Katrin's Needs are Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ATLovin
ATLovin
34 Followers

When I finished, Jason was again laying on his back with his eyes closed, cock against his leg. Kat was stroking her pussy, and I was exhausted. I dropped to the bed between them and wiped my face n the sheets.

'Great job baby," Kat said, as she reached over and tousled my hair. "That was awesome!" I turned my face to her and smiled. I could see in her eyes the lust, the horniness, and the excitement. She truly appreciated my clean up work, and I was proud of it myself. Kat continued working her pussy.

I laid there for a minute, reflecting on the work I had just completed. Satisfied and proud of myself, I slid down to the foot of the bed, stood up, and went into the master bathroom.

At the toilet, I pulled my boxer briefs down to my ankles and grabbed my prick and went to work. With the three fingers and thumb of my right hand I jerked my prick and with my left hand I tweaked my left nipple smartly.

Thinking about Kat lying in there rubbing her pussy made me jerk even faster. Soon I was climaxing. I squeezed my nipple, squeezed my prick head, and out shot a single glob of cream into the toilet.

I watched it sink to the bottom as my chest heaved and my prick pulsed emptily.

After a few moments, I rolled off some toilet paper, wiped down the toilet lid, and pulled my briefs back up. I grabbed a shirt from the hamper, and as I left the bathroom I could see Kat and Jason snuggling on my side of the bed. I put a blanket next to them in case they needed it.

As I went downstairs to get dinner started, I was proud of myself for a job well done, and I felt lucky to have a wife as honest as Kat. I was glad that she had been able to fulfill her desire, and happy that I was able to be a part of something so special for her. A guy couldn't have a better wife.

ATLovin
ATLovin
34 Followers
12