Katie's Winter Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Well, okay, if it is not too much a bother," Katie said.

"No bother," Dave said.

Katie went back to watching TV. Around two o'clock they all decided to play a game of Clue. At four thirty, just as they were finishing the game a light came on indicating the power was back. Jim checked the phone and it too worked. He handed it to Katie to call her grandma. Brandy paced around her as she called.

Katie called and after a minute of being switched around to her grandmother's room she got her. Katie explained the whole story. She assured her grandma that she was okay. She made plans to see her grandmother the next day at noon. They could eat lunch in the nursing home.

After dinner they watched TV and played another game of Clue. Katie won this time. They had a great time and laughed a lot.

Dave wanted to have some wine so they asked Katie if she was old enough to drink. She said she had just turned twenty-one and she would love some wine. One bottle led to two and soon they were all giggling. Dave was a funny story teller and so really was Doc. They kept Katie in stitched with their comical stories.

At one point Dave asked Katie what she did for a living.

"I'm a waitress while I'm going to school nights," Katie said. "I work in Chicago."

"That is great," Dave said.

"I also do a little modeling from time to time," Katie added.

"That must be exciting," Doc said.

"It is mostly," Katie said.

"What type of modeling?" Dave asked.

"I do mostly lingerie, bras and panties and stuff for local store flyers," Katie said.

"That sounds great," Dave said.

"It's okay. Brings in some extra money," Katie said.

They finished the second bottle of wine as they watched some TV. At eleven everyone was ready for bed. Dave and Doc helped Katie back upstairs. Drinking may not have been the best idea as they struggled to help her upstairs. They were all laughing by the time she made the top of the stairs. Brandy barked along with them as they laughed.

Dave had gotten her suitcase from her car trunk earlier. It sat unopened on the table by the bed. Dave left after saying goodnight. Katie was a bit tired from the trek upstairs and Doc helped her by opening her suitcase. He removed some blouses and pants to hang. He put those in the closet and went back to the suitcase. He put Katie's panties and bras in the dresser drawer. Finally on the bottom he found her nightgown. It was a lacy and thin one. Her panties and bra had also been colorful and lacy.

Doc handed her the nightgown.

"You want me to leave? Can you do this on your own?" He asked concerned.

"I should be able to manage, Doc," Katie said.

When he and Brandy had left, Katie stood by the bed. She took off the flannel shirt and placed it by the suitcase on the table. She took the top of her nightgown and put it on. She noticed the thin material did little to hide her ample tits and the deep pink of her nipples were clearly visible.

Katie sat down and removed the sweat shorts of Dave's. They had been way too big for her slim waist and she needed to pull the string tight to make sure they stayed in place. She put those by the shirt and tried to get her bikini bottoms to her nightgown on but they would not fit over the cast. She gave up.

Using the crutches, she made her way to the bathroom. She managed to carry her toiletries bag with her. She set that in the bathroom. She washed her hands and face. She wondered if she could take a shower in the morning. Katie brushed her teeth and made her way back to bed.

Katie slept well and woke with the sun streaming in the windows again. It looked like a wonderful winter day outside. She could smell breakfast being made downstairs. Katie got up and grabbed the crutches she had left by the bed. She made her way to the bathroom and washed up. She was walking back to dress when Doc called.

"Katie, you up? Breakfast is ready," he called.

"Yes, Doc. I'm up," Katie replied.

"You want it brought up to you or you want help coming down?" Doc asked.

"I'll come down," Katie said.

"You need help?" Doc asked, ascending the steps. Brandy beat him up and ran to Katie.

"I don't know, maybe," Katie said.

Doc reached the top of the stairs and found Katie and Brandy standing by her suitcase.

"Doc, I'm not dressed yet," Katie said.

"Oh, can you manage on your own?" he asked.

"I think so but not much fits over the cast," Katie said.

Doc glanced down her body quickly. The flimsy material of her nightgown allowed the deep pink of her nipples to show through. Fortunately, it was long enough to cover to the tops of her thighs barely hiding her sex.

"You want my help?" Doc asked.

"Well, I would like to take a shower too. How can I do that?" Katie asked.

"I could cover the cast with a plastic bag and tape it around your thigh. You want me to try that?" Doc questioned.

"I guess so," Katie replied.

"You want to come down to breakfast first?" Doc asked.

"Give me minute to dress and I will," Katie said.

"Okay, call if you need help," he said, descending the steps with Brandy.

Katie took off the nightgown and put the flannel shirt back on. She noticed her nipples were erect and surely Doc noticed that too. Katie sat on the bed and managed to get the sweats back on and tie them off at the waist. She then moved to the top of the steps and yelled down. Both Doc and Dave came to the steps and walked up. Dave took her crutches as Doc helped her down. Katie hopped down one step at a time. Her athletics paid off.

They ate a wonderful breakfast of waffles and bacon. Katie was stuffed when it was over. After the men cleared the dishes, Doc retrieved a black plastic garbage bag and duct tape. He fit the bag over her cast and taped it around her upper thigh. The shorts she had on made it easy to reach that high on her leg. Where Doc taped off the bag was only inches from Katie's pussy. Brandy watched the whole process.

The guys assisted her back up the steps. Doc stayed to get the shower going. It was a stall shower with a door. It would be easy for Katie to enter and exit. Doc left her in the bathroom with the water running. After he left and shut the door, Katie stripped down and got in the shower. She was careful not to trip. Doc had told her to avoid too much water on the leg just in case the tape did not hold completely water tight.

The shower felt awesome to Katie. The hot water soothed her. She washed her hair and soaped up her body. She tried to stand mostly with her broken leg away from the water. She had brought a razor in with her. She didn't need much but just a little trim. Katie did her underarms and then checked her pussy. She trimmed it too as she would normally do.

Katie exited the shower, dried off, and used the crutches to walk back to her suitcase in the bedroom. She did not want to put the flannel shirt back on or Dave's sweats. She looked through her clothes in the closet and dresser for options. She put a lacy red bra on and the matching thong. The thong fit over the cast where her panties would not. Next, she put on a nice tight pink sweater. She usually wore it with jeans but the jeans were destroyed from the accident. She did have a short denim skirt with her and put that on. She then removed the tape and the bag from her leg.

Katie announced to the guys when she was ready to go downstairs in case they wanted to spot her. They did and she made it down fine. Brandy kissed her hand at the bottom step.

Dave had arranged to have her wrecked car towed to an auto body shop. They would know later in the day if it was worth fixing. In the meantime, Doc suggested she visit her grandmother. The phones were back working and she called her grandmother to say she was still coming. The guys had shopping to do and they could do it in Ladysmith while she visited her grandmother. They had already convinced Katie to stay with them rather than check into a hotel.

Katie's visit with her grandmother went great except for explaining how she had almost died trying to get through the snowstorm and up to Ladysmith. She spent several hours with her grandmother and then met the guys back outside the nursing home. The drive back took about twenty minutes.

The guys had bought steaks for dinner and they had a great meal. They had polished off two bottles of wine preparing and eating the meal. Afterward they settled down to watch a movie with an after-dinner drink. Katie was feeling great and warm curled up on the couch with a blanket. The movie was about a married woman having an affair with a younger man. Brandy watched with them but really just slept. After it was over, Dave made a comment

"The younger guys always get the lady," he said.

"You think so?" Katie asked. "I don't know. I think the older guys sometimes win."

"Not likely," Doc agreed with Dave.

"Older guys can be attractive to younger women too," Katie said. "Some women prefer more experienced and mature guys."

"Only in the movies," Dave said. "And then it is guys like Steve McQueen and Sean Connery."

"Those guys are hot," Katie said, with a laugh.

"I guess you like the rugged secret agent type then?" Doc asked.

"If you're asking if I like older men, the answer is yes," Katie responded, laughingly.

"Well, maybe we have a shot after all," Dave said, grinning to Doc.

"We're too old and not in the same league as Sean Connery," Doc said.

"You never know," Katie stated, chuckling.

Dave got up and refilled their drinks. It was still not too late and they decided to play a game of Scrabble. They had a great time and laughed a lot. Doc tried to make up words and Dave, the writer, and Katie had to correct him. Doc always put up a great argument for his word choice, which made them all laugh. They were on their third after-dinner drink when the game ended.

Katie lay down on the couch and dozed off as the guys put the game away and let Brandy out to pee. They covered Katie with a blanket and turned off the lights, retiring to their own rooms for the night. Brandy slept on her small mattress in Dave's room.

Katie woke about a half hour later and realized she was on the couch. She got to her feet and grabbed the crutches. She was going to attempt the stairs but then changed her mind. She did not know exactly what possessed her but she crossed the floor to Doc's room. She opened the door and went in. Doc was asleep. Katie moved to the bed and sat down.

"Doc, you awake?" Katie spoke.

He did not answer at first.

"Doc, wake up," she said.

He stirred and she touched his cheek.

"Katie, what's wrong," Doc asked.

"Nothing," she said.

"What're you doing in here? You need help upstairs?" Doc asked.

"I'd rather just stay here," Katie said, smiling at him in the dim moonlight.

"What?" Doc said.

"Don't make a girl beg, handsome. Can I join you?" Katie asked.

"Oh, sure," Doc said.

He watched in the dim light as Katie stood and started taking her clothes off. It took a minute or two with her cast on but soon she was completely naked before him. He looked up at her and she looked down.

"You've seen it all already anyway," Katie said.

"Yeah, but that was as a doctor. You look different now. You look luscious," Doc said.

"Thanks, Doc," Katie said, slipping under the covers with him.

Katie touched his cheek softly.

"I meant what I said about liking older men," Katie said.

"You did?" Doc answered.

"Yes. Do you like younger women?" Katie asked.

"Definitely," Doc said.

"Good," Katie said and kissed him.

They kissed a couple times and Katie caressed his face.

"I'm not sure I can move real well with this cast, Doc," she said.

"That's okay," he replied.

"But I think I can manage," Katie added.

"Katie, it's been a while," Doc said.

"I'll go slowly, Doc," Katie said.

Katie kissed him again. They kissed several times, then she kissed down his neck. He had pajamas on and she unbuttoned the shirt. She kissed down his lightly haired chest and sucked his nipples. She worked down his chest to his pajama bottoms. She pulled them down as he raised his hips up to help her. She moved the covers and pulled his bottoms off completely. The moonlight from the window highlighted his half hard cock.

Katie looked at it hungrily. His pubic hair was mostly gray. His cock looked to be about average size. She took it in her hand, feeling the warmth. Katie had a lot of experience with men and cocks. She loved sucking cocks and playing with them. Her left hand went to his balls, as her right stroked him. Doc moaned as she played with his genitals.

She rubbed the head with her fingers while she teased his balls. Doc moaned again as his cock stiffened. Katie had her broken leg sticking out to the side. She leaned in and licked the tip of Doc's cock. He groaned and she licked it all around, teasing the sensitive underside. When she had the head good and wet, she took it into her warm wet mouth. Doc gasped and moaned.

Katie sucked on the head feeling it continue to expand. He had a nice cock. Not huge but it was fairly thick. She pushed down below the head and took about half of his cock into her mouth. She tightened her lips around it and pulled back off popping it from her mouth with an audible noise. Doc shuddered and groaned.

Katie knew how to deepthroat and she took Doc back into her mouth. She pushed his cock to the back of her mouth. She then worked it into her throat until she could feel his balls against her lower lip. She licked his balls with her nose buried in his pubic hair. Doc grunted and pushed up off the bed into her mouth. Katie backed off, afraid he might cum too soon plus she needed air.

Doc's cock was now covered in saliva. She stroked it with her hand, feeling the surprising hardness for a man his age. His balls were tightening to his shaft. Katie did not want to get him off before she had a chance to fuck him. She would have loved to taste his cum first like she did with younger lovers. With Doc though, she needed to save that for last.

She stroked it lightly. She did just enough to make him groan but not enough to get him off. She teased him for a few minutes enjoying his groaning and powerlessness to resist her. Katie just tickled his nuts and lightly fingered the head of his cock. When she was sure he wouldn't cum, she sucked the head back into her mouth. Doc gasped and arched his back slightly off the bed. Katie quickly pulled off him with another audible pop. Doc sank back to the bed moaning.

Katie shifted on the bed and moved up over his cock as best she could with her cast on. She reached under and positioned his cock to her sweet, wet cunt. She loved sucking cock and teasing guys and it always made her nice and wet.

"Doc, I'm going to try to ride your cock this way but I may not be able to move good for long like this. If I can't, do you think you can get on top?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, I think I can for a while anyway," Doc said.

Katie settled down on his cock and it slipped smoothly into her hole. His thickness felt good as she settled completely down on him. Her tight pussy gripped him like a soft, wet fisted hand.

"Oh, you feel great inside me, Doc," Katie said.

"My god, Katie. You feel so damn good," he said.

"You like it in my tight young pussy, Doc?" Katie asked.

"You feel incredible, girl," Doc groaned.

"You haven't felt nothing yet, Doc," Katie replied.

She started pumping up and down on his cock. She started in long slow strokes but built up to a faster shorter pace. Doc held her hips and tried to aid her movements. He gasped and moaned as Katie's tight cunt squeezed his cock.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, Doc," Katie said.

"I'll try," Doc wheezed out his words.

"You want to cum in my pussy or in my mouth?" Katie asked.

"Oh, god, Katie. I don't know," Doc gasped

"Okay, I'll decide for you," Katie said, smiling at him.

Doc moved his hands to her beautiful big tits. He pinched the nipples and Katie groaned her approval.

"Oh, Doc. That feels so good. Your cock feels good too," Katie groaned, finally getting to the point of orgasm herself.

Katie was a little uncomfortable with her one leg in the cast straight out to the side. It did not hurt but was just awkward as she rode Doc's cock. She decided she could last though until he came. Katie started to grinder her pussy into Doc's groin. The added stimulation was driving Doc over the edge.

"Shit, Katie," Doc groaned. "I'm almost there!"

"Oh, Doc. It feels so good. I'm going to keep fucking you," Katie said.

She had thought about earlier getting off his cock and sucking him when he was close, but now she wanted to cum herself too. She wanted to ride him to the end.

"Katie, I'm going to cum," Doc grunted.

"Go ahead, Doc. Pump your seed into me," Katie told him.

Katie humped furiously on his cock. She wanted to cum too. She was real close. Katie felt Doc's cock expand slightly then shoot off inside her. He throbbed inside her pussy sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. Katie felt his hot cum hosing her inner walls and she went off too. She grounded her pussy into his spewing cock and let loose. Her orgasm started as his began to wane. She squeezed his softening dick with her tight pussy walls and groaned loudly above him.

"Oh, fuck, Doc! That is so good. So good," Katie moaned.

"Shit, Katie! I can feel you coming," Doc stated.

"It's so good. Fuck...,"Katie yelled.

"Your going to wake Dave, you bad girl," Doc said, moaning with a smile.

"I hope so," Katie said. "I'll fuck his cock too."

They rode out their orgasms together and Katie slumped down on Doc exhausted. They could both feel his soft cock slipping from her pussy and their combined juices running out of Katie and down Doc's cock to his balls. They gasped for air, trying to breathe normally again.

Katie kissed Doc. "That was wonderful. You're a great lover, Doc," Katie said smiling.

"You're tremendous too," Doc said.

They kissed for several minutes and Doc played with her tits. He loved the feel of her stiff nipples and the soft yet firm flesh of her young breasts. Katie moaned into his mouth. She loved it when guys played with her tits and touched her sensitive nipples.

"Doc?" Katie asked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"You probably can't go again so soon, can you?" Katie questioned.

"No. Sorry, but I don't think so. You wore me out," Doc said.

"Okay," Katie responded. "Maybe I'll wake you with something nice in the morning. How does that sound?" Katie asked, smiling at him.

"Like the best possible dream in a long time," Doc added.

They slept together curled up in his bed. Katie did, in fact, wake first. She was still getting used to sleeping with a cast and the difficulties of rolling over and turning. Katie turned towards Doc and started playing with his soft dick. It wasn't long before he opened his eyes.

"Just lay back, you beautiful man, and let me take care of you," Katie told him. "I owe you so much for saving my life and taking me in."

"You don't owe...," Doc started to say.

"Ssh! I do, so let me show my gratitude," Katie told him and smiled.

Doc was already getting hard from Katie's manipulating fingers. She pushed him back and leaned on top of him lining up with his rapidly expanding cock. When she had it nearly completely hard, she sucked the head into her mouth. Her one hand played with his balls. Katie licked the cockhead in her mouth and sucked on it. She got him good and wet before taking more in.

Doc moaned appreciatively beneath her. It was obvious that Katie knew how to please a man with her mouth. He lay back like she wanted and enjoyed the wonderful blowjob as she worked his cock. Katie took him deep in her mouth and bobbed forcefully up and down on his cock. Doc tried to think of other things to make the pleasure last. It had been a long time since his last blowjob and he wanted it to last. It might be his last.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers