KattieLynn & Tucker - Tucker's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense the point at which the pain passed, as she accommodated herself to my cock inside her pussy, knowing she was starting to feel the pleasure I was trying so desperately to give her. I desperately wanted this to be good for her! "Is it better?" I asked, still not moving. She did not answer with words but, with her legs still locked around my waist, she flexed her hips upward, driving a little more of me inside her stretched passage. I let my hips settle, slowly pushing back, driving myself deeper into her.

Her virgin passage was so tight! It clasped my cock with each inward thrust as I started to fuck into her, pushing a little harder each time. At last, I felt my balls bounce on her upturned ass, knowing I was fully inside of her, knowing we were truly one. I felt my pubic mound softly bounce on hers, felt her moving to meet my inward thrusts. I moved back slightly and she tilted her head up to look between her breasts, down the length of our bodies, watching as my cock slid in and out. The sight of her, the feel of her, the smell of her was driving me closer and closer to a climax, one I wanted to delay as long as possible, to give her total pleasure for her first time.

Her eyes glazed over, her head rocked back, her breathing came in gasps. I felt something hard hit lightly against the head of my cock and realized I was deep enough inside of her to hit her cervix. She started to cum, gasping and moaning, crying out. Her face was buried in my neck, as she pulled herself completely off the bed, grasping me and clinging tightly. Her hips danced under me, rocking to keep me buried deep inside her.

I felt my own climax start to build, uncontrollable now. The cum seemed to boil up from my balls, as I continued to fuck into her, grinding myself deeper and deeper into her. As I started to cum, I held myself deep inside, knowing I was spurting my seed into her, feeling her cunt clasp at me, milking my length. Never, with all the girls I've had in my life, had I ever experienced a climax like that, never so intense, never so complete. I felt the chills racing up and down the backs of my thighs, radiating waves of pleasure washing through me. I felt the semen churning from my body, pulsing deep inside her, her pussy seeming to ripple along my entire length. I didn't want it to end as I grunted out my climax.

At last, it passed and I collapsed forward on her torso. Her legs , which had been locked around my waist, fell to lie flat on the bed, her arms still crossed behind my shoulders, her head buried in the crook of my neck, our sweat soaked bodies laying still on the bed. My cock started to get soft as we kissed and held each other, I whispering my love, her kissing me softly and returning that love. I lifted my hips, still facing her, my cock now slipping free from her pussy. The results of our sex dripped from her, my cum, her juices, and the blood from her broken hymen. I saw her looking at my deflated cock, poor sorry thing now, streaked with the same mixture.

I lay down next to her. "Well, how was it for you?" I asked, knowing she had enjoyed her first time.

"It was wonderful! Can we do it again?" she asked. I laughed, "Not now! Give me some time to recover!"

Well we did do it again that night and, despite what I thought, it was even better the second time! I have never experienced sex this way, but I must say, with KattieLynn, every time we have sex, it's great. She is the most remarkable girl I ever met Two weeks after this, Kattie moved in with me. A year and a half later, we were married. Every day is an adventure with her, every day is a delight. I thank God I met her. I thank God that she consented to become my wife.

12