Katy's Boobs Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom's plan detours at the river with Katy and Shelly.
10k words
4.76
238.2k
131

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,876 Followers

"What if I could guarantee that Jack would never spy on Katy again, without causing the slightest scandal in this family?"

"How?"

"You'll just have to trust me...."

That had been three days ago, between my aunt Ellen and me. Although the general plan itself was now well-formulated in my scheming mind, I had yet to find the right set of circumstances in which to hatch the thing. During this time, in a kind of unspoken agreement, Aunt Ellen had refrained from confronting her 20-year-old son, Jack, or her 18-year-old daughter, Katy, on the suspicion that the two of them were either fooling around incestuously or that Jack was spying on his sister in a very naughty and sexual way.

The truth, of course, was that the two siblings had been sleeping with each other for some time, which I knew for an absolute fact, having witnessed an actual session of their incest firsthand. But that wasn't the whole truth—at least, it wasn't anywhere near the whole truth as far as what my aunt knew. For there was also the wonderful fact that I, too, had fucked my horny little cousin Katy. Unfortunately, Katy, being unable to see my face, had believed it had been her own brother giving her a second dose of cock in the same night, so this incredible truth was known only to me.

Now add to the mix that I, perhaps the luckiest 18-year-old on Earth, have also been having sex with my aunt and perhaps, my good friend, you'll truly be impressed. Or perhaps merely confused. Well, it's your job to catch yourself up on this amazing story. My job was to work out the situation so that I might actually get another chance to fuck my cousin Katy with her not only knowing it was me, but WANTING it to be me!

Waiting for the right time for me to hatch my plan was really tough. For the last two nights I'd had no choice but to pretend to be asleep while my older cousin, Jack, had quietly slipped from the room we'd been sharing only to return 20 or 30 minutes later. He had been in Katy's bed, of course. I was becoming quite jealous, as well as extremely horny, knowing that this boy was blowing his load with the help of his own sister. In the most morbid of ways it had also been a huge turn-on to be privy to their sexual encounters. Knowing what the inside of my cousin's vagina felt like—not to mention what it was like to squeeze her gloriously enormous boobs—only fueled my naked lust.

As what I would consider a very nice consolation, I had been lucky enough to have sex with my aunt one more time in the last three days. Yesterday, there had been a few hours where we had once again had the house to ourselves, and Aunt Ellen had taken this opportunity to reassure me that she had been to the pharmacy to get the "morning after" pill. I learned that the dose was in fact two pills, taken some hours apart, to ensure that any conception that had possibly taken place during our union (I had cum inside her twice in the same day) was destroyed. When she had been explaining this to me, I believe she had been trying to add, "We should've been more careful." But in a huge Freudian slip, these were the actual words to come out: "We should be more careful."

This had gotten me staring at her closely. The shift in grammar implied there would be future encounters. Somewhat nervously, I called her on that. She could only blush and look down. So I immediately moved to her, embraced her, and began nuzzling her neck. In response, she had looped her arms around me and allowed our embrace to turn into good old-fashioned making out.

Making out had turned into frantic stripping and dropping to the middle of the living room floor. To my delight and surprise, my aunt had straddled me and lowered herself right down on me, lovingly caressing my balls and shaft as she'd slid my hard cock into her pussy.

Moving slowly up and down, she smiled down at me. "Yes, my dear Tommy, we really MUST be careful now. Please let me know if you're going to cum, okay honey?"

"Okay," I said, grinning back up at her.

In the suddenness of it all, and feeling this wonderfully taboo pussy clenching my cock, I had not lasted very long this time. We managed to prolong it a few minutes at least: I would give a grunted warning, Aunt Ellen would whip herself off of me, wait a few seconds while staring hopefully at my glistening cock, then climb back up slip my penis back inside her once I'd managed to stave off my orgasm. We accomplished this three or four times, just long enough for her to have a pretty nice orgasm for herself, before the final time when I shouted out, "This is it!"

Aunt Ellen had lifted her pussy off me the final time, then very generously stroked my wet cock furiously with both hands, shouting "that's my boy" as a fountain of thick white semen spewed out of my convulsing cock in several powerful bursts. When I'd finished cumming, we had fun cleaning my semen from where it had splattered on various parts of our body. Best of all, unlike the other times we had fucked, Aunt Ellen did not say this must be our last. I knew now that I could probably have my aunt sexually just about any time I wanted.

But right now I had to concentrate on another member of my family: my cousin Katy. I wanted her too, badly. As a horny and foolish young man, I thought less about actual love and more about pure lust as my mind raced to consider all the variables in my plan. If I didn't pull it off flawlessly, there would be repercussions that would alter the very fabric of this family. Applying my aunt's words of caution to this new situation, I had to be VERY careful.

I had decided that the best circumstance in which to approach Katy with the first phase of my plan required her to be away from the house or work, somewhere isolated so that if for some reason she totally freaked out, screaming and scratching, it would not be around many witnesses. The circumstances were now approaching as I sat musing in the passenger seat of Jack's truck. We were driving to a semi-secret section of the river called Hell's Mouth. I don't know why it was named that, because the locale was quite beautiful. It was a place where the river shifted in a natural elbow. At this juncture, the normally swift-flowing river slowed and pooled into an awesome swimming hole. On one side of the hole several massive rocks jutted out, making for a thrilling but not suicidal 15- or 20-foot diving point.

Jack and I were going to meet Katy and her 19-year-old friend, Shelly, who were already at Hell's Mouth, having come a couple of hours earlier in Shelly's car. Jack had managed to score some booze and snacks, which was probably why we'd been invited to what would've been just a couple of girls laying out.

It took about 30 minutes to drive out from the small town to a point off a county road where it required another 10 minutes or so of hiking to get to the secluded Hell's Mouth. Jack parked off the road and we got out to get the supplies. Almost immediately I heard him shout, "Holy fucking shit!"

"What's wrong?"

"I grabbed the wrong fucking box! Look!"

Following his pointing gesture I glanced at the average-sized cardboard box that Jack had just opened. Inside were about thirty DVD cases. No booze, no snacks.

Trying to look as surprised as possible I said, "What the hell, dude?"

Jack shrugged, shaking his head in disbelief. He worked at the video store in town, and in preparation for this day he had hidden his illegally-acquired booze (he was only 20) in a box that looked like several others. To keep it low-profile, especially from his boss, he had set it in the back office next to another box known to be filled with extra DVD cases. Jack had told me this when I was hanging out with him in the video store for the last 30 minutes of his shift. Just before he left, while he was helping a customer, I had quickly slipped into the back office and switched the two boxes around.

Containing my excitement that this dirty little trick had worked, I said, "Well, we have to go get the stuff."

Jack said, "Okay. Goddammit!." When we both started to climb back into his truck, Jack turned to me and said, "Tom, you should just go ahead and hike on down there. We don't both need to go, and the girls will wonder what the hell is taking us so long."

Paused for effect. "Okay."

I got out and watched him for a moment, driving back up the road, back to town. I could see him cursing and slapping the steering wheel. I would now have a good hour or so alone with the girls before being joined again by Jack. I smiled broadly and turned to proceed down the narrow trail to Hell's Mouth.

The girls were expecting us but since they didn't know exactly when we'd be showing up I decided to make my way down to the swimming hole as quietly as I could. Remember, at the end of this trail, either near or in the water, were going to be two sexy girls in their bikinis. Well, I knew at least that Katy would be wearing her skimpy new black bikini. Shelly was taller, skinnier and more flat-chested than Katy, but she had quite the sexy body, too, so I doubted she'd be wearing anything too modest.

I could not have been better rewarded for my pains against poor Jack. As I made my way through the trees I could see the girls. They were laying out on a little beach-like section at the edge of the swimming hole. They were on their backs on long brightly colored towels.

And they were topless.

With a freshly pounding heart and a quickly growing erection, I approached to within about 15 or 20 yards of them, worried that any closer would alert them to my presence. I kept myself covered behind a thick tree-trunk and some bushes. I went right into voyeur mode, staring and salivating at the sight before me.

My cousin Katy was of course the primary object of my lust, laying there with her soft dark hair spread out, the little strings of her bikini bottoms clinging to her rounded hips, and with her big beautiful perfect tits pointing right up at the blue sky above. I could just make out that her nipples were somewhat hard, perhaps stimulated by the gentle breeze wafting over the water. Her eyes were closed. She was relaxed.

I finally diverted my attention to Shelly, realizing that I was seeing her naked—well, half naked—for the first time. Her bikini bottoms were the color of gold, and as suspected they were no less skimpy than Katy's bottoms. Shelly's hips were more bony and less shapely than Katy's, but her legs seemed to go on forever. Her whole body was long, slender and model-perfect. Above the bottoms her stomach was flat as a table. I knew she had nice little breasts, just enough to push out a shirt slightly, but they looked quite flat when she laid back like this. To remind me they were there, I was pleasantly surprised to see that this natural blond also had very well-pronounced nipples. They too were poking up and saluting the breeze.

I watched them for several minutes, feeling my erection strain against my swim trunks.

I managed to duck just in time when Katy suddenly popped her head up to glance around. As I continued peering carefully through the bushes, I knew she hadn't seen or heard me; I think she was just becoming curious as to where Jack and I were. Because this part of the river was very quiet—there was virtually no wind blowing through the trees—I could just hear Katy's voice when she began talking with Shelly.

"We should probably turn over or cover up," she said. "The boys will be here any minute."

"And won't it give them a thrill," Shelly replied, grinning but keeping her eyes closed.

Katy smiled at her. "I'm sure Tom would enjoy seeing you like this."

Shelly said, "Girl, he wouldn't even notice my little tits if he saw yours first."

They both giggled, then flopped over. I was disappointed to lose sight of their naked breasts, but they both had nice little asses, too. Shelly's was kind of flat, but Katy's was exquisitely rounded. Christ, I wanted my cousin!

For a few more minutes they chatted about pretty much nothing, all the while glancing around from time to time, expecting to see Jack and me, ready to tie their bikini tops back on.

Shelly said, "I should go pee before they get here."

"Yeah, me too," Katy said.

They both sat up and I was very happy to see they didn't reach for their tops. Shelly was the first to stand. She looked around for a moment, obviously contemplating where to go to the bathroom, but with a shrug to no one in particular she turned and stepped a few paces into the water, about knee deep. She started reaching for her bottoms.

Katy exclaimed, "Shelly, what are you doing?"

"Going pee, silly." She pulled her golden-colored bottoms down and I was now presented with a perfectly shaved pussy. I was a bit of a distance away, but I swear I could just make out the lines of her little pink vulva.

I felt my hard cock give an eager twitch. Okay, I wanted Shelly now, too.

She squatted slightly, her bottoms down at her knees, then proceeded to let a solid stream of urine squirt from her pussy and into the water. Katy made a kind of "eeww" sound. Still pissing, Shelly replied, "Oh relax, honey, I'm peeing into a million gallons of water, and the river's moving. My pee will be gone by the time we go swimming in it, and I really couldn't be bothered with hiking into the woods where I could get poison oak."

I could hear the sound of Shelly's pee splashing into the water. I don't know why, but the vivid rawness of this act sent shivers through me. My balls contracted, and I could tell I'd strained the front of my trunks with a spot of precum. This certainly wasn't part of my plan, but I wasn't complaining!

As Shelly's stream continued to jet forth, Katy finally stood up and stretched, allowing her full heavy breasts to giggle fluidly when she brought her arms down. "Well," she said, "why not?"

She marched into the water, near Shelly who smiled at her. To my utter delight I watched Katy peel down her own black bikini bottoms and squat back a little. Shelly was just finishing up a few last little squirts when Katy finally let loose her own modest stream. At this point I was getting frustrated by the leaves of the bush in front of me that were obscuring my view of my cousin's own trim bush.

As she pulled up her bottoms, Shelly looked right at Katy's urinating pussy and said casually, "I thought you were going for the full shave."

Katy followed Shelly's gaze to examine her own very neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. She said, "I don't know. I think it looks kind of cute with a little hair."

"But boys just love a bald kitty, you know. I think all men are pedophiles at heart."

Katy chuckled, causing her pee to jet out a little harder. I could barely contain myself. My head was swimming. If I had a camcorder, I would be able to make thousands off of selling a video of what was taking place before my eyes.

Continuing in her casual tone, Shelly said, "I'm not sure which guy I should flirt with today, Jack or Tom?"

Katy's stream of urine was beginning to subside. She said, "Neither."

Shelly frowned (as did I). "You're always so protective of your brother."

"Because I know you'd just have fun with him and toss him aside," Katy said, finally finishing up and straightening. "You would break Jack's heart. He doesn't need that distraction just before college."

I considered Katy's explanation. Shelly was indeed known to be quite the tease, so what Katy said had merit. Lord knows, I'd tried all the moves I could on Shelly the last few summers I'd been visiting, including this one, but I'd never gotten so much as a first date. However, I suspected the truth was that Katy saw Jack not just as her brother anymore but as a kind of boyfriend, and she wanted Jack for herself. It was clear by the discussion that Shelly hadn't the slightest clue that the siblings were really lovers.

"What about Tommy?" Shelly asked. My heart skipped a beat.

"Same answer," Katy said, pulling up her bottoms and adjusting one of the ties of material at her hip.

Shelly said, "Hey, you can't protect BOTH of them from me! Not when it's going to be just us and alcohol for the next few hours. It's not like you get to play with them...well, perhaps Tommy."

Katy shot Shelly a look. "What?"

Shelly let out a little laugh. "He's just a cousin. That's legal, right?"

Katy stammered, she actually blushed and looked down. Interesting.

"Well," said Shelly, "If you won't let me have Jack and you don't want Tommy, I might let him get somewhere with me. The poor boy's been after me for years!" Another laugh.

The two of them were still standing there, cooling their feet in the water, still quite topless. Katy smiled at her blond friend. "Wow, what's gotten into you lately? Suddenly you're craving Man."

Shelly batted her eyes in a look of mock innocence. "Who, me?" The innocent expression turned into a seductively sinister grin, and I could almost sense a couple of little red horns sprouting from her skull. "Maybe I'll make Tommy a happy man today. Let him know how good I am at sucking cock."

Katy had been about to admonish her forward friend, but they were both suddenly startled by the sound of cracking wood as a branch on which I'd been leaning heavily had given way under my weight. In my dizzying trance of lust I completely lost my balance and fell straight down ahead of me and into the leafy bush. Trying to avoid crashing on top of my own stiff erection, I flailed around, making even more noise as I disentangled myself from the leaves and branches. Of course I was also 100% busted, so all I could do was stand up and face the music once I'd gotten out of the mess.

Shelly and Katy were still standing there in the water, in shock, only now they were instinctively crossing their arms over their breasts. I looked down.

"Goddammit, Tom!" Katy screamed. "You fucking pervert!"

Shelly shouted, "Where's Jack? Jack, show yourself, you coward!"

Swallowing, I looked up again. In a weak voice I said, "He's not here."

"What?"

I repeated it, a little louder. "He had to go back for something, back in town."

I was toast, I knew it. So much for my big plan. Katy was completely red in the face. Her arms could barely contain her massive boobs. She succeeded only in squishing them heavily into her body, and they swelled out in all directions. Shelly had it much easier, basically just cupping her little titties with her hands. I also noticed that Shelly's initial look of shock and anger had already converted into something more like bemusement, perhaps even a little mischievousness.

"How long have you been spying on us?" she asked, her tone much more conversational now.

I mumbled, "A while."

"I can't hear you. Dammit, Tommy, step over here and explain yourself. How long have you been watching us?"

I approached. My heart was pounding, just as hard as that first night when I'd finally built up the courage to peek at Katy's precious boobs only to nearly be discovered by her brother before that lucky bastard had climbed into his sister's bed and fucked her. I stopped near the water's edge, where there towels and bikini tops were.

"Answer me," Shelly insisted.

"Twenty...twenty minutes, maybe," I said quietly, completely defeated.

Katy's eyes went wide. Shelly said, "Oh my god, you watched us go pee, didn't you, you little perv!"

I nodded. "I'm sorr—"

"Oh no, don't you even BEGIN to apologize. You knew exactly what you were doing. You knew you should've made a noise or called out as soon as you saw us, but you wanted to get your jollies off looking at us naked, didn't you?"

I said nothing. What could I say? I could only stand here and take a beating.

Shelly looked at Katy, then back to me. To my surprise, she actually laughed. "Well, you definitely got an eyeful, and Jesus Christ look at that!" She pointed, exposing one of her little breasts.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,876 Followers