Kay and Brad Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynn shows Kay a video, and gets her fantasy for the day.
4k words
4.27
26.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

Chapter 2: Sisterly Love

Kay awoke the next morning after being satisfied by the fucking she got the previous night from her boyfriend Brad, and knew that she was going to receive even more that night when she would meet him at his house. So she threw the covers onto the floor to exposed her fully nude body and began tweaking her nipples with both hands before her right hand moved toward her pussy and began slowly massaging her already wetting lips until she slipped one, then two, and finally three fingers and began fucking herself while her thumb played with her clit as Kay started towards an explosive climax.

As she lay there, Kay began planning her day: nude sunbathing in the yard courtesy of the high privacy fence so nobody could see in, shower, and then go see Brad so they could continue their fun. This sent her over the edge of her orgasm, after which she was taken out of her post-orgasmic bliss by a loud clapping and Kay opened her eyes to find her twin sister Lynn standing there in her short blue robe smiling and enjoying the show. Kay suddenly grabbed a pillow and placed it over her front as the still smiling Lynn sat on the bed a few feet away.

"Wonderful show, Kay; Mind doing a repeat performance?" she said, smiling in what looked like lust toward her, which Kay figured was her imagination but didn't dull her anger at being spied upon.

"No way in hell! Now get the fuck out of my room!" Kay yelled, as she then grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around her body, now planning to skip the sunbathing and just take a shower and go see Brad. She wanted to find him soon and continue their fun from the previous night as a quickie, which she knew both of them would appreciate. She thought about this in the shower as she brought herself to another orgasm, and walked back to her room with a towel around her, where she found Lynn still sitting on her bed. She ignored her and opened her underwear drawer, only to find it empty, and when she found her other drawers and closet were the same, she turned on her sister with anger and suspicion.

"Where the hell did all my clothes go?"

"Wonderful way to greet your twin sister this morning. Yes, I took all your clothes and hid them where only I can find them."

"Why?"

"Because I saw something last night that made me realize there's something that I've wanted to ask you for a while. And I want to show it to you and make an offer, which if you accept, you'll get your clothes back; if you don't you'll be a nudist until mom and dad get home and be in trouble for being naked all day."

Kay stood waiting in a silent stare with Lynn as she looked her up and down, then took a video she was holding and inserted into Kay's player and when she hit play the screen came alive with the hot fuck session that Kay and Brad had, taken from the landing at the top of the stairs. Kay just stood still and watched the entire hot scene as her juices started running down her legs and she really wanted to masturbate to another orgasm, but not in front of Lynn. She couldn't tear her eyes away as she watched Brad's cock thrusting into her pussy in the living room, and then in the kitchen he oiled and fucked her ass, and then finally the lights of their parents' car and the two of them running to clean up as the tape went blank.

Lynn smiled as she sat on the bed and Kay looked at her with daggers and arms crossed.

"What the fuck do you want from me, Kay?"

"Well, after I watched that hot scene a few times, I realized there was something I wanted to explore even further." Kay still stood silent, apprehension creeping into her.

"And what would that be?"

"I realized I actually wanted to fuck you."

"You're not serious?" Kay gasped in surprise, her apprehension coming true. "Look, Lynn, last night wasn't meant for you, and what you're proposing can't happen, so forget about it."

"Oh I'm quite serious. Missionary, 69, toys, and any other combination we can think of. And before you fully reject my proposal, know that no one will ever know about it, and it's just one time and never again. And by the look in your eyes, I can tell you're really horny and your voice betrays you and we both know that you're curious. Face it, I'm right and we can have a lot of fun."

Kay stared at her and wanted to deny it, but she couldn't and knew that she wanted her, especially since she was very horny and probably wouldn't have a chance to get to Brad. "Fine Lynn, just this one time, and nobody can ever know."

Lynn smiled and rose from the bed, leaving the robe behind and went to Kay and pulled her towel to the floor as they assessed their almost identical nude bodies. Their toned, stacked bodies showed their athletic lifestyles, with Lynn's smaller 34D breasts and fully shaved body allowed her to compete more as a swimmer, while Kay's 36DDs bounced down the basketball court and softball field, while she sported red landing strip above her pussy. But now, Lynn had stepped up and pressed her body into Kay's as their breasts crushed together, and then grabbed her hands and put them on her ass as Lynn grabbed onto Kay's. She then leaned in and planted a small kiss on her red lips, then another and another until they were deeply lip locked and tongue wrestling while squeezing and feeling each other's round ass.

Kay was still feeling a bit apprehensive and confused about the sexual feelings she was having for her twin sister, and was shaking now that they were in such a deep embrace, as Lynn realized that Lynn was correct that she wanted her, even though she had never had any interest in women. But here she was, French kissing her sister as their hands grabbed and felt the other's ass while Lynn slowly guided the two of them onto the bed and they began to fully feel each other's bodies, stoking their erotic fires.

Lynn was so turned on at this point of having her sister in her arms that she just wanted to dive directly into her pussy, especially after wanting her for years, but knew that she had to pace herself and build Kay to the point that she wouldn't think about turning back. So she led her over to the bed and laid her sister on it and began the journey down Kay's body, laying her on her back as she began licking and nibbling her earlobes, neck, and collarbone, and then arriving at her breasts with nipples that could cut glass, and took her time with licking every inch of the luscious mounds, then nipping them with her teeth that brought a squeal of painful pleasure while Kay's hands were on her head, holding her to them. From there she took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and squeeze and twisted as Lynn kept moving southward, swiping her belly button with her tongue, then released her breasts and grabbed onto her hips as she finally arrived at the center of her sister's sexual desire. The smell was a sweet honey smell, and that first swipe with her tongue made her think it was what the gods would consider pure ambrosia that she dove fully into, inserting her tongue as far in as she could reach and covered lips with lips, inhaling as much as she could.

After minutes and Kay calling her name in need, Lynn inserted two then three fingers and curled them until she found the spongy button and placed her lips around Kay's clit, sucking it while squeezing with her fingers until her sister grabbed her head and held it to her pussy as she screamed, "I'm coming" and shot squirt after squirt in her mouth and on her lips and face until she finally collapsed in exhaustion. Lynn stayed down there, collecting as much as she could but not swallowing, then moved up and locked lips with her sister and they shared her juices back and forth until Kay fell asleep in exhaustion and Lynn right beside her.

Kay woke a half hour later, wondering what the smell was that she was inhaling, and as she opened her eyes and saw the nude form of her twin sister asleep on the bed next to her, her memory of her first lesbian experience with her sister of all people came flooding back. And while she never thought about sex with women, she had to admit that it was a wonderful experience, and one that she was open to exploring with Brad in the future. But now she knew it was time for her to repay her sister for opening her eyes, and she moved slowly to kneel on all fours above her sister's prone form and began the way it was done to her with nibbling on her earlobe, then licking down her neck and collarbone, and as Lynn began to stir Kay then focused on her breathtakingly beautiful breasts.

She began licking and biting her nipple of one mound, moving her tongue in outward circles until she had bathed the entire thing, and then moved to the other and repeated the process, and when she was finished grabbed both nipples and tugged and pinched as she looked up into her sister's lust filled eyes and smile. Both knew that talking was not something to be done right now, and she continued moving downward and repeating the tongue swipe in her belly button, and releasing her breasts and grabbing her hips, taking a moment to stare at the clean shaven mound. She pushed her legs far apart so that the lips spread with them and went in with a deep lick that brought a groan of appreciation, and she then straightened her tongue and speared it as deep as she could and began wiggling it around like a fish pulled out of water.

Lynn couldn't believe that her sister had never eaten pussy before, because she was so good and Lynn had been so long without sex, Kay was bringing her close to an orgasm fast, and once she copied Lynn's technique and latched onto her clit with her lips and then began finger fucking her, Lynn's hands grabbed her head and filled Kay's waiting mouth with load after load of juice until she collapsed in exhaustion. Kay also repeated the process and didn't swallow and came up and laid on top as they shared it together until Kay slid off onto her side as they lay with the front of their nude bodies fully touched and their legs intertwined and they continued to run their hands along each other's nude bodies and kissed while they talked about what they never thought would happen.

"Oh Lynn, you were right, that was something I definitely wanted. And you were wonderful."

"See, I told you it would be, and you were wonderful as well. And are you sure you've never been with a woman before, because you ate my pussy like a pro."

"Never. I enjoyed what you did to me, and just returned the favor, which you seemed to enjoy."

"Oh, I did. However, all of that now begs the question..." Lynn left off, which Kay finished.

"Okay fine, I know I said it would be only this one time, but..."

"But you want more don't you? You want to be both a cock and a pussy hound?"

"Yes, I actually do. And I can think of nobody better to be a pussy hound with."

"Well, love, that's good, because we've only fucked in one room of the house, and there are plenty more."

"Ooh, that sounds scrumptious. Where are we off to next?"

And so, the two sisters and now lovers walked across the hall to Lynn's room, where Kay's clothes were piled on top of the bed and they pushed them onto the floor. As Kay climbed onto the bed, Lynn brought a box from under her bed, which she opened to show it as being her collection of sex toys, and turning to show Kay found her nude body already stretched out and open, waiting for her. Lynn then placed Kay's hands to the headboard and handcuffed her, moved down her body licking every inch, reaching for and attaching the nipple clamps, then upon reaching her pussy she teased Kay with her favorite purple vibrator and then shoved it in as Kay's hips shot up while Lynn pumped it in and out with one hand while pulling on the chain attaching the clamps to torture her nipples until Kay screamed in a great orgasm.

Lynn then removed the handcuffs, vibrator, and clamps, grabbed her 10" double headed dildo, and inserted one end into Kay and slowly sunk her pussy onto the other end until their pussies ground together. They then rode each other towards a mind blowing dual orgasm.

"That's it, Lynn, fuck me with this cock. Oh this feels so good!" Kay yelled as her mouth attached to one of Lynn's nipples and sucked and bit it.

"Oh, yes, Kay, bite my nipples. Fuck this is so good! Yes, here we go are you ready?" she yelled as Kay bit down and brought Lynn over the edge along with herself as they crashed in pleasure and onto each other on the bed and fell asleep. Lynn woke an hour later to the feeling of Kay eating her pussy, and when she opened her eyes her twin sister smiled at her with loving eyes.

"I guess you found breakfast in bed, huh? Oh, right fucking there" she moaned through an orgasm. "And what else would you desire, my pussy licking sister?"

"Just this," and Kay stood up to show she was wearing one of Lynn's double dildo strap-ons, which made Lynn smile. "I want to fuck the shit out of you and treat you like the little slut you are."

Lynn happily acceded and got on all fours, then felt the 7" fake cock inserted into her pussy while the already greased 6" inch fake cock invaded her ass at the same time as Kay pushed until they were both full inside her sister and she began fucking her while feeling the smaller one in her pussy and the butt plug in her own ass heightening her own pleasure as Lynn began screaming and cursing through two orgasms as Kay achieved her own and pulled out of her sister. She removed them from herself, including the plug, and curled up behind Lynn and began kissing her neck, getting her going for the next round.

Lynn knew she needed a break, but with Kay being so amorous and sexualized right up against her she knew it wasn't going to happen.

"Come on baby, lay off will you. I need to recharge the batteries before we go any further."

"I can't help it. You're so sexy, and you've turned me into a sexually charged incestuous lesbian who is hot for my own twin sister."

"So is this my punishment for just wanting one time only? To be fucked to death by my own sexual creation?"

"You got that right. But if you need a break, why don't we go catch some rays and a shower, then continue afterward...or before if you're up to it."

"Sounds like a good idea. Especially that last part." And so the pair walked naked onto the deck and into the sweltering heat that instantly made their bodies drip with sweat, where they each spent a very long time licking, oiling, and teasing each other's nude bodies, then laid themselves inches away from each other and set out to fully eliminate the tan lines from their naked, perfect eighteen year old bodies. And as they lay there, they began to masturbate and then began to move their hands down their bodies, feeling the other's naked, sweating breasts with hard nipples that they pinched and twisted to bring moans of pleasure.

They then continued the journey downward until reaching their wet lips and beginning with one finger and adding more, they were soon finger fucking each other as they leaned over and kissed before Kay threw herself onto Lynn and they began eating each other in a 69 as Kay screamed her orgasm into Lynn's pussy, triggering Lynn's orgasm into Kay's pussy and another into hers as the girls had three before Lynn finally moved off and collapsed beside her sister and spoke first.

"Oh, yes, that definitely hit the spot."

"Definitely. And now I really need a nice, cool shower."

"Oh come on, Kay, it's too beautiful a day to go inside for a shower. Let's just stay here for the rest of the day and fuck. We can run inside when we hear mom and dad."

"While we can still do that, I actually wasn't thinking of a shower inside right now." Kay stood and offered her hand, "Follow me."

Lynn took her sister's hand as they walked into the yard to something that Lynn had been wondering about but hadn't gotten out to investigate. It was three stainless steel pipes that two stood upright at six feet tall, with the third piece lying flat across instead of curved, and the entire interior surface was lined with holes that Lynn leaned forward to look at more closely.

"What is this, Kay?" she asked as suddenly jets of water suddenly shot from all of the holes to suddenly blind Lynn momentarily as her nude body was riddled with massaging water and a sputtering Lynn's ears were riddled with Kay's loud laughing.

"What the hell is this thing, and why didn't you warn me it was going to do that?" she yelled angrily until the combination of the water's feeling and Kay's front side was pressed against her backside and her hands came up and began massaging her breasts.

"I looked into it when we first moved in, and while I don't know what the previous owners used it for, right now I figured we could use it for our shower." And while Lynn wanted to say something in response, she was enjoying it too much as they started a slip and slide up and down each other's slick bodies, stopping only to kiss when their lips met. Lynn then had an idea and ran inside, returning with their body wash and a loofa sponge, which they used for their shower to clean each other until Kay finally turned off the water and they dried each other and walked back towards the deck. Lynn figured they were going to lay out some more, but Kay kept a hold of her hand and took led Lynn into the kitchen, where the blasting air conditioning instantly dried them and turned their nipples rock hard that each took the opportunity to pull and tweak before Kay pushed Lynn back against the kitchen table.

Her ass hit the edge and Kay placed a knee between her legs and separated them to twice her shoulder width, then gave her a kiss before turning and walking to the refrigerator. They were both smiling as Kay returned with a large cucumber and pressed her body into Lynn's, then raised up their friend so they both could lean in and began licking it up and down, with their tongues meeting with every pass and their hands traveling downward and began playing with each other's wet pussy.

Lynn knew that Kay wanted to fuck her with it, but instead took the cucumber and told her, "Oh no, baby, it's my turn now. So turn around and bend that sweet little ass of yours over so I can repay you for what happened in that little shower incident."

Kay smiled and then turned around and bent over the table as she was the night before and felt the narrow end of the cucumber placed at the entrance to her pussy as Lynn asked her, "How bad do you want this, baby?"

"Really, really bad Lynn." "Do you want it slow or fast?"

"I don't care, just please make me come."

And with that Lynn suddenly thrust the bulk into Kay's pussy as she let out a howl that shook the house as she received a sharp slap to the ass. Lynn then began pounding her sister's pussy with the large vegetable until she was just about to cum, then stopped as Kay begged and pleaded for her to keep going.

"Don't worry, I will, but first I'm gonna let go of our friend here, so I want you to clench your pussy and don't let him fall to the ground or else you'll be sorry, bitch." She then let go and it sank down, but Kay then tightened her pussy and held the cucumber for what seemed like an eternity until Kay came back and gave another slap to her ass.

"What a good girl you are. Now I've got another surprise for you, and I want you to enjoy the ride." And Kay then felt something liquid poured on her back as Lynn told her, "Our big friend had a brother who wanted to join in on the party," as Lynn thrust not only the cucumber in her pussy back into her, but at the same time she also shoved another oiled smaller cucumber fully into Kay's ass, then started pounding both her holes while leaning down and licking the rim of her ass. And soon Kay couldn't take anymore and convulsed in orgasm after orgasm until she crumbled to the floor is a sweating heap upon which Lynn kneeled over in a 69 position and began removing the vegetables with audible pops and groans from her sister, who promptly passed out from another smaller orgasm as the large cucumber was removed.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers
12