Katie the Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie continued her adventure with Henry.
5.3k words
4.13
36.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was so exhausted from all those actions, she felt extremely tired and dizzy while relaxing in the bath. The warm water felt nice around her, soothing the muscles. She started to scrub her body gently to clean it from cum. She took a handful of water and started to rinse her hair with it. Though she didn't care much about fashion, but she did care about her hair.

She dipped her head inside the tub water and started to clean her hair more thoroughly for a while. When she was rinsing her hair, she remembered her little brother, Eddie. He was such a cute boy according to her, so innocent. She was still confused about how the hell did Eddie get mixed up with these people.

Old memories started to rush into her head, how Eddie and she spent time together on some beach, making sand castles when they were really child. Then at a little older age, complaining to mom and dad about each other's lovers and then apologizing. Those times seemed as if in previous life.

She remembered once, when they were a little grown up, in fact a few months earlier, due to some minor issue they started to fight among each other and Eddie accidentally, pulled the hem of her skirt, ripping it from her body, literally leaving her on her underwear down there.

How ashamed was Eddie at that time, and how she used his guilt to pull his short down and spanked him bare on the butt, until their parents enters the room and thought some crazy incest is going on and punished both of them.

She soon was overwhelmed with emotions and started to cry, resting her head on the edge of the butt tub, ramming her hands and again inside the water, trying to disbelieve this cruel turn of fate, about her brother and as well as her own fate.

Henry heard the crying and silently pushed the door to take a peek inside. Henry didn't say anything to her; he closed the door silently and leaned against a chair.

Henry started to smoke a cigarette, his hands trembled a little, and he was unsteady inside his mind. He loved to abuse Katie when she is a whore for him. But, when Katie is off-duty, she is so amazing, he thought.

Her body and her eyes made Henry simply crazy for her. Her shape was just the one Henry craves for. Her eyes shine like a glittering malachite, on her cute face, the way the brunette hair curled up and rests on her cheek, made Henry's heart beat increased few times faster.

Katie was still sobbing inside the bathroom, Henry simply couldn't hear it anymore, and he walked inside and kneeled before Katie. He started to stroke her hair; her wet hair got entangled in his finger. He started to free it slowly, while comforting her best he could, "I am sorry for your loss, Katie. I really am."

Katie calmed down a little; she feared of getting hit because of crying, she looked at Henry, she wiped her eyes, though it was nearly impossible to dry her eyes with the wet hand, so instead she started to wash her face, while she replied, "It's not your fault Mr. Henry; it's just that..... Well, you know."

Henry's heart skipped a bit and corrected her immediately, like a modest guy he normally is, "No no, Katie, call me Henry when you are not a whore." He freed her hair and kissed on her forehead gently.

Henry was a strange guy, he was a drug lord, but beneath that layer, he was a man crazy for love. He was spoiled in his young, just like Eddie was starting to get spoiled; the only difference is He didn't fail like Eddie.

Katie nodded, "its ok, Henry. I am sorry for this emotional outburst. But I loved my little Eddie a lot, I don't know why they kill him or what did he got mixed up in this business, but it doesn't matter to me. I hate those sons of bitches that killed my Eddie." Katie was shaking with the anger growing up inside her.

Henry was stunned, he was falling in love with this Katie, but it is clear that he can't tell her ever that, he is the one who killed her brother. But neither did he want to lie to her for the entire life. He decided to wait for the right time, if there is any. Henry started to stroke her hair again, gently and slow to make sure none of her hair gets entangled. He asked her gently, "What about the rest of family?"

Katie started to get up from the tub and sat beside Henry, leaning against the tub, she crossed her legs to hide her pussy from his view, and started to say, "Well, you know, our mother died a long time ago. Father is living with another woman he loves; he barely pays anything for me and Eddie. That much also he is forced to pay for social pressure. So, I am a teacher in a high school. I requested my teacher to give me a job, he gave me that one, so that me and Eddie can live meeting our ends."

Henry was crying out a river inside him to hurt her like that, but on the surface, he was having some comforting look for Katie, he wanted to free her. But there was a huge mental battle between his inner self, who loves to abuse Katie and the part who loves just Katie.

He placed his hands against her back and pulled her towards him, hugging her gently, he closed his eyes and thought, "Why did Eddie come to me? If not then these two would have enjoyed their life like a normal people. "He said gently, "Get ready Katie, we are going on a trip as I mentioned before, your dress is cleaned, so don't worry about it." He left the bathroom, slowly.

Katie kept on leaning against the tub for some time and sighed for the life she lost. Her Eddie whom she protected with the cost of anything is lying around dead somewhere. This knowledge was stabbing her in the chest, poor Katie, ordinary people under extra-ordinary pressure, couldn't think clearly. She also couldn't.

If she did think about it clearly, she would have figure out who is the murderer of Eddie. She walked out of the bathroom and wrapped herself in a towel entering the bedroom.

Henry watched Katie entering the bedroom and he quickly started making a phone call to some of his men, "Give that kid a proper burial. I don't care how much bribe you have to give for that, just DO it." He waited for a little, and added, "Ok, do it quickly. And don't screw this up."

He hanged the phone and waited for Katie to come out of the bedroom privacy. After a while, a sms was received by Henry and he noted down an address, quickly on his diary, which was the burial place for Eddie, New Montefiore Cemetery.

Katie walked out of the bedroom and there she was stunning again. Her long slim legs, her foot hiding inside her high heel shoes, the back of the dress fitted perfectly against her ass, her breasts look stunning also, the only difference from before is her eyes. They weren't that much glitzy, there was a definite shade of sorrow.

Henry started to sweat again to see her beauty. He guessed that, if he maintained his good normal side in front of her for long, he will be blown away with the crush and kindness. He looked at her sternly and sat on a chair, his shoes were at a little distance, he ordered, "Whore, worship my foot and bring me the shoes", he pointed at the shoes.

Katie realized that this is something she must do being a whore for Henry again. She brought him the shoe he wanted a kneeled before him. She knew a little about feet worship, but she wanted to please Henry more, so she leaned her head a little backward, and started to run fingers all over her face, from forehead to her lips, slowly, toying a little with her lips, teasing the hell out of Henry.

Her finger descended upon her body, running all over the tits, in same slow pace, she got sexually excited, her nipples started to get erect under her underwear. It was kind of natural, she pinched her nipples gently, while her eyes were fixed to the eyes of Henry, she was enjoying the lust in Henry's eyes, a lust he don't want to express directly, but still it was there.

Henry was getting uncomfortable in his tight underwear, as his dick started to get an erection. He wanted to jump on her, pushing his dick inside her cunt, but he resisted the urge. He wanted their first time sex to be gentle type and certainly, this wasn't the right time. He pushed his feet on her face gently, to stop this teasing, because he was slowly losing control.

She stepped back a little and started at Henry for a while, before taking out her tongue and licking the down side of his right foot, the one Henry pressed against her face. She licked the foot quite good, cleaning it and making it wet comprehensively, then she took the big toe inside her mouth and started to suck on it gently, as if it is a tiny cock, she did the same with all the other toes. After completing that task, she started to lick clean the space between each toe.

She started to massage his right foot for a while, till it got dry again, and she repeated the entire process with the left foot. She smiled happily and put the feet in the respective shoes and looked at Henry with a grin on her face, though there was sadness inside that grin, still the grin was more prominent. "Hope you enjoyed it, Mr. Henry."

Henry was mesmerized; he didn't expect someone to grasp these sexual activities so good in such a short period of time. He took his time to frame an answer in his mind; he leaned and stroked her brunette hair, and patted her head gently, "Amazing, whore, really amazing. Now go and lean over the edge of the table there."

Katie smiled at the praise and jumped from her kneeling position, she walked towards the table and bends over one edge, and she waited for Henry. She started to guess what might happen. She looked at the mirror just in front of the table, by which she could clearly see herself and anyone, if there is any, standing behind her. She saw Henry walking towards her with a shiny metallic dildo.

Henry came up to her and their eyes locked on the mirror, Henry smiled a little and showed her the dildo, while he lifted the edge of her skirt up and rubbing his hand all over her butt cheek covered by her panty.

Katie just smiled back shyly looking at it, and waited for Henry to push it in. Henry chuckled to see her blush, and pulled down her panty, revealing so tight round butt cheeks in front of his eyes. He played with them a little, spanking here and there gently, grabbing and squeezing them.

Katie didn't respond while Henry was enjoying the little game with her ass cheek, she did blush deeply again, when Henry pushed the tip of the dildo inside her darkest hole in just one swift motion. She let out a yelp which was interrupted by a tight slap on her face.

As Henry barked, "You should get acquainted with this, why the hell are you shouting, you cum-bucket?"

Katie bit her lips to stop the yelp, and looked at Henry, with an apologizing look, "Sorry Sir, it wouldn't happen again." She grabbed her own ears like a little school girl and asked for the forgiveness.

Henry couldn't help but giggle at her childish act, the laughter continued for a while, before he spoke, "Anyway, step out of your panty, as a punishment, you won't need them from now, until I tell you different." He pulled the edge of her skirt down, to cover her ass.

Katie stepped out of the panty, obediently; she was feeling so horny with that dildo inserted in her ass as if she is a cheap whore. But there wasn't anything she can do about it, she stood up and positioned herself beside Henry, she looked at Henry with a curious look, and asked him politely, "Sir, so when are we leaving?"

Henry replied in an instant, "Right now, a car is waiting for us outside the club. So, let's go, Katie." Henry opened the door and starts to walk, while Katie simply walked beside him, no one dared to touch her this time, because they noticed Henry was addressing her by her name.

Which means she is not for abuse right now. Henry smirked at her, and teased her, "Enjoying this, Slut, get out of the club, you will enjoy it even more."

Her heart sank to hear this comment, she thought, "Outside the club, means in full public, it will be like hell." But she quickly walked outside the club and waited for Henry in front of the car door. It was difficult to walk with a dildo stuffed in the ass, for the first-timer, so she was walking in a kind of comical way.

When Henry came out of the club, he noticed a mother scolding her son, about some mistakes he had done and want him to do ear squat, as the boy was fighting a lot, arguing, "I won't do it mom, I am 18. And ear-squat is punishment for kids." Henry smiled as he found another way to humiliate the little Katie, standing by the car door. He motioned Katie to come to him, as he shouted, "umn, Miss, can you come here for a moment?"

As both of them arrived, Henry chuckled a little, and said, "Well, I could not help but over hear your conversation with him, but I think you are right. If the offense is serious, they must be treated with any sort of punishment. In fact our mom, treat her like the same way. And she is 20 and a GIRL while he is just 18, so he should."

The mother turned bright on finding someone who supports her view, he turned to her son, "See, Jack, you should, you aren't that old." But Jack was jaw-dropped to see such a stunning girl standing in front of him; he just simply blushed, while his mother talked to him like that. He complained in a low tone, "Mom, please not in front of her."

Henry smiled, "No no, Jack there is no need to be ashamed, she doesn't mind. In fact, why don't we let her show you, that way there won't be any need for you to be ashamed." He turned his face towards Katie and said, in a kind tone, "Katie, do 20 rapid ear squats would you?"

Katie was puzzled; there wasn't anything that she did can deserve this. She whined a little, while rubbing her hands, like little girls do, while being scolded, to avoid a punishment, trying to look really sorry, she looked at the ground, "But Henry, I didn't do anything."

Henry sounded a little pissed off, he said at a stern voice this time, tapping his foot on the road, "Do it now, or else I would tell mom, your latest adventure. And make it 50, this time, got it?" He looked at her, with an intimidating eye.

Katie realized that, it wasn't a request. He didn't use the words like bitch or slut, because there is a mother involved. She walked in front of Henry, and said in a shaky voice, "Sorry, Henry."

She grabbed her ear in front of all three of them, as a young boy gasped to see it, and slowly she started to squat up and down, repeating it for 50 times.

She tried hard to fight back her tears in front of them, as Henry hugged her, "Its ok, Katie. You know you deserved it." Both the mother and the boy thanked Henry, the mother did for she now can punish him, and the son did because of the great hard-on he had inside his underwear and some great orgasm he will enjoy remembering this later on.

Henry walked in front of the car and said casually in front of the driver, "I am glad that your butt-muscle was able to hold the dildo inside during those long 50 squats." He patted her butt cheek gently and opened the door, pointing her to go inside.

Katie was obviously, blushing like a carrot; too see the grin of the driver, when he heard that dildo comment. She looked down, able to avoid all sorts of eye contact with the driver on their way; Henry also didn't push her into any humiliation. Because he had already planned what's going to happen after this, he made a rough plan.

Both of them entered into the big queue for security checking, before they load the ship with passengers. It was a huge ship, with the name, "PARADISE OF ADULTS", Henry whispered into her ear, "This will be our paradise till we reach, Las Vegas."

Katie nodded, she got the idea that here she will be humiliated even more, for clearly this is some kind of sexual travel enjoyed by people. Katie completely forgot about the metallic dildo, when she passed under the metal detector and it buzzed.

Katie froze there, she didn't know what to do, as the security personnel, started to scan her with a Hand Metal detector, and he smirked when the detector beeped, when it was near her butt. He patted her butt with it gently, "What is in there Miss?"

Katie looked at Henry with a confused look, Henry comforted her, "Don't worry; this is not some general passenger travel ship. He won't do anything to you. Just simply follow his instructions." Henry smiled, as his plan succeeded, the plan to curb Katie more, to degrade her further.

Katie turned her face towards the security blushing from head to toe. She could not speak that out, it was so public, so many people behind her in the queue. The security guard got a little impatient and spanked her butt cheek tightly, "I can't spend all my time for you. Tell me."

Katie needed that little push to go even below. She didn't waste any time to blurt out, "It's a metallic dildo, sir." The security guard looked at them with a smirk on his face; Katie was feeling like dying out of shame. She never did anything to degrade herself in public. In that club, yes, but in total public, never.

Security guard holds a grin in his face, and said, patting her butt cheek, "I am sorry, but I can't verify on your words. Because I; as a security personnel need to make sure whether our customers are safe or not. Please Miss Show it to me!"

Katie didn't say a word and simply bend a little forward. She lifted the edge of her skirt, and showed the security guard her smooth butt cheeks, and in between the two cheeks, the dildo being pushed. The guard scoffs and started to pull it out of her asshole, "Well, something is inserted, let's see, what!"

Katie started to moan a little, and she looked up. All the guys and girls standing behind her, was smiling at this little mental torment of Katie. Katie was surprised to see the smile for almost no reason. She figured it out soon; the passengers of this ship are all kinky like Henry. Katie sighed a little, before letting out a helpless smile, "Sorry for causing this trouble."

The security guard pulled out the dildo completely and checked it a little bit, "Well, sorry, it is a dildo." He handed the dildo to Henry and pulled the edge of her skirt down, "No need to expose yourself, Miss." He giggled a little.

Henry took the dildo and placed it on the ground, it looked like a cock having an erection. He turned to Katie, "Whore, for this little trouble you caused us during this check, I think you owe an apology for everyone behind you. Now, approaching everyone will be a lot time consuming, so it is better to give them a show. Squat and push the dildo inside your asshole, without using your hands."

Katie nodded; she walked towards the dildo and turned her ass toward the crowd behind her. As people started taking out their cameras and all, to record this little show, she pulled her skirt down, below her ankles and squat down above the dildo's tip. She spread her ass cheek with her hands and sat on it gently, slowly pushing the tip inside.

It didn't take her long to push it all inside, she was moaning in there, while the dildo was making its way back into her asshole. She pulled her skirt, back upwards and bowed to the crowd, "Thanks for watching."

Henry was more than pleased with her performance, so he patted her head and started to run his finger on her neck, and a little below, driving her a bit crazy, he started to stroke her hair, and smiled, "Let's go to our cabin, Katie." Henry needed to orgasm, so bad. It's been long, since he did that and Katie was making him so horny.

Both of them walked towards the entry gate of the cruise. A lady approached the couple and asked them to follow her. They started to follow her; it was such a classy place. So decorative, but not like some wild party, but smooth and gentle art work and color.

They entered their room, as the lady said, "Welcome Mr. Henry and Miss Katie, enjoy your holiday. It is a pleasure to have you with us." She left them alone for the time being.

12