Katie's Night

Story Info
Katie & Heather enjoy a college party.
4.7k words
4.5
141.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers

A few of the references in this story refer to earlier stories that describe Katie’s introduction into interracial sex. It is not really important that to read those stories before you read this one, but if you enjoy this one, you might want to read "Katie’s Beach Adventure" and "Katie’s Lessons"

Katie was just finishing her makeup when the phone rang.

"I got it" Katie yelled down to her mom.

"Hello?"

"Hi Katie, just called to tell you I’m on my way...you ready?"

"Almost. Heather, I’m still not sure about this."

"Katie, I told you I’ve been to these parties lots of times. You’ll be ok. These guys are all so cool...and there will be lots of girls there too. Besides, you’ll be with me!"

"Yeah, that’s what scares me...remember what happened in Charlottesville."

"I didn’t have anything to do with that...you did that one all on your own."

It was only a few short weeks ago that Katie spent the night with the coach and assistant coach of the University of Virginia’s football team, where Katie’s brother is the starting quarterback. She was with out on a double-date with Derek, the head coach, while Heather was with his assistant, Anthony. Katie met Derek the weekend before...at the beach...and set-up a foursome the following weekend, right after a UVA game. Both are handsome black men in their 30’s, while Katie and Heather are both 19 year-old beauties. Heather passed out early that night... and shy, sweet, innocent Katie ended up in bed with both men, at the same time, being not-so-innocent.

Tonight was the first party for Katie since she broke up with her white boyfriend, Kevin, a few weeks ago. Even though she had mixed emotions about going to a jock party at the University of Richmond, and she really wasn’t interested in meeting anyone, she was determined to look her best anyway. She decided on casual chic – her coolest low-rider Levi’s that made her small butt look so good, her black, 3-inch high-heeled boots with the jean legs out overtop, and the burgundy-n-white UVA football jersey her brother got her for Christmas last year. A white Victoria’s Secret matching bra and panties under it all made her feel very sexy. She thought about leaving off the bra, but she was afraid that her little puffy nipples would tingle so much under the jersey, and they would stick out so far that everybody would notice.

The burgundy eye shadow and lip gloss matched her jersey perfectly, her golden-brown hair was let dry naturally so that she had the wild look, and her French Vanilla perfume gave her a delicious scent. She was ready. At 19, Katie had this elegant innocent look, one that made any guy think that he was looking at a high-school sophomore supermodel.

With one last check in the mirror, she swung her hips back and forth as if she was on the dance floor to see how she looked. Her thin, golden-brown cascading hair framed her cute face perfectly. She was ready.

Heather pulled in the driveway in her Dad’s Lincoln, and Katie just smiled.

"How did you pull that off?"

"He’s out of town. Mom just said to stay sober and be careful."

"She doesn’t know you very well, does she?"

Heather grinned. Katie kinda slipped into the passenger seat and off they went. Katie’s parents were leaving for the beach for the weekend so she planned to spend the night at Heather’s house after the party.

"Damn, girl, for not being too sure about this, you sure look good."

"You don’t look too bad yourself, Heather."

The two girls talked about the party, who would be there, and what would be going on. Heather told Katie that the party would be mostly athletes from the University of Richmond, and lots of girls from campus. Heather was invited by one of the basketball players, a white guy named Dave, who has been calling her and asking her out all year. Heather really wasn’t all that interested in him, but she gladly accepted his invitation.

When the two new girls walked into the house, the party was in full swing. What amazed Katie was the true racial equality of the people there. There we about an equal number of black and white people. She looked around and saw two white girls talking to two black girls, a white guy dancing with a black girl, a white couple sitting on the couch, and a lot of black guys together pouring beer and wine for everybody.

The girls got their share of looks as they walked through the party, but the room was dark, it was wall-to-wall people, the music was loud, and everybody seemed to be talking or dancing with somebody else.

After they were there awhile, Katie and Heather got separated. The last time Katie saw Heather she was dancing with Dave, the basketball player who invited her. Katie found herself talking with a guy that she met who called himself, Dr. J, who after dancing with him for almost an hour, found out his name was Jayson, but he really liked to be called Jay. Jay was the starting wide receiver on the Richmond football team and everybody knew him. He started talking to Katie because he liked her football jersey, and he liked her ass in those jeans. He was a senior, 22, 6’2", 220 pounds, dark black skin, and had his hair braided in cornrows across his head. Katie never met a guy who had his hair done like that and she was very curious. She felt an immediate attraction to Jay that she couldn’t explain.

Shortly after midnight, Jay asked Katie if she wanted to come up and see his room. She thought about telling him no, but her desire to be alone with him was too overpowering. She kept looking at him and kept thinking about his lips, his body, and wanting to kiss him.

She didn’t answer him right away.

"If you don’t want to, it’s cool" Dr. J told her.

"No, I’d like to come up."

Jay just smiled at her and took her little white hand in his and they headed toward the stairs. On the way up, Katie saw a couple making out on the stairs, and one on the upstairs hallway floor. Even though it was dark, she could see that the girl on the floor with a guy was Heather. She was laying in the hallway beside Dave and he had his hand down the front of her opened jeans, pushed inside her panties. Jay and Katie silently walked right past them and into his room.

Jay closed and locked the door, took Katie by the hand and led her into the room he shared with another football player, Andre. Jay told her that his nickname is Dr. Dre. She felt like she just walked into another world. On the wall were posters... lots of posters. Posters of Malcolm X, Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan, Will Smith, Muhammed Ali, Denzel Washington, and lots more

As she looked at all the posters, Jay lit candles, poured Katie a glass of wine, and put an R. Kelly in his CD player and started it up. In the middle of the poster collage was a poster of a black doctor in a white shirt with a stethoscope around his neck. Katie asked about the doctor and Jay said that both he and Andre were planning to go to medical school...that’s why they have the names Dr. J and Dr. Dre. He told Katie that Andre was a defensive back on the team, that they were both fast, but that he could run circles around Andre. Katie looked at the picture on Andre’s desk, one of he and his girlfriend. Andre, she found out in the picture, was a very attractive black guy, with a shaved head and a beard, and his girlfriend was a white girl who was a stunning redhead. Jay saw Katie looking at the picture.

"Rachel", said Jay.

"Excuse me?"

"Andre’s girlfriend. ...name’s Rachel."

"Ohhh...she’s pretty."

"Not half as pretty as you."

"...mmmmmmm...thank you, Jay."

"Yeah, baby, you are an angel. Never been with a girl as pretty as you are. Hell, I ain’t never seen a girl look as good as you do."

Katie loved his voice...deep, strong, but a little haunting, a little scary. The voice she would expect to hear only in a locker room or in a movie...but never alone with.

Looking back at Andre’s desk, she loved the contrast of Andre’s black muscular build next to Rachel’s small white frame. As she stood staring at the picture of them together, Jay walked up behind Katie and wrapped his muscular black arms around her, landing at her waist, where he slipped his thumbs inside the top of her jeans. He smelled wonderful. She put her hands over his and touched him, rubbing up and down from his hands to his powerful biceps. Katie just could not believe how comfortable she was in this situation. A month ago she would have shuddered at the thought of being alone with a black football player. Now she was actually enjoying it, intoxicated from the sheer wickedness that she felt, the wickedness of being with another black man.

Still behind her, Jay pulled a hand from her jeans and pulled her shining hair all to one side of her neck. He put his hand back down to her waist and began kissing Katie’s soft neck...trailing kisses to her ear, then leaning in to kiss her cheek. She reached up to touch his hair...finding his cornrows softly textured to her touch, unusual but exciting to her. Jay went back to kissing the back of her neck when Katie surprised herself. She started to tug on Jay’s hands, pulling his thumbs out of her jeans. She pulled his hands up to her breasts, then put her hands overtop his and pulled them tight against her chest. That was all the signal that Jay needed.

He turned her around so she was facing him, then leaned in to kiss her still-burgundy lips. A charge went through Katie as their lips met. She gave him no resistance as her mouth opened to his soft, wet lips and she got what she was waiting for. Jay’s tongue slipped eagerly into her mouth and found hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Jay ran his hand under her jersey in back. Katie’s skin seemed so soft to him that he couldn’t wait to get her undressed. With a gentle flick, he had her bra unhooked, ran his talented fingers under it in back, then slid them all the way around to the front and lifted it up and pushed his hands under to cup her tiny breasts.

Giving her a smile that made her think of Magic Johnson, Jay lifted up her jersey to help her take it off over her head. Again, Katie gave him no resistance. When he pulled the straps from her shoulders, pulled off that sexy bra, and uncovered her breasts, Jay knew that he hit the lottery. Jay found nipples that he had never seen before...large puffy nipples on small breasts, that were swollen and perfect.

Jay walked Katie backward to the bed on his side of the room. He sat her down, then pushed her on her back and laid on top of her, kissing and sucking her lips passionately. Katie felt like such a slut, just meeting Jay and ending up in his room on his bed, but she loved his kisses. She opened her eyes and looked at his black face so close to her. As R. Kelly started a new song, Jay left Katie’s face and moved his attention to her nipples. Touching and kissing and licking them, Katie watched, paralyzed by the attention his black lips and pink tongue were giving her. Part of her wanted to push him off of her, grab her jersey, and stop this madness. But another part of her wanted to just submit to this ebony stud who was awakening every nerve in her body. Katie stopped listening to the part of her that wanted to run away.

"I love sucking your breasts...you’re so fucking beautiful, Katie." Nobody ever talked to her like this...and she loved it.

As he started sucking one of her nipples gently into his mouth, his hand touched between her legs, over her jeans. A shock of sexual energy shot through her as his hand moved along the folds of her pussy covered in denim. She just knew that her panties were drenched. So did Jay. As his kisses moved to the top of her Levis, he could smell the sweet odor of Katie already.

"Mmmm, baby, I need to taste all of you...I need my tongue in your sweet pussy." Jay pulled off both of Katie’s boots. Then, without her permission, he opened the front button of her jeans, unzipped them, and pulled them over her little ass and pulled them off, one leg at a time. Laying there in only her Victoria’s Secret panties, Jay knew that he would soon be driving his big black cock in some prime young white pussy.

Jay knelt between Katie’s legs and started tickling her tan thighs with his strong fingers. Katie knew that those fingers would soon be spreading her already wet pussy lips...and she couldn’t wait. With each pass up her thighs, Jay’s fingers worked higher and higher, moving ever closer to her panties. He watched as the pretty young girl started breathing deeper and started moaning softly. Jay pulled his shirt over his head. Katie could see that he had tattoos on each bicep that created a permanent armband around them. She never was this close to a guy with a tattoo and she thought it looked so sexy.

"Can I touch it?" she asked him.

"Touch what?"

"Your arm, Jay. I want to see what it feels like."

Jay flexed his bicep and the design on his arm stretched. She ran her hand over it. It felt smooth and strong to her touch. She loved touching the dark skin of his arm. Her hand moved to his chest and she ran her fingernails across it. Jay’s cock hardened at her touch.

"If I don’t get these pants off soon, I’m gonna start havin’ some trouble here."

With that, Jay sat at the edge of the bed and pulled off his shoes and his pants, getting totally naked. When he stood up and turned around, Katie got a glimpse of his cock, standing at attention and pointing at her. Jay was proud of his thick, 9" ebony rod. Katie smiled to herself, knowing that she was soon going to be connected to another black cock.

Jay went right back to her crotch, running his hands all over Katie’s white panties, kissing her thighs, pushing up her legs, inhaling her scent. As Katie began a rhythmic pushing of her hips into his face, Jay pushed aside her panties and drove his tongue into her dripping pussy. After licking her slit from top to bottom, he sensually pulled off her panties and threw them on the floor. Pushing his hands under Katie’s little ass cheeks, he lifted her bottom off the bed and dove in. Jay covered her little pussy with his mouth, sucking her lips inside. Probing deeply into her cunt with his tongue, he felt Katie squirm uncontrollably and she started to moan louder. Then he moved up to her swollen clit, alternating nibbling and sucking it. Her pussy was on fire. Out of control now, Katie ran her hands all over Jay’s head between her legs, not wanting him to ever stop.

Jay had a surprise for her though. Without pulling his mouth away from her throbbing clit, he moved his body over Katie in a 69 position so that he straddled her face and pointed his hard cock straight at her sweet lips. Looking up at Jay’s long cock and huge balls hanging there for her, Katie wrapped her hands around his engorged member and started to stroke it. As she felt it in her hands, Jay lowered his hips toward her face. Katie started kissing and licking the length of it, coating it with her saliva. She worked her way down to his balls, making them wet and sucking gently on the sack. Wanting Jay to enjoy every second of her passion, Katie did something that she never, ever dreamed she would do to a guy. She let go of his cock, put her arms up around his waist, tugged him down closer, and pulled herself up so that she could run her tongue along the crack of his ass. With eyes wide open, Katie licked Jay’s black ass cheeks with her little tongue. Jay loved it when she pushed her face between his cheeks and pushed her tongue into his ass, kissing and licking his asshole.

Jay lifted his hips higher and Katie’s head sunk to the bed. He took the length of his hard cock in his hand and guided the head of it to her lips below him. Still enjoying her pussy, Jay pushed his big, black cock into Katie’s sweet, angelic face. Katie opened her mouth wide to let him push his cock in her mouth. She licked it with her tongue as it passed over it and started to suck on it gently.

Breathlessly, she heard..."Oh, God, Katie...yeah...suck it, baby..."

Jay began to pump his cock in and out of Katie’s delicious mouth as he pushed his thumb deep into her pussy. Oh, if Daddy could only see his little girl now.

Maybe it was the music or maybe it was because they were so into each other. But neither Katie nor Jay heard the key opening the door, nor did they hear Andre and Rachel walk into the room.

Rachel broke the silence. "That looks like fun. Mind if we join you?"

Jay jumped off of Katie and pulled his cock up out of her mouth. Then he sat up and as calmly as he could, said, "Yeah, no problem".

Without looking at them, Katie tried to curl up tightly against Jay, trying to hide herself, she wanted to melt into Jay’s body so that she wouldn’t be so embarrassed. Jay pulled a sheet up to cover her before he got up to go to the bathroom.

As Katie lay motionless in the bed, Andre and Rachel started undressing each other. Without any inhibitions, the pair got totally naked in front of their spectator, got into bed and started making out. Before long, Andre was laying between Rachel’s thighs, spreading her pussy lips with his fingers. Katie watched as Andre’s tongue began to encircle and entice its prey. Kissing, licking and sucking all around her pussy, Andre waited for Rachel to beg him to lick her sweet cunt.

Reaching down to his head, Rachel began to moan.

"Mmmmm. Please, baby. Suck me, suck my pussy, make me cum. I’ve been waitin’ all night for this. Mmmmm...you know that I love this. Oh, god, Andre, fuck me with your tongue, fuck me baby...please...I need you."

Katie wondered if Rachel was just performing for her, but it didn’t matter, she loved to watch. While Katie was staring at the two lovers that were in the bed not more than 8 feet away, she soon found out what Rachel was getting so excited about. Andre turned and looked right at Katie, and showed her his incredible, long, pointed tongue. Andre’s tongue was the longest tongue she had ever seen. He turned back to Rachel, who was writhing and squirming and begging him to put it inside her. Eager to please her, Andre slid his tongue up inside her hot pussy.

"Oh, god, Andre, that’s it. I love it when you do this. Oh, oh, oh. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Oh, fuck, fuck. I’m cumming, baby...ooohhhhh."

Rachel started to squeal uncontrollably which was driving Katie crazy.

After she calmed down, Andre rolled Rachel over on her hands and knees. Just as if she’s done this lots of times before, Rachel lifted her ass up in the air for him. She could see the red hairs that surrounded her pussy lips glistening with the combination of her juices and Andre’s saliva. Katie watched as he teased her with the head of his cock, rubbing it all over pussy and her puckered asshole. Again Rachel started begging for Andre to give her more, whispering, whimpering...

Jay came back in and crawled in the bed beside Katie just in time to hear Rachel talking to his roommate.

"Oh, god, Andre...I can’t wait any longer...please put it inside me. I want to feel your cock in my pussy...fuck me baby...oh, god, please fuck me..."

Andre answered her plea by easing the head of his cock into her dripping snatch. Katie and Jay stared at the two of them in the candlelight as Andre grabbed Rachel by the hair, pulled her head up, and in one stroke, sunk his 10-inch cock balls-deep into her womb.

Katie groaned as she watched the long spear disappear into Rachel’s pussy. As the pair started a slow rhythmic fuck session, Katie heard his balls slapping against Rachel’s thighs with every stroke. Watching their passion only fueled her own. She felt Jay’s fingers finding her pussy again, and she was still dripping wet.

Katie whispered to Jay..."Jay, I want you to fuck me, I want your black cock inside me.."

Jay rolled over on top of Katie again, mounting the innocent princess. He kissed her sweetly as he guided his cock to her pussy, pushing up to make sure that his cock rubbed her clit in the right place. Just as Andre was fucking Rachel from behind, Jay started sliding the length of his long, black dick into Katie. The room was filled with moans and squishing of two hung black studs penetrating two beautiful white girls.

lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers
12