Katrina and Mama Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"Oh god, Ronnie, your cunt feels so good to Daddy. Can you feel me filling you up baby girl? Can you feel Daddy cumming inside of his little girl?"

"Oh yes Daddy, I can feel every drop squirting into me. I love the feeling of your cock exploding inside of me. Thank you, Daddy, thank you so much for fucking me like your little whore!"

Katey pulled off of my fingers and kneeled down in front of me and took my clit into her mouth and sucked it like a vacuum cleaner. Then she went licking down to Daddy's cock still sliding in and out of my hot cunt. She went down to his balls and back up again. Daddy reached around me and lifted me up by the tits and pinched and twisted my nipples as hard as he could. That took me over the edge and I squirted all over Katey's face. I came so hard that I pushed Daddy's cock out of me and filled Katey's mouth with Daddy's cum. She slurped every drop that she could out of my spasming pussy. Daddy continued to knead my tits and pinch my nipples and twist the piercings as far around as he could and then back again.

Katey planted her lips on my clit and she shoved three fingers into my cum-filled cunt while Daddy still had his fingers in my ass. They started pounding my sex from both sides and they were doing it with a purpose. A few strokes into this finger fucking and Katey slid her fourth finger inside me, twisted her hand a little bit and slid her entire hand inside me and began to fist fuck me. It felt so good to feel this full and to be used as a little fuck slut. Daddy could feel that Katey's entire hand was inside of me and decided to add another finger inside my tight ass. Daddy's hands were huge and powerful and he almost lifted me off the ground with his fingers.

Daddy continued to squeeze my tits, alternately, while Katey went to town on my clit once again. Her mouth felt so good on my pussy that I came right then and there. I arched my back into Daddy and he forced his fingers in and out of my spasming ass while Katey was swallowing every drop of my juices that she could capture. I couldn't hold back any longer and with the next orgasm came blackness.

****************************************************************************

The next thing that I remember is being laid on the bed and smooth caresses on my cheek. I fluttered my eyelids open and looked into Daddy's big brown eyes. He breathed a sigh of relief when I came to.

"God, Ronnie, you had me scared to death. You've never blacked out that long before from orgasms."

"Why, how long was I out?" I asked wearily.

"This time it was a good half an hour. We got you cleaned up, dried off and in here in no time. Then we waited. Damn, girl, you must have really cum pretty hard this time. It felt awesome with my fingers inside of you and Katey's entire hand fucking your cunt. It was one of the hottest most intense orgasms that I have ever felt come out of your body. Your entire body was convulsing and your eyes rolled into the back of your head and then you just collapsed. How are you feeling, baby doll?"

"A little weak and a lot fucked is the way that I feel. That was the most incredible orgasm that I have had in quite a long time. I don't think that I have ever cum that hard. You two are amazing. I am so sorry for causing a scare out of you. I will try very hard never to do that again. Please forgive me Daddy and Cuz."

"Oh sweetheart, there is nothing to forgive. That is the ultimate compliment for me when you pass out from the orgasms racking your body that I had a hand in, no pun intended," he laughed.

I turned my head and looked at Katey, who was sitting there watching me and had this shocked look on her face. "Don't worry about me sweetheart, I couldn't have done that without you. You are amazing with your hand inside my cunt and fucking me silly. Thank you for such a mind blowing orgasm, both of you."

"So, now that you are back with us and everyone has nice clean holes, what do you say about getting busy with some more role playing?" asked Daddy.

I sat up on the bed and looked at him and then at Katey. "I am game if you two are. Daddy, do you have a scenario in your mind that you want to play out?"

"Of course, don't I always have a scene in my head?"

"Yes, Daddy, you always keep it interesting. Let's hear it."

"Well, I want to act like it's our first time, Katrina's and mine. I want to pretend that you two have been going at it every weekend and you don't know that I know. I want to walk in on the two of you and I want for Katrina to act like a virgin, never been touched by a man, anyhow. I want you, Katrina, to have to be forced to have sex with me. I want to take you by force and Ronnie, I want you to console her and comfort her while I am doing the deed. You need to smooth it over with her and tell her that it's okay that she does this with me as you do with me all of the time. Do you think that you two can embellish on that?"

I looked over at Katey and she had a smile on her face a mile wide. "Yes, Uncle Dirk, I would love to act out that particular scenario."

"And Ronnie?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Daddy, that will be completely hot. How long will we have until you catch us?"

"Oh, I am supposing a good half an hour or so that I will let you both get nice and heated up before I bust in on the party. Now Katey, this is how this kind of thing goes on in our house. I want you to understand how it works so that we can avoid any unnecessary injuries or someone getting seriously hurt. I will be forceful toward you until you comply with my every command. The more you fight, the more I will force you to do what I want you to do. When you can't take anymore, all you have to do is be obedient. That way there is no signal mishaps, can you handle that?"

"Yes Uncle Dirk, I will fight if I want you to get rougher and if I want you to stop or not get any rougher, I will be an obedient little slut? Does that sound right?"

"Yes, I think you have it down pat. This is going to be amazing. I love these types of role playing games. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will. I'll leave you two alone now. You will not know when I am joining you until I allow you to know it. You just go about what you want to do and I will be in later. Please don't disappoint me girls. I want this to be an incredible scene. Then we will have to get some rest for the party tomorrow. We have a lot of setting up to do tomorrow and I don't want two lazy sluts in the morning. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes sir, now go ahead and get out of her so we can start screwing around. Love you Daddy. See you in a little bit."

He walked out of the room and closed the door. I looked at Katey sitting next to me on the bed, naked and licked my lips. She smiled and leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this Mama. This is hotter than I ever could have imagined. And it has definitely been hotter than any of my fantasies. So, what would you like to do first?" she asked innocently.

I leaned over and pushed her back onto the bed. I looked her in the eye and said, "I want to eat your pussy. I want to suck on your nipples and I want to fuck you with my double headed strap-on. I can't wait to see Daddy get forceful with you and I can't wait until he busts in on us. This is one of his favorite scenarios to play out and we need to do it up good. So, let's do it."

I hovered over top of her and leaned in to give her a kiss, deep with tongue. She tasted so good; I acted like I couldn't get enough of her. She slid her tongue inside my mouth and I sucked on it like I suck cock. I leaned over on the bed and reached up with my left hand and started fondling her tits. Man, she had beautiful tits and I get to play with them anytime that I would like to.

She started moaning into my mouth and I moved down her lips to her neck and back up to her earlobe. I whispered into her ear, "I love the taste of you. I can't believe it has taken us all of these years to be able to play with each other like two sex crazed animals. I wished we had done this earlier in life. It seems that we have a whole lot of wasted time to make up for. I am so glad that you accepted my advances a month ago. I don't know what I would have done had you denied me, but I am glad that I don't have to know. Aw, Katey, I love you baby and I want to make you feel good. I want to make you feel like a whore. You are so damn sexy, I can't believe my luck."

She moaned with pleasure and said, "You? I am the lucky one. I didn't know it could feel this good to kiss and play with another girl. Your tits are amazing Cuz and I love the way that you touch me." I started moving back down her neck with my kisses. "Yes, baby, I love the way your lips feel on my skin. It's like a little trail of fire everywhere that you touch me with your lips." I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it and then bit down on it like I was trying to bite it off. She squirmed and spread her legs wide open. I could smell her muskiness drifting up to my nose like a fragrant flower. While I suckled and manipulated her nipples, I slipped my left hand down into her pussy. She was so wet I couldn't stand it. I wanted inside of her right now. I slipped two of my fingers into her hot little twat and stroked her insides. She was tight and very wet. I loved touching this woman's pussy. "Oh Ronnie, that feels so good. Please don't stop doing it that way. You know how I love your fingers inside me. You know how hot it makes me for you to bite on my nipples and suck on my tits. You know that I love the way that you touch me."

"I love touching you, Cuz; you make me feel like a real woman with the way that you respond to my touches. I love your pussy so much that I am going to move my sucking muscles down to your clit. What do you say about that, my favorite little slut for a cousin?"

"I say that you better get down there and soon. I love to feel your mouth on my clit."

With that, I jumped up over top of her and gave her a very lustful kiss. I moved down her tits and bit both of her nipples while pinching and twisting the other. Then I moved down to her wonderful slutty pussy. I pushed her legs back to her shoulders and spread her pussy lips wide open. She was a gorgeous shade of pink and glistening with her cream. I leaned down and licked from her wide open hole all the way up to her clit. I circled her clit and ran my tongue all the way back down to her tight little asshole. I stuck my tongue deep inside her anal cavity and licked and stroked with my tongue until she couldn't stand it anymore. Then I took my tongue from her ass and moved it up to the sweet little cunt of my closest cousin. She tasted better than any other pussy that I have ever eaten out. She moaned in ecstasy and spread her wide open legs more.

She had her arms wrapped around the backs of her thighs, holding them wide apart for me to have easy access. She also started pinching and twisting her own hard little nipples while I started to feast on her juicy pussy. I latched onto her clit like a baby suckling its mother's breast. Nice and gentle for a couple of strokes and then when I felt her relax and handle that okay, I sucked a little harder. I looked up into her big brown eyes with my sultry green eyes and smiled. I slid two fingers inside of her dripping wet cunt while I sucked on her clit like a baby cock. As I increased my tempo into her fuck hole, she was pinching her nipples harder. I am sure that Daddy loved watching this scene. He was probably in his office watching us and jacking himself off while doing so.

I could feel her muscles getting closer with every stroke of my fingers. Mid-stroke, I added a third finger and began wiggling them against her spot. She started moaning louder and I shushed her into her pussy and stopped sucking her clit long enough to say, "Shhhh, we don't want Daddy hearing us, you stupid bitch. He will punish us if he catches doing such things with each other. Now, shut the fuck up!"

I went directly back to her clit and sucked on it hard. I had the fingers inside of her doing a little dance on her g-spot and making her squirm. She was biting her tongue so that she wouldn't scream out. When the first wave of orgasm hit her, I was inside her cunt massaging that wonderful little love button. She started squirting and I started to try and suck every drop of her juice. I did not succeed but almost got drowned instead. I wasn't going to let up anytime soon. I actually wanted her to cum again before I got up and got my strap-on dildo on.

I took my free hand and started massaging her backside. I rubbed a lot of her own juices onto the outer rim of her ass. I switched my hands in mid-stroke and had my dry fingers inside of her wet snatch now and the wet ones about to enter her tight little ass.

"No, Ronnie, not there, please, I don't want you to put anything like that inside my ass. I have never had anything up there other than a rectal thermometer. Please don't hurt me."

"Oh you sexy little thing, I am not going to hurt you. But I do want to get some things going with that tight little asshole of yours. Let's see how loose we can get it before I start fucking your ass like a little whore. Now I need you to loosen up a little and relax. The more you relax, the better this will feel, I promise."

I stuck my pussy juice covered finger into her tight puckered hole. She bit her tongue even harder as I slid in deeper, real slow. Once I got past the outer ring, she was much more cooperative and loosened up a little bit. My fingers were plenty slick enough to make this a pleasurable experience. Once she loosened up enough for my one finger, I added another. She had such a nice ass that I was getting soaked fingering her holes like I was. I leaned back down and began licking her clit while I was pumping both hands in and out of her fuck holes.

"Oh man, Ronnie, that feels really good," she whispered. "Please fuck me harder. Please fuck me faster. And please don't take your tongue off of my clit. I want to cum like a whore for you. You are so fucking hot to be this nice to me and make me feel this good. Don't stop baby, I love to have your fingers fucking me and your tongue licking me."

I added another finger to her tight little cunt and began strumming my fingers against her spot once again. I looked up at her through her spread legs and saw that she was now pulling and twisting both of her nipples to the rhythm that I was using in her holes. Her cunt was getting wetter with every stroke inside of her. Her ass was reacting to my fingers just the way that I wanted it to. She was getting closer so I increased my speed and depth on both holes and went to town.

When she started squirting, I knew I had done well. She was cumming like a true little whore with fingers in both of her holes and a woman's mouth on her hot little clit. She was amazing tasting and I couldn't get enough of her juices. I wasn't letting up with just this one double penetration orgasm. I had plans for these holes and I was hoping that they would fall together before Daddy made his appearance in our bedroom. Once she started to come down from this climactic plane, I added my fourth finger to her cunt and really started slamming her home.

She was right back on top again, in no time. I needed her to squirt one more time and I needed it to be a big one. She was moaning and groaning and thrashing about as I brought her to the peak in a quick fashion. I loved making a woman cum with a passion. I loved the feeling of her muscles clamping down on my digits invading her holes. I loved making women cum like whores.

When she let loose this time, my fingers were deep and thrusting hard. I sucked on her clit like it was a life force and brought her over the edge in record time. She was definitely ready for something more. My fingers had done all that they could for her at this moment. She splashed some cum into my mouth and I gathered it up and removed my fingers from her holes, jumped up and gave her a cum-filled kiss. Her body was still convulsing when I got up off the bed and moved to the drawer underneath it. I grabbed out my double headed dildo and strapped it to my waist and inserted my side of the dildo deep inside my soaking wet pussy.

Her breathing was still a little labored but she was calming down with every second that it took me to get ready to fuck her silly. Once I had it attached and secure, I added the anal extension that Daddy used on me when we were alone and I needed a cock in each hole. I jacked off both of my cocks, covering them in her juices and knelt between her legs. She looked up at me and smiled a very seductive smile.

"Are you going to fuck me with both of those cocks, Cuz? Are you going to fuck me like a whore?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah, baby, are you ready to be fucked like a whore? Are you ready for me to penetrate both of your holes at the same time?"

"Yes, please fuck my cunt and ass together. You were right; I absolutely love being fucked in the ass. It is a very intense orgasm with both holes filled. Thank you Ronnie."

I slid up to her sex and rubbed my cocks through her soaking wet pussy to get them ready. She moaned in anticipation and when she looked me in the eye, I placed the heads of my cocks up to her holes. I could physically see her relax in anticipation of having her ass fucked again. I pushed a little bit so that the anal cock could get past her first ring and then I slammed into her cunt and ass hard and deep. She cried out, loudly.

"Shh, you are going to get us into trouble. Daddy will not like the fact that we are doing something like this behind his back. Now be quiet and let me fuck your brains out!"

I pulled out and slammed into her again and again. I was getting impaled as I was impaling her. It felt so good to be over this hot little slut and slamming these phalluses deep into her fuck holes. I grabbed a hold of her ankles and used them as leverage to get deeper. I lifted her legs up to my shoulders and slammed it home. Her eyes flew open wide and looked at me with lust. She was having a ball. Just when I got into a good rhythm of building her up nice and slow, the door slammed open loudly.

"What in the fuck is going on in here?" Daddy screamed naked and hard from the doorway.

We both screamed and I pulled out of Katey and scrambled up to her side. She put her legs down and sat up next to me.

"I asked a question and I expect an answer. What do you two think you are doing?"

I looked at Katey and then back at Daddy. He was glaring at me and had his hands on his hips. He was pissed! "Daddy, please don't be mad. I was just trying to help Katey feel good."

"Don't tell me not to be mad. I am fuming right now. How dare you fuck someone in my own house without me knowing? If there is fucking to be done around here, I will be the one to do it or at least know about it. You know better, little lady. If I have told you once, I have told you a thousand times. There will be punishment doled out later but for right now I want to check out a few things. I see that you have made use of my special toy for you. And it looked like she liked it. I'm gonna see what else she likes."

He walked over to the side of the bed and reached over to fondle one of Katey's tits. She turned away and looked toward me and winked. "No, please Uncle Dirk, don't touch me like that!" she whined.

"I'll touch you however way I damn well please. This is my house and you are naked in my house. Now, get the fuck over here and let me check out those titties that you have been flaunting at me for the last month." He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side of the bed. She came kicking and screaming.

"No, please, it's only supposed to be Ronnie. I don't want you touching me! I am still a virgin!"

He slapped her face and she screamed. He slapped her again. "You're not going to be for very much longer. I'll touch whoever I damn well please, in my own house. Especially someone who is naked and fucking my daughter. Especially, when that someone is hot and has been teasing me for the last month. Now shut the fuck up and get over here."

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers