Katie's Master Ch. 04

Story Info
She is rescued by her unexpected knight.
1.4k words
4.05
24.4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this is over 18.

********************************************

During the night I woke at one point to hushed tones in my room. I noticed the man who had soothed me back to sleep other times was not by my side but instead arguing with Mr Edward. Of course it was Mr Keane but I hadn't realised when he first took my from the dungeon because I had been so tired. They were arguing about me.

"You had no right to leave her like that for four days. You didn't even feed her. Plus now she is literally black and blue from all the beatings. How many men was it who had her in the end. 40, 45, 50. Not even a trained slave could take that." This was Mr Keane in pure anger but not wanting to wake me. I kept my eyes closed wanting to hear the rest of the argument.

"It needed to be punished. That was the best way for it."

"She is not an "it" she is a human being."

"No It isn't. It is here for our pleasure and that's it. What has gotten into you?"

"Sorry. I have normal human feelings."

"I think you like It. Not normal like... maybe even love. You didn't give two shits about the last girl even when we sold her and gave her this punishment." Mr Edward then stormed out of the room. I slipped back into sleep.

When I finally awoke properly the next morning I had my head on Mr Keane's naked chest with my arms draped him and his arms wrapped protectively around me.

"Morning." The voice made me jump slightly. I smiled knowing he was the one who had stopped more men raping and beating me.

"Hi." I turned my head to look at him.

"I have to tell you something quickly. I know Mr Edward is still sleeping so we are safe. We are going to make a run for it, to my house."

"Can't you just set me free? I won't tell anyone."

He thought silently for a moment looking deep into my eyes. "No. I can't bear to be apart from you."

"Why?" I don't know why asked this because I didn't want to be apart from him. Even though he had raped and kidnapped me, I loved him. There was nothing more I wanted in the world then him. Revealing this to myself made me fill up with tears and he noticed.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a scared tone suddenly worried.

"I can't say it's to embarrassing." The tears spilled over.

"Tell me." He caressed my face gently, his eyes never leaving my face.

"I love you. I don't want to be apart. I don't care even though you kidnapped me. The only way I managed to stay sane will I was being brutally fucked by those men was by believing you would come back for me. "

I didn't know how he would react to this. It had

come out to quick for me to think about the consequences of me saying it. He closed my eyes trying to block out the silence. I felt his soft lips on mine, kissing me so, so gently. "I love you to."

With that he scooped me into his arms and ran to his car. When we were in his car he drove violently down the roads. I was in the back seat, hidden out of view. I was naked so it gave me chance to inspect the damage from the savage beatings. I gasped when I saw raised abrasions all over my body. Mr Keane sighed knowing what I was doing by looking in the rear view mirror.

"I'm sorry I didn't come and get you sooner. I thought he would of let you go. He has never gone that far before with any of the girls."

"What do you mean by "other girls"?" I was confused but when I thought about it, no way would Mr Edwards have all that gear just for me and all those rooms.

"Well, I and he have had about 10 slaves together. We never had enough money to buy one for ourselves so we pooled our money to share one. Of course we didn't pay for you but both of us wanted you so of course we shared."

"Why doesn't he have any of those slaves any more?"

"He gets bored with them. I never had much interest in them for there spirit, I just needed a fuck very now and again."

"Oh. So I'm nothing important then?"

"Yes, you are. Don't ever lower yourselves to be in the same category as them. They actually were sluts. They chose this life for themselves. Plus I never wanted them like I did you. Neither has he but he wanted you because he liked how you looked and the fear you have."

"Well why do you like me? I'm just normal in everyway."

He chuckled. "You really don't have any idea how exquisite you are do you?" I shook my head. "You are the most beautiful human I have ever seen. I have seen what you are like with your friends. You are funny, kind, selfless and you can see how much you care about them. I have seen how you don't care what people think of you, playing along to here childish jokes. You don't notice the boys staring at you when you walk past. You are perfect."

When I didn't reply he got the wrong idea. "Did I freak you out? I'm really sorry."

"No you haven't. I'm just stunned. How can you see all this about me? I' not like that. People hate my guts."

"Yeah and I know why."

"How?"

"When I saw how some people were treating you, I took one aside and asked them why they despised you. And they said it's because you have everything and yet you stick with one boyfriend, have your close friends even though any one would be friends with you and teachers never shout at you."

I sat in silence taking it all in but he understood this time.

"Katie, remember I am still your master. Finger yourself you must need some relief."

I smirked realising that he could literally get inside my head. I slowly brought my hand down to my pussy and slowly circled my clit not wanting to touch anywhere else because it was so painful. Not one of those beastly men had made me come and I was hurting from being on edge.

He kept checking in his mirror I was doing as he had asked but I didn't care about submitting to him. He was my true master and the person I loved. I moaned loudly from the orgasm and looked at him in the mirror.

"God you are making me hard. Get over here and sort that out."

"Yes sir." I climbed onto the passenger seat and unleashed his cock from his baggy sweats. I licked the tip delicately tasting the pre-cum. I slowly engorged the whole organ in my mouth which playing with it with my tongue. He moaned deeply. I pumped up and down in fast motions wanting to give him pleasure so badly. He came all over my face and in my hair.

He slowed down and turned to me. I was wiping the cum off me with my arm. He looked at me and whispered "I never want to be away from you. Never. I really and truly love you."

The warmth glowed in my heart and I smiled. "I love you to."

We hugged deeply but he couldn't hold me very tight because of my bruises.

"We are here by the way." I looked out the window to see a little cottage too sweet to be where I and my master would be raging in mad sex.

"Really?" I said in a very confused tone.

"Yep. I remember you saying once you loved cottages so I brought one soon after. Don't worry it has everything we need."

We climbed out the car and he caught me at the waist thinking I was turning to run. I looked at him and said "What are you doing? I was just looking at the surroundings. Why do you think I don't want to be with you?"

He didn't realise my waist and pulled me into him. "Well, I kidnapped you, kept you locked up, beat you, raped you, I'm 10 years older then you and I'm your teacher."

I smiled. "I'm over you kidnapped me, when I was locked up I saw you nearly every day, you never beat me or raped me, age is just a number and I'm not exactly going to school anymore so your not my teacher. That's another question now. What's your first name?"

He chuckled. "You still have t call me sir but it's Jack."

"Ok sir."

***********************************************

More to come