Katie's First

Story Info
She's been dreaming about it.
1.1k words
3.91
75.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been staring at the computer screen for hours when I finally decided to rest. I closed my eyes and put my head down. I was only there for a minute or two when I heard the door open. Figuring it was my roommate, I didn't look up, but then I felt hands start to massage my shoulders.

"Guess who?" asked a sweet voice.

"Mmm, Kate?" I said.

"Aw, you guessed."

She spun me around in my chair and sat in my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me. I put an arm around her waist while the other one rested on her knees.

"Wouldn't you be mad if I said someone else's name?" I asked and gave her another kiss.

She smiled innocently and hugged me close. Kate was a gorgeous girl. She had long dark hair, brown eyes, and perfectly toned body. We had been together for a little over a month. Despite all my other girlfriends, Kate was very special to me. We had been friends for a while first and I had gotten to know her quite well. She felt safe with me and knew I would never pressure her into anything, like sex. Kate was still a virgin, but could be rather frisky. She'd jerk me off and give me head; let me play with her tits.

While she hugged and kissed me, I slid my hand up her shirt. Her mouth found mine immediately and kissed me hard as I lifted her bra and fondled a breast. She moaned softly against my lips while I rubbed her hard nipple. I moved my other hand from her waist and pushed her shirt all the way up – completely exposing her round, firm tits.

Making it a little more comfortable for herself, Kate removed her shirt and bra. Then she got up from my lap and led me by hand to my bed. I quickly locked the door first and took off my shirt. I lay next to her and she kissed me.

We started out like we usually do – lots of kissing and heavy petting; usually ending in a blow job. But this time when she pulled my cock out to suck it, she unzipped her jeans, threw them on the floor, and slipped her hand into her panties. As she started to lick and suck my cock, her fingers started moving beneath the black satin. My cock grew harder as I watched her finger herself and swallow my dick at the same time.

Without notice, she slid her body up mine until she straddled my chest. She kissed me with an eagerness I never knew. I could feel the heat radiate through the thin fabric of her panties and her wetness soaked through to my skin.

"I have been waiting for this," she panted. "I have been imagining it and wanting it so much that I can't take it anymore. Will you please eat my pussy?"

Without waiting for my answer, she slipped out of her panties and slid her virgin pussy to my lips. I looked at her with disbelief at first, but without any hesitation my tongue flicked out towards her pussy eagerly – tasting her sweet juices for the first time. I explored her with my mouth and sucked her lips. She moaned with pleasure as I fucked her with my tongue and my nose gently rubbing her clit. You could have hung a cinder block off my rigid cock I was hard. Her hips instinctively started rocking in rhythm with my tongue. Her moans grew louder into shouts. Her legs shook violently and her whole body trembled. I grabbed onto her legs as I started licking harder and sucking her clit. She held onto my hands as she climaxed into my mouth. She collapsed beside me, still trembling, and kissed me.

She cuddled up to me and stared at my nine inch cock standing like it was six feet tall. A sly grin came over her face when she looked at me. I think I was more in shock than she was at her first orgasm.

Without any hesitation or time to recuperate, Kate slid back down my body toward my cock. She opened her mouth and enveloped my whole manhood in her mouth. Her tongue flicked its way up and down my swollen member – occasionally licking my balls. Then she took me into her hand and jerked me off.

"Want to know what else I've been thinking about?" she asked between licks and sucks.

All I could do was moan.

"I want you to put this rock hard cock deep into my tight wet pussy."

I would have come right then and there, but I calmed myself and looked at her. She smiled at me while sliding my dick down her throat.

"Whatever you want babe," I stammered.

She climbed up my body – completely naked. She laid on top of me and kissed me. Her legs were open enough so I could slip the head inside. I went slowly with her so I wouldn't make her first time hurt. I kept the head in her and let her take how much she wanted. Her pussy was still wet from her climax and was able to take another inch. I pushed in an out carefully; making sure to not put too much inside her.

"More baby," she moaned. "I can take it."

Gently, I pushed my full length inside her. She was so tight I could barely keep it all in. I was afraid she was in pain, but then she started to move her hips up and down. I could feel sweat start to bead on his forehead as we fucked slow and gently. She kissed my chest and nibbled my ear.

"I want more," she begged. "I want harder."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Give it to me!"

I started pumping my cock faster inside her. She started to moan louder and begging for more and harder. I grabbed her by the hips and started pounding her.

"Oh yes baby!" she screamed. "Christ I'm going to come!"

"So am I!"

"Please come on me. I want to feel your hot come on me."

I pulled her off me and lay her next to me. I barely had to touch my cock and shot hot come all over her stomach and tits. She moaned loud and rubbed it all over herself with her fingers – licking them clean after.

"Mm," she moaned. "So sweet."

I woke up startled and looked around. I thought it was all a dream – until I looked beside me and saw her sleeping beside me naked.