Katie's Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,000 Followers

"Hold on young man," she said sternly. He stopped and turned around looking at the floor. "You better come back from the weekend with a different attitude, you hear me?"

"I didn't do anything wrong!" He shouted.

"You got suspended from school! What do you mean you did nothing wrong?" She said back. "You also could have seriously injured yourself or John."

"I wish I did injure him," he replied under his breath.

"Then John was so nice enough to come over and apologize and you snubbed him. That's not the manners we taught you kids."

"He probably only came over and apologized because his mom made him do so," he said.

"John was sincere in his apology and showed a lot more maturity than you," she snapped back.

"Oh, so you're taking that asshole's side?" Chris said.

"You watch your mouth in front of your baby sister! This shouting is not good for the baby. Just go ahead and leave. I don't want to see you right now," she said turning back around to face the window.

John headed for the garage and got back into the car. Frank had just finished putting his bike on the roof and noticed him getting into the car still in a foul mood. He shook his head and walked inside to say his goodbyes to his wife and baby child.

"Everything okay?" Frank said walking up to his wife.

"Yes. He just needs a couple days to cool off. You need to go honey," she said looking at the clock.

"I know. I love you and I'll call you in a bit," he said walking up to kiss her on the lips. Frank said his goodbye to his baby daughter before giving his wife another kiss.

Katie stood at the window and watched them pull out of the driveway and drive off. She took a deep breath and felt a sigh of relief. It's been very rare for her to get some alone time, and she had to admit she was looking forward to having the weekend to herself for once.

She sat down in the den with the TV on and fed Julie while watching the morning news. After the feeding was done, she thought to herself that she needed to go for a walk to blow off some steam.

Katie went into her closet and pulled out her small, black spandex shorts wondering if she could still fit into them. She loved wearing the cute workout bottoms before the pregnancy because they made her legs look fabulous. She hadn't worn them in a long time, so she figured what the heck.

The shorts did indeed fit, and her ass looked outstanding in them. She looked in the mirror and was a little self-conscious of her curves, but it was only in her mind. She truly would turn any red-blooded males' head even after the pregnancy. She thought to herself she was glad her husband was not here to complain about her showing off her curves. Frank hated when his beautiful wife wore revealing clothes outside the house.

The shorts ended a couple inches below the bottom curves of her ass cheeks, and they were so tight that the panty-line of her thong was visible through the spandex. She put on a matching black sports bra to contain her big milky tits, and then she put on a small gray tank top over it. Katie put her blonde hair up in a ponytail and looked in the mirror.

"Your mommy can still do it!" she said excitedly to Julie who was sitting in the stroller waiting for her mom to take them on the walk.

In the meantime, Chris's friend Brett was on his way over. Brett hadn't talked to Chris since the fight, so he had no idea that Chris was suspended from school. He tried calling Chris's cell phone, but it was turned off.

He pulled his truck up into the driveway and noticed Chris's car there, so he didn't think twice about him being out of town. Brett gave a quick knock on the garage door before walking right in.

He didn't see anyone when he came in, so he walked to the bottom of the stairs and called up to Chris. No answer. He then walked towards the living room and noticed through the glass back doors Mrs. Jones stretching out on the patio. Brett's heart starting beating rapidly as he saw her bending over with one leg up on a chair trying to touch her toe. Her ass was sticking right out in front of his eyes, covered by a skimpy pair of spandex shorts.

She put her one leg down, and then put the other one on the chair and bent forward again. Brett thought he could see her camel toe through the tight shorts, but figured he must be seeing things. He wanted to go out on the back porch, grab her curvy ass with both hands and stick his cock in her.

Katie did this stretch for about a minute before standing back up on both feet. She then reached her arms back and started turning her shoulders right and left in an attempt to stretch her back. Brett figured he'd go outside and say hello before he gets busted ogling at her.

Brett gave a quick knock and opened the patio door. Started, she jumped a little and quickly turned around.

"Oh my! You scared me Brett!" she said relieve to see it was someone she knew.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your exercising..." he began to say.

"Oh no, not at all. I was just stretching before I go on a walk with Julie," she replied.

"Where is Chris at? I tried calling to him upstairs but I didn't get an answer," he asked quizzically.

"Chris didn't tell you? He got suspended from school, and I sent him away to his grandparent's house for spring break."

"Really? No, I didn't speak to him. I tried calling, but his phone was off. I heard that our beach trip was cancelled, but I wasn't sure about the suspension, so I figured I'd swing by to talk to him. I hope everything's okay," he said.

"Everything is fine. Thanks for asking. You're so sweet, Brett," she said with a smile. "Chris is actually fortunate because he could have been expelled."

Although they were talking, Brett was distracted by his friend's hot mom's workout attire. She was showing a lot of skin, and her legs looked fabulous.

"Well, that's a relief that he will be back in school after the suspension," he said.

"I just hope he doesn't fall behind in his classes," she added.

"You really look great in those shorts, Mrs. Jones," Brett said changing the subject and looking down towards her legs. She immediately blushed and crossed her arms over her chest, obviously uncomfortable.

"Awe, thanks Brett. I'm still trying to lose some pounds from the pregnancy though," she said modestly.

"I don't think you need to at all. You look better than I've ever seen you look. I'd kill to have a wife like you," he said looking her body up and down. His complements and attention to her body made her feel good, yet uncomfortable at the same time, so she changed the subject.

"I'm sure you'll find a wonderful woman one day. Can I offer you anything to eat or drink before you leave? You're not running late, are you?"

"I'm not late, so if you have a glass of orange juice that would be great," he said again looking back down at the spandex covered cunt between her succulent thighs.

"Sure. Come on inside," she said turning around and heading for the door. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she walked in front of him through the door and into the kitchen. She was still a little self-conscious about her body despite all the compliments she received after the pregnancy, so she felt very naked from the waist down in front of Brett with such tight, short shorts on.

Brett indeed got a good look at her ass as he followed her. He could make out her panty-lines through the tight spandex and noticed she was wearing a thong. His cock was getting harder by the second. He had noticed her blushing when he made the compliments about her body, and he knew she had to like it. It turned him on to see her try and fight it by changing the subject and fidgeting.

Once in the kitchen she poured him a glass of orange juice. She leaned back against the counter and crossed her arms while he stood in front of her taking a sip of the drink. Katie decided to poke around to find out about the fight.

"So, why were Chris and John fighting?" she asked bluntly.

"Um, well..." Brett hesitated before answering. He knew he couldn't bring himself to tell her that John was talking about her breastfeeding. "I'm not exactly sure, but we all get sick of John a lot of the times because he can be a jerk, so I understand Chris's frustration."

"But all you boys are such good friends," she said. "Does John have a girlfriend?"

Katie's stomach got some butterflies after asking the question. She couldn't help picturing John's young cock ejaculating in her hands. It disgusted her all night long, yet she found it so erotic and exciting at the same time. The feelings she was having was something she hadn't felt in a long time.

"No, he doesn't. Why do you ask?" Brett said a little puzzled.

"Oh, I just... I thought the fight might have been over a girl. That's usually the reason for you young men getting into fights," she replied feeling relieved. She didn't want to feel even dirtier for jacking John off if he had a girlfriend.

"Well, I'm sure there have been plenty of fights over you," he said again in a flirting manner. "I've seen some of those pictures in your photo albums of you when you were my age, and you almost looked as hot as you do right now."

"Ha, I don't know about that. Thanks for the compliment though, you had me going for a second," she said modestly, but she was clearly flattered.

"No, I'm being dead serious. I think you're the hottest mom of all my classmates, and you're a lot sexier than the girls my age. I think the pregnancy has made you look even hotter, especially in two areas in particular," he said looking down at her chest.

Katie started blushing really bad and shifted in her spot. "Well... that's so sweet of you to say Brett. I have worked hard my entire life to maintain my body, and it's nice to hear compliments like that. I bet you're a real charmer with the ladies," she said with a grin and a wink.

Brett kept looking back and forth between her eyes and chest. He felt electricity in the air and wanted to make a move on her right there in the kitchen.

"I'm not a charmer, you just bring it out in me," he said. She laughed and shook her head at the silly pickup line. She found his little crush amusing, albeit flattering. If he only knew she had a crush on his cock the other night.

"I need to go for my walk, and you need to get to school. Save those compliments for the pretty young girls at your school, and trust me, they will work," she said as she walked up to him and peck kissed him on the cheek. As she did this, her large breast pressed into his arm.

She then walked towards Julie who was sitting in the stroller. She was feeling a little confident after Brett's compliments of her body, so she was sure to sway her hips a little bit when walking away from him. His eyes were glued to her ass.

"I forgot to tell you that we are having a small pool party at my house because we aren't allowed to go to the beach anymore," Brett said. "Steven, Doug and I are going to hang out at my pool all day and catch some sun. It's supposed to be a really nice day tomorrow. We were going to invite Chris and you, but since he's gone, why don't you just come by yourself?"

"Well, I don't know. I have Julie with me, and..."

"You can bring Julie; that's no problem," he said.

"Maybe," she replied. "I was actually looking forward to catching some rays at the beach until the trip got cancelled. I can't stay for the entire day, but maybe I'll stop by. Is your mom going to be there?"

"No, my dad and she will be gone for the weekend. You should still come though. It will just be us three guys. Everyone else is out of town on Spring Break, but we are stuck here."

That last comment made her feel bad. She was the one to bail out on the beach trip, so she felt responsible for ruining their Spring Break plans. She really didn't have anything to do tomorrow, so the idea was intriguing. She loved laying out in the sun on a nice day.

"Is John not going to be there?" she asked curiously.

"Nope. We didn't invite him," he said. She was relieved to hear that. After last night's episode, she couldn't bear being around him and other people at the same time. It would be too awkward.

"OK, well I'll let you know," she said pushing the stroller towards the front door.

"I'll call you later," Brett replied still checking out her ass as she walked away. On his way out through the laundry room, he noticed a pair of Mrs. Jones's panties lying on the floor. He picked them up and stuffed them in his pocket before heading out the door.

In the meantime, Butch Taylor was in his home-office fooling around on his computer. His desk faced the front window of the house, so it was a normal routine for him to peer out the window while working on his computer for most of the days. Working at home had its advantages for sure, but often he became bored when he wasn't busy.

Currently he was actually on a porn site. Now that he was divorced and living alone without the wife and kids, he could do whatever he pleased on the home pc without his wife screaming at him. Among those personal hobbies included storing pictures of all the neighborhood women. There were tons of hot mothers in his suburb, as well as cute younger girls, so he had his telephoto lens nearby for when they walked by. He took many pictures while sitting at the work-desk looking out the window, and he stored them on his computer.

Butch was too unhealthy to work outdoors anymore, so he ran his landscaping business from his house and delegated all the duties. He had turned into quite the pathetic man, gaining even more weight and keeping his personal hygiene at new lows. He had a large comb-over to cover his bald head. His hair was usually greasy because he found showers to be a chore instead of a necessity. His exercise consisted of masturbating and lifting cigarettes to his mouth. His wife got so fed up with him that she divorced him last year, but he didn't care. He had paid for prostitutes and flirted with any woman he came across throughout his marriage. His wife put up with it because he provided her a comfortable lifestyle, but enough was enough for her.

Butch was a good ole boy, so he got along with all the men in the neighborhood. His house was the bachelor's pad all the guys could go hang out at to watch sports and porn at any time. He threw pool parties a lot at his house that were always loads of fun, even if the women found Butch repulsive. He had no shame, so it wasn't uncommon for him to walk around during a pool party in just his swim trunks. His fat belly and man-breasts hung and swayed in front of all the prim housewives' faces, but he was just Butch, the neighborhood dope, so they had learned to grin and bear him. He made for good entertainment.

Looking up from the porn site he was currently on, he noticed Katie Jones walking briskly by, pushing her baby in a stroller. It only took him a split second to jump up from his seat and take his position behind the camera resting on a tripod. Katie was by far his favorite MILF in the neighborhood, and he had already compiled a huge file with many pictures of her walking or jogging by his house.

"Holy shit," he said under his breath as he zoomed in and noticed what she was wearing. She had on her cute outfit consisting of the small spandex shorts with a matching sports bra and a gray tank top over it. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a ponytail.

Butch snapped away with the camera as it sat on the tripod, zooming in on different areas, but mostly on her nice ass. He kept making remarks about her under his breath, and his heart began to speed up. His cock immediately jumped to attention.

She finally passed by out of sight, but he knew she would be turning around in the cul-de-sac down at the end of the street and walking back this way. He got up from the camera and opened her picture file on his pc. He clicked on a picture dated back about a year ago and noticed her wearing the same short, tight spandex shorts. He thought to himself that he knew she hadn't worn those shorts in a long time, or else he would've noticed.

"Oh baby. You are one hot piece of ass," he said as he clicked to open some of his favorite pictures of her in various exercise outfits. "Frank doesn't know how to fuck your sweet pussy like it needs."

After a few minutes of ogling at her pictures, he decided he would go outside and try to catch her as she comes back by. He went out in the front yard with the garden hose and sprayed the shrubs near the street. Butch had wanted nothing more in life than to get into her panties. He knew it was nearly impossible... many men in the neighborhood had tried whenever Frank was out of sight, and they were never remotely successful.

He cursed to himself in thought. If he could only get her over to his house without Frank around, with a little bit of alcohol and charm maybe she would let him cop some cheap feels on her bubbly ass. His cock was throbbing thinking of the fantasy. Sure, Frank was his buddy, but he wouldn't think twice about screwing around with Katie behind Frank's back.

Sure enough he saw her walking back towards him.

"Hey there Katie. Nice day, eh?" He hollered at her as she approached his property. He continued to water the shrubs. She had seen him from a distance and hoped that she wouldn't have to talk to the foul man, but she had no choice.

"Hey Butch!" she said moving in his direction. "Yes, it's a beautiful spring day."

"How's the little one?" he said putting the hose down and walking out in the street to meet her.

"She's been sleeping a lot, but always seems to wake up just when I'm about to fall asleep myself," she said with a cute laugh.

"Wow, she's already starting to develop those stunning looks that her mother has," he said with a grin. She started blushing a bit and shrugged off his comment. Butch took the opportunity to look her body up and down, and he was very, very pleased in what he saw. Katie was used to Butch's flirting, but she found it harmless. He flirted with a lot of women, even if married, so she always just rationalized it as "Butch being Butch." He was the neighborhood slob, so women didn't take him seriously.

"So, you're not too busy today?" she said.

"Naah," he said. "I get kind of bored when I'm not busy, actually."

"Well, I would love to be bored for once. I'm always so busy. It's very nice to finally have the house to myself this weekend."

"I thought you were going to the beach or something like that?" he said.

"Well, the plans fell through," she said stopping short of telling him that her son was suspended from school. It embarrassed her to no end. "Chris is actually at my parent's house for the weekend."

"So you're all alone at the house this weekend?" he asked with his cock stirring in his pants, thinking that it was the perfect opportunity to ask her over.

"With the exception of Julie, yes."

"I would think with Frank out of town you're be out partying," he said with a grin. It was kind of a joke in the neighborhood because her husband was overbearing when she was out in public, so whenever he wasn't around people would tease her about being free from her bodyguard.

"I'm not a party animal like you, Butch."

"Well, it just so happens I'm having a little get-together later tonight," he lied. "You don't have any excuses not to come over."

"Somehow I'm not surprised you are partying tonight. I appreciate the offer, but I have to watch Julie."

"Ah, c'mon Katie," he persisted. "Just call up Jenny Keaton from across the street to babysit."

"Well, I..." Katie tried to think of an excuse to get out of attending one of his raunchy parties, but her tongue was tied. With Frank around, she wouldn't mind going over there as she was definitely looking to have a few drinks tonight while on her mini-vacation, but she had never been over to one of his parties without her husband.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,000 Followers