Katie's Interracial Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers

Michael wasted no time in getting to the foot of the table. He grabbed her ankles and dragged her so her ass was right at the edge of the table. He raised it to the level so he could fuck her hot pussy while he stood straight up. He gave her a padded cushion so she could lean back reclined, without laying all the way on her back. I know she loves this position as I have built a custom bed frame for our bed so we could fuck that way. He bent over and gave her slit a slobbery lick and prepped her for a heavy fuck.

He spread her legs wide as she is quite limber. He grabbed his thick cock and placed the engorged head at the opening to her fuck hole and pushed it in. Just far enough to spread her little cunt wide open. Her inner labia spread nicely around his knob as he slid another inch or so into her. Katie's eyes were wide with anticipation and excitement as she stared at this black cock penetrating her body. He held her legs apart by her knees and we all had a good view of the gorgeous puss being penetrated by his thick member.

"Ooooooooo, that feels great, go deep, NOW."

Michael gave his cock a good push and just like that he was deep into her lush cunt. He began a good deep slow rhythm using the full length of his tool. Katie just lay there taking it all in mentally and licking her lips at the sight of it. I had moved my chair closer so I could get a better close up view. I do have to say, the sight of a huge black cock pumping in and out of my wife was pretty sweet. It got me pretty hot and I was dying to cum so my erection would go away. It was hurting pretty bad by now.

Katie was pushing her pelvis into Michael as he thrust; she wanted it hard and fast, period.

"God dammit Michael, fuck me fast, quite messing around and fuck me fast."

He grabbed 2 handfuls of her shapely hips and picked up the pace. Her head began to thrash about wildly from side to side as she moaned and groaned. I heard her used combinations of words like.....

"Faster. Oh god. Fuck me. Go deeper." pretty much anything she was feeling, she just said it out loud. I could hear his big balls slap her ass with every stroke. She began to grip the sheets her 2nd orgasm was building. Her breathing was heavy but she would try to hold her breath so as not go give into the orgasm just yet, but she could not hold out.

"Fuuuuuuuuck.......Ohhhhhhhhhhh." she screamed as she climaxed again.

Her whole body began to convulse as he kept his cock only a quarter of the way in. I could see her pelvis pulsating and her pussy grip his cock with intensity. This was enough for him too as was about to cum also. Just as her body stopped shaking, he pulled out and blasted huge jets of semen all over her beautiful tan tummy. One big shot even made it up to her tits, while some just dribbled down her gaping pussy slit. The shear amount of jizz that he shot out was better than any porn movie I have ever seen. She looked like a glazed donut when he was done.

Katie scooped up as much jizz as she could with her hands and fed herself the biggest cum treat she ever had. She must have loved his cum too as she didn't miss much. Michael backed away slowly, breathing a little heavy himself. He gathered his clothes and said he would return in a moment. Katie just looked at me in disbelief that all this just happened. I got up and kissed her on the forehead and said happy anniversary. She lay back down just to catch her breath; she covered herself with the sheet and enjoyed a relaxing moment. I sat back in the chair and cherished the thought of knowing that I just watched my wife fuck a black guy.

Michael knocked and re-entered, completely dressed. He asked if we enjoyed the massage and thanked us for the business. He gave us a business card and asked us to please refer him if we felt satisfied with his work. We shook hands and he left. I just stared at Katie, her gorgeous curves snuggled into the sheet. 'Happy anniversary to me too' I though to myself.

The rest of the week was awesome. We fucked and sucked several times a day, all over the resort. We experienced some more firsts in our marriage during this trip. While at the nude beach, Katie began to realize how sexy a bald pussy really was. Later that night, she allowed me to shave her pubic hair all off and make it super smooth. The next day, she loved the way the sun felt on her pussy and how everybody looked at her. We also experimented with anal sex, which is something I have been begging her to do for years. It probably won't be anything we do regularly, but save it for special occasions. Kind of like this special occasion.

We never really spoke about her first interracial experience. I know she loved it, because her sexy body showed it the whole time during the massage and fuck. But it just never really came up in conversation. However, I am willing to watch her do it again, all she has to do is ask...

wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers
12