Katie's Cum Revenge

Story Info
MILF dominates young stud she caught sniffing her socks!
2.2k words
3.93
86.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's a hottie MILF who lives downstairs from me, about 48, blondish-gray hair, nice, tight little body with a great pair of legs. She wears shorts a lot and her gams are supple, creamy, a little muscular, and her ass is high and tight. I see her in the yard, working at raking or cutting the lawn, almost always in a low pair of leather, grungy work boots or sneakers and socks, her body wet with sweat.

She started leaving those socks and boots in the downstairs hall when she was done, to let them dry out, and one day I couldn't resist the urge to pick them up and inhale the sweaty vapors in the wet, white socks and those well worn boots. It was nasty but so fucking hot, always giving me a boner. I'd stand there, rubbing my cock and burying my face in her boots and socks, hoping she wouldn't hear me from inside.

Then I got braver. I'd stand in the landing and jerk off using her socks and pasting her boots or sneakers to my face. I'd cum in her sock and leave it there, or inside or on her boots or sneakers, figuring she'd think she was just really sweaty that day. This went on for a couple months until one very hot, humid August day.

I was walking down to check the mail. Katie'd been out cutting the lawn and getting drenched, me watching from upstairs as her tiny cutoffs rode high on her sweaty,firm legs with just a hint of sexy sags in the hammies, and her socks drooping wetly on her hard, creased calves. She came inside, hair pulled back, face streaked with sweat and grime.

"Hey stud, just the man I wanted to see," she said darkly. "Inside."

I was confused, but followed, and she locked the door. We stood in the kitchen and she powered up a small video camera. There I was, one recent day, pumping a thick load into her boot with one hand, a sweaty sock around my cock, holding her other sock and boot to my nose and going nuts smelling it. I gulped and smiled weakly. She didn't smile.

"Think the landlord would like to see this?" she said grimly, watching me shrink in shame. "I figured you were up to shit so I put a spy lens out there. I have more, want to see? I particularly like the one where you're groaning about licking my sweaty cunt and asshole clean? Nice, really nice. Maybe I should be honored, since you're what, 25 and I'm almost double that? Is that it? I should be honored that a young stud like you is interested in a middle-aged woman like me? Huh?"

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't even look at her.

"On your knees," she barked.

"What?"

"On your fucking knees, now!"

I gulped and obeyed, kneeling before the short, dominant woman with flashing dark eyes, her neck and face just delicately wrinkled with sexy age. She stood, then turned around, pulling up her short shorts until almost all her smooth, succulent ass cheeks were exposed. I marveled at them, noting the little wrinkled creases in her MILF rump.

"Put your nose in my ass," she said. "Go on, you want to smell what it's like after I've been outside all day working? Do it. NOW!"

I slowly pushed my face forward, my nose going into the soft cleft of her ass. The stench hit me like a rock, sweaty and nasty. I backed away.

"Smells pretty bad, huh?" she said, slowly unsnapping her shorts and pushing them down her wet legs. "Worked all day, sweaty, haven't showered since yesterday morning. S'matter, don't like it?"

"No, I don't," I grumbled, sitting back.

"Too bad," she snarled. "Get your nose up my stinky wet asshole now and start smelling or I send this to the landlord and you're out of here and quite possibly arrested. Your choice."

Fuck it, how bad can it be, I fooled myself into thinking, and just plunged into her moist ass, now devoid of any fabric as she pulled aside the tiny thong that was there. My nose was immediately enmeshed in the wrinkled, sweaty pucker of her asshole and the stench was overwhelming even without me inhaling. I tried backing away but now Katie reached back with both hands and held me by the ears, ramming me in deep, wiggling and jiggling her ass meat to take me deeper.

"Fucking SMELL MY DIRTY ASSHOLE!"

I obeyed and the smell was bad, the moistness sticking to my nose and giving me a taste of the acrid bitterness of her butt. She laughed darkly and booty shook her abundant flesh, slapping my face with it.

"Take your cock out and jerk on my boots, my socks, my calves," she hissed. "DO IT!"

Again I obeyed and my cock wasn't even hard, the smell was so bad, the reality so far different than the fantasy that once put me where I was now. I beat it hard, though, snuggling close to the backs of her legs, those smooth, slightly wrinkled calves rubbing my cockhead as I jerked off. I couldn't see, had to go by feel, my face was in blackness up and inside her commanding asshole.

"You gonna blow a load on my dirty socks and stinky boots, the way you like to, you fucking pervert?" she growled, holding me tight in her ass, the smell consuming me, her asscheeks fluttering on my face. "You better pop your nut soon, I haven't got all day. Hey, maybe THIS will help!"

I couldn't believe it when I felt her asshole contract around my nose, then blossom as she grunted and blew out a big, wet, nasty fart directly up my nostrils. I screamed in agony and shame, trying to pull away but she held me tighter.

"Cum, you faggot fuck, cum on my socks and boots and calves!"

I felt more shame as incredibly, the urge to cum built to a feverish pitch and I found myself frantically breathing deep from the malodorous well of her quivering butt, devouring everything she was pumping into my nose. I felt my nuts swell and then burst, jetting a huge load out and over her lower legs, dripping onto her socks, squirting through her calves to her boots, the biggest load I'd ever shot in my life. Finally, she let go of my head and I slumped back, surveying the cummy damage. Clumps of my load clung to her muscular calves and those droopy socks and soiled boots, it was everywhere. I rubbed my face to get the smell off, but couldn't.

She turned to face me, arms crossed.

"Eat it," she said darkly. "You WILL eat all your filthy cum from my filthy legs and socks and boots."

"Katie..." I begged, backing away on my haunches, my dripping cock drooping before me. "Please...no, not that, your ass was bad enough, please..."

"If the threat of exposure doesn't do it," she sighed, advancing on me, "maybe this will!"

Katie stepped forward and took my neck in her calves, the thick balls of muscle crushing it flat and making me dizzy. I screamed in agony at the crush and my eyes darted side to side; thick clumps of my hot cum clung to the silky, sweaty muscle, well within tongue reach.

"Lick, cum slave," she laughed darkly. "Lick that goo from my calves or I'll squeeze you so fucking hard your head will pop off!"

She gave me a warning jolt that nearly did it, so I snaked my tongue out to the right into the steaming mound of thick sperm clinging there, trying to ignore the clammy coolness of it and slurping it back into my mouth. Shame and pain mixed to the point I was nearly numb from it all and back and forth I went, right to left calf, slurping and slipping and licking her meaty calves clean of my goo. Then she slipped my trapped neck down where more cum clung to her dirty white socks. Holding me scissored in her ankles, she urged me to suck them clean.

"That's it, that's right," she cooed, crushing me as I slipped my tongue out to lick up what I could then attached my mouth to the cummy fabric to suck the load from it, then down to the backs of her boots to lick there.

She spun me around, rescissoring my neck, my face sticking out of her shins, looking down at the grimy boots flecked with spunk. She pushed me into it, mashing my nose and mouth into the goo and I tongued the crusty leather clean of my spunk.

"Have a little rest," she said, crunching her muscular calves so tightly on my neck I passed out cold.

When I woke up, Katie was sitting on the counter, little legs spread, her giant, sweaty MILF bush exposed. She'd taken off one boot and was rubbing it into her gash. She'd taken off her socks – both were mashed into my face, one stuffed into my mouth, the other tied around my head to keep it in. The smell and taste was brutal. She smiled at me.

"Get over here, slave," she hissed, snapping her fingers. "Smell my cunt."

I gave in totally and shuffled over, putting my face near her moist quim and she instantly pulled it tight, mashing my nose into her aromatic hole. She slammed her muscular thighs around my head and held me in her pussy, fingering it and rubbing the cunt-moistened toe of her boot all over my face.

"Smells good, huh, maybe not as bad as my asshole, but gotta be ripe," she hissed, quivering her muscular thighs on my ears and crushing me into a screaming submission, which she ignored. "Oh, forget to tell ya: My boyfriend was here this morning and fucked me three times. You're probably smelling some of his old loads!"

I squirmed and tried to shoot my hands to her punishing thighs only to find them tied behind my back with her thong. She'd thought of everything. She continued to squeeze me in her thighs and ooze gel into my nose, farting a couple times for good measure.

"Now lick my cunt," she growled, reaching in and pulling out the sock from my mouth. "Eat the shit in there, go on, lick and clean that filthy pussy!"

With her thighs undulating meatily on my ears, Katie forced her gray-haired cunny into my mouth, the hair slimy and wet, a constant drizzle of cum oozing from deep within her womb. I swallowed as best I could but much of the gruesome wad from her cunt smeared my face, bubbling up into my nose where I was forced to breathe it in, smelling it, and inadvertently snorting it down my throat. I was dizzy from the crush of her thighs squeezing me and from the loads clogging my throat. For 10 tortured minutes, I ate her filthy, hairy cunt until she came with a savage squeeze of her thighs so violent and sudden, she knocked me out cold again.

I woke this time up her ass. With my cock. She'd sucked it hard and then sat on it, facing away, me watching her ass madly flex as she fucked me back and forth, up and down, the wrinkled flesh punching into hard muscle with each pump. With my face streamed and caked with cum and other goo, I couldn't help fight the feeling, her ass was that tight on my cock. She leaned back on her hands, bending her head back and hissing at me from the side.

"Gonna blow your wad up my asshole, aren't you?" she growled. "You know you are, my ass is so fucking tight on your pathetic cock, you're gonna cum right up my butt! And then you know what'll happen, I'll squat right on your face and fart it into your mouth! HAHAHA!!"

I fought it long and hard but succumbed and in moments, blasting a huge load right into Katie's superheated asshole, me watching her beautiful ass hunch and wrinkle and crinkle and crease in muscular folds around my dick. True to her word, she pulled off my shrinking cock and I saw the hairy ring pucker wide and white and she scooted back, leaned up on her haunches and dumped it right into my open mouth, which she held there with one hand. She laughed darkly and thick rivers of my cum sluiced into my mouth where I had to swallow it, especially after she'd farted the last of it out with a noisy, nasty sound and squatted firmly on my lips, sealing it in.

"Eat it, bitch," she snarled, punching my nuts. "Eat everything my ass is offering you!"

She then scooped my face into her madly clenched ass hams and lay on her side, scissoring me in her thighs and going into a violent, vibrating motion, her muscular legs flexing, quivering, quaking and shaking on me. I screamed in agony and she kept up the snapping quivering ass scissors for a full minute before bucking it on hard, my face pulled back from her butt a bit as she added a splattery wet far for good measure, coating my face and knocking me out cold.

I woke in the hallway, a note on my chest.

"I enjoyed myself today making you smell and eat my stinky cunt and ass," it said. "Tomorrow, I'll be finishing the lawn in my sneakers and socks. Be there when I'm done to smell and lick my feet clean. Or else."

My cock stiffened just thinking about it....