KattieLynn & Tucker - Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, we sorted it out. His bag got thrown over to the deflated mattress and we slept under mine. The next challenge would be the hike to the bathroom, but I was so tired, I decided to just skip the 'dash to the bathroom, squat over the bowl, let it drip, wipe, back to bed' routine I always did at home. As he was falling asleep, and I was cuddled up in his arms, I said "Tuck, next time, let's just rent a cabin? OK?"

He mumbled back "Whatever you want, honey, whatever you want."

I'll leave out the more gruesome parts of this trip, like the fact that it rained the next day, I slipped in the mud on the trail to the bathrooms, that my hair was full of leaves and twigs by the end of the second day, that there was no electricity available for my hair dryer in the bathrooms (roughing it my ass -- this was nothing short of cruel and unusual punishment!), that the tent pegs pulled loose in the wind storm on the second night we were there... Ah, the list goes on and on. Tuck and I still chuckle over our first camping trip!

We did go camping again, but the tent stayed packed in the garage. We sold it, along with most of the other stuff Tucker bought to an unsuspecting newly wed couple in a garage sale the following year. Poor, deluded kids! On our second trip, we rented a fully equipped cabin on the lake. This was more in line with KattieLynn's idea of 'roughing it'! Hot and cold running water, real electricity for my appliances, REAL sheets and a mattress that didn't spring a leak in the middle of the night, although it was kind of squeaky (and we sure made it sing!). That was a trip to REMEMBER!

12