Katrina and Mama Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

His gaze met mine and he mouthed, "I love you" to me and nodded his head. I pulled out the biggest butt plug that we owned and handed it back to him. He took his left hand off of her tits and grabbed the anal plug from my hand. She was calming down a little bit and her strokes on his cock were getting slower. He took his wet hand off of her clit and reached behind her and spread those juices all over the anal plug. She was almost back to normal now and went to open her eyes. In a move so quick, if you didn't know what was happening, you would miss it. He pulled her off of his softening cock and as soon as his cock emptied out of her tight opening, he shoved that anal plug deep into her ass.

She screamed out in pain and he slapped her ass hard and long. "I would have thought that Miss Veronica would have taught you better this week. You don't scream out when I do something unexpected like that, do you?" He looked at me in the mirror and said, "You didn't teach her this all week?"

"Oh Master, we really did. I thought she had better control over it by now."

"You will be punished for her outburst as soon as we get home. I am very disappointed in you, young lady. I thought I had taught you better." He was pissed and I stopped playing with my nipples, immediately. With as pissed as he was, if I had one more thing to be punished for, it would be a very long night. I wasn't about to take a chance like that.

"Master, please don't punish her for my misgivings. She has worked on that hard for me this week and I am the one who failed. I totally wasn't expecting anything so big inside my ass just after your cock had been inside me. It's my entire fault, not hers."

"Well, someone has to pay for the insubordination, are you ready to take the punishment that I was going to give to Ronnie?"

"Yes sir, I am the one who was insubordinate and I should be the one to be punished. I promise never to do that again and I thank you for the punishment that I am going to receive."

"Very well then, I will punish you when we get home. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into." He pulled her off of his lap and pushed her down into the seat next to him. "Now, I want you to hold my cum inside your tight little asshole until we have a chance for the slut driving to suck it out of you. That is what the ass plug is for, to help you keep my load inside of you. My little whore up front loves to suck my cum out of a girl's ass. It turns her on, big time. I have only one more of your holes to fill, but my cock is still soft. I think you need to do something about that for me. Why don't you lean over here and suck on my cock and get me ready to fill your tight little cunt."

She looked at him with surprise in her expression. She glanced up at me through the mirror and I just nodded my head. Katey leaned over and took his cock in her hand. It was still covered in both of their juices. She was hesitant but finally leaned over and took the head of his cock into her mouth. When she realized that it tasted pretty good, she went to town on it. He was hard in no time. I knew from waiting for two days with no pussy that he was going to be a madman when it came to sex tonight.

She fondled his balls while she sucked him hard. He leaned back and was caressing her back while she sucked his now hard cock. He ran his hand down her back to the anal plug that was sticking out of her ass. He gave it a little nudge and she moaned onto his cock. He loved it when woman hummed on his cock. He pulled her off of his cock and looked at me in the mirror. He scooted over about a foot in the seat so that I could see his cock right in the middle of the mirror. He slid down on the seat to give himself some leverage and then he pulled Katey over onto his lap, facing him.

I could see the bright pink butt plug sticking out of her ass and Dirk's cock nestled between her lips. She was still soaked and dripping her juices onto his hard cock. He rubbed his cock up and down her clit a couple of strokes and then entered her cunt slowly. She put her feet down on the floorboard and gave herself enough leverage to pump his cock in and out of her cunt by just bending at the knees. I had a front row view of her cunt sliding up and down on his wonderfully hard cock. I could see her juices covering him with every stroke. We were getting closer to home, only ten more miles of highway and then we would be driving down the little streets of our small town. It was going to be hot to drive these two fucking individuals through downtown.

I watched as he reached between them and started rubbing her clit. Then I saw him reach up with his other hand and start manipulating her nipples. She was riding him like a champ and was getting wetter with every thrust onto his hard cock. I watched the pink folds of her inner lips swallow every inch of him up. She was bouncing off of his balls and moaning out in lust. He had a great rhythm going on her clit and twisting her nipples hard and fast.

We got off of the interstate and when I stopped the vehicle at the stop sign, the truck was rocking like nobody's business. This was going to be interesting driving through downtown. I pulled out into traffic and had to pay more attention to the road. I couldn't watch every movement in back. It was a Friday evening in our small town and the streets were almost deserted. Those that were out were probably in the next town over where all of the restaurants are located. I could hear the tempo increase in their thrusts and all I could hear was her moaning lightly and his cock slapping into her wet cunt. It was a heavenly sound. Man, I needed to cum.

We only had to stop at two red lights on the way through town. They kind of slowed their pace a little bit until we were through the traffic light. Then they would speed back up again and I could tell that they were getting closer. They were going to cum together and fill the floorboard with their juices. After we hit the last red light in town, we had a fifteen minute ride up the mountain to the house. This road was almost completely deserted and I knew it like the back of my hand. I could finally watch them again as they got closer to climax.

When Dirk noticed that I was watching intently again, he reached around and started smacking Katey's sweet ass. He was smacking her cheeks hard and turning them red. It was hot to watch as she bent her knees and stroked every inch of his cock while Dirk was meeting every one of her strokes. He frigged her clit harder and I could tell by her breathing that she was close. Dirk beat her ass with every stroke and then some. She threw her head back and arched her back and squirted so hard that I could see the stream come up between them. He continued beating her ass and didn't let up until she started to slow down. She planted his cock inside of her and I knew that he had not filled her yet. He was not going to let a tight little cunt like this bring him down when he had just had two horrendous climaxes before this.

He switched up his hand on her clit and gave her a new sensation, just as she was coming down from that trembling orgasm. I thought, but could not see for sure, that he began jacking her clit off like a little cock. I knew from previous experiences, after having an orgasm like that, a little switch up on sensations and I was right back on top of an orgasmic build up. He continued to beat her ass cheeks, alternately and with force. This was going to be very explosive. She was back on top in no time and climbing toward a screaming climax. We had two more turns until our road and I think that he was going to make it last until the driveway. That would be ultimate, a screaming orgasm on the way up our driveway to our haven of sex.

I watched as I could and could see that her ass was going to be bruised in the morning. This beating, combined with the one she was going to get when we got home, was going to leave his mark on her for sure. In between hits of her ass, he pulled her up to him and he took a nipple into his mouth and began biting. He would bear down on her nipple and then hit her ass cheek. I am sure that it was stinging her ass, as her muscles twitched every time he hit her. We pulled into the driveway and began our ascent up to the house. He poured it on thick with the biting and the slapping and the jacking off of her clit. She was in ecstasy and could hold back no longer. She planted herself on his cock and I could hear the rush of juices escaping her hole. She had grabbed onto his cock with her cunt muscles and was not going to let go. That was the end for him. He could take no more. He reached around with both hands and began lifting her hips to cause more friction on his cock. Her body was convulsing and trembling and screaming out in orgasm. Then I saw the look on his face. He threw his head back and braced his legs against the floor and lifted his hips to meet her inside and he exploded his load deep into her pussy.

I was going to have a lot of cum to eat out of her holes. He was filling her good. I stopped the vehicle in my parking space and turned off the ignition. She had collapsed onto his shoulder and he was leaning back into the seat. They were both breathing hard and Katey was still trembling with after shocks. The truck was silent with the exception of their labored breaths that were coming down to a slow rhythm in just a few minutes. I didn't move until Master told me to. I wasn't sure what he had planned for this evening. I was told to get some supplies and have them ready for him when he got home. He told me nothing of what he was going to do with any of these things.

I watched him in the mirror caressing her back lightly, up and down. She was getting goose bumps everywhere he touched her. He finally opened his eyes and looked at me. The look of animal lust he had in his eyes, told me that I was going to get some relief soon.

The first time that we had another woman, Grace, on the trip home, he found out exactly what it did to me and my cunt. I am never wetter before an orgasm as I am with watching him fuck every hole a woman has and I can't do anything about it. I am in control of the vehicle but I can't do a damn thing to stop him from fucking and sucking and licking this other woman in the car. Jealousy combined with ecstasy was more than my hormones could take. He also knows that it takes him a little while to be ready to fuck again, after a ride home like this. This is usually when I get the pussy eating of my life.

He nodded at me in the mirror and I got out of the truck. I went to the back and got his suitcase out. He was zipped up and out of the car in no time. I saw that he had Katey's clothes in his hands. I looked at them and then looked at him. "You're not going to let her have any clothes anytime soon, are you?"

"No ma'am. She is going to be naked for the next week. She is too perfect to put clothes on. Don't you think she is hot, baby doll?"

"Of course, I do. I won't mind having her around naked. You two made me completely hot, you know that right?"

"Yes, I could tell by the squirming in your seat that you need to have some relief soon. Aren't you glad that the trip is not even 10 minutes longer?"

"Oh hell yeah, if it was any longer, I would go insane."

Katey got out of the truck without a stitch of clothes on. She looked beautiful in the sunset with her birthday suit on. Her pussy area was soaked and, I knew, full of Dirk's yummy cum. We walked toward the house, Dirk and both of us on either side of him. I lingered back a little bit and watched Katey walk with that huge anal plug sticking out of her ass. It was hot as hell to watch her nakedness and her titties bounce as she walked.

The dogs came and met Daddy and he set his suitcase down and gave them some attention. We girls just stayed right beside him until he told us what to do. I sure wasn't going to go against him at this point of the trip. After he gave the dogs some attention, he picked up his suitcase and we walked to the house. He walked straight back to the bedroom and deposited his suitcase by the closet. He turned around and saw us standing there awaiting his direction. He was pleased.

"Alright, there are some things that need to be tended to right now. Katey, I want you to go to the kitchen and get us all some tall glasses of ice water. Ronnie, I want you to get out of those clothes right now and get up on that bed and spread 'em like a whore for me. No touching until I tell you that you can, understand me?"

I nodded my head and he turned toward the bathroom. Katey was out of there in a hurry and I stripped my clothes and threw them over by the hamper. I crawled up on the bed and spread my legs wide for him. I was spread eagle when he walked out of the bathroom. He licked his lips as he was drying his hands on a hand towel. He threw the towel down on top of my clothes and crawled up into bed with me. He hovered over me and gave me a welcome home kiss. I had missed those lips. Like he said one time, "we just fit". He kissed me with a passion that I could feel and I could taste Katey's juices on his lips. He moved down my neck to my ear lobe and sucked my earlobe into his mouth. That sent a sensation straight to my clit and his fingers followed it. He caressed down my stomach to my awaiting pussy lips, spread wide open and accessible for him.

Dirk slipped two fingers in between my lips and hit my clit first off. Then he began rubbing circles around my clit. He moved his kisses down to my tits and took a nipple into his mouth. He bit down hard enough to make me arch my back and he responded with shoving those two fingers into my hot dripping wet cunt. I was tight for him. It seemed the more intense the orgasms I have, the tighter my cunt gets. He kissed down my stomach and landed at my pussy lips. I spread my pudgy pussy lips apart so that he had no obstacles to get to my clit. He maneuvered around between my legs and kept his fingers pumping in and out of my hot cunt. When he got even with my clit, he wasted no time getting his lips wrapped around my hard little pebble. Katey walked in with our ice water and she just stood there and stared at the sight of her two favorite adults engaged in some oral love making. She set the glasses on the dresser and climbed up on the bed and got a front row seat to see Dirk eating my hot little pussy.

"That's it Master, get her good. Eat her fucking pussy and finger her hot little cunt. She's as tight as I am, isn't she? She has one hot little twat. This is really hot watching her like this." He looked over at her with his tongue wrapped around my clit and smiled. She was laying back on the bed, a pillow propped behind her and her legs spread wide and her fingers dancing over her own clit. "Did Mama tell you that I used to hang outside your bedroom door and listen to you fuck her brains out? Did she tell you that I would lie out there and masturbate while you made love to her behind that closed door? The sounds coming from that bedroom were always so hot and exciting. I especially liked when I would hear her cry out, 'Fuck me Daddy'. That would turn me on to no end. I even got to watch you once from start to finish in Myrtle Beach. It fueled my fantasies for years after that. I wanted to join in so many times. Thank you for letting me stay here. This is a dream life come to reality."

Dirk lifted his lips off of my clit long enough to say, "It is our pleasure that you are staying with us. We will happily take you into our bedroom and make love to you every day. You are one hot little bitch and you are making a dream of ours come true, in the meantime. Now, let me get back to what I was doing." He dipped his lips back onto my clit and added a third finger inside my cunt. She was over there fingering her own pussy and I could see that she was soaked. I looked down at Dirk eating and fingering my pussy and my mouth started watering to eat her pussy.

I caught her eye and signaled for her to come over and join us. She moved over to my head so that I could whisper into her ear. "Why don't you climb on top of my face and give me some of that delectable pussy. I want you to ride my face like you rode Dirk's cock in the truck."

She straddled my face and lowered her hips down onto my awaiting tongue. I could smell her essence mixed with Dirk's and it turned me on to no end. Dirk must have realized that something had changed because he looked up. When he saw Katey sitting on my face, he said, "Oh, that's good. Eat her pussy you little whore. You love to be filled and eating something, don't you my little sexy slut? And you love her pussy being on top of your face, riding you like she rode my cock earlier. Can you taste my cum inside of her, you little whore? I love to watch her eat pussy. She is awesome at it, so I am told. I know she sucks a mean cock so she must be able to suck a good clit."

He went back to what he was doing and added his fourth finger. He says that sometimes it is hard for him to get the fourth one in there because of how tight I can get. He must have loosened me up good because he was fucking me with all four fingers while sucking on my clit. I stuck my tongue out and let her lower her cunt down onto my hard long tongue. I was fucking her cunt with my tongue while being fingered by my lover's four fingers and my clit was being sucked on by his amazing mouth. It doesn't get much better than this right here.

When he started wiggling the tips of his fingers against my spot, I latched onto Katey's clit and sucked like I was receiving oxygen. He had latched onto my clit in the same fashion and was making it extremely difficult to concentrate. I let go of my own pussy lips and moved my hands around to her ass. I grabbed her ass and pushed her down onto my face. Dirk was sucking and flicking his tongue across my clit as he was twisting his hand and adding his thumb inside me. I exploded with a flood of juices that filled his hand and sprayed out onto the bed. I was plenty wet now for him to fuck me with his fist like I was a two bit whore.

And that is exactly what he did. With the added lubrication of my extremely intense cum, he went to town on my cunt and fucked my like a whore. Katey was getting wetter from watching the display of sexuality in front of her eyes. I could feel the juices multiplying and dripping down my face. I sucked a little harder and inserted two fingers into her hot hole. She grabbed onto them with her cunt muscles and fucked me back like a slut. Dirk started wiggling his fucking fist inside me and right against my spot. His hand filled my cunt and I felt like a nasty little whore. He sucked harder on my clit and had me exploding again in minutes. I watched as the anal plug above my face was rocking back and forth with my fingers. I added a third finger and began giving the girl head just like I did a guy. She came like a whore all over my face and fingers. She was full in her ass and was full in her pussy and I was drowning in her juices. I pushed her off of me for a minute and added my fourth finger to her fuck hole. She was riding me like a tramp and I was being fisted like a whore. He took his mouth off of my clit and started barking orders. This made me extremely hot.

"Pinch her fucking nipples, you stupid little bitch. I want to see you pull those nipples and twist them hard. C'mon you little whore, make the little cunt cum with your fingers. I have my entire hand in your cunt and I know you are getting close again. This is fucking amazing."

I started slamming my fingers into her pussy as she grabbed onto both tits and started pinching and twisting my nipples. She was using them as handles while I fucked her silly. Dirk had me close to the edge again and knew it. He picked up his pace and I braced my feet on the bed and lifted my hips up to meet his thrusts. I couldn't take anymore. I exploded all over him and she exploded all over me. It was hot and exhausting. I spent all of my energy in that last orgasm and then I collapsed. Dirk slowly took his fist out of my still trembling fuck hole and reached up and fed his fingers to Katey. She licked them clean as I slowly exited her pussy with my fingers.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers