Katie's True Calling Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl finds her true calling.
1.8k words
3.73
26.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is this story is over the age of 18. Please understand I am an amateur writer and love reading stories on here so I decided to write my own. If you have any thing to say about my story please say it in a nice and correct manner don't be rude about it or vague.

*

Before we get into how this all happened we have to go back and explain why Katie is living with her brother. You see, Katie was an accident that is she wasn't supposed to be born, her father was 60 years old and her mother was 45 when she was conceived. When Katie was nine her father died in a boating accident, her mother, who was completely emotionally dependent on her father, died shortly thereafter. Jonathan was 15 years older than Katie. Being a good brother he decided to take her in after their mother died, that is why she lives with her brother.

Katie was anything but your average teenage girl. She didn't look like a teenage girl for one thing. At the age of 19 she could get into most bars and clubs with ease and while she never drank she was always offered drinks by the bartenders. She never dated a guy her own age they were always at least 4 years older than her. To her boys her own age we're stupid and immature, that and their idea of sex was dull and uneventful. That is right, Katie is a nymphomaniac, she absolutely loves sex, she cannot get enough of it, but she is the farthest thing from a slut. At the age of 17 she met Jeff the love of her life, they dated for a year before she had sex with him, since then she would constantly sneak out and go behind Jonathan's back to see Jeff. What she didn't know is she was about to enter a world of sex beyond her wildest dreams. The world she was about to enter was filled with pain, pleasure, punishment, reward, and much much more. This is the story of how she found her true calling as a pet.

Today was the day of Katie and Jeff's two year anniversary. Katie was pumped about it. She was also very nervous because she had just gotten into trouble for getting suspended from school. She didn't want to tell Jonathan that the real reason she got suspended from school was for flashing a teacher so she told him she got into a fight with one of her friends for stealing her crush. It was nine o'clock at night and she was just finishing getting ready. She thought her brother was out for the night and that he didn't plan on being back for a few hours; little did she know he was still at home waiting to see if she would sneak out. You see, Jonathan's friend Griever had spotted Katie a few days ago at a bar with Jeff, and rather than simply confront her Jonathan decided to punish her in a much more devious way. Jonathan decided to enlist the help of Griever. Griever is what is known as a Dom, short for dominant, he lives an alternative lifestyle. Jonathan's intentions were for Griever to simply rough Katie up a bit and teach her a lesson about what can happen when you get involved with guys older than yourself at such a young age. Unfortunately Jonathan didn't know to consider in the fact that Katie is a nymphomaniac.

Katie took her normal way out, through the window onto the roof, luckily there was a garage with a low overhang so she could easily jump down and get back up if need be when she returns. She was so excited to see Jeff, she had gone over a week without seeing him. It was at his request that they didn't see each other for a week before their anniversary. As she jumped down from the garage she thought excitedly about what he had planned for them. They had planned to meet at her favorite bar. At this particular bar women were encouraged to take off their bras and dance on tables. They also had a few rooms in the back where things got even more interesting. Katie had heard stories, but had yet to go back there. She hoped Jeff would have something planned to go back there. Her thoughts were interrupted by a sight that to anyone else would look sweet and endearing, but to Katie it made her stomach churn. There was Jeff walking into the bar with another woman on his arm.

Katie, who was never one to let her pride be shamed, continued on her way into the bar. She flashed a smile at the bouncer as she walked past him into the bar. She went straight to the front and sat right where Jeff could see her. She noticed the panic in his eyes as he realized he was screwed. Katie turned away from him and looked at the guy next to her. This guy looked familiar to her, but she could not figure out where she would have met him. She smiled sweetly at him and said "Hi, my name is Katie!" She looked over her shoulder to see Jeff watching them intently.

The guy next to her smiled and whispered "I know who you are," his smile was evil and mysterious.

"How do you know me" She replied shocked, possibly even somewhat scared. He chuckled.

"I know it has been a while since I visited your brother at your house, but I surely thought you would recognize me," his face showed an expression of feeling hurt.

" OMIGOSH GRIEVER," she squealed. "I haven't seen you in so long! How have you been?" She quickly jumped up and hugged him. Suddenly she felt a hand on the back of her shirt. It was Jeff. He ripped her off Griever.

"What the hell are you doing?" He shouted at her. His face showered with anger and betrayal.

"What am I DOING? You are the one who asked me to meet you here on our anniversary and you show up with another girl" Katie sobbed hysterically, her words barely decipherable. Griever took her hand, glared at Jeff, and led her to one of the back rooms.

Jeff tried to follow, but was stopped by one of the bouncers. He tried to push and shove his way through, shouting at Griever that he would regret taking "his girl". Katie felt like a walking zombie. She didn't know what to do. She just found out the trough about the so called "love of her life". She spent two whole years with him. Katie felt like a complete idiot, she sobbed silently as she followed Griever.

As she walked into the room she was shocked by what she saw. Every sex toy imaginable was there. There was a variety of benches, chains, whips and much more. Katie stared at Griever as he watched her take in the sight. She was scared, but also strangely excited. Her submissive side was beginning to emerge and she felt the urge to please and to serve Griever, who had an evil twinkle in his eye. "Katie I have something to tell you" Griever started, his words were as soft and gentle as the hands caressing her face. Katie simply nodded her understanding. "I love you Katie and I want you to be mine, but I think you need to be trained first. You have a very wild and dominant side to you. You've been suppressing your submissive side. I want to bring your submissive side out, but keep your dominant side. I can tell you love to serve and please, but you think that is wrong and you suppress it. You need to embrace it. That is why I want you to become my pet. I can bring you great pleasure and I can also take it away. This relationship would have a strong basis in trust. Do you trust me Katie? Will you accept?" Griever stared down at her still softly stroking her face.

"Oh Griever, I want to be with you, but I am scared. I've heard horror stories about girls losing themselves and their identities and being forced past their limits."

"Katie, you have nothing to worry about. That is something entirely different. That is not a true relationship in the lifestyle. Those people give us a bad reputation. I promise you wont' lose your identity. I won't push you past your real limits either. However I will push you to discover your true limits. Can you trust me?"

Griever sounded like he was being genuine, but Katie was a little worried. The more she thought about it the more she realized it that her brother would never be friends with someone who was as evil as the guys in the horror stories. She had made up her mind.

"Yes Griever, I can and will be your pet." She smiled up at him feeling pleased with her self.

"Good, I am very happy now. Let's pick out a collar and leash for you."

Griever led her to one of the sections in the room. This one had an array of collars in every color, shape, and size imaginable. Griever picked out a small blue and purple one with several rings on it. He put it around her neck and smiled. Pleased with his choice and how well it fits he goes over and picks out a long retractable leash. "Now we ought to get tags made for you, since you belong to me now." Griever chuckled as he attached the leash to the collar and lead her out of the bar. Katie smiled dreamily as she followed Griever down the street. She kept looking around her worried that Jeff would appear again. Griever stopped in front of a store that specialized in engraving. "Here we will get tags made for you. You will look so beautiful once everything is completed." Griever spoke softly once more with obvious excitement in his voice.

"What do you mean when everything is completed?" Katie squeaked frightened once more.

"Don't worry my pet. Everything that will be done will be done to increase your pleasure and mine." He laughed gleefully as he watched the relief was over her face. He leaned down and pecked her on the lips and led her into the store. "Katie, my pet, would you be willing to get piercings tonight? I would like to start your training immediately." Griever asked her as they approached the counter to order her new tags.

"For you, I am definitely willing" Katie said smiling widely as she saw the approval and excitement shine on his face.

"You won't regret this one bit Katie. Your first reward will come shortly after everything is settled. My friend here is also a tattoo and piercing artist." Katie started to freak out in side as she heard that he was also a tattoo artist. Griever never said anything about tattoos.

"Don't worry Doll there will be no tattoos yet. I won't ask that of you until things get more serious. Now come on." He held her close as they followed his friend into the back room.

To be continued soon...