Katie on an Adventure

Story Info
A wife fucking alone.
762 words
3.58
55.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start out by telling you a little bit about my wife. She is 27yrs old, 5'5", 130lbs, brown hair and blue eyes. She is a 36C with a tight shaved pussy. Over the past few years we have been to swingers clubs and have hosted 3somes (MFM) and occasionally a 4some.

My wife wanted to step up her game and fuck another guy on her own. I thought about this for some time and I told her, that if she wants to do it, she will have to come home and give me every dirty little detail! That night, she left around 6PM, to go meet the man that was going to fuck my wife. I will tell you this; you can never prepare yourself for the raw emotion you feel, until the moment happens. I wasn't Jealous or made. I was just a big ball of emotion.

I was waiting and wondering what was happening. Was there awkwardness, or did they get right down to business and fuck each other silly? The anticipation was killing me. I heard her come home at 2AM. I knew then, that she got fucked for sure.

She walked into the bedroom, stripped and said it was an x-rated night! She got into the bath and cleaned up before coming to bed. When she got into bed, she asked if I really wanted to know the dirty details. I told her yes, my cock was already getting hard, my stomach was doing flips and my mind was racing. She told me they started out B/S'ing for a few hours and had a few drinks.

He then asked her if he wants to see his bedroom. They went to the bedroom and they started to make out. She said he then removed her shirt and pants. He was kissing and sucking on her breasts. He then made his way to her pussy and started licking her until she was hot and wet.

He then bent her over and fucked her hard. While she is telling me this, she is playing with her pussy and I'm rubbing my cock. I was so horny! She then said that he came on her ass.

After a small brake she started sucking his cock. She said she liked the taste of her pussy on his cock. She pulled his cock out of her and told him to cum on her face and tits. While she's telling me this, I'm thinking how much I would love to do that to her.

They started fucking again; she said they fucked in just about every position. During the course of their night of fun, he began to finger her ass. He started with one finger and worked his way to two fingers. She said he pounded her pussy while having two fingers in her ass. She was going over the edge and came on his cock.

With the details, my wife has given, has me going crazy. She reached over and started playing with my cock. She is telling me how he was bang the hell out of her pussy. She said she got worked over. I am wishing I got to see this, I love watching her get fucked!

My slightly reserved wife has become a slut. I know, I'm going to like this. I was thinking of all the new possibilities, while hearing the details of this fuckfest. She thought there was no way he was going to cum for a third time. He kept the assault up on her tight pussy for 30 minutes, she was cumming again. He then filled her tight pussy up with his cum. She told me she then began sucking his cock again and cleaning it up for him. My wife has truly impressed me with her new sexual adventure. My wife is still lying next to me, playing with her pussy and my cock. I tell her I want to fuck her, but her pussy was too battered to be used again that night. I told her were going to reenact her fuck session the next day. My wife starts cumming again and I take over playing with my cock again, I was close to cumming and I just kept picturing my beautiful wife getting fucked hard for 2 hours. I then shot my cum all over. The next day if going to be fun, she said on her way home, she ran into one of our 3some partners' and he wants to cum over tomorrow night. This should be an interesting weekend!