Katie's Escape Ch. 04

Story Info
Conflict resolution.
10.1k words
4.76
8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: First, I'm sorry for not posting for so long. Life gets crazy and I really hated Ch. 4 of Katie's story. I finally edited it so that I actually like it now. So, for those of you who have read it before, it has been changed quite a bit and edited. In my opinion, for the better. Anyway, Ch. 5 is coming, but I don't know when. Enjoy this in the meantime! **

Katie was taken aback when Lucas looked nervous after she asked such a simple question.

"Well . . . it's a funny yet amazingly interesting story actually." Enlighten me, she thought but didn't know why she felt so defensive. Maybe it was because Lucas was looking at her the same way he did last night and it delighted her more than she wanted to admit. The feeling went past "butterflies" and resembled more of a violent spin cycle.

"Wait. . . what was your roommate about to say? Before Sam stopped her?" Katie froze, her veins stopped moving blood and her heart was about to explode.

This was so much easier to handle when she was drunk. Why hadn't she downed that 5th of vodka again? Oh yea, because she had drunken sex just hours ago. With Lucas. Who was standing in front of her. How could she forget?

Suddenly, Katie just started to blurt out a defensive speech because it was all she could think to say. Words kept spewing off the tongue, ones that weren't graceful or even articulate. But they kept coming out.

Then, he finished her sentence. The ultimate grand gesture in movies, the big cliché, the sign of a soul mate (assuming soul mates are real, she thought). However, Katie saw it very differently the instant she heard "Like a used diaper." Those words stopped her, without even a second thought. Katie could hear Sam's tone of voice, recalled the very moment when she uttered those words only minutes ago. Who else on God's green earth would say something like BUT Sam? No one. And that was the problem.

Anger flooded her, blood went pumping and her cheeks went red hot. She was humiliated, angry, irritated and a possibly . . . a tad bit happy. But that didn't seem to be the issue at hand. Right now, Sam needed a through ass kicking.

"SAM!" Katie yelled and flew out of her room as everything in it became a blur. Katie was such a mass array of emotions, she didn't know where to start. She didn't know what she would say to Sam but violent words were already forming in the back of her throat.

Before she reached the hallway, a firm yet gentle hand stopped her so suddenly she lost her footing. From pure shock, her head snapped up at Lucas and gave him a look that could have condemned him to hell. Her heart stopped and her emotions melted as she looked into his face and locked her into another memory.

She remembered last night. She had just flipped him so she was on top, too turned on to let his oral skills kill the moment. Katie's brown hair was tossed to the side, their bodies fully entangled. She knew it was going to hurt when he slid inside her. Her dry spell wasn't the only factor either.

"Jesus, I want to be inside you" He whispered, sending dark flames of desire straight through her. Before she even knew it, words came flying out of her mouth. Katie took full notice when Lucas started to pant just a bit harder from the whispered promises she uttered. For a moment, the look in his eyes caught her off guard. Lust, desire, disbelief and a desperate want ached from those deep brown eyes, so much so that it shot straight through her. That desperate want boiled inside her too. Raked over her skin, encapsulated her mind that kept screaming for one thing. Him.

Carefully, she guided his cock. She knew she should go slow but there was no way to curb the pain. His cock was huge, bigger than any she'd ever seen. But, that desperation inside them didn't care. Katie lowered herself onto him and sure enough, the stretch stole her breath. With a smile she played it off, and stared at his perfect mouth. Jesus, what his mouth could do to her, if she taught him that is. Her hips moved as her gaze fixated on his mouth until her back arched uncontrollably. He filled her, wholly, completely, endlessly. That sensation was all she knew until his mouth found her peaked nipples and rolled over them with his tongue. She slammed violently into an orgasm that curled her fingers into his flesh until he groaned against her breast. She went faster, frantic to feel that shocking wave of pleasure rip through her again.

Muscles throughout her body convulsed, over and over again. It was addictively consuming and she didn't want it to stop. Something deep within her was screaming for more.

"I love the way I taste on your mouth" She blurted out with a level of edginess, while fisting his hair. Lucas groaned in response. Katie gripped his hair and forcefully jerked his head so that he had to watch her. "Are you going to come for me?" She bit out between her teeth.

"Fuck yes" He muttered as his body jerked violently underneath her. They slumped back and pealed their bodies away from each other.

After several moments, as they lay there on his bed while the room cooled down, her head repeated all the commands she had given him. Everything she said seemed ridiculous and absurd now.

Did I ask if he was going to come? She thought.

At the time, his lack of response urged her to make him respond. But, upon reflection, it just seemed silly. So silly, she cracked a smile, which soon turned into an all-out hysterical fit of laughter that Lucas seemed to find hilarious as well.

Hopefully, they weren't laughing at the same thing. . .

Katie snapped back into reality, much to her chagrin. Jesus, that memory was probably the most intense of all. It made sensations in her body linger and beg for more, especially with Lucas standing right there. Touching, rather gripping, her arm.

"Katie. What's wrong?" Lucas said with a noticeable amount of concern. I bet he has perfected sounding concerned toward women, she thought bitterly. He wasn't here on his own accord; Sam had lured him into it. He probably felt bad for her, probably came her to be condescending while he explained relationships made things complicated.

"Let go! You -- you -- Ugh!" She snapped, too enraged to even insult him and jerked free from his grip. Katie proceeded downstairs, stomping loudly and muttering to herself.

"What's wrong?" Sam popped up, sounding alarmed. Lucas trailed behind Katie, giving Sam a worried look. "Oh . . . this can't be good" Sam said quietly.

"Sam!" Katie yelled, fearlessly stomping toward Sam until Lucas held her back.

"Lucas! You told her? Jesus . . ."

Lucas cut Sam off, trying to explain quickly, but Katie started to interject and then Sam joined in to defend herself to Katie. Their voices grew louder, although none of them were really listening.

Then, the sound of something shattering startled them into silence.

"Hey, kids. Settle the fuck down" Maddy said in a matter-of-fact tone. She didn't seem all that drunk anymore "Katie, Sam told Lucas to come here tonight because Lucas was asking about you and wanted to see you again. Lucas, Katie thinks you're a slut who only does one night stands and her self-esteem is so low, that she can't imagine why you would pick her of all people to follow up on. Sam, don't kill an innocent horse." Where had Maddy gotten all this wisdom? "Now, the pizza is here. Shut the fuck up and eat."

The room was silent. Sam, Katie and Lucas all looked around awkwardly.

"I can't believe you shattered the wine glass I stole from that shitty winery in Woodinville. That meant something." Sam shook her head

"That was ice, dumbass"

"What kind of pizza?" Lucas asked out of nowhere. That statement somehow broke the tension as everyone looked at the other one.

"I'll grab some more plates" Sam said suddenly and walked into the kitchen as Maddy followed, leaving Katie and Lucas alone.

"I don't have to stay . . ." Lucas started to say to Katie in a reluctant voice.

"Non-sense!" Maddy yelled proudly from the kitchen "Sit your ass down and play some boggle with us!"

A giggle cracked through Katie's rage. Somehow, her anger melted away. She shyly looked over at Lucas, who had a half grin on his face.

"It's chicken alfredo and meat lovers. Maddy loves meat" She said, trying hard to break the tension a bit more with an easy joke.

"Do you guys have scatagories?" He asked, giving her a smile that lit up his eyes.

Katie smiled back "Mmmmm, we might" she said playfully

The two of them went to the living room. He settled on the couch and Katie went for the loveseat. Awkwardness still lingered there and Katie wasn't completely sure how to handle it. Although, going upstairs and having wild, crazy sex seemed like the best option. However, that option just didn't seem quite feasible, as her roommates clearly wanted to attack Lucas with questions.

Sam came out with plates and a bowl while Maddy followed with the pizza and bread sticks.

"What's in the bowl?" Lucas asked as Maddy set it down. The bowl was filled with an off-white dip with specs of spices.

"It's Maddy's secret pizza dipping sauce" Katie said as she reached for a plate.

"Aka, semen" Sam blurted out. Lucas busted up laughing. All the girls giggled too.

"I'm sorry, Lucas." Katie said in between giggles "Sam is quite colorful"

Lucas just nodded and scooped some of the magical pizza sauce on his plate.

"I hope you like protein, Lucas. And salt" Sam smiled and took a bite of pizza.

"How would you know what it tastes like, Sam?" Lucas asked

"Katie told me, in graphic detail. You know how she can pick out weird flavors in wine? Yea, it was like that kind of description. But for semen" She joked. Katie shook her head with a wide smile.

"Did I mention how small your ex-boyfriend's dick was when I told you about how his jiz tasted?" Katie shot back.

"No, you left that out. But, honestly, what is small to you? An eleven inch dick with the girth of a pop can?" Lucas started to choke on his food while laughing.

"The first time swallowing is always the hardest" Katie said and patted his leg with a fake look of sympathy. Maddy shot straight up and got some drinks from the fridge. She handed him a Black Butte Porter, and Lucas took it gladly.

"You have good taste in beer" He said, looking at the label, his face still red from choking.

"Thank you" Maddy said. "So, tell us spinsters about yourself, Lucas."

"Well" He said, pausing to take a drink to clear his throat "I'm a Gemini and I love little puppy sweaters on puppies and . . ." While he spoke, all the girls cracked a smile. He was gaining points. "Spooning and midnight walks on the beach" Lucas looked straight at Katie with a smile. She blushed and looked down.

"Very funny" She said, rolling her eyes. "Barney"

"Adorable. So, are you any good at Boggle?" Sam asked quickly.

Their moment was interrupted when Maddy's phone blared loudly a new, obnoxious ring tone.

"Shit. Fucking mom" She said and got up to answer. "Hello? What?" Maddy turned away "Why does that matter to you?" She held the phone away from her mouth "This will be just a minute" and walked upstairs "How many times to I have to tell you that I don't care?"

Katie and Sam looked at each other. They knew it wasn't going to be just a minute "Well, I need another drink" Sam said quickly "How are you doing on that beer, Lucas? You need another while I'm up?"

"I'm good" He said, semi-awkward after hearing Maddy talk to her mom like that. But, it also left him and Katie alone for the first time since her bedroom. Katie sensed him staring at her, but she couldn't bring herself to meet his gaze. She wasn't sure why, either. Maybe because he would be looking at her the way she wanted him to all along. Like she was more than a one night stand.

"You're roommates love me" He joked, with a small cough afterward and a cocky grin.

"They haven't been laid in an unspeakable number of years, so any male contact is like crack to them" Ok, Katie was lying, but he didn't have to know that. It also occurred to her that maybe she was being a bit bitchy, but she couldn't figure out why.

"Really? With Sam's sparking and up beat personality, I can't imagine that for a moment"

She smiled "Probably should have warned you about her. She's, uh, a bit much for most guys to handle."

"I think you might have said something about that last night, actually"

She turned her head to catch his gaze, finally. Their eyes locked for a moment that and she let a small grin escape her. There was a rise of panic within Katie and she wanted desperately to look away, just to relieve the feel of blood rushing to her cheeks. Slowly, he got up, placed both hands on either side of her head and bent down to kiss her. While his movements were slow, he moved in for the kiss quickly. His kiss was urgent and pleading, yet oddly tender as his hand cupped the side of her face. Reality left her as another memory hurled before her eyes . . .

Once the vigorous, and seemingly ambiguous amount of laughing had subsided, they got to talking again. Katie noticed her buzz was wearing thin, which she didn't like.

Lucas seemed to have read her mind.

"You know, I wasn't lying when I said I had wine here." He rolled on his side, and propped his head up with his hand. She smiled and raised her eyebrows. He bent down and kissed her, then hovering over her mouth "Want some?" He asked.

She agreed and the two of them padded their way to the kitchen. Lucas assured her that no one was there except them and that she didn't need to wear anything, yet she insisted on her tank top and underwear.

"I'm not one of those girls who sits around naked. Not my thing" She explained.

"That is a great tragedy" He sighed

"What do you have?" She gracefully plopped herself up on his kitchen island counter.

"Nothing but the best" He said and pulled out a bottle of Yellowtail Riesling and presented it in the official way that restaurants do. Katie giggled.

"Yellowtail? You're lucky I'm drunk already or else I would slap you"

"I might like that" Lucas said as he unscrewed the bottle, grabbed two wine glasses, and handed one to Katie. "It can be arranged. Have your people call my people and we can make an appointment wherein I slap you around for a while"

"That's the wine talking" He said as he tried to pour wine into her glass as gracefully as possible. She giggled and fought with him to stop pouring, but he didn't "Wait, wait, wait" He said, but she shoved at his arm, which resulted in wine spilling all over her thigh. Katie gasped with a laugh, knowing it wasn't exactly an accident, especially when Lucas proceeded to accidently pour some more on her chest.

"Shit, I'm clumsy. Aw, how could I do this? What kind of host am I?" Katie took a sip of the wine from her glass while shaking her head. "Here, let me help you clean that up." Which meant him licking her neck and playfully moaning as he went along to her chest.

"Wait, wait." She pushed at him "Where is your glass. A gentlemen doesn't let a lady drink alone. And I'm a fucking lady" She grabbed the wine bottle while he held his glass. She tried to spill some on him too but he caught her just in time, resulting in more wine on her. They both giggled then took a long glup of wine.

"You know what I have always wanted to do? Ever since I was little?" She admired her glass and how much she had managed to down after Lucas nearly filled it to the top just seconds ago.

"Well, my first guess would be shelving books, but perhaps it's getting sloppy drunk and spilling wine all over yourself."

She smiled with a devilish grin then, as dramatic as it was unexpected, she splashed the remaining wine right into his face.

"You bastard!" She said dramatically, yet immediately cracked up laughing. His face was priceless.

"I might have had that one coming" He said and licked his lips "This wine is fabulous, by the way" Katie kissed him right then, tasting the lingering wine and feeling it drip from his face. She moaned softly as he returned a tender, passionate kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist instinctively and he moved in closer until his erection pressed into where she ached for him once again.

She immediately wiggled out of her underwear while biting at her shoulder. He was breathing fast, yet moving very slowly, and finally Katie gave into his pace this time.

Her hands ran delicate trails down his back, then dug into flesh when he penetrated her. She let out a long moan "Yea" she whispered. Her legs wrapped around him tighter, filling her more, then Lucas carefully guided her legs up. Her eyes rolled back. His pace was perfect, devastatingly rhythmic while hitting all the right places.

He maneuvered her tank off, and devoured her flesh. Katie eye balled the wine bottle, then grabbed it and poured some over his shoulder. He groaned and gripped her head as she licked up the wine from his skin.

Then, she poured some on herself, just a tiny bit at first. Lucas took the bottle, poured the wine over her shoulder and down her chest. He watched as it formed tiny rivulets and streams on her chest that then dripped from her hardened nipples.

She gripped the back of his head and lowered him to sensuously lick up every drop from her.

Katie's back arched, she let out a soft moan and closed her eyes. He groaned again, his eyes drinking in the sight of her and she loved it. Then, his head bowed suddenly and lost all his breath. He tensed quickly while gasping. He rested there for a moment, not moving. "I'm sorry" He finally said, sheepishly looking at Katie with a stupid grin.

Lucas brushed her hair back from her forehead with his palm. She felt her face blush a little and even felt her body release a certain amount of tension she didn't know it was holding.

"You can make it up to me later. For now, I need to wash the wine off. I smell like dump bucket"

"Your analogies are probably some of the sexiest I've ever heard."

Sam's voice snapped Katie out of yet another memory. Katie wanted nothing more than to make some stupid excuse so they could get away and reenact some memories. But, she was still unsure, still didn't know if he was for real. Katie wasn't sure what would make it all real, what grand gesture would prove he liked her, but she knew she hadn't seen it yet and was scared she never would.

"Here" Sam said, holding out another daiquiri for Maddy, who snatched from her hand. No one was sure what Maddy's relationship with her parents was like, but it obviously was not healthy. Maddy did a wide variety of self-destructive things following phone conversations with them, drinking was a popular one.

"I think Lucas was just about to put on a dramatic rendering of his life" Sam said out of the blue, but mostly to cheer Maddy up.

"With no words" Katie added with a bright smile.

"And no clothes" Maddy finished, raising her glass in his direction. Katie cracked up and Lucas just shook his head and took a long drink from his beer.

"Where do you ladies come up with this stuff?" He said just as his phone went off and the whole room snapped their attention to him. He awkwardly fished out his phone and glanced at it.

"Care to share with the class?" Sam asked quickly

Lucas flashed a side smile "My roommate wants me to come out tonight. He is at Earl's"

"Are you kidding me? That bar is disgusting, under grads hang out there." Katie said quickly.

"What? We love that bar. One of the best bars in the U district" He said quickly

"Eh, we like Norms." Katie said

"Fremont is good too. What were you saying about boggle?"

The rest of the night was filled with laughs, witty dialogue, serious arguments about what words counted in Scatagories, and even more food. As 2:30 am rolled around, the group was fading fast. Maddy had passed out, and Sam dreamily dragged her feet to the kitchen to drop off some plates.