Katie's Master Ch. 02

Story Info
She is punished and trained.
1.3k words
4.13
39.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this is over 18

************************************************

I was woken the next morning by Mr Edward carrying in a tray of food. I looked away from him covering myself with the duvet. "Morning slave. Its time for your punishment for swearing at me. Come and kneel in front of me." I didn't move a muscle refusing to look at him or acknowledge what he had said. "If you do not come and kneel in front of me you will not eat for two days and you will have double punishment."

I knew I wouldn't be able to withstand the torture without food, so I slowly rose from the bed and went and knelt in front of him with my eyes boring into him. He stroked my face and said "Good girl." He then tried to kiss me on the cheek but I moved away from him. He retaliated by grabbing my hair holding my head in place while he kissed on the mouth pushing his tongue into my mouth for a long amount of time. I could feel my self getting turned on by this and feeling totally humiliated.

When he finished kissing me he didn't realise the hold on my hair instead he guided me onto my feet and the over his knees so I was bending with my arse high in the air. He ran his hand over my arse cheek. "You have a lovely bum slave. I can't wait to take you virgin ass but I think we will finish your training first."

I started shaking at the thought of him fucking me again and it made me feel sick in the stomach. It also sent a small electric shock to my clit that I knew would make my pussy wet. "Now I am going to slap your ass 10 times for your swearing and hopefully it will teach you not to in the future. You must count aloud or you will get 20 slaps."

SMACK.

It came as a surprise and I yelped in pain. I didn't count.

SMACK.

I screamed again. "It was your choice slut. You will now get 20 and if you don't count this time you will get 30."

SMACK.

I screamed again. The pain was too much "One".

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

I screamed again "Two, three, four."

He rubbed my ass "Your skin marks beautifully. Bright red marks." He kissed the spot were he had slapped me. It carried on like this until he had slapped me 20 times.

"Right now you can have breakfast. I will feed you and you will not refuse what I give you or you will be punished again but this time with a cane."

"Fine."

SMACK.

I

screamed. "What was that for?!"

"For not answering with 'yes master'."

"Yes master." I said it with a sarcastic tone but he ignored it. He ran his finger across the folds of my pussy causing me to shiver.

"Someone likes this don't they? I knew you would love being a slave." I knew what he meant. I could feel my juices leaking out of me and I was ashamed.

I got up and knelt at his feet while he fed me like a dog.

"Now slave we are going to go to the training room. Today you will learn what positions I would like you in and if there is any naught behaviour it will mean a whipping." He picked up a leash and connected it to the collar that was still around my neck from the day before. I detested the thing, it showed what I was being forced to be. It showed I was being owned by somebody.

We walked down the corridor with him leading me.

We stopped at a door and he unlocked it. We walked in and I notice all these contraptions on the walls. Whips, chains, stretchers, dildos, butt plugs, vibrators. I was strangely turned on by thinking if he would use these on me. He tugged on the lead so d walked faster until we got to the middle of the room and we stopped. He tied the leash to a post but it was long enough so I had plenty of mobility but just couldn't escape. He picked up a whip off the walk and turned to look at me.

"Every time you do not do as I say in quick enough time you will be hit with this. I will give you small taps to correct you. Ok the first position is the one you should always do when I walk into a room or I click my finger." I tried to act like I wasn't listening but I was hanging on every word he said. I was feeling a strange attraction to my capture but I tried to push it to the back of my head because I didn't want to be separated from my family and friends.

"I want you kneeling on the floor with you fingers laced behind your neck, eyes to the ground and legs spread wide." I dint move so he hit me with the whip making me jump. I moved into the position. "Legs wider I want to see you cute little pussy." He tapped my inner thigh with the whip and carried on until they were to his satisfaction. "You look beautiful."

I blushed out of embarrassment but inside I was pleased that he thought I was beautiful. I was thinking 'what is wrong with me?'

"The next position is 'present'. You will know when I want you in this position because I will say so. It is laying on your back, head to the left and legs spread." I did this position. He ran his fingers up my body until he got to my breast where he stroked the curve of my breast. He leant down and started sucking on my nipple. I didn't move away because he still had the whip in his hand. He must of suddenly remembered he was training me and abruptly left my nipple.

"Right and the last position is 'examine' which is when you are standing, bent over holding your ankles." I did that position also feeling humiliated and thinking I was totally not turned on but I caught a glimpse at my pussy and it looked like a tap had been turned on because my juices were dripping out of me. I closed my eyes.

We practised these thee positions until I had them perfect. The last position I was in was 'present'. I thought I would go back to my room for dinner now but he started to unbuckle his trousers. His cock was rock hard and was bigger then I remembered.

"Please master don't I beg of you please don't."

I started wriggling about starting to stand up but he undid my leash and carried me to a place that had shackles on the floor to lock me down. He did and I realised there was space for me to bend my legs and lift my hips for him.

"I will do as I please with you because you are my sex slave and this is what you are here for. Now this will be enjoyable for you if you just relax."

He positioned himself between my legs and lifted my hips slightly so he had a better entrance way. All of a sudden he plunged into me quick and deep taking me roughly. I screamed in pure pleasure and he laughed.

"I told you, you would and your just as tight as

I remember." He started circling my clit with his finger bringing me to the brink of orgasm and pulled out.

"Beg me for what you want."

I was desperate to come and I knew if I didn't he would just leave me and finish himself off or just use my mouth. "Please master, fuck your slave. Please master let her cum."

He chuckled and plunged into me again causing me to orgasm immediately. He then came during my orgasm. He leant forward lying on top of me. Our two sweaty naked bodies joined and he kissed me passionately but not roughly or forcefully. I kissed him back.

I was half asleep, half awake so he untied me and carried me back to my room, lay me in bed and kissed my forehead and left me to dream.