Katrina and Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

Once she expelled all of the liquid that she could from her pussy, I slowed down my rhythm and just lightly touched her outer lips until she was able to breathe again. She opened her brown eyes and looked into my deep green eyes and smiled. She grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss that sent a shiver straight down to my clit. My pussy was dripping wet with anticipation of her touching me. I removed my hand from her pussy and brought it up to her nipples. I pulled her head into our kiss with my other hand and shoved my tongue in between her lips. She sucked on my tongue for a few minutes and we parted with a few smacks of our lips together.

"Oh Mama, that was truly the most amazing stream of orgasms that I have ever had. I never knew that it could be like that. I think that you even had me ejaculating. I have NEVER done THAT before!"

"Are you trying to tell me that was your first experience with squirting?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes Mama. I have never felt like that before in my life. It was amazing!"

I thought about that for a minute and found myself mentally patting myself on the back. "Well, that is the way that it should be with someone like you. If William never made you feel like that, then he isn't worth your time or effort. That is the true release of a job well done." I smiled at her and thought about the coming week with her in my house. It was going to be non-stop. It was like I had found myself a new drug and I wanted a strong enough fix to get me addicted. "I promise that when I make love to you, you will feel at least that good every time. You are a beautiful young lady and should be treated as such. You are HOT and tempting and I don't know if I am going to be able to keep my hands to myself much this week."

"Well, I should hope not. I don't want you to stop touching me and I want you to teach me how to touch you. I want to try everything that I can with you. Every position, every sensation and I want to be able to reciprocate those to you. Please teach me Mama. You are the first woman that I have ever been with and I want to know it all."

"Trina, dear, I will teach you all I can but you have to know what makes you feel good, right?"

"Yes Mama. I know what feels good to me."

"Well, all you have to do is touch me like you like to be touched and we'll go from there."

She gazed up into my eyes from her lying position and with a swift move, I was lying down and she was hovering over me and leaning in for a kiss. She reached over and began to play with my hard sensitive nipples. I lay back and enjoyed her first time with a woman. I watched her while she was making her way down to my nipples with her mouth. She sucked on my neck for a few minutes and made me squirm from her touch. She felt so good on my skin. It was like a little trail of fire was being laid down by her tongue. This girl was setting me on fire in more ways than one. I lifted my arm across her back and began running my fingers through her hair as she took my nipples into her mouth, one at a time. I moaned out in ecstasy as she began tracing her fingers downward toward my aching pussy. Everywhere she touched me sent a mountain of goose bumps in the wake of her fingers. I spread my legs in anticipation and she did not disappoint.

Her fingers grazed over my outer lips. My outer lips are rather pudgy and there is no touching my inner lips without spreading my outer lips wide open. She realized this and parted my lips to dip into my honey pot. Spreading my lips with her outer fingers, gave her way to my rock hard clit and my flowing wet cunt. Very lightly, she touched her middle finger to my hard clit and began rubbing it in circles. My first reaction to her touch was to breathe in sharply and pull my hips up to meet her touch. She smiled at me and began rubbing a little harder.

"Your clit is so hard, Mama. Do you like what I am doing?"

I was only able to nod my head in response as I was at the outer edge of an orgasmic plane that I had not been to in a while. Sex is sex and to me it all feels good. There is just something about the first exploration with a new person that heightens the level just a bit. She was making me feel like a new woman with the way that she was touching me. My breathing was hitched and my body in pre-orgasm mode. My cunt was flowing rapidly now and she was reacting to my reactions just as she should. I closed my eyes and relaxed and reveled in the moment. When she slipped her middle finger into my slippery wet canal, I gasped. She immediately added her ring finger and was stroking the insides of my cunt in a very sensuous fashion. My cunt muscles clamped down on her fingers and let her know that I was enjoying this. She snickered a little bit and I opened my eyes to look into her lust filled brown eyes. We locked on each other's gaze as she sped up the rhythm of her thrusts.

For the first time since she started, I was able to form words. "Oh god Katrina, that feels so good. You are going to make me cum, girl! Please don't stop making me feel this good!"

When she found my g-spot, I let her know with a sharp intake of breath. She smiled and began wiggling the tips of her fingers against that spot. It felt so good to have someone else's fingers inside me and manipulating that button. She began rubbing my clit with her thumb as I had done to her just moments ago. I let out a scream and squirted all over her hand. The excitement in her eyes at causing my orgasm turned her into a little animal. All of a sudden, she filled my cunt with her four fingers and just started slamming my cunt with a purpose. I was plenty wet enough to accommodate her fingers and she slid in and out rapidly.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me Trina. Fuck me like a nasty whore. I love to be used for your pleasure, make me cum again, please!" I screamed.

I am not sure if the words shocked her or the volume, because I was screaming at the top of my lungs. One really cool advantage of living on the top of a mountain is the fact that no one can hear you screaming. After five years of living in the privacy that we had, I had not let up on my orgasmic outbursts. She was pounding inside of me and wiggling the tips of her fingers. Then she slammed real deep inside and just moved her fingers over my spot. Her thumb was busy rubbing my clit and I was flooding her hand with my juices. It was an amazing orgasm that didn't let up very quickly. It was one of beauty that was caused by this young girl's fingers. When she almost could not move her fingers anymore, she pulled them out and began frigging my clit with her entire hand. I went right back over the edge and squirted another pint of pussy juice all over her fingers and the bearskin rug. Now we were going to have two very wet spots on this sex rug.

"That's it my little whore, give it to me. Cum like the nasty little cunt that you are. I have wanted this for so long that I can't believe we are together. I know you like to be called dirty names as I heard Uncle Dirk talking dirty to you when I would be outside your bedroom door. The nastier the names, the harder you would cum. I have practiced for years on what to say to you if we ever had the chance. Now you fucking cunt, I want you to cum like the tramp that you are."

The words she was saying turned me on to no end. That combined with the actions of her fingers on my clit was enough to take me over the orgasmic edge. But when she leaned over and bit my nipple for all she was worth, I hit another orgasm more intense than the first two put together. It seems like she fantasized about me as much as I have about her. I screamed and moaned and she bit the other nipple just as hard and took me up another notch into orgasm.

"You are such a hot little bitch. Tennessee has surely agreed with you. I can't believe how absolutely beautiful you are. The fact that I am actually making you cum has me in a state that I have never been in before. Your cunt is so hot and your clit is so huge. I have never seen a clit as big as yours in all the porn that I have ever watched. Of course, yours is the first that I have seen in real life and it is awesome. I cannot wait to take that hard clit into my mouth and suck on like I am sucking a cock. Would you like that Mama? Would you like for me to suck on your clit like it was a cock?"

"Oh yes baby doll, I want to feel your mouth on my clit so bad! Please do that now." I begged.

She moved down to between my legs faster than I have ever had anyone do. I reached down and spread my enormous lips apart and let her gaze into my wet pink pussy. She licked her lips and moved in to take my clit between her lips. She kissed it lightly and then she opened her mouth and sucked it in between her teeth. She bore down a little bit and my hips rose at the sensation. Then she stuck her tongue out and flicked it across my hard clit. Her mouth was so hot that I gasped in ecstasy.

"You taste awesome Mama; I am going to make you cum like a whore!"

She licked my clit up and down and round in circles and then she dipped her hard little tongue into my love canal. She began tongue fucking me and getting deeper with every stroke. My mind was reeling in ecstasy. She was making me feel so good and I was getting rather close to reaching my peak. All I needed was one more sensation and I was going to hit the roof. She must have read my mind. She licked her way back up to my clit and slipped three fingers into my sopping wet cunt and plunged deep into my fuck hole. I lifted my hips to meet her thrusts and squirted all over her fingers. The harder I squirted, the harder she fucked. I couldn't breathe and my entire body had tensed in orgasm. There wasn't a muscle in my body that wasn't sexually charged. She sucked my clit into her mouth and she started bobbing like she was giving a man head. It felt awesome and had me going even higher in no time. I didn't think I could go any higher until she sucked my clit into her mouth. This girl knew what she was doing and when I exploded, she sucked every drop of my juices that was flowing out of my cunt. I don't think a drop hit the bearskin rug.

She finally took her mouth off of my clit and removed her fingers from my cunt. She slowly moved up my stomach laying kisses along the way. She stopped and nuzzled my nipples and then moved up to my mouth. She planted a kiss on my lips and when I opened my mouth she gave me an entire mouthful of my own juices. It was erotic as hell and I sucked every drop that she had for me into my mouth. The taste of my pussy in her mouth was enough to bring down the house. Our combined tastes were like a taste of heaven. She kissed me with a passion that I had not felt in a long time. Our souls became one with that kiss and became the start of something beautiful between us.

She lay down next to me and I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace. She shuddered. "Are you all right, sweetheart?"

"I am more than all right. I am happier than I have ever been and more sexually satisfied than all of my experiences put together. I never knew making love could feel like this. You have shown me a whole new realm of sexual enlightenment and I don't ever want to lose this feeling. Thank you for sharing yourself with me."

"Oh Katrina, you have fulfilled so many of my dreams today that I can't even begin to tell you how I feel. Dirk and I have been fantasizing about you since you got tits. We would always have the most amazing sex when you were around, because I was always aroused with you around. I hope that you will be able to share with him when he gets home this weekend. He would be very pleased if you allowed him to join us. Just wait until you see him, he has never looked as good as he does right now. For a 52 year old man, he can still make my heart skip a beat when I see him."

"Oh Mama Veronica, I would so love to have you both as lovers at the same time. When I used to masturbate outside your bedroom door, I would think of what you would do if I just opened the door and joined the two of you. I could never muster up the courage though. I did come close the last trip to Myrtle Beach that you brought me on. I was able to watch you without you knowing and it got me so hot just watching the way Uncle Dirk brought you through so many orgasms that day. I came without even touching myself that day. I didn't want you to know that I was watching and I wanted to watch until the climax. Uncle Dirk was sexy back then; I can't imagine what he must look like now. Thank you for being so welcoming to all of this. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my chest. I feel like I can be myself with you now."

We lie there quiet in each other's arms, softly caressing each other and just reveling in the after orgasmic bliss. I had just closed my eyes to relax and enjoy the place we were in when Katrina's cell phone started ringing upstairs in the loft. She looked at me with apprehension and quickly got up and ran upstairs to retrieve the phone. I could hear everything in the loft down here in the living room and wanting to give her a little privacy, I went to the kitchen to freshen up the daiquiris. I heard her approaching the kitchen and turned to see the expression on her face. I wasn't sure who the phone call was from but it left her in tears. She crossed over the expanse of my huge kitchen into my arms and just sobbed on my breast for quite a few minutes. I embraced her and began soothing touches to her back with my hands. I just waited until she was able to talk about it. When she finally was down to a slow trace of tears, she pulled away from me and went to sit at the kitchen table.

"I would really like one of those awesome daiquiris right now. Why don't you go ahead and pour us two drinks and come over here and I'll fill you in on that little outburst." Her head was gazing at the table in front of her and she was wringing her hands as if she was nervous. I filled the glasses and added a couple of fresh strawberries to the sides of the glasses. Then I walked over to the table and set a drink in front of her and sat down next to her with my hand on her shoulder.

"What happened sweetheart? C'mon and talk to Mama Veronica. I'll try and make it better."

She looked at me with admiration and smiled a half hearted smile. "That was William on the phone. He was angry and said some pretty nasty things to me. He wanted to know where I was and I refused to tell him. I only told him that I was in a safe place and with someone that loved me for who I was and not what they wanted me to be. He threatened to come and get me and take me back home so that our lives could go on as before. I told him that I wasn't coming back to New York and that he would be hearing from my attorney by the end of the week." She burst into tears at that last comment.

I leaned over to her and pulled her into an embrace. I rubbed my hands up and down her back and arms. "Oh sweetie, don't cry. I will help you with whatever you need. We will call my attorney tomorrow and see what we can do. You can stay here as long as you need to. Our home is your home and don't you forget that. You have always been welcome here with us and we have plenty of room to keep you safe for some time. What kind of nasty things did he say to you?"

She pulled back out of our hug and looked me in the eyes. "I can't repeat the things that he said to me without blushing. The comments he made were crude and disgusting. Please don't make me repeat them." She started crying again.

"Okay. Okay, I won't make you repeat them. I see that he hurt you with his words. Whenever you would like to share what he said, if ever, I will be here to listen to you. It would help me if I heard what he told you but I understand your reservations. Drink your drink and relax a little bit. Maybe you would like to join me out on the deck and relax in the sunshine?"

She looked at me and smiled. "I would love to chill out with you on the deck. Let's go. Fuck him and his infidelity!"

We walked out and took a spot on the deck in two of the deck chairs by the side of the pool. The dogs came running up on to the deck with us and looked back and forth between the two of us. They knew there was tension and didn't know which one of us to console. I was hotter than Hades that William would say something that was so bad about my second daughter to make her this upset. I wanted to know what he said. I don't think he knows who he is messing with when it comes to me and my family. I leaned back and beckoned the dogs over to me. Katrina had leaned back into the deck chair and had her eyes closed. I could see that the conversation was taking a toll on her.

"Hey Trina, do you think he would go to the lengths of using the GPS chip in your phone to find out where you are?"

Her eyes opened wide and looked at me. "I never thought of that, Mama Ronnie. What can I do to prevent that? I don't want to bring you and Uncle Dirk into the middle of my problems. I just wanted to come somewhere he wouldn't think about me coming. That is the biggest reason I came here to Tennessee. Please forgive me."

"Oh baby doll, there is nothing to forgive. I told you that you are always welcome here. Why don't you bring me your phone and we will disable the GPS chip. He won't be able to contact you if you phone is off."

She went into the kitchen and brought me out the phone. I turned her phone off and collected the SIM card out of it. That should do the job unless he has someone high up in the satellite business that can triangulate her last call. I held out my hand to her and she placed her hand into mine. I tilted her head up with my other hand so that I could look into those chocolate brown eyes. "Don't worry about anything. Dirk and I have the best attorney in Eastern Tennessee to look after our estate. His partner is the best Domestic Relations attorney in the state. We will make everything all right and if you want, we will take you up to New York and get all of your things from your house. But for right now, let's just take things one at a time. And right now, I want to make you feel good and take all of the bad feelings away from you that you are feeling. Katrina, you are one of the most beautiful women that I know and you don't deserve to be treated like that. Let me show you what you deserve to be treated like."

With that, I leaned over and kissed her gently. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to graze over mine. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and then slid my tongue into her awaiting mouth. She sucked on my tongue similar to the way she had sucked my clit into her mouth. It was all very deliberate and started my juices flowing. I moved my hand down to her left tit and began fondling those perky young tits. Her nipples were sticking straight out and got even harder with my touch. She was so beautiful and it hurt me to think that she was hurting so. I had to give her the attention that someone with her good looks and personality deserved. I wanted to ravish her and make her feel so good about herself that she would forget, if only for a little while, about the dickhead she was married to.

I picked her up in my arms and walked inside the house. I carried her to the end of my house that housed the master suite. The whole time we were walking to my master bedroom, I was kissing her passionately. I could feel the heat from her cunt escaping toward my arm. I lay her down on my king sized bed and crawled up beside her. I hovered over her and began fondling her beautiful tits. I kissed down her neck to her earlobe and sucked that lobe into my mouth. She squirmed and I knew that I had found one of her hot spots. I kissed down her neck to her two amazing mounds of flesh. I took the left nipple into my mouth while I pinched the right one between my thumb and forefinger. She arched her back into my touch and moaned softly. I grabbed her entire orb into my left hand and started nibbling on her left nipple. She liked it and began to spread her legs ever so slowly for me. I moved my mouth over to her right nipple and gave some attention to that one.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers