Kay and Chapters

Story Info
A refreshing adventure in mocha.
2.4k words
4.46
25.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked the car without thinking really. " Just pick a spot and squeeze in!" my mind screamed at me. I was tired from a restless morning of creative thinking and was looking for an outlet.

I walked between cars and stepped over lines and cracks like a juvenile. The red framed glass of Chapters spelled relief and coffee. Tucked inside the corner of the bookstore, was Starbucks. It was one of my favourite hideouts. I could grab a java, a good book and a good dose of imagination. The doors swung open automatically which I appreciated. I was in no mood for the ordinary mundane things of life.

Waiting in a line of three seemed a chore, but I took the time to soak in the scenery. The older man with the cigar unlit, seemed engrossed in his antique tractor book, and the aging woman in the corner was trying to double as a university student. I thought I recognized her from campus. Perhaps she took one of the courses I taught but in hadn't noticed her.

The girl behind the counter was a pleasant surprise. Her smile was genuine and her eyes had life in them. This promised to be a good café-mocha. "Make it a large, please." I finished my order.

"A bad day?" she asked.

"Not that bad," I replied with a slight smile. At the same time as being interesting, she was mildly attractive. Her olive complexion suggested a Latino-Chinese heritage. Her hands were well manicured, and her manner was gracious. As she returned from the mocha machine, I couldn't help but notice the gracious curves of her body. She was not the typical skinny model type. She had well-carried form.

Her uniform veed at the neck and cupped her large breasts in a non-arrogant way. The mocha machine had spotted her blouse with some dark circles appropriately near where I imagined her dark chocolate nipples were hidden. The outline of their hardening form was visible in the tight cotton.

She blushed as I lifted my gaze and realized that she had caught me staring. I blushed too at the thought of the growing bulge in my suit pants. I reached into my pocket and took out a 20, trying to disguise an adjustment of my hard member. It was a little uncomfortable thinking that my eight inches was standing up in public. I tend to be shy and a little reserved. As I handed her the money, I looked up to her face, only to discover that she was fixed on my pants. Almost startled, she quickly took the money.

Now her blush was rising from the vee of her blouse and her cheeks turned rosy red. Her nipples were not hiding their hardness now. Nearly perfectly placed, they were clearly visible, and growing each move she made. She appeared to be wearing a type of shelf-bra that barely covered her nipples. The more they grew, the more the bra line showed up. "I'm sorry," she said, "Have you got anything smaller?"

"I beg your pardon?" I returned...got a little off guard,

"Oh my god!" she choked. "I didn't mean...um...I ...I don't have any change."

She was absolutely crimson. I was laughing inside but didn't want to let her off the hook that easily.

"I am sorry, I only come in large." I replied in all seriousness. "But I believe you would do better to keep your mind on coffee and not the size of the customers."

"Ummm, I'm really sorry...I didn't mean that..."

"It's okay...I know what you meant." I let her off as I laughed out loud. "I knew what you meant."

I handed her a five and some change. Her hand brushed over mine and shook. Was it with fear, embarrassment or excitement. I couldn't tell. In a second she gave me back a two for the five, and my mocha.

I turned and headed for the fiction section. I rather liked the outside-the-box things that were showing up on the shelf these days. And I needed to shelter the growing tent in my pants. The vision of her deep blush and hard silhouetted nipples wasn't helping things any. The mocha was warm and welcome and the pleasant interaction at the counter had improved my outlook on life. But nothing could have made be believe what was about to happen.

I crossed the floor of the coffee shop and entered Chapters. Ignoring some of the glances I carefully sipped on my mocha. There was something subtly sensual about chocolate and coffee mixed. As I walked between the tall shelves stuffed with books, I was aware that my own body hadn't totally recovered from the Starbucks girl. She was quietly amazing in her own way.

Finally I was arriving into my familiar domain. The fiction and science fiction blurred into the romance without any noticeable division. I tended towards the fiction and fantasy fiction part of the shelves. I started letting the titles of various books grab my attention as I slowed my pace. I was at home here. And relaxed. I took the time to adjust my subsiding member without too much fear of being noticed. Not many people came back here.

Just as my hand reached my crotch and slid over my swollen hardness, something else caught my ear. It was an odd sound coming from one aisle over. I paused, unaware that my hand was still resting on my cock. Suddenly my own anatomy told me what I was hearing, It was the soft moaning of a female voice...not out of control, but definitely in some early moments of light passion. I decided to investigate quietly. Leaving my spot, I took the first book that I saw off the shelf for protection. I stuck my finger in the pages and began to approach the end of the row. The sounds were slightly louder now, and intermittent. In between, I could hear the rustle of a page turning. I was puzzled.

I reached the end of the row and rounded the corner slowly, glancing only at the books on the wall. I carefully paid no attention to anything except the books. I didn't want to give anything away. I stopped and glanced to the right. That was when I saw the surprise of my life. She was so beautiful. Filipino I think. On the floor beside her were a couple of books that appeared to be about rabbits and in her hand a book that I could not distinguish.

She was wearing a short summer dress, with light straps. It was buttoned all the way down the front but the top two buttons were not fastened. Her right hand was holding her book open which she was reading intensely. Her left hand was poised at her undone buttons, lightly caressing her collar bone with graceful finger tips. It didn't appear she was wearing a bra.

Her breasts were well rounded, with amazing shape. They gave way to an hourglass waist and snugly wrapped hips. Her thighs exited that summer dress in a way that triggered the air conditioning to go off. As she read, with obvious deep interest, she kept crossing and uncrossing her feet, and shifting her weight from one foot to the other. The affect was that the hem of her dress crept up her thighs and stayed just below revealing anything dangerous.

I stepped partially out of view and decided to enjoy the view. She continued to read and had not noticed me. Her right hand lowered the book slightly to enable her to rest her arm on the shelf. Her left hand moved lower down her collar bone and her fingers slid under the edge of her dress. Lingering there for a moment only they continued down to the the third button. My cock began swelling instantly at this sensuous scene. Her fingers wrapped around the third button fidgeting restlessly. Without warning it popped open!

A small moan erupted from her closed lips, and her hand trembled slightly. So did mine as I moved it over my now stiff cock. Her left hand now slid entirely into her dress and I could tell that she had cupped her right breast and was toying with the nipple. Her right hand now trembled visibly. She closed her eyes momentarily.

She turned slightly but didn't seem to be aware of me. Looking the other way as if to check for spectators she knelt down pretending to examine the books on the lower shelf. Almost immediately she went back to her book. Her dress now riding up her thighs to reveal that she was not wearing any panties. She put one knee on the floor and her other was shaking slightly with her excitement. Her hand was now manipulating her breast unashamedly...with more purpose. She was losing track of where she was.

The round curves of her breasts now strained at the fabric of the dress as her hand stressed the buttons. The wide vee now revealed a generous cleavage and soft curves. No longer reading her book she closed her eyes and swept one breast completely out of her dress. Pinching the nipple to a pencil eraser hardness she closed her legs for an instant then opened them wider.

I was massaging my hard cock openly now through the cotton of my pants. I manipulated it free of my boxers underneath and stroked through the thin layer of fabric. I could tell I was dripping by the damp spot that had appeared on my suit pants. Ignoring it I continued to massage myself in rhythm with the girls strokes over her breasts. Leaving her book on the shelf and leaning sideways slightly for support, she now lowered her right hand to her thigh. Taking a firm grip of her flesh she then gently stoked upwards, shoving her dress upwards as she did.

I raised my eyes to take her all in and stopped dead. Her eyes were open and she was staring right into mine. Her eyes were glazed with passion, and with invitation. I couldn't resist. I moved towards her, looking around to check for staff. There were none close by.

I stepped up beside the girl, her head just inches from my damp spot on my pants and my 8" hard, swollen member. She reached up with one finger and swept some seeping pre-cum off my slacks and into her mouth. I jerked back slightly ...

"Help me," she whispered.

I didn't need a second invitation. I knelt down on one knee beside her. Placing one hand on her thigh I reached the other hand into the top of her dress...and pulled out her other breast. Both soft mounds now dangerously in the open responded by swelling and lifting their hard nipples. I stroked lightly and circled her puckered aureole. Rolling her nipples in between my thumb and fingers drew moans from her lips and a deep aroma from her wetness. I could smell her passion.

I lowered my hand to the hem of her dress and pulled it up as high as it would go up her legs. Looking down I was amazed. Completely shaven, her pussy lips glistened with wetness. I slid my hand there, and slipped a finger over the moist pinkness. She was soaked. Her legs shook with passion. Her breathing was shallow and fast. I gently opened her legs slightly with my hand and pressed over her cunt with my finger. Without really intending, I slid inside her up the first knuckle. She gasped.

Her eyes sprung open and begged for some release. I obliged...pressing deeper and rolling my finger over I reached deep inside for the spot I knew would send her over. Gently but firmly I stroked in and out, each stroke rubbing her g spot. It was time...

I added a second finger and pressed in deep, moving my thumb upward and as I felt her smooth skin on my thumb I rotated down in her slippery fluid over her swollen clit. It popped out from under its hood as she jerked forward. Gasping and gripping the shelf she began to pump forward in time with my strokes.. Faster and deeper...her other arm went around my neck. Her head moved forward and I answered...as our lips met...her tongue probed circles with mine. I accelerated my stokes...as her hips began jerking quickly.

From deep down her throat I could hear her passion rising. I pressed our kiss tighter to muffle the sound and her cunt gripped my fingers in a final deep thrust. She clamped her thighs around my hand and sank to both knees...her tummy tightened as her jerking became uncontrollable. Her hand squeezed the back of my neck and her tongue sought out mine as her scream vibrated between us in muffled ecstasy.

Without warning, as I pumped my finger, she exploded in a flood of wetness, down my hand, down both her thighs and over her ankles. I had never seen such passion. She clamped my hand and my neck until the waves of climax subsided.

"Oh my god, " was all she could say.

"Ya..." was all I could reply.

She blushed slightly as she buttoned up her dress. She gently unclamped from my hand but took it in hers. "Here," she said, "let me."

She took my fingers in her mouth and licked the wetness off of them. Then she took the lower part of her dress and wiped my hand dry. The aroma of her sex filled the whole section of the store. I was still very hard. Just as we stood up I turned and heard a little giggle. Looking up there was Kay, the coffee girl at the end of the very row I had come from.

"I came to give you back your twenty," she said, blushing all the way up from inside her blouse. Her nipples now not only were hard but they appeared to be outside the fabric of her shelf bra.

She came closer, and I could smell a new smell mixed with her perfume. As she handed me the twenty with one hand, she smiled at the girl whose name I didn't know. With her other hand, she reached out and gripped my cock through my pants.

"It seems we have a customer relations problem here." Her eyes glistened and glazed over with passion as the girl beside me placed her hand on one of Kay's breasts and pinched her nipple.

"Matinee starts in the theatre next door in half an hour. Meet us there."