cunt and then a probing, a finger working its way into me, twisting and turning, feeling every bit of my insides. I can hear squelching as my juices enable the finger to explore and as it brushes over my G spot, I involuntarily shudder with delight, gasping at the sensation. Other fingers are pulling my lips wide apart and I hear a muffled discussion, expressions of approval about my pussy taking place between my legs. There are several fingers inside of me, pulling me open, so that they can look up inside me. I am being fucked by several fingers at once and my clit is being rubbed gently. This is heaven. I am so wet and I just cannot stop being the slut my Master has made me.

Someone murmurs to stick something in the bitch's ass and I feel a finger, slick with my pussy juice, probing the tight bud of my anus. It pushes and then pops inside. It's not uncomfortable, although I am an anal virgin and nothing has ever been inserted in my bottom before tonight. Then two fingers are in there and there are still many fingers in my pussy. They are pushing together, rubbing the thin wall of skin separating my anus and vagina.

My Master brings a large black vibrator to my mouth. 'Suck this you little whore. Make it wet so that we can fuck you with it'. I open my mouth and he pushes it in, too far and I gag, but then I start to suck and can control the amount in my mouth. All this time my ass is being fucked by several fingers, my pussy too. One of the men is running fingers through my pubic hair and asks my Master if he can shave me. 'Perhaps in a while' my Master replies. 'But first I want to see one of you plough this into the little slag's cunt' and he pulls the black dildo from my mouth, passing it to someone behind me. It's a huge dildo and I'm terrified that it won't fit in me. I feel it pressing against my soft entrance, rubbing up and down to lubricate the head. Then I scream. One of the men has rammed it straight up me, filling me suddenly, stretching my young pussy. Just as quickly it's gone and my gaping pussy is sucking at air. My Master straddles the table in front of me, his large cock erect in his hand. 'Now slut, you can suck me whilst my friends fuck your pussy and ass' and he pushes his cock between my lips. I suck eagerly; I want so much to pleasure this man. I can feel the vibrator introduced again, but more gently now and I'm being fucked with it, relentlessly it penetrates and withdraws, driven by an unseen hand. There appear to be more vibrators. One is now being pressed against my clitoris and another is being pushed into my ass. It feels smooth and much smaller than the one in my pussy. It is still stretching me wider than ever, but I am coping. My Master is watching the activity between my legs as I suck greedily on his cock. He has his hands in my long brown hair, twisting and pulling me to him.

Now someone is licking at my clitoris. Hard urgent flicks of a strange tongue are pushing me closer to my limit. The dildo in my ass is out and someone is licking me there, forcing his tongue into my ass and it is driving me wild. They are all masturbating while they play with me and suddenly I feel hot cum splattering on the inside of my right thigh. It tickles as it begins to run down my leg but the sensation is overtaken by my heightened pleasure at serving to make this stranger cum; that my body has serviced a need.

My Master pulls his cock from my mouth, 'time for you to take this in your pussy my little whore' he says and tells the men to help lift me onto the bed. I'm carried across the room and placed on my back. For the first time I see the lust filled eyes staring at my tits and pussy. It's as though I don't have a head, all the attention is on my sex parts. One man kneels behind me and positions his testicles over my face. 'Suck his balls you bitch' says my Master and I obediently open my mouth and take in the hairy scrotum above me. The man gives out a satisfied groan and I suck gently, using my tongue to move his cum-filled balls around in my mouth. Then my Master tells the others to lift my legs back and pull them wide apart for him to get at my cunt. Hands are on my thighs holding me still. My tits are being squeezed and twisted and I can feel my Master rubbing his cock against my pussy. 'Hold her firm' he shouts as he plunges into me, taking my breath. Then I'm being fucked hard. Someone is rubbing at my clit and it feels so good. I'm certain to cum soon, but I want to wait for my Master.

'This is what you need you disgusting little slag' he tells me. 'You are just a fuck-thing, simply a warm, wet body to satisfy our needs. You are nothing but a cheap whore'. He continues to berate me as his excitement grows, but then gives in to one final hard shove, burying himself deeper inside me and holding there, crying out in utter pleasure. I am immersed in a haze of desire and aware of the other cocks surrounding me, all of them being rubbed frantically to relieve their owners of their cum. My Master uses my own hand to rub my clit as he presses his cock hard into my pussy. I am so close to cumming. Panting now, little moans of delight slipping from my lips. The men are goading me with calls like 'Come on bitch...CUM!' and 'that's it you little tart, keep your pussy hot and wet while I cum on your belly'. It brings me to my climax and I begin to buck hard. My fingers on my clit are replaced by others which don't stop rubbing and I ride my orgasm unable to control the spasms, shunting hard against my Master's cock which is still emptying his hot sperm inside my pussy.

My Master pulls out of me and tells the men to pull my legs back even further, exposing the bud of my anus to everyone's gaze. He now presses his still hard cock against my anus. 'Initiation time' he breathes as he slowly eases his length into my virgin ass. It hurts, really hurts and I wince and cry, trying to squeeze the cock back out of me. It is useless, the intrusion is unstoppable and soon he is in a rhythm, sliding in and out and the pain begins to turn to pleasure. One of the men has slipped his fingers into my pussy and is fucking my cunt with them. The sensations are heavenly. My Master is encouraging them to finger-fuck me and hands raid my pussy. I see the black dildo in a hand between my legs and it is pushed deep inside me. I am filled with cock and vibrating plastic, being pumped hard and fast by both weapons. My Master stares into my eyes, holding my gaze and we both reach a crescendo and orgasm together, my ass taking its first ever load of hot cum.

As he withdraws, he tells me that each man must now be satisfied. He tells me that all my holes will be filled at the same time and that the men will rotate, each using my mouth, ass and pussy in turn. My Master has strict rules here. No other man can cum inside my body, so every man has to wear a condom, even the cocks I will suck. It is my job to roll a condom onto each cock and with my hands released from the cuffs, I do it as gently as I can, ensuring that they are rock hard. I spend the next hour sucking and receiving cock in all holes. Exhausted, I am finally left lying spread-eagled on the bed. My legs are pushed wider apart and I feel the sensation of a razor sliding across my pubis, taking off my light bush of pubic hair. My Master is standing behind the man doing this to me, he watches as my pussy is pushed and pulled so that the man gets all my hair. Then I am photographed. My pussy in particular is photographed relaxed, stretched, lips spread wide, fingers and objects pushed deep within...in every position. I hear the man who shaved me asking my Master to keep the pubic hair and my Master tells him that it is his to keep....'happy wanking' my Master tells him.

They dress and leave, thanking my Master for such a good time. One of the men walks across to my prostrate body and pushes the black dildo roughly all the way into my cunt, leaving it there sticking out of me and they all laugh. I hear my Master tell them that there will be another opportunity soon, he tells them that the bitch will need a seriously good fucking and the group needs to be much bigger. I feel my cunt begin to dribble again at the thought!