Katie's Exploits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was talking close to my lips, each word was sent her hot breath against my panting mouth and unable to stop myself I covered the distance between us and kissed her. Pushing my tongue through her teeth I tasted her sweet nectar and felt her pull harder at my clit. I wanted more but this was a public place.

Pulling back from me Louise whispered "All in good time my hot cat learn some patience." She then increased the rhythm of her fingers on my pussy. Unable to stop my hips from grinding I felt a hot surge of pleasure explode my senses.

Throwing my head back I tried to concentrate on her story and asked "then what happened?"

Panting with arousal Louise continued "She made me cum hard against her fingers and as I came she tore open my night shirt and sucked on my pink nipples. The feeling was too much and I fell over the edge again and again. Claudia then lay on top of me and began to grind against me like a man. She told me that she wanted to fuck me like a man, that I was her bitch like you are mine. Ah Katie I want to fuck you like Claudia fucked me. Yes come for me baby yes come."

With that she drove three fingers into my drenched pussy and I came hard and fast. As I came I imagined her naked body on top of me fucking me hard, feeling my breasts, clutching my hips and biting my lips. Shudders pulsed through my body and as I caught my breath Louise said "let's go to the wash room."

Silently I adjusted my clothes and walked towards the ladies room on wobbly legs. Louise walked along with me and had a proprietary hand on my butt. She caressed it once and I didn't give a damn as to who saw it.

Once there she grabbed my arm and took me into one of the tiny cubicles. Pulling of her skirt she shoved my face towards her pussy. Spreading her legs a bit she gave me access to her blond bush. This was the first time I was eating pussy and I wanted to do a good job of it. Parting the lips I delved straight towards the nub and gave it a suck. Louise moaned and I knew I was on the right track. Sucking, licking and using my fingers I drove her towards the edge.

Mired in her fluids I grabbed her silken butt and pushed my tongue harder into her clit. I heard buttons popping and realized that she had opened her blouse and was feeling her tits. Wanting to suck the beauties I stood up and grabbed one of the pink tipped nipples and began to suck on it. The nipple felt like a little pebble in my mouth. She took one of my hands and put it back on her pussy.

I shoved two of my fingers into her hole and searched for her G-spot. I drove my fingers hard into her cunt and felt her juices trickle down my fingers. Grabbing my head against her boob she whispered "Faster! Fuck me faster."

As she began to cum against my fingers I felt my cunt swelling again. I wanted to grind my cunt against hers. Bending down I loved her cunt and felt her convulse against her. Once she was spent I stared into her eyes said "I want to lie on top of you and fuck you like a man. I want you to be my bitch."

A devilish light gleamed in her eyes and we stepped out of the cubicle and lay down on the floor uncaring whether it was clean or not. She lay down and I quickly lay on top of her. We didn't have much time someone could have walked in on us. Wanting satisfaction as quickly as possible I grinded my cunt against hers. The heat in my pussy began to coil tighter and tighter but I couldn't have an orgasm. Frustrated I stared at her .

She chuckled and said "Claudia too couldn't get satisfaction. I was her first woman and she too wanted to dominate me. She too soon realized when it comes to sharing pleasure there is no dominant one. Lie back Kat."

I got off and lay down on the cold floor not caring. She began to eat me. Her expert tongue and fingers drove me over the edge and I let out a cry as I came.

As quivers of little pleasures delighted my nerve ends she sucked my breast a little came up and said "You want to come back to my place for the night?"

Smiling up at her I said yes. Getting off me she reached into the cubicle, wore her skirt and adjusted her blouse. It was then that I realized that we had fucked with most of our clothes on and in a place where anyone could have walked in on us. The situation was similar to the one between Ryan and her.

Looking at her cold reflection in the mirror I asked her "So what about Mary Jane?"

She laughed and said "Do you remember the Bob Dylan song about the Tambourine man? And do you know what it symbolized?"

I shrugged and replied "A dealer?"

She smiled and said "Well one can say that Mary Jane was the Tambourine Man's lover."

It was then that I realized what she was talking about. I chuckled at the times when my mother talked about Mary Jane wistfully and I had thought that she was talking about a long lost friend.

When I told this to Louise she let out a hoot of laughter and said "If you want to meet M.J. and Dan then we better leave for my apartment."

"Dan?" I asked

Walking out of the rest room, she looked back at me with a raised eyebrow, the cold bitch had reappeared and said "I forgot to tell you that I had promised Dan that I would have a talk with you and then bring you back to my apartment for a night cap."

I was finally coming to understand Louise who was a sleeping volcano under an iced peak.

12