Katie's Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved me away from the spray of the water as she shifted the palm of her hand back and forth over me. Feeling her hand pulling the forces to my softened shaft brought my nerves to their attention. I could feel a sense of awareness everywhere that directed its attention to one location: My cock. Yes, it summoned all that was necessary. Come one, call all, and come join in the rush.

The rush of that thicker, milky substance that so desired to be shot out of my cannon. My excitement grew. My smile widened; my craving of throbbing to become more intense surrounding my loins.

Oh, God yes, she was doing me so well! Oh, God yes, keep stroking me baby, I thought. She slid her hand into my groin area and then back off, slowly. Slowly, she'd do it again. I didn't mutter a word. I only felt her long and soft, delicate fingers wrapped around it, stroke me in a distinguished way. It felt so good! Ohh, I could feel the milky cum heading its way into the tube. My breathing changed. I felt that wave of my neuron's sending impulses up through my upper body saying, "I'm ready; yeah, I am ready!"

"Honey, I shouted, I'm ready; I'm gonna blow, do you want some?"

But she said no thanks, just enjoy this and she cranked it up a couple notches. I was there, but I thought, No? She doesn't want any part of my cum? She doesn't want it at all? That takes the fun out of it all. Just as I was at that heightened stage, I fizzled! She was not interested in any interactive exchange. I felt just a tad let down.

My juices somewhat subsided! I let out a half load. It didn't even shoot out far. I felt as if I shortchanged myself, she shortchanged me and I showed I wasn't as virile as I know I really am.

"What the fuck", I thought. I didn't say that aloud. I turned to her and said that was nice. I kissed her, stepped out of our shower. She new it was a bad showing, but she also didn't say a word. I got dressed. I went downstairs. I got online. I double-checked my emails. There was nothing. I almost emailed Katie, but I didn't.

I was disappointed. I didn't tell my sexual sob story to anyone. I kept that to myself. However, I was disenchanted with what just happened upstairs. She didn't want to get into anything with me, sexually. I thought what's up with that.

I suppose I wasn't as enthralling maybe. I wasn't sure. I went back upstairs. She didn't hear me. I was shaving. She was in the shower. The music was on now. She was in there fingering herself. She did it without me. That sent me a signal. She wasn't as attracted to me as I thought and desired something or someone else. Who that was, I wasn't sure.

She stepped out of the shower and grabbed her towel. As she stood there drying off, I tried playing. She wasn't interested, again, so I asked her, "Did you enjoy your finger?"

She laughed and said. "Yep, I sure did!"

Damn, she sent another signal. I guess I'm fucked for the time being. I kissed her, stepped in the shower again and cleaned up. I got out, got dressed, got my bags, got breakfast, and kissed my wife goodbye.

On the way to the airport, I sent a text message to Katie. I simply said hi, asked her what she was up to and hoped things were good with her. I did not get a reply. This is what I sent her:

"Hi Katie, how have you been? I know I said we can't be together and I still want to believe that. I know, or I think I know you understand that too. I hope you are fine, ttyl." I paused before I sent it.

I just went back on my word. I contradicted myself. No further contact and here I was, texting her. What was I thinking? What was I doing? Why did I do that?

I know why...

12