Katie's Exploits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The keening noise became pleasure screams and I could hear him say against my cunt “Yeah baby enjoy this, there is more to come”

Unable to stand anymore I began to sway a bit. Jerome stood up, took off his jeans , picked me up in his arms and headed towards the bedroom.

Laying me down on the bed he asked “Want more foreplay?”

Pulling his naked body over mine I said impatiently “I waited too long to fuck, to hell with foreplay. Done too many of those but now I want to be fucked till my pussy is too sore to want anymore until next week

Laughing he teased his cock up and down near the hungry lips of my cunt and whispered playfully “Are you honoring my cock? Is the college gal going to be de-flowered?”

Wanting to feel that hard cock drive its length all the way in my hot wet cunt I panted “Yes, you fucking prick you are my first. Does that make you happy?”

“Nah, just hornier than ever.” With that statement he gently slid into my waiting pussy. Pain flooded through my cunt and the lips of my pussy wanted to throw the new inmate out. Grabbing his shoulder I sucked a breath in.

Kissing my neck he said softly “Hang on, it will get better.”

He slowly began to move in me. Whimpering as the shafts of pain sliced through my cunt I bit my lip drawing blood. His big cock drenched with my juices slowly broke through the angry barriers. His restrain was remarkable, kissing the sweat on my temples and eyes he asked “Do you want me to stop?”

His consideration made me open my eyes in surprise. His eyes showed lust mingled with tenderness.

Tears welled to the sides of my eyes. I couldn’t believe my luck. He was being considerate when most men would have taken their pleasure. Raising my hips I slowly undulated against him pushing the pain to the back of my mind.

Taking my actions as a yes he began to increase the tempo. Pain became mingled with pleasure. His cock felt rigid against the roof of my cunt and when it hit all the way to my cervix, pleasure began to assault my senses. The hard drive of pleasure was so ruthless that I couldn’t breathe. Bucking and grinding my hips against him I wrapped my legs around his hips to open my pussy more to his raging cock.

Harder and harder he drove into me and the lips of my pussy demanded more nailing. “Fuck me harder.” Grabbing his buttocks I tried to make his movements faster.

Laughing and panting in the same breath he nipped me on the shoulder and said “Watch us. It’s so damn erotic”

He pulled his torso a little away from me but kept pounding in me. Seeing my red bush melded against his golden curls heightened my arousal to higher peaks and I lost control over myself.

Staring into his eyes hard I told him “I don’t want anymore games. I want to cum hard and fast. Fuck me you bastard. I’m you’re whore for the night. Do with me what you want.”

His eyes blazed at my vulgar talk and he took me like an animal. Gone was the restrain , gone was the gentleman . In his place was a raging mindless beast driven by carnal wants and lust.

Pounding like a raging bull he made my cunt a well of pleasure that demanded more and more drilling. Juices flowed and lubricated his dick, making him slid in me all the way in and I could feel his balls pumping against me.

Bucking and grinding against him I climbed peaks after peaks. Shudders racked my body but there was no relief. Tears of pleasure began to flow down my cheeks and I began to scream louder and louder. And just as suddenly an explosion overtook my body and I shook with unbelievable pleasure. The orgasm racked through my body and made my toes curl.

Trying to catch my breath I looked at my heaving lover. His rock hard dick was serving me well. Lying under him satiated I wanted to still pleasure him. Grinding against him I put my hand between his butt cheeks and trailed my hand from his arse hole to his balls. Massaging that area harder and harder I heard his grunts become pleasure cries. He bucked against me real hard making my cunt quiver with pleasure again and before I knew it I climbed the peak with him again and again and fell alongside with a keening wail.

Morning came in all its sunny glory. And I woke to a man sleeping in my bed. It wasn’t Dan who had plucked my cherry but a man I had just met. Gently lifting his hand off my breast I grabbed a robe and headed towards the living room. I had to tell Kirk about my night of passion, the numerous positions that Jerome taught me. But what I wouldn’t tell him would be my dilemma about my sexuality. I had been mooning over one man but had taken another to bed. Did that make me a slut?

Shrugging the thought out of my mind I smiled at Kirk who was holding my first cup of morning coffee and had raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

12