Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my goodness!" I said to myself as panic started running through my mind. I hope they don't tell my girlfriends about this, I thought.

The reinforced bands at the top of my white shorty-shorts and around the bottom of the legs were still opaque but the panels were now a fleshy white color because my pink skin was visible through the cloth. Adding to my humiliation, a solid thin white band ran from the center of the waistband below my bellybutton, straight down across my bushy mound, over my clitoris and down in-between my labia; pulling them apart and disappearing beneath my pussy and for all I knew, it continued up the crack of my ass! I could hardly believe my dilemma!

I froze in my tracks and covered myself with one arm across my breasts and the other between my legs. I must have looked quite silly to Phil, who was staring bright-eyed up and down my body! I knew I'd been set up by my husband; tricking me into another one of his 'Show Off His Sexy Wife' episodes! I didn't know what to do so I quickly called for a water break to think over my options while I held a towel to my face to cover my blush!

"You think you're pretty clever don't you, Jake?" I scolded and slowly began overcoming my initial shock.

"Whaaat? Whadda you mean, Katy?" he replied, acting innocent.

"You know exactly what I mean, Jake Roberts!" I huffed.

He muttered something about it being my serve and tried to avoid the subject. But, I knew he'd planned this whole episode. What was I to do now? There were at least half a dozen men watching us play...or more precisely, watching me play. I could either run off the court like a little embarrassed schoolgirl or I could maintain my composure and continue the game like a dignified lady; hoping to not totally lose all my self-respect and dignity.

I chose the latter and continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary; and playing some of my best racquetball of the afternoon while my pussy and breasts were exposed to Jake, Phil and my leering onlookers! Actually, I felt a tingling in between my legs whenever I caught one of them staring. I shouldn't blame them. Men have always had a difficult time trying not to stare at me. The only difference was that this time they could see much more than normal and they were able to stare without any worry of looking devious! I tried to adjust my clothes so that they covered all the bits that should be covered but it was hopeless.

The guys just outside the glass had a front row view each time Jake served. He drives the ball so hard and low that I had to push myself up against the glass back wall to buy myself some time to handle his serve. This only put my transparent shorts even closer to them and I'm sure they took pleasure in viewing every inch of my bottom; as well as my sweat-soaked pussy!

Unfortunately, thinking about them leering at my pussy had an immediate effect, making my nipples hard as little rocks!

"You love this don't you Katy." Jake asked me in a whisper too low for Phil to hear.

"Whatever do you mean Jake?" I asked coyly.

"You know very well what I mean Katy; you like exposing yourself in public; you enjoy exhibiting yourself, it turns you on."

Phil was on the other side of the court acting nonchalant, but straining to eavesdrop on our conversation.

Jake knows very well that I have no such exhibitionist fantasies! "Hmmph! I retorted. "Why I never!" I said. I just wanted to blurt out that I most certainly do not like to expose myself, or even better still, be forced to expose myself in public by wearing this indecent sports outfit.

"Now, Katy don't be such a baby, I know you want this, I know you are already tingling." he said as I took up my position to await his serve.

I widened my stance and bounced back and forth from side to side, ready to pounce on his serve. Sweat dripped off my chin onto the floor between my feet and the crotch of my shorts continued collecting the moisture running down my belly. With my stance now wider than my shoulders, the shorts were pulled tight and off of my pussy; which I thought was a good thing, but clearly wasn't.

Larry leaned forward to make sure he was seeing what he thought he was seeing. "Look at that, Joe. The light is shining right through her stretch shorts and you can see her wet hole. Oh, man! That's sweet!"

I guess my stance was so wide that it pulled my pussy lips apart and since I was bent over with the fabric stretched and transparent they could see into my pussy! How was I to know?

Jake won the point on a low shot to the front corner that I chased down, but wasn't able to get enough of my racquet on it to hit a winner. As I walked back, Larry and Joe smiled at me and waved. I waved back and yelled, "Hi boys!" even though they couldn't hear me.

Reading their lips, I thought they said something back like, "You're tits look great, Katy!" But, I wasn't sure. I was probably just being paranoid because my sweat drenched bra had now completely formed itself around my plump, fully shaped orbs and my nipples were naughtily poking out through the wet fabric.

At the conclusion of our game my shorts were so wet from my sweat that my pubic hairs were drenched and matted together. They were curled up into little swirls and seemed to be darker than normal because of the moisture they held. And, I could see them clearly through my shorts! I pretended not to notice my exposure as I quickly toweled off outside the court; my chest heaving from the exercise.

I even acted a bit naughty by taking extra time putting on my warm-ups! "I love you, Jake!" I told him as I lifted onto my toes and kissed his cheek. Then, I whispered into his ear, "Was I a nasty little wife for you today?"

He gave me a kiss on the cheek as he held me tightly, "Very nice Sweetheart, I knew you could do it, you were exquisite!"

I struggled to reply, my pulse was racing from the excitement of my exposure and I was still breathing heavily from the exercise, so I just gave up trying and simply nodded yes.

"I knew it was going to be good!" Jake laughed. And, again I nodded because it was.

12