Katrina's Opening Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old virgin exposes & explores her body.
6.6k words
4.53
122.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so I'd really appreciate any comments you may have - please email them to me. Thanks. Enjoy.

* * * * *

Chapter 1: Discoveries

Sunlight rained down upon her. Invisible spiders spun out their webs, sprawling their majestic tapestries across her skin, the fragile workers of beauty unhurriedly painting their delicate masterpiece. Thousands of luminous tendrils extending downwards, traveling, touching, heating her youthful flesh, delivering unearthly radiance to the young woman's already glowing body.

Katrina kneeled upon the dew coated grass and drank in the early morning light, the two opposing sensations of warmth and cold creating a perfect feeling of balance within her. She loved the physicality of the earth coupled with the spiritual essence of the new mornings light. Submissive blades of grass bent down beneath her weight, like soldiers laying down their arms, sinking themselves into the soft comforting fabric of Katrina's red satin pyjama bottoms, nature falling safely into the arms of beauty.

Katrina begun all her days like this, letting her body and mind respond to the touch of the elements. "My body and mind" she pondered to herself, lately it didn't seem so, she had always felt strong, secure and dependent, someone who felt they knew themselves in all totality, but unfamiliar feelings were building within her, feelings she didn't understand, feelings she didn't feel she could control.

She had suffered the aching in her for weeks now, a desire rising, it was becoming so strong she could no longer function normally. Her mind flicked back to the event that had inspired these feelings, the secret she had found, her Dad's little secret. Just her alone one day, nothing unusual at all about it, her parents out for the afternoon with friends, nothing to watch on television, a video seemed like an apt choice. Like so many times before she perused the video cabinet, when you're an only child with few friends you tend to spend much of your time experiencing life through the eyes of another. Today nothing seemed to strike out at her, why not try her Dad's collection, he collected all the old classics, movies that wouldn't usually be of interest to her, but perhaps it was time for a change, something different to stimulate her, to challenge her.

She had cautiously approached the door to his private study and entered the dim room. It always seemed like a separate part of the house, so sterile, everything in its perfect place, ordered, unchangeable, just like her Dad. At the time she hadn't understood why she felt so nervous, a trespasser in her own home, though it wasn't impossible that she had sensed something, she had always had remarkable intuition.

Shivering she stepped up to his video cabinet, pristine and polished, the scent of old pine, her shuffled footsteps emanating uncertainty, eyes darting anxiously about the room as if the walls themselves were spying and ready to raise alarm at her unbidden intrusion. The cabinet slid open easily and she ran her eyes along the titles of the videos, old 50's classics, another time and place, back when Charlton Heston was your modern day Brad Pitt. She scanned back and forth over the seemingly endless rows of tapes, urging one to stand out, a diamond in the rough. When confronted with an array of bright, dazzling colours, it is often the plain and ordinary that stands out the most, there amidst the sea of famous names was a simple unlabelled cassette tape. Making her selection she slid the tape out of the rack and closed the cabinet door. Everything as it had been. Undisturbed. Frozen room. It could almost be a painting. "Still life" she had thought dryly.

Moving on into her room she eased the tape into the VCR, it slid right in, a perfect fit, well what did she expect she teased herself. Sitting on her bed with the remote in hand she pressed the play button, the familiar black screen appeared. The movie opened with two women sitting together on a couch, the husband of one of the women was just leaving for work, he exited and the girls began to kiss, "well this is pretty out there for a classic" she thought, alarm bells rang in her head as the women began to strip. She couldn't believe it, a porn movie! Blushing furiously she fumbled with the remote and pressed the stop button, she'd never seen a naked body other than her own and the small flashes you get in today's movies, this was something altogether different. Shock turned into curiosity and she pressed the play button again, the women began to moan as they licked each other's parts, now the husband had come home and had pulled out his penis. This was too much.

Embarrassed Katrina quickly switched it off and rewound the video so no one would know she had seen it. She couldn't believe her Dad, it never seemed like this type of stuff was ever here, all hidden away. She felt betrayed. This guise her parents had lived under, like sex could never even be thought of in this house, it was such a façade, and now all was revealed like some veil had been torn asunder. Exposed to the real world at last.

She returned the tape to the cabinet and started thinking about what she had just seen, it wasn't that she had never been aroused, she had, but it always was a faint thing that disappeared with time, but this, this was unfathomable, it had awakened her sex completely like a flower opening in the spring, "open for business" she joked to herself, she didn't feel in control, she wanted so desperately to just push her hand deep into her pants and rub and rub until she burst. She always felt reluctant to explore her body, like it just wasn't something to be done within the confines of this house, and if others could hold out and restrain from it then she should be able to as well. All lies. She didn't feel ashamed, but she felt she should feel ashamed, so she just ignored it all together.

All week these images returned to her, fuelling her loins with a fire she had never known, so intense, so powerful, leaving her in her current state, hopelessly aroused. It was like the space in between her legs was a separate universe abiding by its own rules, inviting her, coaxing her to come and join them, to release herself to it. As much as she tried to put those images out of her mind, lock them in a place she never had to confront, never had to visit, she couldn't, and she didn't want to, the flame was calling, and she was the moth, drawn to experience the fire.

At first it was just a tiny voice in the back of her mind, she would silence it but it would grow, tempting her, she thought she had escaped it and then would catch herself dwelling on those images, the sounds of savage flesh on flesh, and the heat would light between her thighs. She would cross and uncross her legs, trying to give them the friction they needed to let the blaze catch on. She found herself looking for any excuse to touch her body. An imaginary itch, rubbing her hand on her thigh, marveling at her touch as if it was something she had never ever before known, looking through new eyes, lustful eyes, somebody else's eyes. She would go to the bathroom just to feel the cool air on her secret places that were always locked away, so closeted in, to release them to the world, to show them whole to nobodies eyes but her own. Letting the gentle air fan her naked sex, arousing it. They needed to breathe just as much as she needed to breathe.

Katrina would go to bed at night pressing her sex hard into the bed sheets, being sure not to cross any lines she had drawn up within her head, aware of them, always aware that she was one day going to cross every single one of them. She wanted it so much, and yet she felt she couldn't, her conscience, her mind, her pristine upbringing which seemed to have no place for something as polluted as this was confusing her, everything was telling her no, but her body, her thighs, her aching lips they were all screaming yes, and she wanted to scream yes too, to give over in one blinding moment of pleasure.

But she silenced that voice, and instead just teased and taunted her body, leaving it aching, yearning...leaving her aching and yearning. Relishing those moments when the heat would rise to her face, traveling up her spine from her pants to her face. Making every moment in the shower stretch to an eternity, just to be alone with the torturous prison she was trapped in. Letting the water run madly over her body, letting it respond in delight with every drop that fell. Lathering ruggedly her breasts, and with delicate and lingering strokes, the passage that led from her pubic hair to her graceful mound. She skirted gently around all her entrances, letting the soft, soapy water wash away the passion that was sucking at her. Then coming out of the shower she would press the towel deep into her, loving the feeling of its coarse texture against her swollen, inflamed mouth.

Pulling on her panties she would straighten them repeatedly, lavishly, smoothing and pressing them, pulling them up deep into her sex, letting the mouth kiss the soft fabric, dampening them, kissing so slowly, so teasingly, so wantonly, open and bold needing it, eating it, devouring like this flame was devouring her, body and mind, never at peace, always awake, always aware. She would lightly graze her exposed breasts with the back of her hand, the nipple instantly hardening with the sensation. She wondered if this was what foreplay was like. Frustration…maddening, heavenly, frustration.

Sighing, Katrina stretched and headed back into the house from the garden where she kneeled. My body, my prison she smiled to herself. Was it fitting, that the only thing that you could call yourself in the world, was a lock, and you never were given a key, as a child she thought she had known and understood freedom, yet now it seemed like a forgotten concept, something she would never again experience. Everything around her would only arouse her further, all the different textures and temperatures, all the outward appearances of objects just seemed to be fronts for the truth beneath, sex craved objects, begging to be allowed entrance to her hidden hallways.

"Ooohhhhh!!!!" she screamed inside her head, "I just want it…," she thought longingly. With her right hand she cupped her mound hard over the thin pyjamas she was wearing and let the energy bolt through her body before she quickly released her hand. Dazed she blinked and shook her head to clear it. That was almost too much she warned herself. You are standing on the brink, the chasm. The volcano ready to swallow you whole and pour its torrents out, molten lava trickling down between your legs. The thought intruded on her mind of stripping her clothes off and letting these urges come to life again.

She ran up to the bathroom and slid off her pants throwing them in a heap on the floor. She then raised her pyjama top over her head, the fabric delightfully clawing at her breasts. She stood there in nothing but her blue underpants, nipples hard again in the morning air. Putting her hand between her legs again she gently applied pressure to the two lips that had formed an outline on her dampened underpants. Slowly she rolled her underpants down her thighs leaving them wrapped around her ankles. She wanted to look at her pussy again, to stare at it, inspect it and gaze at it, just watch it respond to her gaze, heat and swell and contract and swell, like a mouth gasping for water, aching for her touch, she let her hand hover daringly over it, cupping it, making it swell further. Running her hands through her pubic hairs, parting them, combing them with her hand, just to touch it, to be near it, the source of all this frustration. The hair perfectly framing that perfect little opening, so fresh and unknown.

It struck her that the women she saw in the video didn't have any hair, they were bare, shaven, the thought maddened her, of feeling the cream over her legs and lips, of the cold blade darting, weaving in and out, cutting down the hairs like pillars, all my strength in my hair. Naked, more naked than she could ever be. Vulnerable. Exposed. Open. She wanted it. She wanted to be free of these chains that grew between her legs. Let them be cut down like flowers and fall to the ground.

She grabbed the scissors from the drawer, and sat down on the furry mat that lay on the cold tiled bathroom floor, letting the wool of the mat tickle and stroke her anus, she opened her legs and began to trim. She cut the pubic hairs down to a length which would enable them to be more easily shaved, snipping eagerly, greedily, quickness in her throat, heart beating faster with anticipation and excitement caused from the tingling she was giving this sensitive area. When it was short enough to be shaved, she sprayed white foamy shaving cream into her hands and lathered it all over her pussy, coating it, letting it delight in the cooling foam. With a razor she slowly traversed across the outer edges, removing the cream, watching her pubic hairs swim into the sink as they left the razor, dancing in the rain as the water washed them down the drain. Carefully she worked on, her back aching slightly from bending over the way she was. Cutting her pussy hair. My bonsai plant she thought bemusedly.

Dipping her hand into the sink she splashed the icy water over the area to remove the last of the remaining shaving cream. She carefully scrutinized her masterpiece in the mirror, so fine and bare of all the hair that had been there before, so bold and inviting, so new, fresh and unspoiled, a land untouched, a land unconquered…native…free. The work she had done, and the shaving cream were making it quiver in the air. The whole area was even more sensitive now with all trappings and linings gone, a gift unwrapped, her pussy unmasked, unclothed, exposed…she loved that word, just wanting to open it, she envisioned showing off her prize, letting the world gaze between her legs, it sent tremendous shivers through her.

Catching a glance of herself in the mirror she took time to study herself, medium height, chestnut hair framing her face, spilling over her shoulders, behind her ears and down her back, every inch of her skin unadorned, she was beautiful, not perfect like you would see on a television screen, a perfection made perfect through human imperfections, sparse freckles scattered over her body adding depth to already striking features. Natural and real, like crisp unpolluted waters flowing through some undiscovered creek bed, she was a waterfall, clear and full, shining brown eyes that beheld all with wonder and love, a quick turn of the mouth and those eyes became sultry and sexy, a smile that emanated childlike exuberance would astonishingly melt into a woman's passion.

She tossed her head to the side and shining locks of hair tumbled down upon her breasts, lovely hills rising from her body, a delicious brown nipple on each tip, longing to be touched, teased, sucked and licked. They were full breasts, not overly large, but enough to form a rather generous cleavage when she wore an open top, they were bold and upright, just like her. She ran her hand along her back and down over her ass, a firm tight ass that stuck out slightly when she wore tight clothes adding a voluptuousness to her youthful figure. Her legs of medium length were supple and rounded at the thigh, like a pedestal for her precious pearl. It was time to clean her pearl.

She slid open the shower door and turned on the faucet letting the hot water jet down creating puddles at her feet. The room quickly filled up with steam frosting the bathroom mirror making her reflection blur from view. Katrina stood beneath the stream of running water, her hair quickly dampening, she felt elated by the flow that ebbed down her body, trickling down her toes into the drain, a tide slowly dissolving. Precious ankles, precious elbows, precious pussy begging for a kiss. The water lapped at her as it traveled down, enraging and igniting her sex all the more. She grabbed the soap with urgency and ran it all over her body, first down her arms and shoulders, then jumping to her legs and back, gradually inching towards the sensitive areas she so desired to touch. With trembling hands she brought the soap bar slowly over her anus, sliding her finger over the entrance in the pretense of cleaning. Moving to her tits, she massaged them with her hands, cresting the nipple and leaving a soapy trail along her chest. Falling now down to her stomach and lower still to the gap between her pussy lips, she pressed the soap into her sex, rubbing slowly, cautiously, her heart gaining speed. The soap slid out of her grasp clattering to the tiled floor, she bent over to pick it up again, her anus opening with her curved position, the water hammering into her ass, "oohhh…it feels so good" she moaned, past caring, she wanted release, heat rushing to her face, still stooped over she opened her ass cheeks to give the water better access to her anus and pussy, smacking her from behind, a lightening tongue forking in and out, fucking her.

She pinched her nipples as the water attacked her, turning them a raging pink. So hot, this all encompassing surrender, Katrina stumbled backwards, pressing her ass against the glass doors, allowing some of the heat to dissipate. She turned over to her front and struggled to push her hot sex deep against the wall, rubbing it madly over the uneven surface, the icy touch enrapturing her. Turning again she placed her foot upon the soap stand and spread her pussy lips to the water, letting the water fondle her. Seeing herself in her mind like this - legs so obscenely splayed, tits raw and vicious, juices flowing from every orifice only to be washed immediately away - was making her horny beyond all limits of her restraint. She began to run a finger along her mound, probing it over the wet exterior and pushing it gently through the folds to the inner shell. First one finger and then two, she rubbed it, bringing her other hand down along her thighs then back up over her ass. Faster and faster she moved, her fingers quick and skilled like a weavers, eyes closing now, lost in the water, lost in this surrender. "I'm masterbating…" she moaned, the very words, the sounds of the syllables spinning her lust even further from her control, "pussy" she spoke huskily letting the thrill of saying the forbidden word course over her, "I want to be fucked!!," until now she hadn't even thought of a man, but now she had the man from the video imprinted in her mind, not so much him, but his long hardened device.

She opened her eyes again, expelling the dream for a moment, and retrieved a shampoo bottle from its cradle on the shelf. Turning it upside down to the soft less abrasive end, she melded it with her pussy, not inserting, she didn't want to put anything in there yet, this was enough for now. She straddled the bottle, humping it, fucking it, burying her pussy over it, smothering it. She was going to explode!!!!… "Ding, Dong"…the doorbell, all heat ran from her body and a violent fear replaced it, did someone know what she was doing up here, had they come to tell her she was guilty for doing this, for enjoying this, for losing herself to this. "You're being silly and paranoid" she told herself, rationality replacing the shock that had so suddenly jolted her from her cloud. "Ding, Dong" ……."hold on, hold on" she muttered angrily now, her pussy was still alive, on fire, it was not tamed yet, still so hungry, a beast needing to be fed.

She switched off the shower and half-heartedly rubbed herself down with a towel, simultaneously sliding on a nearby bathrobe to cover her wet nakedness. Her pussy seemed huge and alive to her, she almost felt tempted to leave the robe open and let whoever it was see this red hot mass that they had prevented her from appeasing. "Ding, Dong..." with a sigh she tied the robe closed around her waist and made her way through the house down to the front door. Seeing her reflection in the hall mirror stripped away any doubts that any man would even need to see her pussy to be turned on, any dripping wet girl with ample breasts wearing a robe that rode halfway up her thighs with no panties underneath would have men drooling at the thought, hell, it even had her drooling. "Hey sexy" she winked jokingly at herself, and with one last check to make sure everything under the robe was well concealed, Katrina slid across the latch and pulled open the front door.

12