Kauai 3some and 4some Ch. 02

Story Info
Karl and Sue meet Angie in person.
8k words
4.45
22.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---Eggs and Sausage---

Sue was up early the next morning, going back through the night before. She was sober now, but the excitement was still in her. She was already wet, and felt a bit giddy knowing that Brad would be over for breakfast. How would everyone handle what had happened? Would they just pick up where they had left off and begin another sex session? The questions filled her mind, and she wasn't sure of what answers she was looking for.

Karl surprise her by coming up behind her and giving her a big hug from behind. She could already feel his hardness, and decided to play along by grinding her ass into his erection. She then turned around and planted a big, wet kiss on him.

"Someone's 'up' this morning" she said.

"Yep, just wondering if I dreamt all that last night or if it was real" He replied.

"Oh, it was real alright"

"Yeah, real hot! You ok this morning?" Karl queried.

"Yeah, a little strange, but I'm good...Wet already!"

Karl opened her robe and found her naked underneath. He slid his finger along her slit and felt its wetness...very hot he thought. Sue usually wasn't naked under her robe; maybe it was a subconscious desire that she be naked for 'her men' this morning.

Mmmm" Karl moaned "I like it wet!"

"I know you do"

"You know, I thought about something as I was drifting off to sleep last night"

"What was that?"

Karl moved in and kissed her deeply..."You never sucked on that big cock last night...you only let it fuck you" He whispered in a low, sultry voice.

"So what are you saying?" Sue asked "You want to see that? You want to see me stuff that big dick in my mouth and see how far I can take it?" She was playing his game now, with telling effects.

"Yes." was all he could say as Sue sat on a breakfast table chair and began devouring Karl's cock. She looked up at him "You want to see this?" She said, and then deep throated him down to his balls.

"Fuck, yes!" was all he could say.

Then, as fast as she had begun, she stopped, got up, kissed Karl, and said "OK". She then returned to preparing breakfast, leaving Karl to stroke his dick "none of that" she said "save that for the show". Karl stopped and went out onto the lanai with his tea. Damn, he thought, she's a nasty thing! What he didn't know was that she was in the kitchen, squeezing and pinching her nipples, ready to explode. It looked like today WAS going to be a continuation of the previous night after all!

Brad knocked on the front door, then let himself in, and headed to the kitchen. He wasn't sure what to expect...a red faced couple with remorse? A mad husband wanting to 'talk' about things? A humiliated wife crying in the bedroom? What he did find was a normal scene, with Karl on the lanai reading the paper, and Sue at the stove, cooking what smelled like a wonderful breakfast.

"Good morning?" He said cautiously

"Good morning!" Sue responded. A little sheepishly, but with enthusiasm. She turned and gave him a big hug, and immediately felt his largeness. "Here's your coffee. Karl's out on the lanai, why don't you join him and I'll call you both in for breakfast".

So far so good Brad thought...Now, let's see how Karl's taking all this. "Morning!" Brad said as he stepped out onto the lanai.

"Morning to you!" Karl responded as Brad sat down. Karl figured he could avoid a conversation about last night, or talk about it and see where Brad's head was. Karl knew where he and Sue were!

"Some night huh?" Karl asked.

"Yeah...kind of...weird huh?"

"Well, I didn't hear anything bad from the wife, and I certainly enjoyed it!" Karl replied.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I REALLY enjoyed it...I mean REALLY...it's just...well...where are we with all this?"

"Oh, you mean was it a onetime thing or will it be an ongoing thing?"

"Yeah...just want to know where we all stand...I really like you guys as friends, and I'm sure Angie will too. So if this is going to hurt that, then I'm good with not going any further" Brad was a good guy, Karl could see that.

"Well, where do YOU want it to go...we're all adults here...go ahead and tell me"

"Well, I'm ok either way. I mean, would I like to do what we did last night again? Hell yeah...Sue was..."

"Yeah, I know...fucking awesome. She even surprised me a couple of times!" Karl commented "What about Angie?"

"Well, the funny thing is that before we came out here, we had a similar fantasy, only our fantasy was with another couple, not a threesome, and we discussed what would happen if the opportunity ever came up. When I told her I had met you guys, she was the one that suggested that I 'feel you out' about it. I asked her last night before I came over what she wanted me to do if what happened came up, and she said 'go for it' and lay the groundwork. I called her when I got back to the condo and eased into the events of the night, and before I knew it, she had her dildo up her pussy, screaming in an orgasm!"

"Wow, sounds like it all worked out!" Karl said, happy that things did work out the way they had.

"Yeah, now she's got a whole other reason to meet you guys!"

Sue was going to call the guys into breakfast, but decided to serve them on the lanai, so she brought their breakfast out to them. She was so worked up that she decided to leave her robe untied so the boys could admire her serving them.

"Breakfast is served" she said, stepping in front of the men.

"Damn baby, I don't know what I wanna eat first, the food or you!" Karl exclaimed.

His statement had played right into her plans "Well honey, why don't you boys eat your eggs and sausage, and I'll just eat sausage? She handed the men their plates and then said "You know Brad, Karl reminded me this morning that I forgot to do something last night."

"What was that?" asked Brad as he took a sip of orange juice.

"I forgot to suck your cock!" she said as she knelt before him, giving Karl a sexy 'I'll show you sucking' look.

Brad almost choked on his juice at her statement and looked over at Karl.

"Don't fight it man...she sucks a mean cock and I want to see how much of that monster of yours she can take"

Brad and Karl watched as she began to play with it, flopping it from side to side, listening to the "thwack" as it hit Brad's thighs each time. It was semi-hard, and Karl didn't know how she was gonna do it...but she did. She began by licking it up and down, then running her lips along its length. Karl knew how that felt, and knew Brad was in heaven. She then gave Karl a 'watch this' look, and began taking Brad into her mouth...first the head, then another inch, and another inch, until she was down to his balls.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkk!" is all Brad could get out.

Then, she came up off of his cock and, grabbing the lower half with her right hand, began stroking him up and down while moving her mouth up and down the upper half. Karl couldn't believe what he was seeing, and immediately began jacking his now hard cock. Brad was moaning steadily now, and was quickly reaching the point of no return.

"She doesn't swallow" Karl warned him "So let her know when you're coming"

"Y e a h..." was Brad's reply.

Sue kept up the rhythm, and began staring into Karl's eyes with a lust he had never seen...it was like she was possessed. Brad began fucking her mouth now, as he became more and more lost in the moment.

"Coming!" was all he could say.

Sue brought her mouth off his cock, and brought his shaft to rest between her large breasts, which she had lubricated with cooking oil before coming outside. She pushed her tits together around Brads cock, moving them up and down, and fucking it with her tits. The first shot hit her squarely under her chin, and it dripped back down onto his cock. The rest of his load oozed out, flowing all over and between those wonderful tits.

Karl had been jacking off this whole time, and Sue had every intention of getting him off too, but it was already too late. He shot his load all over his chest and stomach as he watched another unbelievable performance by his little sex pot.

She had come prepared, and cleaned herself and the men up with moist wash clothes.

"Can I get you boys anything else?" She asked with a grin.

"No baby, I think we're fine...Brad?"

"Oh yeah" He replied "Just fine!"

The men settled down to finish their breakfast, and everyone was satisfied.

------Video Poke Her-------

Karl and Brad were playing golf that day, with Sue riding along. It was a beautiful day and the course was in great condition. Sue took turns riding in each man's cart and played with them discretely throughout the day. Just enough to keep them turned on, but not so much as to cause a public display.

They broke for lunch and while they were eating, Brad brought up Angie.

"You know, I've been telling Angie everything we've done, and she's so turned on she can't stand it. She gets off every time we talk about it, and I was wondering if there might be a way to include her in the fun even though she's not here until tomorrow. It might make it easier for her to 'jump right in' once she gets here if she meets you guys now"

"Well" Karl said "We could call her and let her listen, and I could explain what's going on. Or, I think the computer in the condo has a web cam on it. We could fire that up and share video as well. Does your computer have a web cam?"

"Yeah it does...That's a great idea! She's wanted to see the action, and especially wants to see these tits I keep telling her about!" Brad said, looking at Sue, then those tits.

"Great, let's set it up tonight...you up for it baby?" Karl asked Sue.

"I think so" She replied. Up to this point, she had been servicing just the two men. Now, there was another person to think about...another woman. Odd she thought that Karl doesn't mind me fucking or sucking another man, but she thought it strange that she'd have a little jealous twinge thinking about another woman. How would she react if, not if, when, Angie began sucking Karl's cock in front of her? How would she feel when she saw Karl's dick disappear between another woman's legs? She hadn't thought of that yet, and now that she was, many feelings began stirring in her. The original ping of jealousy was quickly replaced by curiosity. She was getting turned on by the thoughts that now ran through her mind...the options that opened up with another woman in the mix...yes, she thought, let's see what happens tonight! This entire thought process took less than three seconds to run through, and she quickly changed her reply to "Yeah, let's do it!"

They went back to their condos to rest before the evening's events, and planned to get back together for dinner at about 7:00. Both Karl and Sue were so horny, but both agreed to save themselves for that night.

"You sure you're OK with this?" Karl asked

"Yeah, I'm very sure...and turned on" She replied "I didn't think I would be, but the more I think about it, the more turned on I get" Karl ran his finger along her slit, which was very wet and sticky "Stop" she said "I want to stay really turned on".

"Ok. So, I wonder how she's gonna feel when she see's your tits, and the way you suck his cock? she's gonna love your tits...bet she starts talking dirty to you...you up for that?" He inquired.

"Not sure...never really thought of it before and not really into the girl on girl stuff. But, we'll see how the night goes."

They both drifted off into naps, each with new fantasies developing in their sleep.

Sue was fixing a nice crab salad when Karl came out from waking up. Brad was already there, relaxing on the lanai with a drink.

"Hey baby" Karl said, giving her a hug from behind "How long has Brad been here?"

"Oh, about 30 minutes"

"So, is he as horny as we are?" He asked.

"He should be" she replied with a sly smile on her face "I've been stroking him every five minutes, getting him hard, then leaving him alone. He's about ready to explode!"

"You nasty thing you!" Karl said, excited himself now, grabbing her tits

"Nope...none for you! You're gonna eat dinner with that vision in your head" She teased.

"You tease!!" He exclaimed, smiling "I'll get you back"

Dinner went well, and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife...three horny people just waiting to put on a show for Angie. Sue cleared the table and poured the men after dinner drinks, then joined them in the living room with a Port.

Karl and Brad began setting up the 'stage' for the show. Karl fired up the wireless web cam, which allowed him to take it anywhere without having to worry about wires getting in the way, and Brad began arranging the furniture to fit the viewing angle of the web cam so everyone would fit in the picture.

Eight o'clock rolled around. Brad had already entered the web address for the web cam on Angie's end, and the three of them sat nervously waiting for Angie to appear on the monitor. The screen flickered for a moment, and then she appeared. She was blonde like Sue, and body wise, was about the same as well with the exception of her breasts, which were about two thirds of Sue's size. She had a pretty face, with pouty, full lips, and was dressed in jeans and a strapped top.

"Hello?" Angie said.

"Hello!" The three replied

"Can you see us Honey?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, I can see you all! Karl and Sue, it's nice to finally meet you in person...a little weird though huh?"

"Yeah" They replied in unison.

"Well" Angie continued "Brad's told me quite a bit about you both...all good of course! And also of the exciting times you've all been having!" Angie wasn't sure how to move into the conversation.

"Yeah" Karl said "We've enjoyed his company and are looking forward to meeting you in person. Beyond the 'other stuff', Brad is a really good guy and we're glad we met him."

Sue had stayed quiet, not knowing how Brad's wife was going to take actually seeing the woman who had been fucking and sucking him off.

"Sue, you're quite pretty!" Angie observed.

"So are you Angie!" Sue replied, wanting to break the ice "I love your top"

"Thanks"

Karl decided to begin the nights activities "Well, I thought that what we would do is just sit and chat for a while with our drinks, and then see where everything goes...sound good?"

"Sounds good" everyone replied.

They all began to relax after they realized that they didn't need to just jump right into anything, and began to get to know each other better from a 'friend' perspective. It just felt better that way, making friends first. It was as if Angie was right there with them; she and Sue got into discussions about work, shopping, 'women' stuff, and Karl and Brad began discussing the golf game that day and other 'men' topics. The drinks were beginning to have their effects though, and Karl could hear the conversation between the girls shifting to the events of the past two days.

"...said you took it all" Karl and Brad both heard out of the girl's conversation.

"Yeah" Sue replied "Don't know how!"

"I'd like to see that..." Angie stated in a matter of fact and sultry voice. The whole environment changed with that statement, and Karl, Sue, and Brad realized that this was the queue to move into the next stage of the night.

"Are you sure?" Sue asked, as a courtesy to Angie.

"Yeah, I'm sure" replied Angie with nervousness in her voice.

With that out of the way, Sue stood up and took Brad's hand, pulling him off the couch. The two stood facing each other, and Sue began by taking off his shirt, then unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear in anticipation of the evening's events, so Sue just began lightly stroking his half hard cock.

Karl had gotten up, retrieved the web cam, and was now making sure that only Sue and Brad were framed in the picture.

Brad pulled Sue's shirt up and off of her, which exposed her naked breasts...she was prepared for the evening as well by not wearing a bra.

"Nice" Was Angie's response "Very nice Sue!" as Karl moved so he could give Angie an angled view of Sue's tits.

"Thanks" replied Sue...a bit embarrassed at the compliment.

Brad then removed Sue's shorts, so they were both completely naked facing each other. Karl had put the camera on the table and was now disrobing himself. Sue and Brad looked into the camera at Angie. She took the queue and began to undress herself. She had nice tits, smaller than Sue's, but firm none the less, and a nice figure. She sat down on the couch, waiting for the scene on the other end to unfold.

"Nice back at ya Angie!" Sue said, admiring another woman's body. "Karl will like you...won't you hun?"

"Yes, nice Angie!" Karl added stroking his cock to life.

"Thank you both" Angie replied, now laying back somewhat on the couch, with one leg hanging off the couch and one leg bent at the knees with her foot on the cushion, affording her a position from which she could watch and play at the same time.

"Sue?" Angie asked.

"Yes Angie?"

Angie now had her right hand kneading her right breast, and her left hand stroking her shaved pussy..."Will you please suck my husband's cock for me?"

"Yes" Sue replied as she sunk to her knees, bringing her face to the level of Brad's cock, which was semi-hard, but still hung over his balls and pointing to the floor. Karl grabbed the camera and moved in close. Sue looked into the camera at Angie, and then began licking the underside of Brad's cock up and down the shaft, smiling as she did.

Angie was frigging her pussy furiously now "Please, please suck his cock!" she moaned as she looked on in amazement that she would be so fucking turned on by watching another woman please her man. Sue then moved her mouth to the head, opened wide, and began taking Brad into her mouth. "Yes, yes...fuck yes!" continued Angie "Karl, what are you doing?" She asked. She couldn't see Karl since he was so close to Sue's face with the camera.

"I'm jacking off my cock watching you masturbate and my wife suck your husband's huge cock..." Karl said so she could hear him.

Sue now had half of Brad's dick in her mouth and was beginning to jack the other half of his shaft with her right hand. Then, she'd pull off and run her lips up and down the underside while looking right into Angie's eyes.

"Oh fuck yes!" yelled Angie "Suck that cock you fucking whore!" She was close, and so were Karl and Brad. Sue couldn't believe it, but she was building up an orgasm from what was going on, and Angie's dirty talk was taking her to the edge "Yeah, yeah, suck my husband's big dick...let him cum all over those tits...when I get there, I wanna suck on those beautiful tits!". Angie was ready, and now started to moan loudly "Mmmmm baby, I'm coming, I'm coming while she sucks your cock...baby cum with me....baby cum with me...Karl let me see you cum all over your wife...jack off on your wife!"

Karl pulled the camera back just a little and stepped off to the side so he could just fit his cock and fist into the picture.

"Nice cock!" Angie moaned "I can't wait to suck it off and let it cum all over me!"

"Baby, she's sucking my dick and I'm gettin ready to unload on those tits!" Brad yelled.

With that, he pulled out of Sue's mouth and began jacking off with Karl. They both erupted at the same time and sent torrents of hot sticky cum flying onto Sue's waiting tits whose nipples she was now pinching as hard as she could.

"Fuuuuucccckkk!" Both men said at the same time. It was like a slow motion porn flick; they just kept coming and coming. White cum now dripped off of Sue's tits and on to her legs below, then off onto the floor.

"Aaaaahhhhhhuuuuugggggg!" Angie screamed "Cum with me Sue...cum with me you fucking slut!!!"

"Ohhhh yaaaaahhhh" Sue replied as she came "Ohhhh fuck Angie, I can't wwwaaaaiiiittt to see you!!! I wanna suck on your tits toooooo!!!" Sue couldn't believe she was saying what she was saying, but deep down she knew she wanted to do it, so she just decided to go with her feelings. Both women were now in the deep throws of orgasms; Angie lifting her ass off the couch as she continued rubbing her pussy furiously, and Sue, finally reaching down to her pussy with cum covered hands and fingering her wet slit and clit.