Katie's Master

Story Info
Katie is captured and on her way to her master.
1.9k words
3.88
49.9k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spin off to "Double punishment" because i go bored of writing those stories eventhough there are oonly two. this series will be longer. everyone in this story are over 18.

*************************************************

"Leave me alone!" I was up against 3 tall, muscular men who had one thing on there mind. Capturing me for my sadistic teacher Mr Edward. Ever since he first punished and fucked me for swearing with Mr Keens I knew he had this on his mind. 2 of these men had stormed into my bedroom when I was home alone and tried to tie my hands behind my back but I had managed to kick one of them in the groin and I fled the scene only to run into the third on the stairs and that was when I backed into a corner and I was trapped.

"Come on sweetheart you know you want to go see Mr Edward" This was the first man speaking who seemed to be the leader of this operation. I looked away for 1 moment giving the second and third men a chance to tackle me to the floor and tie my ankles and wrists.

"Now are you going to shout or do we have to gag that pretty little mouth of yours?" One of the men was caressing my ass roughly and the other that was not speaking to me was kneading my left breast. I was only wearing a black vest top and my pyjama bottoms with the obvious bra and pants.

"Go to hell you son of a bitch" I didn't fear the ball gag at that moment in time.

"Have it your way then. Mick pass the gag." The hand on my ass left and I saw Mick walk out of the room and onto the hall was a bag was. He fumbled in it and brought back the gag. Mick handed the other man the gag and said "Make sure it's on tight Chris she's a feisty slut." All three of them chuckled.

Chris forced the gag into my mouth causing my jaw to be uncomfortably wide. He then buckled it and lifted my chin and looked deep into my blue eyes. "You are a feisty slut and I bet your new master Mr Edward is going to have fun breaking you into a nice little sex slave for him." I diverted my eyes from his gaze.

"You two collect our stuff and ill carry her to the van." Chris then flung me over his shoulder effortlessly and I kicked at with all the fury I had. I feared what Mr Edward would do to me because he had already fucked my pussy and mouth.

Before I knew it I was in the back of a van with Chris and the other two men in the front. Chris leaned forward and whispered in my ear "It wont be long until we are at your knew home. You'd better get used to the idea that you are now a sex slave, not a human. You won't see your family or friends again. You live to please men now. And you are going to love it." Fat silent tears started to roll down my face. Chris licked one off and I tried to wriggle away from his touch. He then put his hand down my pyjama bottoms and felt my pussy lips. He lifted his hand out to show his fingers covered with my juices. "See I knew you love it. You are beautiful Katie. Blonde hair, blue eyes. And your body is to die for. Id try to sleep until we get there." It was a demand really because he pushed me onto my side and climbed into the front with the other two.

In my head I thought over my situation. I had to escape. I couldn't believe that I had just been kidnapped and I was on my way to becoming a slave.

I slipped slowly into sleep but was woken abruptly by Chris carrying me into a house which I guessed belonged to Mr Edward. I closed my eyes thinking it was a dream as we passed door after door. My imagination scared me by causing me to imagine what kind of things were in those rooms.

The images in my head were suddenly gone as I came back to the real world with my capturers tying me to a chair in an empty room; the chair was in the middle of the room. They tied my hands behind the chair and then forced my legs open and tied my ankles to the base of the chair. I fought the whole time but all in vain because they were to strong.

Chris walked over to me and said "Now you are going to get what you have been waiting for. Bye bye." He kissed me on the cheek and left the room with.

I was left on my own for about five minutes and then Mr Edward walked in. "I knew you'd look beautiful tied up and all vulnerable. You look like a frightened young dear." If my mouth wasn't gagged I would have let my anger out in words. My jaw was painful and worn out from the gag forcing it open for the whole journey. He walked closer to me. "Let's remove this gag." He unbuckled the straps.

Then moment the gag was out of my mouth I screamed "Take me home now you pervert! You can't fucking take people like this!" he sapped me hard across the face taking my breath away. It was such a surprise my head had flung to the side. I left it there not wanting to look at his face but he lifted my chin with his fingers and moved my head to look him in the eye.

"You'll have to be punished for that outburst. Now let's get something straight. You are never going home and you know live to please me. You will call me master and you will be punished for bad behaviour and rewarded for good. I will train you to please and serve me. Also I will bring other men and maybe women in to see how you please hem. The first rule is no clothes are to be worn unless I say so." I was shocked at all he was saying, so shocked I couldn't speak.

He brought out a small dagger and I froze. He then cut my vest top and bottoms on but leaving my underwear. I was wearing a flowery silk bra and matching pants but they covered everything. I hadn't wore my thong since the first time he raped me. "No thong today Katie?"

"No I obviously wasn't prepared for your kidnapping so I dint have time to change my knickers." I said sarcastically. He chuckled at my nervous humour. He then cut my bra careful not to cut my skin.

"Oh I have missed these tits." He brought one up to his mouth and suckled on the nipple like he was a baby. I made an involuntary moan as he flicked over the nub with his tongue. I started feeling wet in my pants and I felt awfully embarrassed.

He stopped sucking on my breast and ran his finger over the lips of my pussy making me shiver. "Feeling turned on Katie cos' it sure seems like it." He licked his fingers getting any trace of my juice off them. He then cut my pants of and threw all the material away. I felt humiliated sitting naked in front of my head teacher and I was turned on.

I turned my head so he wouldn't notice me crying in frustration but he turned my head again so I was looking in his eyes. He then proceeded to started sucking on my nipple again but this time nipping at it every now and again making me jump. "Leave me alone. I want to go home."

He lifted his head up from my nipple for a moment "Rule number two Katie: want you want doesn't matter." He carried on sucking and biting my nipple for a while. His hand then slipped down to my pussy and he started circling my clit. I struggled but the rope was too tight around my arms and I couldn't close my legs because of the rope tying my ankles to the chair.

"Come on slut you know you want to be my slave. Give in to what you want. Submit to me." He increased the speed and pressure on my clit causing me to shudder.

"I will never be your slave." I said gasping because he was bringing me close to orgasm.

"I think you'll find I will." He then left me there aching to come but there was no way I could release my passion. He stood in the corner watching me squirm and wiggle trying to break free. "Ask for what you want Katie, ask me for it." The pain from the desire was too much.

"Please.... Master.... make me come." The words were like vomit coming out of my mouth. They tasted foul and the sounded it. He grinned and walked over to me. He kissed me passionately forcing his tongue down my throat. He then forced two fingers up my cunt and roughly finger fucked. He used his thumb to circle my clit bringing me closer to orgasm with every move.

He rested his forehead on mine looking deep into my eyes. I didn't want him to look in my eyes because then it was like he knew everything about me and I couldn't take that. I could feel my orgasm building and he knew it.

"Don't come without asking slut." He then inserted a third finger into my tight pussy.

I managed to gasp "Please sir let me come. Please."

"Come for me." The moment he said it hit me and I was shaking like mad. I screamed in pure pleasure. He slowly carried on finger fucking me until I came back into the real world. "What do you say to your master whore?"

"Thank you master." I felt like crying.

"See I will break you. I know how to torment you with pain and pleasure. You will be punished for swearing tomorrow. Until then you will go to you room and wait for your food. Then you will take a shower and sleep until I come and fetch you." I nodded speechless again. He clipped a collar around my neck and attached a leash. He untied my hands and ankles and led me down a long corridor and to a room off the side where he left me.

The room was of medium size with a four post bed with silk sheets. There was a fire place with a fire already building. There was also a large armchair with a table next to it with a tray of food on top. It was roast chicken, vegetables and a bread roll. There was also some water. I ate out of pure hunger. I explored some more to find an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. I showered using the shampoos, conditioners and body washes to the instruction and dried my self off with a towel. I walked back into the room and sat down for a moment.

I thought about my situation but also about my hair because I usually straighten it but if I leave it goes very curly. I care about my hair and do not like it curly but there was not much I could do about this. I then noticed a small speaker.

"I thought I told you to go to bed." I realised it was an intercom and it was His voice. I decided not to argue as I was very tired so I climbed into the luxury bed and drifted off the sleep.