Katie Rises Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife emerges anew, a radiant but voracious Sex Goddess.
2.4k words
3.8
38.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers

Finally, the door opened.

The next few minutes went in slow motion. She emerged glowing, radiant, black pumps clicking on the floor, black thigh-highs sliding over each other at the inner thigh with a little 'zip' as she walked straight ahead, towards me, tits pressed up and together by a lacey bra, a thin kinky reflective rubber strap across its base. She'd been shopping around, and knew what she wanted. This was a new Katie.

I approved. Not that she needed my approval. Not anymore.

Her hips swayed with confidence and allure. This was no ordinary woman. This was female royalty, a Queen who ruled over a domain of her own making.

The only break in the trance she cast over me was her boytoy behind her, admiring her perfect ass, leaning against the doorway. He was making himself a little too comfortable around here for my taste.

I rose, surprising even myself with the commanding sound of my own voice.

"Out!"

He nodded but did not turn his back to me. Smart kid.

"Don't call us, she'll call you," I said. "It might even be soon, if I know her."

Katie winked at him. Looked like she was considering him for dinner. Better get the kid out of there.

He moved to go. Despite his muscled physique he was genuinely scared. He had the look of a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He hesitated at the top of the stairs and turned to Katie. He started towards her, to give her a kiss good-bye? Not a smart kid after all.

She rolled her eyes and held her arm out, pointing him down the stairs. I found this reaction of hers supportive, and good news. He was just her plaything after all.

He scurried away.

She looked at me and, for a moment, nothing happened. There was tension in the air.

A crash downstairs broke the silence. I could see what was going on from my angle but she couldn't. I just shook my head in pity. She tiptoed quickly to our doorway and peeked around the corner to see her loverboy stumble again, with another crash, trying to quickly put on his pants. He began looking around for something.

"Out!" I said in a long drawn out way, to the ceiling, exasperated. He flinched and the response was another thump and muffled acknowledgement. Finally I heard the door click shut and the sound of an engine starting up. "Have a good day now," I said to no one in particular, quietly. "Cum again."

She stifled a giggle. I reluctantly had to laugh a bit.

But now was not the time to talk. Not yet. Not with both of us still sizzling from what had just happened, our deepest fantasy having just played out. I backed away to sit, mostly fall, on the couch behind me, gasping at the glow her just-been-fucked body was giving off. She smelled of japanese cherry blossoms, her perfume, mixed with the lilac of her sex. She was still glistening, still ruddy, still hot.

Sensing this, she began the long slow process of winning me back.

She put on some music using the remote on a bookshelf beside her. It began softly so I could not identify the piece. I caught a sparkle in her eye as the music rose and became clear: Bolero. She wasn't kidding around. Katie went well with this kind of building, dramatic music. Katie went well with everything.

As the relentless tempo began in earnest she dipped her finger into her moist pussy and, as I'm groaning to myself "oh no you didn't" she nodded back a wordless "oh yes I did" and brought it to her mouth, smiling teasingly, eyeing me as she cocked her head this way and that, pulling strands of cum like taffy from her moist, parted lips using slender fingers.

I knew it was on. Go, baby, Go. Let's get this back on track.

Like one of those lingerie superbowl commercials, in slow motion, she turned her eyes to me, adrianna style, almost burning my retinas out with her killer gaze. I was her prey for sure. Her eyes seemed to flash like a cat's as she calmly, slowly, and to the music, made her way closer, preparing to pounce.

Man she was on top of her game. I was a jumble of emotions at this point, but her fragrant seduction was working. She had increased her sexual prowess by leaps and bounds. I was as good as gone.

So primal was her voracious appetite for cock that I felt the heat coming off her from several paces away.

A new fantasy took form, an intense and stirring vision: I felt the humidity of the jungle, the jungle of our ancestors. I took in the sweet pungence of it flowering all about me in spring. Katie is a woman from another tribe, we meet by chance among flowering vines, we mate in secret, adding to the moisture of the rainforest. Soon I find that I'm tied down with those vines, as are all the men of my tribe, as she reveals herself to be the leader of a fearsome female tribe that mates only in spring, for days on end among the petals and vines, pouncing on the warriors of tribe after tribe, binding them, tugging and sucking their dicks until they are hard enough to be squatted upon and milked dry by powerful vaginal muscles they have developed from this practice. For days she and her tribeswomen relentlessly harvest our cum until our balls run dry, our cocks burning from the constant pumping and milking. She comes to pity me and gathers nuts from a shea tree, crushing them to make a salve she gives me in the dead of night, hands caressing me in the dark, her breath a breeze on my aching used cock. Heavenly relief and comfort comes from the most feared and admired woman on the continent.

It was intoxicating, this dream, as I watched the dance of a woman who had just mated for hours by her own free will, for the pure joy of it, and who remained free, unbound, living and loving as she pleased.

Her tan thighs, the tight smooth surface of her skin, made a ready road for rivulets of semen leaking from the depths of her femininity. It brought a primal ache to my loins. A deep ancient goading at the base of my lizard brain told me to replace the foreign cum with my own, to thrust deep into her captive pinned-down body and scoop that cum out on the back-thrust using the thickening spongy rim of my inflated cock-head, its purpose clear to me for the first time. I went blank.

She was holding me back with an upturned hand. She would not be taken that way.

I looked around, amazed. I couldn't remember how I got by her side so quickly. Could my animal instinct really push me, my awareness, out of my own head like that? I shook my head and she tentatively approached me, pausing her dance, and kissed me. It was Katie. It was her kissing me. I was ok. We were ok.

But as she kissed me I saw her kissing him, straddling his thick and growing cock. I kissed her more and I saw her blowing him. She kissed me back hard and deep, with lips and tongue that had recently been wrapped around another cock and had brought it to a boil right in front of me, calmly swallowing the load he spurted across her lips and tongue. It was his first and therefore thickest, whitest load. After the eruption she had swallowed three times, but still a stream of cum dripped towards her chin. Her hungry tongue had flicked out and caught it. All the while she was gazing into my captive eyes, flaunting the sexy power she had to tame even the most monstrous of cocks.

I played the movie over and over in my head, I was so turned on and fascinated by it. I had stopped kissing and was staring at her in awe. She knew what I was thinking and stepped back, then lifted my chin with her fingers so I could see her seductively run her tongue in a circle, licking all around her talented, cum-beckoning lips. She winked. Holy freaking shit. I was defenseless.

She had more in store. Knowing that, I somehow managed to sit myself back down.

Strands of black curls cupped her flushed cheeks and clung there, still slightly wet and matted from the sweat she had produced during her furious suck and fuck session. A permanent tent grew in my pants, my dick a snake under her spell.

She had a new confidence and pride that surely came from the knowledge of how powerful, how all-encompassing, her sexuality now was.

As my insatiable cock-hunter of a wife approached, a knowing smile spread across her lips. She was ready to feast upon me, and milk me dry with her powerful pussy.

And powerful it was. For the last year she had been doing Kegel, stopping her pee in midstream, even buying a pair of Ben Wa balls she would hold using her increasingly strong vaginal muscles. At first she wouldn't tell me why. Then I found and read one of her magazines with an article about it. She could, gently or intensely, squeeze my cock and pull it deeper within her.

She had practiced well. She had slain the monster cock of our dreams only moments before. Although I had to imagine the details, I knew how Katie operated when she was on the prowl.

She had innocently charmed his cock, and it came closer, curious I'm sure, following her fragrance and soft cooing. The soft petals of her femininity had beckoned and welcomed it, and it had entered tentatively, then confidently, and completely unawares. Then her innocent pout would transform into an evil smile. She knew there was no escape. First she drank all its cum, as I described before, and it made her stronger.

After draining all power from that monster cock with her mouth she had charmed it awake again, against its will, by straddling and sliding her satin panties across its full length. Unable to resist, it had stiffened once more. With the thrill of victory she struck, her pussy eagerly devouring and squeezing it like a Burmese Python squeezing the life out of a rabbit. She had felt its thickness wriggling helplessly within her, thrilling her with its struggle, her eyes rolling up in her head with an orgasm so powerful it had crushed that monstrous cock to its bursting point, coating her insides with its seed. But she would not let go, clamping down hard to milk all the life out of it. Finished with it, her pussy promptly expelled it, and it fell soft and limp from her ravenous maw.

I was playing the recent events back in my head, again, over and over, and had checked out completely, staring at the perfect triangle between her legs, the source of a stream of fluid running down and along the curve of her inner thigh, cum mixed with her deepest reserves of honey. The stream ended at the edge of her thigh highs and gathered along the edge. How I wanted to plunge within her, it was an instinct too strong to keep in check for long.

Some men felt this need and responded by lapping it up. That never agreed with me at all. I wanted to feel the heat of her full pussy slippery with cum all around my cock, ask her how it happened, tell her how she felt. This was an important part of our fantasy.

Again she could read my mind, and again she lifted my chin to look up at her. She bent towards me, tits tantalizingly close.

"Your turn my love," she whispered in my ear, and before I could react she was upon me, lowering her hungry dripping pussy over my cock as she pinned my arms back against the coach, and began to squeeze so wonderfully firmly that I couldn't thrust, couldn't move, couldn't resist.

She was going to bring me off this way, a way she had never done before, under her complete control: squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing, milking me dry.

I knew then that she wouldn't be satisfied with my cock alone, nor with the one monster cock she'd subdued earlier in the evening.

Katie would require a steady diet of the finest cock-meat we could find for her.

She'd need novelty and titillation for her kinky mind as well. To keep her I couldn't depend on my cock alone, I needed to feed this rapidly growing Domina, Queen, Sex Goddess persona of hers with my most inventive and outrageous fantasy fare.

"Strap yourself in," I thought to myself. "This is going to be one wild ride."

As if she could sense it, she began squeezing harder and began her climax, her tits boxed my face, her thighs clamped my side, her breathing grew ragged. The couch seemed to be vibrating across the floor with us on it.

I came hard and long, and she pulled me deeper into her, keeping me straight and firm against my will as it was sucked in like a vacuum, pulsing pussy walls like waves extracting every drop, until I felt my balls begin to move.

What?? She was pulling my balls into her cunt with her powerful pussy muscles, messaging me in further and further. I felt pain yet I came again hard.

She was vibrating, the music was coming to an end, her eyes seemed to shoot lightning, she grew tense and stiff and

I looked down. My balls were completely inside! She started to squeeze them as well. Hold on a second!

I looked up at her and she gave the look I might give a steak before eating it, and before I could say anything her mouth covered mine, her tongue was down my throat, and her pussy vice began to close around my balls as she had the most violent orgasm I've ever known, ever felt, and could never have imagined. I was coming too, somehow, in the middle of this storm of hair tits thighs and tongue, and above all pussy, perhaps by sheer force of her willing the sperm out of my poor balls.

Then everything stopped, the echoes of her screams and my groans still echoing off the walls. She released me and I poured out of her. Stunned I lay beneath her.

She softened, she quieted, she sobbed, she climbed down off me, and she gathered herself beside me, still in my arms. We both fell asleep.

The dreams I had that night will sustain the both of us for a lifetime.

wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers