Katy's Way Ch. 05

Story Info
He watches video of his wife and Tim from the wedding.
2.7k words
3.9
62.9k
22
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim handed James a few tissues, which weren't quite enough to get all of the cum off of James' cock, balls, and pubic hair. James put his boxers back on anyway, a little bit of cum instantly seeping through them, and sat down on the other side of the couch from Tim. Looking at Tim's face made James feel angry, then happy (when he thought of Katy's face), then sad (when he thought of Katy's words), finally ending on just plain jealous. The bedroom door was no more than 8 feet away from them, and James could hear his wife beginning to moan behind it.

"James, I've been listening in since right about the time my girlfriend in there told you that Bobby fucked her in the ass."

"Your girlfriend?"

"That's right, James. She's your wife, but she's my girlfriend. We'll get to that in a while. Listen, I just want to clear up a technicality before we begin here—In no way do your wife and I have a slave/master relationship. I will never force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Do you understand that?"

"Well, I didn't, but I—"

"—Okay, well now you do. I order her around a little bit because she likes it. It gets her off, you know? See that's what it's all about, for me—what Katy wants."

"Well, me too. But—"

"Oh, I am so glad you said that, James." Katy was moaning much louder now, rhythmically, and swearing a lot. "See, what Katy wants, whether you realize it or not is to have her brains fucked out."

"Okay, I knew that before any of this, and I just want to say—"

"—James. No. You could never be enough for her. Neither could I, for that matter—even though, a couple of months ago, she said my cock was all she ever needed. Of course, it was buried balls-deep in her pussy, at the time—"

"—A couple of months ago?! But we've only been married for si—"

"Yeah James, six months, I know. That's the next thing I wanted to talk to you about. You don't remember me, do you?"

"Huh? Well, I saw you on Monday—"

"No, James, I mean from before. From your wedding."

"OH! SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! FUCK! OH! OH! FUCK!" came Katy's voice from the bedroom. James could hear balls hitting ass in time with her shouts.

"Can we move this to the bedroom?" asked James as he started rubbing his fourth erection of the day through his wet boxers.

"In a minute," said Tim, raising his voice to be heard over Katy's continuing expletives. "I was at your wedding, James. Do you remember?"

James couldn't think straight. Katy's impending orgasm from whatever 2 strangers were doing to her was getting all jumbled with some implication Tim was trying to thrust on him. The wedding. Wait.

"The caterer?"

"Yes," said Tim. "Well done. Well?"

"Well what?" said James, distracted as he stroked himself unabashedly in front of Tim.

"OH! FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" screamed Katy. Two male voices groaned obscenely.

"Well," said Tim, "Katy and I fucked for the first time at your wedding."

"Wait, what?" said James, distracted now by his wife's panting, and something tugging at the back of his brain.

"I said," Tim offered, "I fucked your wife on her wedding day right under your goddamn nose!"

"No....you can't have...." James drifted off in a daze.

"Yes. James, come to the bedroom, I'm gonna prove it to you."

James' face started to flush as he realized what Tim was saying. He stood up with Tim and walked to the bedroom. When they opened the door, James' wife was laying on the bed with cum dripping out of her pussy and forming a spot on the sheets, and some more cum beginning to pool between her tits. 7 and 8 were just standing up from the bed.

"Hey lover," she said when they entered the room, and James knew she was talking to Tim.

"Katy, I have a little surprise for you and James," said Tim as he made his way over to the computer and turned on the external speakers.

"You gonna make him watch the video we made tonight?" asked Katy mischievously.

"No, this one's from a while back. Call it a wedding present."

Katy bolted into an upright position when she realized what he meant.

"Tim, no please—" protested Katy.

"—It's too late, I've already told him. Besides, you want this. Trust me."

Katy looked at her husband's face and had no idea what he was thinking. She saw shame, pain, fear—where was the delight that had been mixed in there 10 minutes ago?

"Tim, you—you were filming?" asked Katy, incredulous.

"Oh, Katy, you have no idea. You got married at my event house! I have cameras all over the place!"

"No!" she squealed, with genuine worry.

"Oh yes," Tim assured her, and typed in a URL address in the web browser. "Here you go, James," he said, offering him a chair from the corner of the room, which James sat in absent-mindedly, his gaze riveted to the screen. The look on his face was one of naked bewilderment. He had an erection, but was not stroking it. Tim started to disrobe and smiled at Katy, who had a look of pure horror on her face. "All fours, facing the computer screen," he commanded her, and she did as she was told.

The title of the video was "Katy fucks the caterer (at her own wedding!)". It was date-stamped 10/12/09, the day before their wedding. It opened on an empty event room with only Tim and Katy standing near a buffet table. There was audio.

"Well, I don't know!" video Katy was saying sheepishly.

"Well, wouldn't you like to?" asked video Tim. They were flirting. In the bedroom, Katy groaned a little as Tim entered her cum-soaked vagina from behind.

"Maybe," said video Katy, with a smile on her face.

"You see," said Tim in the bedroom, as he fucked Katy, "we had been flirting since the first time you left us alone together, weeks before this. But the day before your wedding was when it got interesting." Then he pounded Katy hard a few times, to make her moan louder.

"Ungh. Ah. James. Please oohAH! James, turn off the TAPE!"

James looked at his wife taking it doggy-style from Tim, his eyes getting moist. "Tell me it isn't true," he choked. Katy hung her head down so that her husband wouldn't see her scrunch up her face to stop herself from cumming.

"See?" said Tim to Katy. "I told you you wanted this."

James turned back to the screen, where he was astonished to see his soon-to-be wife simply take off her little black sundress and giggle. "That day," thought Tim aloud. "I wonder if she put that on—"

"For Tim," his wife finished his sentence between her punctuated moans.

"Your turn!" giggled video Katy, at which point video Tim removed his shirt, unbuttoned his jeans, and took them off, his thick cock swinging in the air.

"Good god!" said video Katy, obviously impressed, as she moved close to video Tim and began stroking his cock.

"WHY?!" cried James aloud in the bedroom

"Oh FUCK!" yelled real-world Katy as Tim buried his cock in her up to the hilt

"I've gotta have this inside of me," said video Katy, still stroking.

"Okay!" said video Tim, and made a motion to lift her leg.

"No!" She stopped him. "Not now! James will be here soon!"

"Well, let me just," video Tim fumbled, and started rubbing his index finger on Katy's clitoris. They were still standing up.

"Mmmmmm." Video Katy let her head fall back, but she was still jacking Tim while he fingered her.

Video Tim chuckled. "What would you do if he walked in on us right now?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm cumming," said video Katy, and put her right hand on video Tim's shoulder while she closed her eyes and shook for a few moments. "God!" she exclaimed. "That was hot! Here, cum in my mouth," video Katy said matter-of-factly as she got on her knees and started sucking video Tim's cock.

"Oh, shit, that might be his car," said video Tim.

Video Katy took his cock out of her mouth and said, "then you'd better hurry up and finish!" and started slurping wildly.

"Oh, damn bitch, oh!" exclaimed video Tim, as he shot his load down about-to-be-married video Katy's throat.

In the bedroom, wet-eyes James turned around to ask Katy "why?" again just in time to see stranger #8 slip under her naked body and guide his erection toward her pussy while Tim appeared to already be buried in her asshole. The look on Katy's face had turned dark as she had been watching her husband stare at the computer screen.

"James, baby," Katy growled, "This is going to be my first double penetr—AH!" she shouted as she sat down on 8's cock quickly. "RRRRRAGGGHHHH!!!" she screamed as the two cocks fought to make space at the same time in her still tiny holes. She laid down on top of 8 and starting making out with him as Tim laid his torso on her back. Katy was now the meat in a skin sandwich, her tits pressed hard against the stranger underneath her whose cock was buried in her pussy, her legs spilling out over the sides. She looked her husband in the eyes and flashed him an evil smile that twisted into an 'O' face as Tim and #8 slid their cocks as far as they would go inside James' wife. "AWWWMMMMMMMMM", she screamed on the second double thrust, which was actually a triple thrust, now that 7's cock was in her mouth. James watched his wife getting face-fucked during her first ever DP, and started stroking himself again as he turned back towards the computer monitor. He could hear Katy's cock-muffled screams while he watched this play out.

The video now was of the Justice of the Peace marrying Katy and James at their ceremony. Katy is wearing a modern, tight-fitting, low-cut wedding dress. Then, a jump-cut of Katy and James sitting at their dinner table. Katy leans over to whisper something in her new husband's ear, and then stands up and heads toward the bathroom. Cut to Katy, in her wedding dress, walking down a flight of stairs near the bathroom. Cut to Katy walking into a room full of—wine bottles. The wine cellar at the event house. Where Tim is standing there, waiting for her.

James turned back toward his wife getting triple-fucked and looked at Tim, still stroking himself. "But, she was gone for, like 45 minutes! I thought she was sick!"

"Guess again, hubby," grunted Tim, and Katy gave another muffled scream on 7's cock.

"Oh god, Aw! Aw! Aw!" said 7 as he came in Katy's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and let the rest drip from the corners of her mouth as she continued to shout in painful pleasure at each double-thrust.

Video Katy walked up to video Tim. "You know, it's soundproofed down here," he said to her as she raised the hem of her tight wedding dress to her waist, exposing her bush.

"Good," she smiled, as she helped Tim get his shirt off.

"Why don't you take that thing the rest of the way off?" asked video Tim.

"No, I want to keep it on while you fuck me," said video Katy devilishly.

"No!" cried James, in the bedroom.

"YEAH!" shouted Katy, in the bedroom, as she felt two cocks thrust into her at once and watched her husband start to tear up.

Video Tim pulled the top of video Katy's braless, strapless wedding dress down, exposing her tits. He began sucking on her left nipple as she unbuttoned his pants.

Real-world Katy was screaming as cum dripped out of her mouth and two cocks drilled her relentlessly.

James was crying now, but his wife had her eyes closed and couldn't hear anything above the pounding of her own heart in her ears.

Video Tim lifted video Katy's right leg as she guided the tip of his cock into her vagina. "Oh god!" she exclaimed as he first pushed in, and then, "Shit!" when their pubic bones met. Video Tim got video Katy to wrap her legs around his waist while he was inside of her, then he grabbed each of her ankles and pushed them towards the wall. Video Katy slid her back down the wall just enough to drive Tim's cock as deep as it could go, Tim pulled out slowly and then did a hard thurst, which made Katy cum instantly. "AH! Fuck!" she yelled, arching her back against the wall and biting her lower lip.

James turned again to look at his wife in the bedroom. He was sobbing, she was in a state of bliss. Tim and #8 were going at her full-speed now. James reached into his boxers and resumed stroking his own erection before turning back to the computer screen. Tim whispered something into Katy's ear.

On the video, Tim had hooked video Katy's knees over his shoulder and was fucking her rhythmically. "Oh Christ," she said as her face went through several expressions per second, "I've never felt anything like it!" Video Tim stuck his thumb in her mouth, which she sucked. He put his head on her shoulder and started pounding her hard. On the video, you could hear his balls slapping her ass. James was still stroking, still crying, when he heard real-world Katy's voice behind him:

"James baby, you were the best I'd ever had until Tim showed me what was possible!" Katy yelled at him in between the shouts being fucked out of her. "On our wedding night, I was fantasizing about his cock while you fucked me!"

"NO!" screamed Tim, his face still riveted to the screen. Video Katy, married for all of 30 minutes, was having the best fuck of her life with someone other than her husband. She was wearing her bridal headdress, and her wedding gown was scrunched around her tummy as a turn-on for her brand-new lover. Her new husband was upstairs, stalling the guests while he waited for his new wife to return from the bathroom.

'YES!" screamed real-world Katy, "HE CAME IN MY PUSSY TWICE!"

"You mean, when we made love on our wedding night—"

"YOU FUCKED HIS CUM RIGHT OUT OF ME!!" she taunted.

James, still sobbing and stroking, stood up from his chair and turned to face his real-world wife. Tim had his eyes closed and was pounding her asshole with abandon. He was clearly going to cum soon. "How could you do this to me?!" yelled James, tears streaming down his face as he jacked himself off towards Katy's face.

"I CAME 5 TIMES! I HAD TO HAVE IT! AHHHH!" screamed Katy as she built towards her fantasy orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum soon!" said #8, bottom bread-slice of the Katy sandwich.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" said video Tim, throwing his head back and burying himself deep into video Katy's vagina, his ass-cheeks squeezing together.

"OH FUCK OH SHIT CUM INSIDE OF MEEEEEEEE!" said newlywed video Katy, having a kind of orgasm she didn't know existed.

"PLEASE NOOO!" sobbed James violently, cumming onto his wife's face as Tim, grunting, came in her asshole and #8, grunting, came in her pussy.

"OHHHH YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" screamed real-world Katy as she had the orgasm of her life and promptly passed out on top of #8, cum oozing out of her ass, pussy, and mouth.

James collapsed to the floor in heap. Tim and #8 slid out of KO'd Katy and rolled her onto the bed, face down. They got dressed and Tim crawled onto the bed to give his passed-out, smiling girlfriend a kiss on the cheek before leaving her there filled with cum, her husband still sobbing on the floor. Tim locked the front door as he left.

On the computer screen, video Tim was laying on the floor while video Katy rode him. She was no longer wearing her wedding gown. The camera was aimed at her naked back; you could see Tim's cum-covered erection sliding in and out of her as she bounced on it.

The "time remaining" box in the video window read "22:38".

"Oh god, I'm cumming again," said video Katy.

NEXT: Part 6: Katy pulls out all the stops!