Katy's Caribbean Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

We got to my cabin unseen however, and Katy supported herself as I found the key to my door, smiling at her as I let us into the room, carrying her in and kicking the door shut easily behind me. She leaned up to kiss me as I stepped to the bed and then playfully threw her down onto it as she gave a squeal, bouncing on the bed, my shirt riding up to reveal her sexy underwear as she giggled on the bed. She dropped our stuff down off the bed as I stepped through to the luxurious en suite bathroom, getting the shower going and turning the heat up. After our night time swim we both needed a hot shower, and there was no better way to warm up Katy Perry than showering with her. Quickly checking it was starting to warm up alright, I stepped back through to find Katy laid across my bed, having pulled the shirt up deliberately, and opened the top of it, buttoning it just under her boobs and pulling it tightly beneath them so they were almost spilling out as she leaned her head on the edge of the bed, a fingertip saucily in her mouth.

With a smile, I leaned down to kiss her full lips, Katy reaching up to hold my face gently as our tongues met softly, just dancing with each other as if we'd been together so much longer. My hands pushed onto her body over my shirt, going straight for her full rack, giving a squeeze to her double-Ds before my fingers found the buttons, undoing her token effort to keep it closed. Flicking it open, I let my eyes roam up to take in the sight of her firm tits exposed once again, above the long view down her toned tummy and over the smooth, sexy bulge of her vulva before her smooth, strokable legs. Standing back up from her, I walked round the end of the bed and then playfully grabbed her ankles; she played along, squealing and wriggling, making her breasts bounce deliciously as I pulled her to the end of the bed, so just her ass was on, her legs now pulled up into the air.

With a swift reach down I liberated her panties, hooking the damp waistband and pulling them down her legs, throwing them aside to reveal her smooth, naked beauty as I kissed the inside of her leg, making her look up to me with lustful eyes, biting her lip as she just wiggled her hips slightly. I reached down to free my trousers, pushing them down and kicking them aside before taking Katy's hand, pulling her from the bed and into my arms, giving her another long, passionate kiss as I pulled my shirt from her, sliding it off her arms to the floor. Breaking apart, Katy dropped down flat on her feet, looking up at me with a smile and then reaching up to take my cap off, throwing it casually onto the bed. I grinned back and then pulled her into the bathroom, the sound of the cascading shower awaiting us.

I stepped backward into the shower and pulled the smiling, curvy Californian in with me, pulling the door shut as she sighed from the hot, steamy shower splashing down over her, making me pause to watch as she pushed her hair back, the hot water running down over her beautiful body and down to her feet. Opening her eyes, she smiled as she saw me eyeing her up, and then slipped her arms around my neck as I leaned in to kiss her. It was energetic and passionate, our tongue powerfully fighting for supremacy as my hands found their way to her ass, pulling her against me, feeling her sensually smooth pussy on my leg as my stiffening cock pressed to her tummy, rubbing easily on her wet skin. Katy's hand slid down my body to find it, letting her fingertips find my head and just teasing at it, helping to bring me to full erection. Pulling my hand off her arse, I delivered a sharp little spank, making her silently gasp, looking into my eyes with a lustful, wanting look.

Reaching up, I grabbed the bottle of shower gel from a shelf and popped the lid open, squeezing it liberally into my hands and rubbing it quickly into lather. Katy stepped away slightly and I applied my hands to her body, starting pointedly on her chest, immediately letting my soapy hands slide over her magnificent tits as she closed her eyes and enjoyed, loving how my touch glided over her curves, taking in her breasts thoroughly in a series of squeezes and strokes, circling the nipples and feeling their weight before I moved down her body, rubbing round under her arms and down her sides to feel the feminine shape of her hourglass body, just running onto her hips briefly. Pulling my hands back up, I stroked soapily over her toned tummy, teasing in her bellybutton for a moment before I let my hand slide firmly down over her silky smooth pussy, just loving the perfectly waxed skin that let me flow over her most intimate area with ease.

Katy ground herself into my hand as I did, leaning up to kiss me as I put both my hands to work at her hips, going over and round them, down her thighs and over her bald pussy more. Leaving one there, I slid the other straight back up to her soapy tits, using it to smoothly stroke over both of them, then focussing on one and working to caress and massage it as Katy pushed onto her toes to kiss me again, slower this time. We made out as she reached for the shower gel herself, pouring it generously onto her hands as I had and then going straight onto me, applying it to my muscular chest to work into foam, using both her hands on me as she took in the shape of my pecs, rubbing out to my shoulders as she dropped away from me to stand flat, giving herself space to work, running her hands down over my toned abs. I might not have quite a six-pack, but I was pretty close, and right now it made all that effort seem worthwhile as Katy Perry was quite taken with my physique. Her soft hands slithered over my, up and down my body, down my arms and then to where I really wanted them, which was on my rock hard cock, standing up proudly between us against her tummy.

I gave a sigh as her slippery hand engaged with my cock, Katy squeezing around my head firmly and then pushing down my length, giving me a fantastic sensation and making me thrust into her grip, which she clamped tightly round the base of me before drawing back up, making me shudder visibly and cause her the smile in pleasure at her effect on me. My hands continued to work all over her sexiest areas as her hands worked on my cock and balls, one working around and along my cock as her other one cupped and caressed me below, making my thrust gently into her hand as she did. We continued to kiss in a mix of slow, loving ways and fiery, passionate attacks. She was fantastic with her tongue, deftly dancing with mine as her full lips pressed to me, pulling herself closer to kiss at my neck, making me shiver as she dragged her tongue over my skin, accentuating things with a nip here and there. My hand slid from her chest, down the lovely shape of her ribs and waist to the small of her back, before moving down onto her full, firm arse again, giving a hard squeeze of it that made her murmur.

Pushing my hand down onto the back of her thighs, I let it stray back up between her legs, making her tingle with excitement, brushing over her puffy labia, feeling her slick heat and how turned on she was. I let my fingertips just dip into her, separating her and slipping in ever so slightly, before pulling them firmly and slowly up between her ass, stroking deliberately over her backdoor as I continued to massage her clit, making her shiver and try to both pull away and push back, a little unsure. Pushing my fingers back down, I used the soap to let me stroke easily over her asshole, just rubbing up and down slowly to get her into it. After a few strokes she responded and pushed back, making me stimulate her more, rubbing a fingertip round in firm circles on her tight rear entrance, just probing at her defences. As I was just pushing slightly against her, she arched her back and pushed, biting my shoulder as she firmly drove to get it inside, making it clear she wanted it. I wasted no time and pushed my finger into her arse, making her tense and shudder, her sphincter squeezing insanely tight on me, making my cock surge in her hand as I imagined easing it in there and feeling that.

Rubbing her clit, I started to thrust my finger slowly in and out of her arse, feeling her get her hips into rhythm to rock with me, leaning up to kiss me again. This went on for a couple of minutes, Katy still stroking and stimulating my massive erection just right with her soapy hands as I worked her both front and rear, the hot water running down around us. Sliding away from me, Katy disengaged herself from my ministrations, releasing my hardon and then turned round in front of me, pushing herself back against my body, reaching up to sweep her long hair to one side. Getting up onto her toes again, she curved her bum out and pushed it back against my cock, wiggling to nestle it between as I slid my hands back around her body, seeking out her stacked, soapy chest. As my hands found their place, taking one of her lovely boobs in each one and getting going with a good grope, Katy rocked her ass so it slide the length of my cock, then back down to my balls. As I squeezed, rubbed and generally fondled her tits, Katy rocked her arse on me, up and down my soapy shaft, which was standing straight up in the crack of her ass.

I leant down to kiss at her exposed neck, making her sigh contently, both of us in a perfect rhythm with each other, Katy letting one hand stray downstairs to lightly rub at her clit as she let the other reach behind her to help press my cock down against her body as she rocked on it. We were both hugely turned on and knew it, that it was just a matter of who would go for it and take the next step. As Katy lifted, she managed to go higher, and with her fingers pulled my down into her ass, so as she slide down my cock went straight over her asshole, making both of her groan and tingle at the prospect. She swiftly built this into our rhythm, just letting me catch slightly at her asshole as she did, my hands working overtime on her body now as I kissed, licked and bit at her neck and shoulder, making her gasp in exhilaration. With one firm push of her fingers and drop of her weight, my cock got purchase in her tight arsehole, applying pressure just right so my soapy head pushed into her, her relaxed muscles letting me inside her quite easily, and for just a moment I felt the exquisite pleasure of Katy Perry's tight asshole stretching around my cock, before she suddenly jolted forward just a touch so I slid up again onto her lower back.

I could take no more, and spun her round sharply, kissing her hard and shoving her back against the wall of the shower, both of us under the water fully, the soap washing off in the luxurious cascade as we snogged. After a long kiss, which culminated in her hornily biting my lip, I fairly smacked the shower to turn it off and shoved the door open, stepping out and grabbing a towel, turning and throwing it to the gorgeous, soaking wet singer as she stood leaning on the frame of the shower, arms wide to show off her dripping chest. She caught the towel with a smile and stepped out, towelling off as I grabbed one myself to do the same. We both got on with it, wanting to get it on now, both gagging for it as we quickly dried off, stumbling back to the bedroom as we did, casting the towels aside as we fell into another kiss and then onto the bed, Katy landing on top of me, her warm, damp body feeling absolutely perfect right then. Her weight on my body, breasts pressed softly to my chest, smooth pussy on my aching erection and her legs intermingled with mine, it was just delicious, especially as she slipped her tongue into my mouth, wet hair hanging down round us.

She ground on me slightly as we kissed, both letting me suck her tongue and sucking mine in return, before she pulled away and pushed onto all fours, crawling sexily away down the bed, sliding down between my legs so she was level with my throbbing cock, biting her lip and eyeing it lustily, looking back up at me. We locked eyes, and then without breaking it she went down to lick all the way up my cock, letting the tip of her tongue get the underside of the head so it bounced strongly and made me gasp. With a smile, she turned and reached away to pick up my cap, cast on the bed by her before the shower, then turned back to me and popped it on her head with a grin, pulling it down slightly before she lowered her head again, licking over my balls and then back up my shaft, going both sides to let her tongue wrap around me as she lapped at it, before she got to the top and then just let her hot, sucking mouth slide over my head, engulfing me in liquid heaven.

I gave a low groan of pleasure as she just sucked for a moment, then started to slowly work with her tongue, staying shallow a moment her hand slid round the base of me, pulling me up for her to push down, letting me feel every moment as she slipped my cock into her mouth, her tongue raised to slide along the underside of my cock as she took me in, wanting me to enjoy it fully, sucking with a clearly practiced technique. Taking around half my length in, she started to squeeze and jerk the base of my shaft as she got slowly bobbing on the other hand of me, hollowing her cheeks as she sucked, the velvet smooth insides of which rubbed the edges of my head delightfully as she provided a firm suction on my sensitive head. I pushed up into her mouth, which she allowed, moving with me to take a little more as she set about giving me a fantastic blowjob, her other hand just moving onto my balls, giving the slightest tease when suddenly we were rudely interrupted by an alarm sounding.

"What the fuck is that?!" Katy blurted, pulling off my cock with a slurp, looking around, making her shake suddenly.

"Fire alarm, fucking fire alarm," I said, trying to keep the exasperation from my voice.

"What do we do?" she asked, still holding my cock and looking up at me from under the peak of my own cap.

"We have to assemble on the deck, hopefully it's just a false alarm," I said, pushing up onto my elbows.

"...Do we have to go?" Katy asked, a little hopeful that we could just continue.

"I really wish we didn't, but we do," I said with a resigned sigh. Katy sighed as well and sat up on the bed, allowing me to do the same. I stood up and grabbed two robes from the hooks on the door, handing on to the sexy American and then pulling mine on, watching as Katy stood to get into hers, pulling it closed to conceal her luscious body, tying it and looking to me to take charge. Grabbing my key, I took her hand and opened the door to the hallway, hearing the alarm louder now. She pulled the door shut behind us, and I then led her down the hallway towards the assembly point on the deck. We could hear a few voices but didn't see anyone else on the way from my quarters to the fire point, walking out onto the deck of the ship again, feeling the cool air much more keenly now after our hot shower together. Katy pulled the robe around herself tighter, huddling into it as we looked to the starry sky again, moon still beaming down on us from the clear night.

We were one of the first ones out, but others quickly started to arrive and build up, far more properly dressed than us as well. We shuffled at the cold on our feet, Katy hopping between them as she looked around, feeling a bit embarrassed not only to be out here in just a robe, but also with me. The fact she was with me at all, let alone dressed like this, or rather undressed like this, made it quite clear what Katy Perry had been up to. And it was at that moment that Katy glanced up and caught sight of the peak, realising she was still wearing my Officers cap...

* *

After finally discovering the fire alarm had been a false one, Katy and I were walking hurriedly back to my quarters. We'd spent a chilly few minutes shifting around on bare feet on the deck as everyone was accounted for and the cause investigated; Katy had been looking distinctly embarrassed by it, pulling her robe close around her naked body lest anyone catch a peek, and generally looking at the floor. However she'd still kept my hat on, evidently thinking a move to take it off would be too noticeable and draw attention to it for anyone that hadn't yet noticed. We'd quickly made our exit as soon as the all clear was given, and by then everyone was too wrapped up in their own thoughts of getting back indoors so didn't pay any attention to Katy Perry leaving with me.

Reaching my door, I quickly opened it and we stepped inside, locking the door as Katy crossed her arms and looked down at the floor, uncomfortable that she'd been seen with me like that. There was nothing to be done though, and now we were back in the private comfort of my room I intended to get back to where we'd left off.

"Just don't worry about it," I said with a smile, leaning down to tilt Katy's head up and kiss her, starting softly and then letting it build into a controlled passion, drawing her back into the mood as my hand slid down to grab her ass through the robe. I took my cap from her head and spun it away from us, onto the floor beyond the as my hand moved up the curve of her back. My hand quickly found the tie to her robe, pulling the loose knot undone easily to free it, and then I pulled with my other hand, drawing it down from her shoulders, and then her arms as she complied to let me pull it away from her gorgeous body, throwing it aside as I reached up to cup her breast, feeling her nipple stiff from the chill outside.

I broke away from Katy, who smiled at my immediate move to get her naked again, and enjoyment of seeing her thus, and moved to kiss me once more as I quickly undid my own robe, offering the American a perfect chance to slide her hand onto my rapidly stiffening cock. I inhaled at the cool touch of her hand, making her giggle as I dropped my robe on the floor beside hers, sliding my hands back onto her delicious figure as she started to stroke me slowly, feeling my erection grow to full strength in her soft grasp. We kissed as I took a good handful of her ass and squeezed, before delivering a firm spank to the other side with my free hand. Katy gasped past our kiss, allowing me to bite lightly at her bottom lip, feeling her hot breath on my nose. I could feel her large, firm breasts pushing into my chest as she ground close to me, squeezing and stimulating my cock, fully hard now for her.

"You can continue where you left off," I murmured with a smile, looking into her pretty eyes. She looked back into mine, and then just gave a devilish smile, pushing her tongue out a little teasingly and sliding her hands up my body, releasing my cock to rub against her soft tummy. The singer pushed me back towards the bed till my legs bumped into it, and then gave a more commanding shove to knock me down on it, bouncing onto the mattress as Katy immediately followed, dropping down on top of me, her warm body straddling mine delightfully, her tits rubbing softly over me as she slid upwards to give me another kiss with a seductive smile that said she knew what she was doing.

There was no doubt she was as horny as I was given the way she paused to grind on my leg, both of us loving the warmth of one another after the chill out on deck. Katy kissed quickly down my body as I slid further onto the bed while she went down, getting into position between my legs, lying lazily on her front, propped on her elbows with one of her legs draped over mine as she took hold of my cock. Pulling my stiff manhood up for herself, she gave a squeeze at the base and then dragged her tongue slowly up the underside, making me twitch as she slipped off my head, just letting her tongue wrap round it slightly. She looked up at me with an open mouthed smile as she held her tongue out and licked at the head of my cock like an ice cream, then gave me a wink and pushed her full lips over the bulbous head with a hard suck that hollowed her cheeks, still looking into my eyes.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers