KattieLynn & Tucker - The Motorcycl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull back, looking him in the eyes. "Well, how was the ride?" I ask. "Which do you prefer; the Honda or me?"

He laughs. "Tough choice, baby! Tough choice!"

"You better choose this 'ride', you baboon! That Honda can't do the things your 'kitty' can do!"

"How right you are, honey! How right you are!"

Well, that's the story of Tucker's motorcycle. He still rides it, as do I, perched on the back of a new seat that's much wider and deeper, so my pussy isn't subjected to a vibration filled ride every time! Not that it isn't the same 'fun'. It's just a little gentler on the 'kitty' and I can wait awhile (but not too long!) when we get back. We really enjoy it. And, you can rest assured that Tucker enjoys the 'rides' he takes on his 'kitty'!

Now that it's spring, we see Tom and Leslie out walking the carriage with a baby girl (they named her Bethany), and we smile and laugh and coo over the little bundle of joy (not that I'm into that right now; my biological clock may be ticking, but its very muted!).

Oh, and my anniversary present? A set of one-caret diamond stud earrings – just what this girl wanted! What more could I ask for? A wonderful guy, a great home, safe, secure in his love. All-in-all, a great anniversary!

12