Katie Moves In

Story Info
Cousin Katie enjoys living with older cousin.
2.3k words
4.42
152.2k
64

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers

My cousin Katie moved in with me after dropping out of college. I had room since my girlfriend moved out a few months ago. My mom actually suggested the idea since she knew I was struggling with the rent and Katie really did not want to move back in with her parents. She was 21 and I was 28 and I can remember how embarrassing it was having to live with parents again, or any other family for that matter. Her parents enjoyed the idea too. Katie would have someone to keep an eye on her.

I called Katie and she loved the idea. Anywhere but her parents house she said. In a few days we had her moved in and settled. At first, while living together, we would keep to ourselves and allowed each other personal space but then began to regularly sit together and eat or watch television on the couch together. As we grew more comfortable with each other over the weeks, she would walk around in shorts and a tank top or occasionally bra and panties as she made her way from her room to the bathroom. And I would do the same thing, wearing my boxer briefs and a t-shirt from my room to the bathroom. Neither of us minded and I was enjoying the chance to sneak peeks at her petite and athletic body.

After about 2 months together, Katie approached me with her request to have a little party at the apartment with a few of her friends. After thinking about it for a few moments, I told her that she could, it had to be kept small, and that I had to be there. She said that she was fine with those rules and had a few of her own. She didn't tell her friends that she was living with her cousin and for all that they knew, I was an older friend of hers and I was not to ruin her secret. It puzzled me but I agreed. Besides, I figured that she would have some hot friends that I might be able to hook up with.

On the day of the party, Katie and a friend of hers cleaned up the apartment, went shopping for the food, beer and wine and then set things up for the party. I showered and changed into fresh clothes and so did Katie before the party. Everything was ready and people started to arrive. Everyone there was around Katie's age and she introduced me as a good friend and roommate and soon drinks started flowing and the party was on. People came and went throughout the night and it was about midnight when the party was down to about 8 of us. They had set up at the dining room table and were playing drinking games. Everyone was very heavily buzzed and having a great time, including me.

With the 8 of us at the table, the game turned to Truth and Dare and started out innocently enough but soon the dares were getting more daring. A friend of Katie was dared to sit for the rest of the night in her bra. Then someone dared my cousin Katie to flash her breasts. Without hesitation she pulled up her top and bra and revealed her breasts. I found myself getting a good look at her tits and at that moment she looked right at me catching me staring at her. She didn't even seem to mind.

The game proceeded around the table and someone had dared me to give my "good friend" Katie a deep and soulful kiss. I was unsure of what to do. She was my cousin. But at the same time she didn't tell anyone that I was her cousin. Katie on the other hand must have had plenty to drink. The liquid courage, or not wanting to be embarrassed in front of her friends gave her the motivation to get up, walk around the table to me and take my face in her hands and kiss me deeply. I felt her mouth open and her tongue pushing pass my lips. I was lost in the kiss and opened my mouth to hers allowing our tongues to mingle.

Abruptly, she stopped. She flashed a little smile to me and returned to her seat. Everyone was hooting and hollering at the show. A little embarrassed, I got up and excused myself to the bathroom. On the way out of the bathroom, Katie met me in the hall. She was leaning against the wall waiting for me to come out. She was clearly buzzed but enjoying the evening.

"Thank you for not cringing at the idea of kissing me. If you did, people would probably wonder why and I don't want to have to explain that you are my cousin. That just wouldn't be cool."

"No big deal. I wouldn't do anything to embarrass you in front of your friends. They all seem pretty cool."

"Yeah, they are" said Katie, "You better get back before anyone gets suspicious. After that kiss, they'll think we took off to the bedroom."

"In your dreams", I joked.

I returned to the table and as I sat down the jokes about what took me so long began. I just laughed it off and as soon as Katie returned to the table the game resumed. The game was turning more and more sexual in nature as one dare was for one of the girls to jerk off one of the guys for 20 seconds and another of the dares was for a guy to finger one of the girls for 20 seconds. It was all very exciting. Then my cousin Katie was dared to suck another guy for 20 seconds. Watching her take a guy in her mouth left me with a raging hard on. I could not believe how turned on I was over watching my cousin giving a guy a blow job.

Finally, around 2 in the morning, everyone had left. I told Katie I was retiring for the night and closed the door behind me. I got out of my clothes stripping down to my boxer briefs and flopped into my queen sized bed. I laid there and could not get the image of Katie sucking cock out of my head. I began to stroke myself a little and then heard a knock on the door and Katie called out asking if she could come in. I quickly covered up and invited her in.

She came in and closed the door behind her and sat on the edge of the bed. I sat up slightly and asked what was wrong and she informed me that one of her friends and her boyfriend were in her room and there was nowhere for her to sleep and could she sleep in my room.

"What about the sofa?" I asked her.

"There is someone already on it. If you don't want me to it's ok." She said dejectedly.

"No, you can sleep here" I said pulling the covers over for her.

"Thanks"

She pulled up her shirt a little to remove her bra and in the darkness of the night I could see the outline and curves of her body. I watched as she removed her pants and let them slip off to the floor and then she slid into bed.

We laid there quietly for a few moments when she finally spoke up. "Some party tonight!"

"Yea, it was." I replied.

"I saw you looking at me when I had to flash. That was embarrassing."

"You didn't look too embarrassed."

"I was." said Katie.

The room went quiet again for too long when she stated, "I was kinda upset that I didn't get to see any of you though. I was hoping that someone would dare you to do something where I could see you and then it wouldn't be uneven."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you got to see my boobs and then you got to see me give that guy a blow job for 20 seconds. All I got to see you do was show your ass."

I was unsure of what to do or how to respond and the room was quiet again. I blurted out the only thing I could think to say, "It's a nice ass." I couldn't believe that those dumb words came out of my mouth.

To make me feel better she replied that it was indeed a nice ass. What I didn't notice is that while we were talking she had slid closer and closer to me in the bed. By now she was right in front of me. Softly she said to me "and you are a good kisser too." With that, her lips were on mine and we were making out just like we did tonight at the table in front of her friends. She was more aggressive now. I wasn't sure if that was because of the alcohol she consumed or what but I could not believe what was happening. My mind was racing with thoughts of my cousin and my body was reacting too.

My cousin was now partially on me. I could feel her small pert tits through the thin shirt she was wearing. I could tell her nipples were hard and aroused as they were pressing through her shirt against my bare chest.. My hands began to wander through her hair then down her back. She ran her hand over my bare chest and then stopped kissing me. "Better than before," she said.

I didn't reply. I think I was still in shock over her kissing me again. She poked my side shocking back into reality. "You don't think so?"

"Oh. Yeah, I do. It was."

"It was what?" she poked me again in my side. Again. And again. I grabbed her wrists to get her to stop and she threw the rest of her body up and onto my chest. I could easily throw her small frame off of me but I didn't. I could feel her panties on my chest. I could tell from the thin material that she was wearing a thong. And it was about now that I could really feel my cock so hard and aching.

"It was better than earlier. Much better."

I was still holding her wrists in my hands and I pulled them down bringing her mouth back down to mine. As we were kissing I became increasing aware that she was grinding herself against my chest. I could feel the moistness through the panties.

She again broke the kiss. "Did you enjoy watching me tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you enjoy looking at my tits? Did you enjoy watching me blow that guy?"

She broke her wrists out of the loose grip I had on them and sat up on my chest. She leaned behind her and I felt her hand on my boxer briefs and she massaged my cock through them.

"I think you did" she said happily.

"I did."

"What were you thinking when I was doing it? Were you wishing it was you I was doing it to?" She spun around on my chest so that her back was towards me and she was facing towards the foot of the bed. She slid the covers down and then slid down my boxer briefs. I lifted slightly giving no resistance. She took my cock in my hands and slowly and teasingly stroked my cock.

I moaned and enjoyed the sensation. She gently let her hands explore and my shaft and balls before she leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth. As she did she slid her ass towards me so that she was more comfortable. I could see her petite ass right in front of me and I could see her little thong splitting the cheeks of her ass.

She sucked and stroked my cock. Her warm wet mouth was sucking me in and I was loving the sensations. She slowly stroked me as she ran her tongue over my cockhead. As she continued, I pulled her thong to the side. I ran a finger along her slit. I felt her moan as I explored her. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over her pussy. I took in her wetness running my tongue over her mound and along her slit. I ran my tongue over her little rosebud asshole and back down to her pussy sinking my tongue as deeply into her as I could.

She was moaning more and more as she sucked me off. I was very close to cumming and let her know. That just inspired her more. She increased her pace of sucking and stroking. My tongue went to work on her clit. I could feel her juices flowing down my chin. She was so wet. I was so close. I was almost there. I lay my head back and sunk 2 fingers into her fucking her with my fingers. She started to cry out as she came hard on my fingers and engulfed my cock into her mouth. I thrust my hips up into her mouth as I came hard. I felt her mouth lift off my cock and she collapsed hard on top of me catching her breath.

We laid there for a few moments. I rolled her off of me and onto her back and slid myself off from under her. She was quiet and checking on her I found that she had fallen asleep. The alcohol and excitement must have been too much for her. She passed out in my bed. I gently covered her up with the covers and fell asleep next to her wondering where we go next.

Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers