Katie's Master Ch. 03

Story Info
She escapes and then punished again.
1.6k words
3.88
30.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this is over 18.

******************************************

I woke up in daze, wondering where I was. I realized I was still in my bedroom. I got up and walked to the door to see it was unlocked. To my amazement, it was. I looked down the corridor and no one was there. I took my chance and ran. The whole time I was thinking "Fuck this I'm going to be free!"

I made it out through the front door when I stopped and saw Mr Keane's, my P.E teacher from school who had raped me along with Mr Edward, getting out of his car. I took one look at him and ran into the trees. He followed quickly. I knew in the back of my mind I would be caught but I couldn't give up. I ran as fast as I could but of course he was faster. I tripped on rock, stubbing my toe and falling. I hit my head my head a large rock knocking me out.

I gained consciousness and realized that I was back in my room with two men standing over me. I lifted my hand to rub my eyes but Mr Edwards stopped my. His voice was cold and stern. "That was very dangerous thing that you did. Anyone could have found you out in those woods. Luckily Mr Keane's saw you. Don't touch your head you have a nasty cut. Rest now we will return later when you have recovered for your punishments."

"Plural?" I said.

"Yes, plural. Sleep." He leant forward and kissed me on the head. "I will send food up later."

Mr Keane smiled softly at me and left with Mr Edward. I suddenly felt a rush of warmth in my heart when he smiled at me. I had always liked him at school and thought he was very good looking. Even after he raped me I still felt happy and warm when I was around him. I like to believe it's because he never actually fucked me.

I slept because my head was aching and when I awoke Mr Keane was sitting in the armchair, watching me. He gave me anther of his gorgeous smiles. "Hello. Did you sleep well?"

I was puzzled by the kindness in his voice. "Hello. Yes I did even better if I didn't dream I was held captive by my two teachers and forced to be they're sex slave. Oh I forgot, that's real life for me." He chuckled at my joke. He then handed me a dressing own and came and sat on the bed with me.

I was glad I wasn't naked but refused to look at him. "Come on. Look at me." I still refused so he put his hand under my chin and pulled in around gently to look at him. He looked deeply into my eyes and I looked back into his.

"I would have escaped if it wasn't for you. Now he is going to beat and rape me. Thanks a lot." He smiled again.

"Well actually I re-captured you because it was my turn with you. But also because you're injured your punishment will be when he gets back."

"Your turn? YOU'RE TURN! I AM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT THAT CAN BE PASSED ABOUT!" I screamed at him, hurting my head in the process. I turned over on the bed so my back was to him, not wanting to see my tears of anger. To be quite honest I was happy he was with me.

"I know your not. I'm using Mr Edward's way of putting it. You don't have to call me Master, Sir will do. Look at me Katie."

I rolled over slowly. He leaned forward and kissed me gently on the mouth. I kissed him back putting my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He grazed his fingers down my spine making me shiver while I had my fingers playing with his hair. He then abruptly ended the kiss.

"I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't. He told me I'd do this." He was nervous like he wanted to tell me something.

"Yeah you shouldn't be keeping a student as a sex slave. But I don't think that's what you mean." I sat up looking deep into his eyes.

"Yeah I don't but it doesn't matter."

"No tell me."

"Excuse me who is in charge hear. Me. Now come and eat your food. Then you will bathe and then I will teach you." He got up and left the room looking quite agitated.

I did as he told me to, feeling a lot better after I had eaten, but he didn't return till about an hour after I had finished bathing. When he walked in I stayed sitting on my bed.

"The master told me he had taught you to kneel when someone walks in the door!"

I knelt silently on the floor the way the master had showed me to.

"Legs apart." He flicked me with a crop he had making me jump. He removed my robe, clicked a collar and leash around my neck and led me to the training room again without saying a word. "The master thinks you are recovered enough for your punishments. He will be down shortly."

"To late I'm already here." Mr Edward walked in and I knelt on the floor after a sharp tug on the leash from Mr Keane. "You have recovered well. Couldn't wait to be punished I think." He led by to pole in the middle of the room and shackled my arms to the top and my ankles to the bottom so I was totally stretched out.

He then picked up a whip with thin bits of leather coming off the edges. I shivered in fear of the pain I knew was coming. He looked at me in the eyes and I saw in his he was going to enjoy my pain. I glanced at Mr Keane as well and he had sympathy in his eyes.

The crack of the whip grazed the skin of my thigh. I screamed in pain. It came again all over the front of my body. I screamed every time. Mr Edward was smiling but Mr Keane looked awkward in seeing me like this.

"Sorry, I have to go. I have an appointment at school." Mr Keane smiled at me sympathetically then left. I was now left with my worst nightmare.

"Simon, come in here." R Edward called and a burly male walked in. he was handsome but something made me fear him immediately. "This slave needs punishing. You may take her as you wish but you must whip her before and after. Also she must not orgasm. I have to leave so after you have finished call the next man in and tell him what I have told you. There are I think 30 men waiting." He then left the room. I was left with this fearful man.

He circled round me like I was cattle with a huge grin in his face. He un-shackled my arms without me knowing so I feel to the floor painfully. He then un-shackled my ankles.

"Stupid bitch, doesn't even know how to stand up without falling over." He kicked me in the ribs causing me to gasp in pain. He through me over in shoulder and shackled me on the floor so I was on all fours. He got out a wooden paddle and started beating my ass with it. I didn't scream not wanting to please him with a reaction. "Scream slag, it turns me on." He slapped my ass even harder then before making me whimper. "Half way there." He hit me even harder again and I did scream.

He then took out his monster of a cock and started face fucking me. I felt like I was going to throw up because he was going so far down my throat. "Come on your know you want to suck it. Try harder." He slapped me around the face to get a response from his words. He didn't get one so he pulled out from my mouth.

He walked round to my rear and shoved a finger roughly up my ass-hole. I realised what he was about to do and started begging. "No please don't take me there. Please, please. I'll give you a better blow-job just not there." I was sobbing in fear.

He laughed. "Even though you beg so nicely I'm still gonna' do it. Nothing like a nice tight arse-hole. Wow you do like being a slut don't you. You're dripping wet."

He used my juices to lube up my arse-hole and plunged in deeply. I was in so much pain but it felt so good. I hated and loved it at the same time coming closer to orgasm with every plunge. But when I was on the brink of coming he pulled out and jazzed all over my sore arse-cheeks.

I heard him mess with his belt buckle but didn't connect what he was about to do. Eh slapped the leather over my back, thighs and ass so many times I lost count. I screamed until my throat was raw. He then stopped.

This went on for days. I was beaten on every part of my body before and after I was fucked by some random man who took me in the mouth, pussy and arse. It had been three days and I hadn't came. I hadn't slept either because even if I was asleep I was woken by a beating or a dick being pushed in some part of my body.

It had been four days. I was so tired I could barely see who the man was in front of me. All I could say was "no more please no more." He had broken me for sure. Who ever the man was he picked me up and carried me to my bed room. He then bathed me gently and tucked me in bed where I drifted off to sleep. He didn't leave my side stroking my hair, soothing me whenever I woke up from a nightmare.