Katy Gets a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fumbled a bit before she undid the button, then eased the zipper down with a soft buzz. It sounded like an earthquake to the two women. Patty eased her fingers past the elastic band of Katy's underwear, feeling the soft fur around the teenager's womanhood. Viscous dampness coated Patty's fingers as she felt around for Katy's labia, then she felt her way up, finding the little nub she was looking for. Katy shuddered as her boyfriend's mom teased at her clitoral hood, easing out her bud. A flush rose in the girl's face as she let out a ragged breath.

"Mrs. Mueller," she moaned, her shoulders rolling back as she seemed to melt into the couch. Mrs. Mueller didn't sound right -- it was so cold, so impersonal.

Paty planted a kiss on Katy's temple, then another on her ear, nibbling at it for a moment before she spoke, her voice firm but sensuous.

"Call me mommy."

"Mommy," Katy moaned, savoring the words intimate and sensuous sweetness as Patty pinched her clit and rolled it. Patty felt a thrill shoot through her body. She had no idea where it had come from, but when Katy said "Mommy" -- her voice dripping with longing and affection -- it was almost too much. This beautiful, tender human being was giving herself to Patty, and Patty was going to care for her.

Patty pulled her hand out of Katy's panties, then slipped off the couch, kneeling before it. At first Katy looked perplexed, but as Patty spread Katy's knees and hooked her fingers around the teen's open jeans and panties, shocked realization dawned on her face. At the subtle tug, Katy lifted her hips and watched as her bottom half was laid bare. Patty lovingly teased the soft black curls of pubic hair with her finger, then stroked the folds of moist skin as she planted little kisses along Katy's thighs. Katy had no idea what to do, just quivering and whimpering as she felt Patty's tongue move along the crease where her thigh met her torso; the moist trail it left felt like ice on her over heating nether regions.

Patty smiled up at the teenager as she spread her outer labia with her fingers, then pushed in to the now gasping girl, easing steadily forward until she felt her hymen. Well! Now she knew that Daniel had not been sleeping around! She ran her thumbs up and down the inner pussy lips, coaxing the girl further open, her young womanhood hungry for the sensation. Patty planted a long, slow tongue kiss on the girl's honey pot, tasting the salty, faintly acidic juices.

Katy, for her part, was lost in new, overpowering sensations. The hunger she had not even realized she was feeling had been stoked into a voracious, passionate need. Her hips bucked of their own accord and she felt totally helpless, except to whimper now and then.

"Mommy, please!"

She needed this -- needed it so bad that nothing else even crossed her mind. The need would have terrified her if it hadn't crowded out all of her other feelings.

Through half-closed eyes, Katy noticed Patty move her lips up, hovering right above her clit. She could feel the warm breath moving over her privates. The teasing brushes of air as Patty exhaled made her writhe in an ecstatic agony of craving. Patty's hand was moving over her lower lips, and there was something cool on her finger. A wedding ring! The thought penetrated Katy's hazy consciousness and made her groan. This was so wrong, she wasn't like this. She was a reserved, proper, heterosexual, innocent teen and the woman between her thighs was her boyfriend's loving, amiable, married mother. Only she was kneeling between Katy's thighs. And it felt so right.

At last the sensation came, knocking all those thoughts out of Katy's head. Patty flicked her tongue over Katy's button, and Katy nearly jumped out of her skin. She arched her back, tossing her head in a gasp of blissful surprise as she clenched her hands into little fists. Then she felt Patty use her lips on her nub, sliding back and forth on it. Katy felt like every ounce of pleasure she could possible feel was being drawn together, compressed, the pressure building until it was too much to bear.

Until it exploded.

"Mommy!" might have been what she yelled as the orgasm hit her like a seizure, her whole body lifting from the couch for a moment in bacchanalian euphoria before she collapsed back, feeling drained, limp, exhausted and wonderful. Sensation ran through her body, each pulse of her pounding heart making her sex throb, each nerve tingling under some invisible aura of pleasure, her chest rising and falling as she caught her breath. She could feel the thin sheen of sweat coating her and her legs felt like wet noodles, but it didn't bother her. Everything felt right. Perfect.

Her breathing was coming down, her senses returning. Maybe she should say something, do something. She couldn't; she felt too mellow. She just wanted to lie there, feeling this lightness of being, feeling the weightlessness of her body, her form in space. She remembered seeing a picture of Bernini's St. Theresa in Ecstasy twisting in orgasmic passion, and some hazy thought formed wondering what the Katy in Ecstasy must have looked like.

She barely registered Mrs. Mueller-Mommy -- standing up and caressing her hair. Katy loved her Mommy's touch. She felt so safe, so content -- so passive. All she could manage in response to the tender touch was a low "Unnhh."

Patty giggled like a schoolgirl.

"You, my dear Katy, have the afterglow of a very well fucked woman," she quipped with more than a touch of pride before giving Katy a peck on her nose followed by a more lingering kiss on her lips. They were as soft as she had imagined.

"Thank you Mrs... Mommy," Katy caught herself, feeling the transcendent ecstasy seep from her. "I've never felt anything like that. I think I needed it."

Brushing her nose past Katy's, Patty chortled.

"Yeah, that was an impressive orgasm! I'm more than a bit envious right about now."

Katy blushed, and looked embarrassed.

"I don't think I've ever, uh, come before," she seemed to shrink back a little, as though it were some shameful secret.

"So I'm your first? Hope it lived up to your expectations," Patty teased, winking the girl. Caressing the side of Katy's face, she continued, "Did you ever try to have one on your own?"

Katy looked even more embarrassed, if that was possible.

"Yeah, but it was just so awkward."

Katy gave a little start as she realized how selfish she was being.

"Um, thank you, but you didn't get to, you know, did you?"

Patty's smile deepened as she pinched Katy's cheek affectionately.

"So thoughtful, but don't worry. I can make it up on my own. I'm just glad you're feeling better."

"Much. But I want to. I want to, you know, pleasure you." Katy's tone had a pleading edge to it, and Patty was hardly in the mood to deny her.

"Have you ever given head to a boy her girl before?"

Katy didn't quite meet her eye. She looked so much like a guilty puppy that Patty couldn't resist the urge to playfully tap her on the head and laugh.

"To Daniel, huh? How was it? It's okay. Parents aren't that naïve about their children's sex lives!"

Katy smiled wanly up at her new Mommy.

"It was only once, on his 18th birthday. I told him I had a special present, and when he asked for it I told him."

"And? How was it? I've always been a fan of having a nice, juicy cock between my lips."

Katy was taken aback by hearing such a vulgar statement from such a nice looking older woman, but she realized that given the context it was hardly surprising.

"I guess it went okay, except when he said he was about to come. I was surprised, so I pulled back." Katy's grin had a distinctly wry flavor. "When I put my hand on to guide him back in he sort of sprayed me in the face. Got in my hair and everything."

"Yuck," sympathized a laughing Patty as she pulled Katy in close to shower kisses on her. "Did he at least pay you back?"

"Well, he tried on my 18th, but it really grossed him out."

"Hm, it appears my son needs a stern lecture on the etiquette of oral sex."

Seeing the look of abject terror on Katy's face at the mere suggestion of precipitating such a discussion, Patty lost her straight face.

"Kidding! You're already so tense after such a wonderful release? I almost feel sorry for you! Anyways, if you want to down on me I have not been known to squirt."

Katy looked puzzled. "Can a girl?"

Patty shrugged. "Some claim they do, but I have not actually seen it."

That got another confused look out of Katy, but she didn't dwell on it long.

"Should I get on my knees like you?"

"Oh no, if I'm going to enjoy you I want it somewhere more sensuous than a living room couch! Grab your pants and come with me," said Patty, rising to her feet.

Katy followed suit and Patty immediately realized that the girl had leaked onto her couch. Oh well, no need to embarrass her anymore. She would deal with it later. In the meantime, she took the petite Asian's hand and led her to the master bedroom before shutting the door behind them. As Katy drank in her new surroundings, Patty took off her top, exposing a conservative bra straining against her large tits -- as a woman who hovered on the border between C and D she opted for the smaller cup size figuring that it would fit her better when she shaved off a few pounds. When Katy turned around, she looked surprised to see them so close. She moved her delicate hands so that they were hovering over the orbs, almost like she was warming them at a fire.

"May I, Mommy?" Katy implored eagerly, but with a note of apprehension, like a child asking if they really could go to the circus.

"Of course," Patty replied with a smile.

Reverently, Katy let her fingers trace along the soft slope; the act was almost worshipful. She's always noticed other girls' breasts, but had assumed it was a normal aesthetic assessment. Now she understood her own curiosity so much better.

"I've always wanted bigger ones," she said absently.

"Don't be silly, yours are beautiful on you and I regret not savoring them more. Too much rush. Next time, I suppose." Patty paused at Katy's startled look, then continued. "If there is a next time. Besides, these came with the kids and they never quite got back the shape or firmness they used to have."

As she spoke, Patty brushed a finger over Katy's still covered breast. "So are you going to take it off or not?"

Katy reached around the older woman and fidgeted with the hook. She wasn't used to undoing a bra from this angle, but then she popped it open, admiring how the bra tightened around her Mommy's tits. As the undergarment slipped away it exposed the delectably plump nipples on pale aureolae, slightly stretched with the sag of the breast.

Katy carefully lowered her mouth to one, then took it between her lips, suckling with the earnest innocence of a newborn. She was, after all, entering a whole new, strange and exciting world. When she felt the nipple was as stiff as it could be, she moved to the other one. After a little while there, she felt her Mommy's hands on her shoulders, guiding her to her knees.

Patty walked away to the bed and sat down, beckoning her with a finger. When Katy started to get up, Patty just shook her head and Katy understood. She crawled towards her Mommy on her hands and knees, her ass swaying behind her. Patty slipped her pants and panties down until they scrunched around her ankles, then lay back on her elbows, spreading her thighs just as Katy reached her. Katy immediately moved towards the glistening slit, but Patty placed a hand on her head, restraining her.

"Patience dear, you have to savor it. Start with my feet and work your way up."

Katy gave a nod of confirmation. Patty's panties were still scrunched around her ankles, and Katy realized that they were clearly part of the process. Reverently, she took hold of their folds and eased them over Patty's feet, pressing her face to them and taking in their perfume as she watched Mommy's eyes. Putting the panties aside, she lowered her face until it was almost touching the floor, and then kissed each toe. Patty lifted her foot and Katy obediently licked the sole.

Some part of her realized that this should have been gross, but looking up at her Mommy and seeing the satisfaction and approval on her face whipped that thought from her mind. She wanted to please her Mommy, give her back some of the feeling she had just enjoyed. Patty giggled at the tickling sensation and wiggled her toes. Again, Katy moved to obey the unspoken command, sucking on the big toe, sliding her tongue around it.

"Good girl," Patty purred. "Now come up, slowly -- there's no rush."

Katy slowly kissed up the calf, dragging her tongue along occasionally, then sucking at a bit of skin. The salty taste of skin mixed with the encouraging sighs from her Mommy were constantly urging her on to try new ways to give pleasure.

Patty let out a gasp as her girl's lips found a sensitive spot on her Achilles tendon. Yes, 'her' girl she realized. She had brought Katy into sexual maturity and claimed her in a way. No matter what happened, nothing could ever alter that.

Finally Katy reached the end of Patty's leg and she started kissing around her glistening mons. She paused for a moment as she prepared to cross her own personal Rubicon and truly eat another woman out. But only for a moment. Extending her tongue and placing it at the bottom of the slit, she took one long, slow lick from the bottom to the top. Her Mommy groaned as her tongue completed its trek, so she started to lap more rapidly, hoping to please her.

Patty reached down between her legs and started rubbing little circles right above her pussy lips, panting.

"Up here, my clit!"

Katy licked up Patty's womanhood again, gently nuzzling the hood away and replacing it with her tongue, swirling and licking. Katy managed to get her lips around the clitoris, like she remembered older woman doing, but Patty's hips suddenly lifted shifted and it slipped away. Still, she tried to keep going over it with her tongue, moving it as fast as she could, trying to flick Patty's button with each stroke.

"Good girl, keep going, use your fingers and lips with your tongue!" Patty encouraged her little protégée. She was clumsy, but her earnest enthusiasm and honest desire to please were far more important.

Katy brought her fingers to her Mommy's labia, and kept trying to get her lips on the button, but her tongue was getting tired. She tried to push on, but she just didn't have the stamina.

Patty realized that Katy was slowing down, and that her girl was struggling to keep pace. She would learn, for now she had done more than enough.

"That's good sweetie," she moaned, gently pushing the teen's head back.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," Katy said, doubt and shame creeping into her voice. She didn't want to fail her new Mommy.

"No, no and a thousands times no apologies! You were wonderful. It takes a little practice dear, but you are off to a good start," said Patty, sitting up and patting her girl's head. Katy just nodded sullenly, so Patty cupped her face and guided it up so she could see Patty's smile. The warmth and caring of her Mommy planted a matching smile on Katy's lips.

"Please, I want you to come," Katy pleaded, her voice trailing off for a second before she continued. "I'll work hard, learn how to give it to you myself, but I need to see you satisfied with this... with me."

Patty's heart skipped a beat as she realized how much Katy needed her, not just for sex, but for something so much deeper. And that unlike sex, which could be a quick fix with a fuck buddy, Katy needed someone there to nurture her. And Patty knew she needed to nurture.

"I will," Patty said breathily, reaching down between her legs, moving her fingers over her exposed clit and looking at the kneeling girl before her. She looked so innocent, so pure, so devoted. As Patty felt her eyes glaze over with her imminent orgasm she spoke to Katy, her voice throaty with lust.

"Tell Mommy how hard you will work."

It took Katy a few moments to get her bearings, but she was bright and figured it out quick enough.

"I will lick your pussy everyday Mommy, until I can make you come. Make you feel like you made me feel. Time and time again. I'll give it my all..."

"Tell me again," gasped Patty, flushed and gasping. "Say it again. Look at me..."

"Mommy, I will eat your pussy and..."

Just as Katy was unsure of what to say next her Mommy's hips bucked and her eyes clamped shut as her low moans announced the arrival of orgasm. She collapsed back onto the sheets, moaning and rolling from side to side as her clit pulsed under her fingers. Then she just lay there for a minute or so, recovering from the tsunami that had taken her. Still breathless, Patty raised her fingers towards Katy, who silently took them her mouth, savoring the flavor of her Mommy's satisfaction.

"Good girl," said Patty, still breathing hard, when she was able to speak again. "Come up here and snuggle with Mommy."

Katy crawled onto the bed, and as soon as she got on it her Mommy pulled her into a spooning position.

"I'm sorry I didn't make you come," said Katy. "I wish I could have made you feel as good as you made me." It was an awkward apology, but one Katy felt she had to make.

"Katy, for the first time in I have no idea how long, you made me feel alive, like I was actually important to another person. What's a few moments of spasming pleasure next to that?"

"Don't say that," Katy said forlornly. "Daniel loves you, you know."

"Hmph, I know. But he's a teenage boy and you should know what that means -- didn't even remember Mother's Day."

With those words, Patty slid her hands into Katy's top and pulled the girl closer to her. Katy, for her part, fitted into her Mommy's curves as best she good, the calm letting a thousand questions run through her brain.

Had she really meant what she said about working so hard to please this woman? On one hand she had never felt so good -- so content. That was it, Katy realized. It wasn't like the rest of her life, with thousands of pressures and expectations. She didn't have to worry about her mother freaking out. It was a little vacation from reality. On the other hand, could she really keep this out separate from the rest of her life? What about her real mother? What about her boyfriend, her Mommy's (Mrs. Mueller's) son? What about her studies? What about Mr. Mueller?

Katy felt a little kiss on her head and Mommy's gentle fingers teasing their way through her dark hair, and she knew that all those question would wait.

***

Katy wasn't sure when she had drifted off to sleep, but the sound of footsteps woke her with a jolt. Mrs. Mueller (or was she still Mommy even though playtime was over?) heard it too, and jolted upright beside her. In a flurry of clothes they both got presentable and entered the hallway. It was Daniel, home from the paper and he looked a little startled to see his mom and his girlfriend both in the house and looking frazzled.

"Hey mom, hey Katy," he said slowly, his eyes moving quizzically from one to the other. "Something going on?"

"Oh, Katy just dropped by to see you, I told her you were out but that she was welcome to stay," Patrice Mueller said pleasantly to her son. "I guess I'll let you talk. Oh, and Katy, feel free to borrow this."

Patty went to a closet and grabbed a warm coat several sizes to big for the girl, then hastily made her exodus, leaving the two teens in the hallway.

"Uh -- Thanks!" Katy smiled at Daniel and tried to look calm, but it came off as a little jumpy.

"What's with you two? You look like you just had a wrestling match or something?" Daniel asked.

"Oh, you know, girl stuff. I've actually got to get home before my parents call the cops or something, but yeah, your mom is awesome. When's her birthday? We should get her something nice. I mean, I'll chip in, she is totally sweet. Anyways, I'll call you after I check in with my folks!"