Kayak Camping Adventure

Story Info
A wilderness fantasy realized.
3.6k words
4.3
120.9k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
421 Followers

Being outdoors, especially in remote wilderness areas, always seem to stimulate me sexually. I have never completely understood why, but I have come to accept the phenomenon. So it was not surprising to me that I became increasingly stimulated a few months back while hubby and I went kayaking in one of California's more remote lakes.

Located in remote, northeastern California, this complex of lakes and swamp areas is strictly limited to boat-in access. Given the small local population, and the distances to urban area's of the State, few other places in California can boast of being as remote.

Our plans were to spend one night at a designated boat-in campsite on the northern shore of the Lake. Launching our two kayaks on a warm Saturday morning, we headed out across the lake. As we paddled farther and farther away from the boat ramp, I could feel the burden of civilization settling behind us. There is only one boat ramp on the entire lake, and there were no other cars in the parking lot. Hubby and I were fairly certain that we had the entire lake to ourselves. With the sun warming our backs, and me already growing hornier with each stroke of the paddle, I surprised hubby when I stopped briefly and removed my top. With the sun rising behind us, my 36c tits were in the somewhat cooler shadow and, with a slight breeze wafting across the lake, my nipples stood out boldly like two coat hooks.

I knew my impromptu actions caused hubby to launch an erection. I wondered though, if he should capsize, would his stiff dick keep him from squeezing through the cockpit of his kayak? Nevertheless, we continued on our way in complete solitude, me growing hornier by the minute, and hubby enjoying the sight of his wife topless inside her own little kayak.

As we continued on our way, I told hubby how horny I was feeling. I told him that I felt open to anything, as long as it meant that I could experience as many orgasms as my body could generate. He laughed and intimated that he was feeling just as horny. He went on to say that, someday, he would like me to give him complete and total control of my body – his to use in any way that pleased him without any limitations. I thought about his fantasy, as we silently glided side by side across the glassy lake waters. After due consideration, I thought to myself, what harm could it do to grant hubby his little fantasy. I told him that, until the next morning, I was completely at his command, no matter what he wanted to do.

Although he said nothing, the grin on hubby's face gave away how pleased he was with my "gift". Before we could discuss the matter further, however, our solitude was broken by the unmistakable sound of an electric trolling motor. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw three men in a large canoe quickly overtaking us. Although they were passing a couple hundred feet to our left, they were definitely close enough to see that I was topless. There was no way I could recover my shirt and cover up before they passed, so I just kept paddling. As they skimmed by, all eyes were obviously riveted on my breasts. They cheerfully waived, and kept on their way.

"I suppose they weren't expecting that", I exclaimed to hubby, who chuckled at my comment. "No, I imagine not" he replied.

I could feel my body tingle all over and my nipples grow even more erect than they had been. Having three strangers catch me like that was definitely exhilarating. Although he didn't say so, I could sense that hubby was just as excited as I was.

After a good two hours of paddling, we reached our destination. We selected one of the three campsites located in a peaceful little lagoon, and began unloading our gear. With nobody else in this group of campsites, I decided to maintain my topless status while setting up camp. Apparently the men in the canoe had either selected a different group of campsites, or had merely been taking a single-day excursion.

Our campsite was rustic at best. It consisted of a fire ring, a large picnic table with fixed benches, and a lockable wooden storage cabinet. A single-holer outhouse was located at the far end of the camp area. Our previous experiences at this lake complex were limited to one-day trips, so this would be our first "over-nighter" here. We had explored the area before, however, and knew there to be a foot-trail that connected six other camp areas on this portion of the lake. The nearest other site was a good half mile away.

Hoping to tempt hubby a bit, I slipped into our little dome tent and returned wearing only a wrap-around sarong style skirt. Hubby commented that I looked like quite the "island girl" in my skimpy little dress. Responding to his comment, I pulled apart the skirt to reveal that I was not wearing anything underneath. I could see the bulge growing in his pants almost immediately. So I was surprised when he suggested we go for a hike, instead of a romp in the tent. I even started to pout, when hubby reminded me that I was his to command for the day.

"Yes master" I said with a snide tone in my voice, "Your will is my command."

As I started to step back into the tent to get some shorts and a shirt on, he stopped me and said he wanted me to go hiking dressed the way I was. I started to argue, but thought better of it. After all, it doesn't get any safer than this when it comes to a little exhibitionism.

I asked if I could bring along a shirt in my daypack, but he said it wouldn't be necessary.

"You won't even need a pack. And just to experience your level of comfort, I'll only wear a pair of shorts myself." He said.

The more I thought about it, I would have preferred that he wear a shirt. That way, should we get caught in a compromising situation, I could always throw on his shirt. Oh well, I thought, let's throw caution to the wind.

The trail never seemed to wander too far from the edge of the water. Sometimes it would dip in a few hundred feet, then make its way back to the shoreline. After some time, we could hear some voices in the distance. It was hard to tell if the voices were coming from the water or the shore, but they were definitely male. We guessed it to be the three men we had seen earlier.

I started to get a little nervous as the voices grew closer. Hubby told me not to worry, that the trees would keep us hidden enough. He said that we would obviously see them long before they saw us. Famous last words, I thought. As we approached the next series of campsites, we could see the men busily setting up camp. The trail actually stayed away from the sites, and the foliage enabled us to go undetected – much to my relief. Rounding a rocky outcropping, we were suddenly confronted by a man in his 40's relieving himself behind the rocks. He was just as surprised as we were, and there was no covering up on my part. As he fixed his attention on my tits, I couldn't help but notice the rather large package he was clumsily trying to stuff back into his shorts.

Nothing to do but make small talk, we reacted to the chance meeting as hikers do when they meet on the trail. We stopped and chatted briefly. I tried to look as calm and collected as a woman can, with her breasts exposed to a stranger on the open trail. Introducing himself as Glen, he told us that he and his buddies were on a weekend getaway from their spouses, looking forward to a little fishing, beer, and barking at the moon. Hubby explained that we were just taking a break from the constraints of society, pointing to my bare breasts as though to demonstrate what he was talking about.

"I see that" Glen chuckled, "Looks like you guys are really relaxed out here."

Hubby said that we should be getting back to camp, which sounded good to me. I could tell my face was flushed from embarrassment, albeit I was extremely turned on by the whole situation. In parting, hubby mentioned that Glen and his buddies were welcome to visit our camp if they were out and about later on. Glen said he thought the guys would want to stay in camp after dark, but that he would pass on the invite to them.

With that, we parted company and headed back to our little campsite. On the walk back, we didn't have much to say to each other, but I could tell that having his wife exposed to a stranger was a major turn-on for him. When we got back into camp, hubby didn't hesitate to lay me on top of the picnic table and screw my brains out.

There is something about having sex in the out-of-doors that is so incredibly exciting to me. Laying naked on the picnic table, the warmth of the sun breaking through the partial shade provided by the trees, created a constant change from warmth to cool as the branches above shifted in the breeze. That same light breeze sliding across the lake sent shivers up and down my body as hubby kept up a steady rhythm with his cock. Holding my legs in his arms, my back was almost off the tabletop as he began slamming his cock inside me. I could feel myself coming once, and then again a second time, as hubby too unloaded inside me. For a brief moment, everything was soundless as hubby pushed as hard as he could inside me. Finally, with nothing left inside him, he collapse on top of me completely spent. I suppose part of the excitement of it all included the notion that somebody, perhaps the three men, might wander into our campsite at any moment. But as it turned out, we were left undisturbed during our lovemaking.

After taking a little skinny-dip to clean up, we put clean clothes on and began focusing on the usual camp chores, cooking dinner and cleaning up afterwards. With the sun down, hubby lit off our two lanterns and hung them from nearby trees. Although the night was warm enough without it, he also started a campfire in the ring. We always bring our collapsible chairs with us, even though they are a bit awkward in our kayaks. Soon, we were enjoying our first glass of wine together by the side of the fire.

As the night wore on, we opened our second bottle of Zin. The wine was definitely having its effect on me, as I began pondering a second lovemaking session. I had almost completely forgotten about hubby's fantasy, taken in by the warmth of the evening, the crackling fire, and the fruity flavor of our wine.

That's when hubby sprang his idea on me. He said he wanted to tie me up on the picnic table, render me completely helpless, and ravage me. I suggested that the wine was making him a little kinky, to which he concurred. Nevertheless, he said he wanted to act out his fantasy no matter how silly it sounded. It was already 10pm, so I assumed that the three men would not be visiting our camp for the evening, and the idea did sound somewhat appealing to me. I had never been tied up before, but it was something I had fantasized about.

I am in my early 40's, as is hubby. We have both had other lovers, but not since getting together 20 years earlier. Regardless, all my prior lovemaking experiences had been generally conservative. But as hubby and I gave grown older, we have experimented a bit with role-playing and the usual activities couples our age experience. With this in mind, I felt this was a perfect opportunity to explore something else new to our relationship. After all, reflecting back on our afternoon hike, today had already been a day for new experiences. What harm could one more adventure bring us?

Slipping out of my clothes, hubby had me lie on the picnic table. Thankfully, the evening continued to be warm. Using the car top tie-down straps for our kayaks, hubby took one strap and tied my ankle back to my upper thigh, securing my wrist at the ankle as well. He repeated the process on the other side. Sliding me to the edge of the table so that my waist was right on the table's edge, he then used two more straps, tying my knees to each side of the table. This effectively held my knees apart and prevented me from closing my legs or rolling one way or the other. In a matter of minutes, hubby had succeeded in rendering me completely helpless!

I think I was already halfway to an orgasm before hubby even finished tying me up. I could feel the evening air on my exposed pussy, the dampness of my plush red-haired bush chilling me with each puff of air. Before doing anything else, hubby produced our cyber camera to record the moment. I could tell he was quite proud of himself, and given the size of the bulge in his pants, ready to ravage me at any moment.

After snapping off a few photos, hubby pulled up the camp chair and began probing my pussy with his tongue. Hubby doesn't have the biggest dick in the world, but he more than makes up for it with his tongue. My helpless situation, combined with the two bottles of wine we had consumed and hubby's experienced tongue, brought me to successive orgasms within minutes.

Coming down off that second orgasm, I suddenly heard the sound of footsteps approaching our camp, and the unmistakable sound of men talking.

"Quick, untie me." I shouted in a whisper. But hubby shook his head and reminded me of my promise. I begged him a second time, and he just smiled and said a promise is a promise.

Before I knew it, Glen and the other two men were in our campsite. As they approached and saw me, they hesitated, looking at hubby for a signal to retreat. But hubby invited them into the camp instead.

"I hope we didn't catch you two at a bad time?" One of the men said, but hubby said that, if they didn't mind, he didn't mind.

Embarrassed, humiliated, and incredibly turned on by the situation, I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed still and listened to the men talking. I quietly tugged at my bindings to see if I could free myself, but hubby had made it impossible for me to escape.

As the men stood over me, I could tell that they had been drinking too. They offered hubby a shot of whiskey, which he accepted. The men were all leering at me, staring at my exposed pussy and rubbing their crotches as they tossed back a shot. I couldn't believe I was laid out the way I was, completely exposed. I could feel the juices from my last orgasm dripping between the cheeks of my ass.

"Well boys, what would you say to having your way with my wife?" hubby said, to my horror. I couldn't say a thing. I just stared at hubby with a look of total disbelief.

"What does your wife have to say about all this?" asked Glen, to which hubby explained the promise I had made to him earlier in the day.

Acting on a bit of anger at hubby's actions, and taking into account the wine I had consumed, I said "If he wants you guys to have me tonight, so be it. A promise is a promise!" Reflecting back on that statement, I think that part of me thought hubby would back down once he realized that I was calling his bluff. But bluffing was not on hubby's mind, as he instead bowed, extended his hand in my direction, and said, "There you go boys. Do you mind if I take a few pictures?" The men all agreed to the photos, and hubby produced a handful of condoms. "All I ask is that you wear these." He said.

Before I could say another word, two of the men were sucking on my tits, teasing my nipples with their tongues and pulling a bit with their teeth. Glen and one of the others were obviously in their late forties, while the third looked a bit older. Glen immediately assumed the same position hubby had been in, sitting between my legs and mashing his face into my pussy.

It was only a few moments before all the humiliation, anger, and fear melted away, giving way to a level of pleasure that words can't describe. Two men sucking on my tits, running their hands all over my body, the third man hungrily indulging in my pussy, his face buried in the mass of my pubic hairs.

I kept my eyes closed for the longest time, and when I opened them again, the men had managed to shed all their clothes. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the flashes from hubby's camera lighting up the campsite.

A bit of humiliation returned to me for a moment, as I tried to restrain myself from coming at the hands of these total strangers. But nature will take its course, and I gave in to an incredible body-shuddering orgasm. After that, lust seemed to consume me. When one of the men stood up and laid his cock across my lips, I eagerly took him into my mouth. He was not exceptionally large, so it was easy to take him all the way.

I felt Glen pull away from my pussy and looked down to see him standing between my legs. That large package that I had observed earlier was now fully erect. It had to be twice the size of my hubby's. He began masturbating me with the head of his cock. Alternately rubbing his tool up and down my pussy and teasing my clitoris. The third guy kept alternating between my tits, sucking away with his mouth as he pulled and pinched the other nipple with his hand.

After taking me to yet another orgasm, Glen finally slid his large cock deep inside me. Although I was not used to a cock of that size, I had no problem taking Glen's to the hilt on his first stroke. He immediately commenced a rapid, pounding rhythm, causing me to literally whimper in ecstasy. The faster he pounded, the harder I sucked on the engorged cock in my mouth.

The one fellow came fairly quickly, shooting his wad into his condom, sparing me the worry of swallowing a stranger's cum. As he plunged his cock into my mouth for the last time, I held his entire cock inside me until he was spent. The timing was perfect as I felt myself reaching a feverishly intense orgasm with Glen. It felt as though he was out of control, as he plunged in and out of me with animal like ferociousness. My orgasm broke almost exactly at the same time he let loose. He held himself deep inside me, his body convulsing with each successive release of cum.

After only a short moment to enjoy his release, Glen stepped back and motioned for the third fellow to take his turn. I was almost delirious with pleasure as this stranger stepped between my legs. The use of condoms had left me a little dry, and I complained to hubby that we needed lubrication. He disappeared into the tent for a moment, returning with our bottle of (don't leave home without it!) lube.

Rubbing a large quantity of lube on his cock, he dumped more out into his hand. This guy had a standard-issue size cock, nothing to compare with Glen, so I thought he would be less stimulating than Glen. I quickly found out just how wrong I was. The stranger took that handful of lube and began massaging my asshole, probing his lubed-up finger into my virgin anus. Before I could complain, I could feel the head of his cock first probing at my ass, then swiftly entering. He was gentle enough, and the new sensation was driving me insane with pleasure. As he glided his cock in and out of my ass, Glenn began sucking on my tits and fingering my pussy. I managed one very incredible orgasm as a result, convulsing on the table as the stranger also came inside me.

All at once, I was left alone on the table. The men had stepped back and were enjoying another shot of whiskey. After a few moments of chat, the men parted just as quickly as they had arrived. Hubby, no longer able to contain himself, took me to a final orgasm for the night as he fucked me one last time on that wonderful picnic table.

We both slept well that night. When we awoke the next day to break camp, we agreed that the previous evening's experience should not be the last such adventure. While maybe not something we should do every day, the experience was definitely one to be repeated in some way. That said we made our way back out into the lake in our kayaks, and back to the constraints of regular society. On our way out, that same canoe passed us again, the men smiling and waving as they had done the day before.

sharedare
sharedare
421 Followers