Katrina's Concierge Bonus

Story Info
Hotel guest gets more than a suite.
1.8k words
3.59
85.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extasea
extasea
3 Followers

Katrina had just left the airport after a short flight, but was looking forward to getting to her room at the hotel. She had just finished a demanding quarter at college and was looking forward to visiting with her lifestyle friends and releasing some tensions. She anticipated what might happen shortly after she arrived at the hotel, for she knew this brief trip would be filled with exciting moments, as her friends would be introducing her to some hot black men to play with.

Katrina fantasized on the plane as to what these men had in store for her, for she had been so good for so long and needed to be a nasty white slut for black cock. She also knew these men would be above average in attributes and attitudes, appreciating the attractive BBW she was and treating her respectfully, knowing all the while she only wanted to be a bad girl. They knew what she craved and desired, with extreme passion and sensuality.

After arriving at the hotel and checking into her room, she decided to take a nice and long hot bath. She languished in the tub, soaking her voluptuous body and enjoying the solitude, anticipating the night and weekend to come. As she was dreaming about the events that would be happening, she received a call from her cell and was informed that one of her lover friend’s, Walter, would be at her room late that night after work. She, again, started thinking about how good he was going to be to her, licking her pussy with frenzy and not letting her go, even though she would be screaming in ectasy. She could not stand the thought of waiting until the wee hours of the morning for him. She would have to do something wild before then….

Katrina called her friend Kiana, quite a well-known woman in the interracial lifestyle in this busy city of the east. Kiana just happened to be having a party that night at her place and invited Katrina to come and meet some friends. Kiana promised, with certainty, this would be a lifestyle party with some hot black men in attendance, but whatever Katrina chose to do while there, was up to her. Of course, this made Katrina’s pussy tingle and become wet with the thought of handsome, endowed black men right at her fingertips. With that last thought, she decided she would go to the party for a few hours, meet some new friends and then return to her room to meet Walter.

She arrived at the party nervous, as she only knew Kiana. When Kiana answered the door she greeted Katrina with a big, warm hug and welcomed her inside. She took Katrina around and introduced her to her friends and offered her a drink. Katrina nervously took that drink, hoping it would calm her anxious feelings. She could not believe the handsome men in her presence. She apprehensively tugged at her short skirt and flaming red lace-up pleather bustier, wondering if she had overdressed for the occasion. Though, she did notice the men were very interested in her style of dress, as well as her slutty black platform shoes. She had a thing for stripper shoes and carefully searched for the perfect pair for each outfit, just as she did her lace-top thigh high hose and bustier.

One of the other ladies, who was scantily dressed in lingerie, came over to her and told her that she could get her any man in the room, all she had to do was let her know. She then went into detail as to the attributes, as promised by Kiana, of certain men there. Katrina laughed nervously, but with anticipation, however did not make any moves to get with anyone. She wanted to be approached by a man, if he was interested he would come to her. Several men came down and sat beside her on the leather sofa in the candlelit room. She made small talk and eventually one man came over to her and just took her by the hand, he was not shy about what he wanted, she thought to herself. She followed him, like a little girl holding her daddy’s hand on the way to the ice cream parlor anticipating some sweet and sticky chocolate treat.

From that moment on, the night was a frenzy of hot black men, reaching, touching, kissing and watching her lose control over and over, being totally consumed by these beautiful black studs. She was in constant pleasure, not wanting it to end. But, she knew, she had another waiting for her, one that would concentrate on pleasing her orally more than any other way. This was a thought that she could not get out of her mind. She finally made her way to the door, thanking Kiana and her roomful of pleasure givers.

She hurriedly made her way back to the hotel. It was well after midnight and she wanted to get in the shower and get ready for her lover Walter. As she hurried past the desk, she thought she had better ask for more linens. She walked up to the desk and was immediately surprised by the handsome black man behind the counter. GOD! She could hardly stand it, every where she went there were black men, gorgeous black men. Or, maybe she was just starving, as she lived in a very rural white community, well outside the city limits of her midwest town and she did not see black men everyday.

She chuckled to herself and he could see, by the way she was dressed, she had been up to something naughty. He was bold and asked her what she had been doing this evening. Again, she chuckled and told him he would not believe it if she told him, being bold and brave, hardly shy about her behavior. He said “try me.” She was feeling extremely high (naturally from endorphins) and replied, that she was a swinger in the lifestyle and had just come from a lifestyle party that was loaded with black men for white women. She knew by his boldness, he would not be surprised, but very interested. She proceeded to tell him of some of the events, in a round about way, never really telling all. He did not need to hear it all, for he knew she was a passionate hot-blooded woman who loved the presence of black men. He was curious to know why she was so attracted to black men, she never really has an answer for that question when men ask her. There are so many things, underlying things, she could hardly put into words. Not to mention, they are very sexy, have stamina and appreciate BBWs.

The conversation was becoming more intense and she realized she had better start getting ready for Walter. As she had a tote bag to carry and her purse, the gentleman she had been talking to, Jamani, offered to carry the towels and extra linen up to her suite for her. She graciously accepted his help, but knew it would turn into something else.

Once inside her suite, they continued to talk and he told her that he had a fetish for sucking toes. Katrina was not a stranger to this fetish. She laughed and asked him, as she rubbed her breasts through her lacy bra, if he would like to suck her toes.

He got a big grin on his face and said “you are going to get me into trouble”. She told him, “only if he wanted to get into trouble”, and laughed. She stretched back on the bed, pulled her lace-top thigh highs off and rubbed her legs with her hands, feeling the softness.

Jamani watched her intently. The room was dark and sultry, except for the lamp in the other room. He got down on his knees and started rubbing her legs and then concentrated on her smallish feet and nice little toes. She was careful about her feet, knowing that men are very particular about feet. She kept them soft with her the nails trim and neat. He commented on how pretty her feet were. With this, he bent down and started licking the toes of her right foot, lingering between each toe, then pulling each into his mouth and sucking it, all the while massaging the arch of her foot with his hands. She was in heaven, as she loved to have her feet massaged and with the sucking and licking of his soft tongue, it drove her crazy. She enjoyed it, but it tickled a little and she would wiggle away from him laughing. He would gently pull her foot back into his realm and would start again, more firmly this time. He performed the same motions to the other foot, sucking, licking and massaging.

While he was giving her this exquisite foot job, she pulled her sheer blouse open and pulled her tits out the top of her underwire bra and pulled on the nipples alternatively. Now and then she would slip a finger down to her snatch and run the tip across her slit, rubbing that hot little bud. She was getting excited, but knew he would have to get back downstairs to the desk soon.

She told him that she wanted to suck his cock and he pulled it out for her to wrap her lips around. She wanted to see more, so she reached over and turned on the lamp by the bedside. She looked at his lovely chocolate stick and licked her lips. She then greedily sucked the head into her mouth and slurped her way down his long cock. He moaned with surprise and mentioned he could not believe how good she sucked cock. She kept on sucking him and he warned her that if she did not stop, he would be shooting soon. This only made her work harder towards the eruption she so craved. He started to buck, pulled his cock out of her mouth and she begged him to jack it for her, he did so without any hesitation. In seconds, he was shooting his hot white sugar all over her pretty white lacy bra, ample tits and belly. She got off watching him jack himself off in front of her, as she had a fetish for watching a man jack off and cum all over the place, especially on her tits.

Jamani was enjoying the aftershocks of his orgasm as Katrina looked down and laughed. He had ejected more cum than she had seen in quite a while. She had to take her bra and skirt off and hand wash them in the sink, they were splatted with thick white cum from a hot black stud.

He regained his composure and thanked her for the erotic event, telling her that if she needed anything else to just “call the front desk.”

extasea
extasea
3 Followers