Katie's Craving Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers

John took advantage of her predicament and pushed her back down on the bed; he pushed her legs apart and put his mouth on her pussy. Katie laid there on her bed frozen in fear on her bed, not knowing who was between her legs licking her. She could not help herself, all she could do was lay there and let whoever it was continue to work her pussy with their tongue.

Whoever it was, they were doing a very nice job on her pussy, licking the entire length then circling her clit, then sliding the tongue in and repeating. She was becoming very wet and excited at being taken advantage of by a mystery lover. Her lover reached up with his hands and pushed the wet fabric off of her breasts, he roughly massaged them while licking her. Katie began to moan aloud and push her pussy up against the face of her oppressor.

Her mystery lover ran his hands back down her body and lifted her ass up to his mouth; she was now biting down on the fabric of her sundress as she had a mind blowing orgasm. Her mystery lover took his hands away and undid his pants to get his hard cock and got up between her legs plunging his cock easily into her hot wet pussy.

The cock felt familiar to her, one she had in her a few times in the last week, John slowly lifted the dress up off of her head and leaned down to kiss her full on the mouth when she smiled up at him. She moaned aloud in his mouth and slid her tongue past his lips, raising her legs up around his waist to draw him in deeper into her pussy. She broke off the kiss and John started to move his wonderful cock in and out of her, she dug her nails into his back has he plunged deep in and out of her.

"We uh have to uh uh hurry, never uh oh god, know when uh uh huh when someone is going to oh yes come up." She said.

John really started to pound her pussy hard now, you want this in a hurry he thought, and then you're going to have to take it hard and fast. He started to give it to her as hard and fast as he could, Katie had to move her hands away from his back and hold her large breasts.

John now got up straight on his knees, he grabbed Katie's ankles and slammed himself in and out of her, the bed creaked louder than she ever heard it and the headboard was hitting the wall hard. She put her left arm across her breasts and reached down with her right one vigorously rubbing her clit as she got fucked harder than she ever had in her whole life. She wanted to scream aloud as she felt her orgasm building up, but she held herself back to just loud grunts and loud breathing.

"Oh god this is so fucking hot." John said while fucking her.

"Oh yes oh fuck yes, I'm cumming baby." She moaned as she soaked his cock and sheets with juices from her pussy, more than she ever had.

"Yeah I'm going to cum to." He said.

"John, wait, pull it out and cum on, cum on me John, I'm you slut, cum on me." She urged him.

He could not believe what he was hearing he let go of her legs and pulled his cock out of her pussy and grabbed it with his hand. She grabbed her legs and held them and then the first spurt came out of his cock and landed on her tits, then the rest landed on her stomach and pussy. The two of them stopped to catch their breaths and then John got up and started dressing. Katie got up with his cum still on her body and stretched her back.

"That was hot, that was really fucking hot." He said.

"Yeah it was, "She said. "You better hurry up."

"Almost done, hey here." He said reaching into his pocket getting a slip of paper.

"What's this?" She asked taking the paper from him.

"My cell number, you ever want to talk or you get away give me a call." He said now fully clothed.

"Okay." She said. "Well I better shower."

"Yeah I should take off too" He said with a laugh.

Katie got into the shower, she took a handful of cum off her breasts and put into her mouth, John tasted good she thought as she swallowed it. She washed the cum off of her body and then washed like she would normally do. She got out of the shower drying off and putting on a pair of loose jean shorts and a loose tank top with out a bra on. She went downstairs to make lunch for her family and then brought out sandwiches, drinks and chips to the patio and they all ate together.

Later that night they were all in the family room watching a movie, Frank was in his chair, Katherine on the floor and Chris and her on the couch, they were covered up with an afghan as it was a cool night. Her husband dozed off; her daughter was engrossed in the movie and texting with her friends. Chris reached under that blanket and grabbed his mother's hand.

She did not know what her son was doing but he pulled it over and put it on his hard cock, she got the idea of what her son wanted and gave him a dirty look, but did not pull her hand away. Instead she slowly stroked his cock up and down without anyone else in the room knowing what she was doing. It did not take long and she soon felt her son's warm cum coating her hand.

After she was done, she took a napkin from the coffee table and reached under the afghan to wipe her hand off and her son's cock. After he put it back, she got up off the couch to go to bed; she took the afghan with her and put it in the laundry. It was a rare night that he baby was sleeping through the night, she got her nightgown on and got into bed. Before she went to sleep she got her cell phone out and took the slip of paper from the romance novel she was reading.

"Hey John, it's me Katie, I need to talk to Frank about it, but if you can make up a convincing story with your parents would you like to come away with me for the weekend." She said leaving a voice mail on his phone.

Out of the three friends of her son that she was fooling around with she liked John the best, Brett had a nice cock and she enjoyed her time with him but John was very seductive and more mature about sex. Doug she enjoyed the time with him as well, he got the ball rolling but the same could be said for him, he lacked John's maturity. She wanted to hold off the boys for the week if John could go, it would be tough for her to go without sex for the week, especially as much as she has been getting. It would be even tougher for the boys, she said to herself that either a hand job or a blow job would be as far as she would let them get, she wanted to save herself for John for the weekend.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers
12