Katie's Favors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,072 Followers

"Want to swap?" Greg asked Lyle suddenly.

"Sure," answered Lyle, and the two quickly traded places, bringing Lyle before Amber's face and Greg back to Katie's, even as the girls coughed and tried to catch their breaths.

Wasting no time, the guys plunged back into their new partners' mouths, grabbing hold of the girls' heads and forcing them down deep on their cocks.

"Oh wow, Amber sucks like a pro," said Lyle, eagerly pushing Amber's head down all the way on his dick.

"Yeah, you should know!" laughed Greg as he tried to squeeze his thick cock into Katie's throat again like earlier.

"Shut up, it was just that one time," said Lyle.

"Holy fuck, Katie's throat is so damn tight, this is incredible!" Greg exclaimed in triumph as he felt his cock slip into her wet, used throat.

Both Katie and Amber were growing increasingly horny and restless as the boys used their mouths. Katie could feel herself getting tremendously slick between her legs, and she could see Amber already had a hand up her own dress. They were both desperate to fuck.

It seemed the guys had similar ideas.

"I want to fuck them," said Lyle.

"Hell yeah, let's do that!" Greg agreed.

Glad for a reprieve from the intense oral they were giving and turned on to no end, Katie and Amber readily agreed. They let themselves be guided over to a stack of crates up against the alley wall.

"Turn around and bend over these," Lyle ordered.

Katie and Amber willingly did as instructed, bending their lithe slender bodies over the crates until their asses were thrust back in the air towards the boys.

Not a moment later, Greg had hiked up Katie's mini skirt and pulled aside her thong to reveal her glistening wet pussy. Greg lined himself up behind Katie and then pushed himself inside her in a great big thrust.

Katie groaned loudly as she felt Greg's cock fill her up, and begin thrusting in short, sharp aggressive bursts. It wasn't particularly pleasant, but his cock was so lubed up from all the oral that it was bearable.

Amber was bent over beside Katie, her dress pulled up and Lyle behind her and pounding her in a nice slow rhythm as he held her by the hips. Amber was moaning in pleasure, trying to thrust back against Lyle to take him deeper inside her.

Meanwhile, Greg was holding Katie's shoulder with one hand for leverage, and her ass with the other, and ramming himself up into Katie's depths with growing speed. Though Greg wasn't a terribly good fuck, Katie was beginning to enjoy herself, enjoying the sensation of having a cock thrusting deep inside her again.

"Let's swap again," suggested Lyle.

Greg only grunted in agreement and the two traded places once again. Now Lyle was back with Katie, and Greg with Amber. The two guys seemed near the edge. It wouldn't take much more to set them off now.

Lyle speared himself into Katie with ease, penetrating her in one long stroke and then grabbing her by the hips like he had done to Amber and fucked her with surprising skill. Katie was quickly in ecstasy, suddenly overcome by the sheer sexual frenzy of what she and her friend Amber were doing, and getting off on the fact that they were both being fucked together, side by side.

Greg had meanwhile impaled himself into Amber and was grabbing her hair into a rough ponytail, which was difficult because Amber's raven hair only just reached her shoulders. Nevertheless Greg tugged at it, forcing Amber to arch her back as he pummelled her from behind.

It took just a minute more of urgent, frenetic fucking before the guys announced they were about to cum soon.

"Girls, get down on your knees and put your faces together," Greg ordered.

Exhausted and eager for cum, Katie and Amber knelt down besides the crates and squished their bodies against each other. Their faces were side by side, connected almost cheek to cheek, and their mouths were open and waiting.

Greg stepped up to Amber and Lyle up to Katie, and soon they were both sucking cock again.

Greg and Lyle let the girls take charge for a bit. Katie and Amber resumed their oral extravaganza, and suddenly the race seemed to be on again as the sexy college girls made a final bid to make their guys cum.

Katie suddenly remembered that if Amber made Greg cum first, she was going to tell Carol. Carol was a good friend, and she probably wouldn't freak too much, but it would get very awkward if both her two best friends knew about Katie's slutty side.

Katie needed to make Lyle cum, and fast. She tongued the tip of his cock, sucked hungrily on the head, slid down and deep throated him, then pulled back up to work the head again while she stroked the shaft.

Lyle was moaning and quivering with pleasure. Katie could see and feel his balls rising and tightening. He was going to cum soon.

"Back up, I'm going to cum on their faces!" breathed Greg suddenly, still being worked over by Amber's skilful mouth and tongue.

To Katie's dismay, Lyle complied and pulled out of Katie's mouth, giving room for Greg to finish.

With a yell, Greg pulled his cock from between Amber's lips and gave himself a few rapid strokes.

"Put your faces together girls! Ahhh, here it comes!" Greg gasped.

Her face side by side with Amber's, Katie could only helplessly watch as Greg's cock began to unleash spurt after spurt of cum over their faces. Amber caught the brunt of it, taking shots to her cheeks, nose and in her waiting mouth. However Katie could feel burst of the warm sticky seed spatter across her own face and lips.

Before Katie could reply, Lyle had stepped forward again and with a high moan unloaded his own waves of hot cum over the girls' faces.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! This is the best!" shouted Lyle.

His load wasn't quite as big as Greg's, but it went everywhere, spraying onto Katie's hair and forehead, all over Amber's face, and even splattering droplets across their tight cleavages.

At the end of it all, Katie's and Amber's faces were pretty much drenched with the cum of the two guys.

The girls' instinctively reached for their bags to try and pull out some tissues to clean themselves up with. This was made a little more difficult as the guy's insisted on pushing close again to grope their tits while the girls wiped themselves down.

"Ugh, why is it always a facial," Katie complained.

"Hey, guess what Katie," said Amber, scooping a bit of cum off her face with her finger.

"What?" asked Katie, trying to wipe down her cleavage.

Amber licked the cum off her finger and smiled.

"I win," smiled Amber.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,072 Followers
12