Kat's Boytoy: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine introduced us, and everyone gave us a friendly greeting, telling us they were glad we could make it, and complimenting us both on our looks. Ben was bashful, but returned the compliments with thanks, as did I.

I was a little surprised; there was indeed more people here than I thought there would be. Six men and four women were already present, not including Jasmine. With her and us, that made a total of thirteen people, and, going by the nude-to-clothed ratio, there were only five of us who were Mages or Espers. I was a little surprised to notice one of the men was clothed, while two of the other women were naked.

For some reason, it hadn't even crossed my mind that there would be male doms and female subs in this party. It made sense, of course; Jasmine hadn't specified this as femdom/malesub exclusive, but I guess my own experiences had just led me to assume that was the case.

I could tell Ben was a little turned off by the sight of the other nude men. However, the aura of lust generated by the aphrodisiac spells and psychic emanations didn't let that sober him, or any of the others up. Even if they had been outright homophobic, they were so aroused, they didn't care. Sexual heat aside, the atmosphere was fairly relaxed and accepting, so Ben managed to settle in well enough, even sitting next to one of the men when Jasmine motioned to the open spot.

"So," said Jasmine. "We're all here, we can get started. We've got cards, movies, snacks, the usual. Pool table is in the back, and if anyone wants to use the hot tub, that's working again now. So, Kat, let me introduce you more fully." Jasmine guided me over to the clothed individuals. I was somewhat relieved to see that the others dressed more casually, like myself, shirts or blouses and pants. Jasmine was just enjoyed showing off, I guess, or maybe she just liked dressing up for these things. She certainly got a lot of looks from the subs.

Andrea, a blond woman dressed in white, was a Biomancer, studying nursing at the same college Ben and I attended. The brunette haired Chase was a shadowmancer of minor skill, also going to the same college, studying engineering, and who tended bar on the side. Rodger was a Kinetomancer, who had just graduated from police academy. He was also gay, and I learned two of the nude males were his subs.

After introductions, we made small talk, and set up a card game. Our subs were permitted to do whatever they liked for a while, as long as it wasn't sexual. Most of them watched a movie, though a couple of the guys, including Ben, played some pool. For now, they were essentially on call, one of us motioning when we wanted something, and our subs fetching it for us. I couldn't help but be a little amused, watching the naked men's cocks bounce as they walked.

"So, uh, this isn't really a sex party, then?" I said. I sucked at cards, so I mainly just went through the motions as we played poker.

The others laughed good naturedly. "Did you expect us to immediately break out the whips and chains, or something?" said Rodger.

"Honestly, I have no idea," I said.

"We'll get to the sex," said Andrea. "First hour or two, though, we just like to have a nice, relaxing evening." She grinned over at one of men, who smiled back, then gasped as Andrea flicked a finger at him, and his cock jumped. "Well, relaxing might not be the word, but, you know, let the subs be a little more comfortable being nude and horny around each other."

"Then, once everyone has kind of settled in, the fun really starts," said Rodger.

I nodded. "So what do you guys usually do then? I mean, during the sex part?"

"Play with them using our powers," said Chase. "Make 'em squirm and beg and cry." She grinned. "You know, all that evil stuff."

"Now, now, don't be giving the wrong impression," said Andrea. "We do play around and it can get kind of intense. But it's all in good fun." She drew a good hand, and raked in the chips. "By the way, the card game also determines who gets their pick of the subs for the night. Winner gets first pick, runner up gets second, etc. So, you might want to brush up on your skills a bit."

I blinked, and looked at Jasmine. "Oh, don't worry, not tonight. They all know, you and your boy are off limits." She grinned. "Unless you've changed your mind?"

"I think I'll wait and see what's in store," I said.

The others nodded sagely, though Jasmine pouted a bit. She beckoned one of the nude girls over and she brought a fresh glass of water for Jasmine. Jasmine smiled, then traced a fingertip up the girl's leg, and touched her very clearly swollen clit. The girl's face contorted into a mask of intense pleasure, and she let out a cry. Jasmine kissed her on the belly, then waved her off. The girl stumbled away, shaking, fluid practically gushing between her thighs. I could sense she was still feeling Jasmine's finger, gently rubber her clit via psychic strokes.

The game went on that way for about an hour, while the subs tended to us, and either chatted, watched TV, or played pool. On occasion, one of the other doms would cast a small spell or make a motion towards one of the nude subs and they would lock up and let out a gasp or a shudder of pleasure, and I could sense their arousal spike. I realized all the men were sporting some rather impressive blue balls, and even the women appeared to have been denied orgasms for a while before the party. Ben came over a few times to fill my drink and refill the snack bowl. He was trembling a little the last time he came over. Even with only half effectiveness, and none of us teasing him directly, the arousing ambient energy was getting to him. I couldn't imagine how the other subs were able to stand it at full blast.

One of the other subs in particular, a young man named Jim, was really hurting for release. Jasmine seemed to have it out for him. A quick scan revealed he was Jasmine's sub, and she had kept him denied for nearly nine weeks! She had been sure to tease him plenty in that time. All throughout the party, as well, Jasmine kept zapping him with little pleasure bolts, more so than anyone else.

Jim was shaking so bad that he dropped Jasmine's drink when he fetched it, spilling it over her lap. Jasmine scolded him, and paused the game to make Jim kneel before her and slowly lick the spilled drink off her thighs. I could see Jim shaking, tears in his eyes, from the act. His cock was beet red with need, but he didn't dare beg her for mercy. I could sense that he knew better.

Even still, she didn't relent. As he stood back up, she grasped his rigid penis and he froze, body rigid as though petrified. It was some kind of response to a psychically induced trigger. Smiling, Jasmine slowly removed one of her stockings and tied it loosely around his penis. He gasped and began to tremble. She pushed him back a little, and he mechanically backed up until his back touch the wall, where he stood, shaking and making tiny whimpering sounds. Soon, his face contorted into one of orgasmic bliss, and his hips twitched. He was trying to cum.

I raised my eyebrows as I watched Jim suffering. The stocking was clearly another psychic trigger; when tied around his cock, it produced incredible pleasure in him. But, like I had with Ben, Jasmine had implanted a psychic block on his orgasm. No matter how long the stocking was tied to his cock, he wouldn't cum.

Sheesh. Now that I could see it happen from the outside, it was rather brutal. I kept glancing at Jim throughout the game, but even after five minutes, Jasmine seemed to be in no hurry to release her boy. The other subs in the party nervously avoided looking at Jim. When Ben came over to check on me, he gulped when he saw the other man, suffering intensely, just from Jasmine's stocking.

"You think he's had enough?" I said to Jasmine, nodding to the boy.

Jasmine glanced back and shrugged, as if she'd completely forgotten about him already. "Eh, he'll be fine. I've done worse with him. Besides, he deserves it." She grinned and winked at me. I decided not to press the issue and forced a small smile.

Finally, the game was over, with Chase being the winner. The subs were called over and told to line up against the wall, except for Ben, who was allowed to kneel next to me and Jim, who remained in his spot. Chase made a wave with her hand, and suddenly, bands of darkness wrapped around the subs' eyes, blindfolding them.

Rodger spoke a word and pointed, and I could see visible arcs of electricity spark up between their legs, bouncing along the girl's pussy lips and looping around the boys' cocks. It didn't seem to hurt them or leave any marks, but the energy stimulated their genitals intensely, as if by an electrostim device. All seven of the subs began to shake and gasp. Already overdue for orgasms, they had been simmering in heightened arousal for over an hour, and this intense stimulation shot them straight to the edge. However, some spell or psychic block prevented each of them from cumming, causing them to writhe and suffer in place.

As they either tried to grab themselves or started to fall to their knees, Andrea made a few hand motions, and bands of light formed around their wrists and ankles, holding them in place.

Jasmine turned to Ben. "You sure you don't want to join in?" He was staring wide eyed at the assembled line of over-stimulated subs, a little stunned. He glanced at us and I could tell by his expression he was a little freaked out. He looked at me, and I shook my head.

"Maybe next time," I said.

"Alright, then," said Chase, licking her lips and rubbing her hands together. "Eany-meanie-miney... moe!"

Chase picked two of the guys in the group, then Andrea picked two, then Rodger picked two, leaving Jasmine with one. Each pair was called over to their mistress or master, and when everyone was done, the spells on them were all released. The poor, heavily teased subs then kneeled before their mistresses/masters, and pledged to serve them for the night.

Then, we all migrated to the living room, where Jasmine popped in a DVD on the TV. As we sat there and watched what turned out to be a cheesy soft-core flick, the subs began to massage their mistresses and masters, kissing and caressing them. The movie was as much for the subs' benefit, or should I say, teasing, as for our own enjoyment; there was some vague plot about a hot, young, yet world weary detective trying to solve a mystery, but mostly, the movie was about showing off the actress's tits and the detective having sex with a bevy of babes to "interrogate" them.

Ben kneeled in front of me to give me a foot massage. His hands were unsteady until he gripped me, and he did his best to concentrate on me feet, as if that would help him focus through the arousal. Given that I'd used my feet to play with him before, however, this only increased his arousal, as I had practically given him a foot fetish by this point.

Regardless, his touch was wonderful, as always. I decided to reward him halfway through my left foot, by extended my right big toe and lightly tracing along the underside of the shaft. Ben's hips bucked forcefully and he gasped, letting out a shuddering groan. All the girls laughed, including me. He'd been so aroused by the constant waves of lust, that my simple touch had nearly made him orgasm! I smiled sympathetically at Ben as he looked at me with pleading eyes, his body shaking with pent up need. He was a total wreck!

As the movie came to end after about two hours, I pulled Ben towards me and whispered into his ear, "You about had it?" He nodded vigorously and I gave him a kiss. "Alright, we'll go soon."

"Well, guess it's time to get to business!" said Jasmine enthusiastically. She pulled her chosen boy to her and gave him a deep kiss. The other doms did the same with their subs for the night. Slowly, they started to strip down. Jasmine turned to me. "Well, dig in guys!"

"We, uh, we're going to do it right out here? Together?"

Andrea giggled. "Aw, are you guys shy? We'll have to do something about that."

Chase nodded sagely and motioned to me. "Yeah, don't we even get to see you naked?" Already having taken off her top, she slipped her bra off, revealing her breasts. I heard Ben gulp next to me, and didn't even need my powers to know his eyes had gone wide at the sight. Chase was quite a looker. Me, though... I suddenly felt bashful at the thought of stripping for these people.

Ben and I shared a glance. "Um... if it's all the same... I think we're going to take off," I said.

"What?" said Jasmine, sounding stunned. She looked utterly crestfallen.

Everyone else paused, but nodded. One look at Ben told them he was about to die from frustration, and I was looking uncomfortable myself.

"No, come on, stick around!" said Jasmine. "You can use one of the other rooms if you want privacy."

I shook my head, but smiled. "Thank you, but I think we're tapped out for the night."

Jasmine frowned, then narrowed her eyes at Ben. "You need to toughen up."

"Oh, leave them alone, Jasmine," said Chase. "If they've had it, they've had it." She turned to me and Ben. "We didn't freak you out too much, did we?"

"No, no, I just think we're done for the night."

Andrea reached over and took my hand, giving it an affectionate squeeze. "Hey, no pressure. If you still want to come to the next one, just let us know."

I smiled back. Andrea had quite a sweet, calming presence. "Thank you."

"Kat!" Ben gasped. He was really shaking now. I stood and helped him to his feet, using my powers to dull the intensity of his need, if only so he could walk straight. Jasmine saw us to the door, looking a little glum, but she insisted the others continue their festivities. Not needing to be told twice, the subs started caressing and kissing their doms as they stripped them. Moans and sighs of pleasure followed us to the door.

"I really wish you could stay," said Jasmine a final time, watching Ben hastily get dressed.

"I know, I'm sorry," I said. "Maybe next time."

"That's a no," said Jasmine. She sighed. "Alright, well, whatever. I hope you had fun still."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I did. Did you, Ben?"

Ben nodded, but I could tell the only thing on his mind was emptying his balls. After a final goodbye to Jasmine, Ben and I all but ran for the car. As soon as we were inside, Ben pulled me to him, unable to wait a second longer. We yanked open his shorts, and I ducked down, taking his cockhead into my mouth just as I removed his orgasm block. He instantly exploded into my mouth. I swallowed every drop he gave, and he collapsed against the seat, exhausted, but relieved. I smiled and kissed him once more.

I left him alone for the ride back home, but I was still very riled up myself. As soon as we were back in my apartment, I all but threw him onto the bed, and rode him hard, letting him cum thrice more. I reached about twenty orgasms myself before I blacked out.

THREE

Ben and I didn't bother with sex the whole next week. The party had pretty well tapped us out. But, horny bastards that we were, he was already back at my place the following weekend. Wanting a nice, slow build up, I had him lay on the bed while I teased him with telepathic thought strokes, keeping his body locked in place. As I sat in my chair, Ben squirmed and moaned softly on my bed. I watched him with a smile as I reached down and gently touched myself.

Yeah, this was definitely more my speed.

Then, there was a knock on my door. Casting out my senses, I saw that it was Jasmine. Or, rather, I sensed a psychic screen blocking my scan attempt, and instead I heard her telepathically greet me. <Hi! Can we talk?>

I frowned a bit. Honestly, I wasn't sure I wanted to talk with Jasmine again. But, we hadn't talked since Ben and I all but fled the party, so I guess I owed her at least some sort of explanation.

<Yeah, hold on> I said. I paused and looked back at Ben. I almost let him go, halting my tease, but then, something made me reconsider. This conversation shouldn't take too long, but it might be a little fun to see how Ben reacted to the idea of Jasmine being in the other room as he lay here helpless. I went over and kissed him, telling him to "sit tight."

Then, I answered the door, letting Jasmine in. I sensed Ben freak out a little as he heard the door open, shy at the idea of someone else seeing him like this. I telepathically assured him it was okay, giggling in his mind to tease him. "Hi," she said again. "So, I guess I'll get right down to it. The party weirded you out, didn't it?"

I hesitated. "Well," I said. "It was interesting, but... look, Ben and I are pretty kinky, but we're just not into doing stuff with others. No offense."

Jasmine waved me off. "No, no, it's my fault. I should have prepped you better, should have had you meet the others before we did the party. I just wanted to make sure you weren't too freaked out."

I smiled reassuringly. "No, it's alright."

There was a sudden louder moan from the bedroom, and Jasmine glanced to it and grinned. "Having a little fun in there?"

I smirked. "Catching up for the week," I said. "And no, you can't peek."

Jasmine pouted. "Aaaw." Then she laughed. "Alright, well, I guess you're busy now. But, I was wondering if you'd like to, you know, hang out sometime, maybe get a drink or something?"

I thought it over. I didn't drink much, but it might be nice to get out of the apartment for a bit. And, of course, it would be an interesting little tease for Ben; it always drove him crazy when I'd leave him all by himself as he lay helpless, stimulated by my powers and not knowing when I'd be back. I never did it for too long, of course. I figured an hour or two wouldn't hurt him.

I went back into the room, and I gave him a kiss on his forehead, then his lips, then his penis tip. He moaned softly and I whispered in his ear that I'd be back in a couple hours. He moaned again, and I could sense him become anxious. I chuckled and kissed his lips again, reassuring him he was okay. Then, I gave another kiss to his penis, very slowly taking him into my mouth until I had nearly deep throated him. He tensed and shivered, moaning loudly. Then, I slowly withdrew, making sure to really drag it out as my lips slid over his sensitive penis head. He whimpered a bit as I finally pulled away, and I giggled. "Don't go anywhere now!"

I left him paralyzed on the bed, a gentle tingle of stimulation sliding up and down his penis. Enough to make it twitch like crazy and keep him hot and bothered, but not enough to overwhelm him. By the time I got back, he'd be more than ready to fuck my brains out all night, and I'd let him cum any way he wanted.

"Alright, let's go," I said, grabbing my purse and leading Jasmine out the door.

***

Jasmine and I went to dinner, taking our time chatting throughout the meal. I hadn't expected to chase said dinner down with a martini. Then a second one. Then a third. Suffice to say by that point, we took our sweet time getting back.

Jasmine and I stumbled into the my apartment somewhere around 2 in the morning, giggling like a couple of loons. I don't really even remember what we were talking about, just that pretty much everything either of us said seemed hilarious at the time. We more or less collapsed onto the floor, catching our breaths from the walk back.

A few moments passed before I became aware of the high pitched moans and whimpers coming from the bedroom. For a minute, I couldn't figure out what that noise could possibly be. I stood and went over to it, swaying slightly in my drunken haze, and saw Ben lying on the bed. For a brief moment, I wondered what he was doing there. Then I saw his penis jerking rhythmically, and I suddenly remembered.