Kaycee Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, but I have detention or whatever with Mr. Hammond," Kaycee said.

John frowned. "That sucks. You sure seem to be getting detention from him a lot recently."

"What can I say? He's a hard-ass. But I'm sure you can have some fun with Mandy or Laura."

"Who?" John looked genuinely puzzled.

Kaycee tried to suppress her wild grin. "Oh, nobody. Forget I said anything at all."

--

Lunchtime came quickly. Kaycee slipped into the silent classroom where Mr. Hammond was waiting. The masses of students that streamed through here everyday were gone, but their presence remained in the dirt, discarded snack wrappers, and desk carvings they left behind. Mr. Hammond was behind his desk, quietly marking papers.

Kaycee cleared her throat. "Mr. Hammond? You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Kaycee," he said. "Shut the door behind you. Now, you're a good student, which is why I hate to see you screw up so much. But you were late to class. And you have to be punished."

"So, uh, I guess I have detention here or something?"

He smiled knowingly. "I guess you could call it that. Bend over. Put your hands on my desk."

Kaycee did so, with growing trepidation. It wasn't entirely a surprise when she felt her teacher flipped up her skirt and slapped her ass hard. Mr. Hammond continued with the spanking, smacking his cupped palm against her behind, which had been praised by John as "the cutest little bubble butt I ever saw." To her surprise, while there was a ring of pain that travelled through her body, she was beginning to enjoy this.

After ten slaps Mr. Hammond stopped and, in another move that didn't entirely surprise Kaycee, pulled down her skirt. So she was involved in this kind of tawdry affair. Well, if she was going to sleep with a teacher, Mr. Hammond was certainly towards the top of the list. He caressed her through her panties, rubbing the white cotton up and down her slit, moistening it like a well-watered plant. It was a nice contrast to her bright-red asscheeks, which looked a bit like a gorilla's from the spanking.

Mr. Hammond tugged Kaycee's panties down, and they fell in a pool with the skirt around her ankles. He slid one finger into her moist slit. While with his other hand he gently rubbed above it, coaxing out her clit. Kaycee found herself groaning, especially when a second finger was added to her pussy.

The teacher turned around and backed her up, pressing his student against the blackboard. Without even needing to be asked, Kaycee removed her top, leaving her once again nude as the day she was born (if she had been born with socks on). Mr. Hammond wrapped his lips around her right breast and sucked both hard and tenderly, masterfully flicking her erect nipple with his tongue. His fingers slid back into her, and she moaned with pleasure.

Kaycee felt like she was losing herself. This guy really knew how to treat a tit, and things only got better when he moved his talented mouth over to her other breast. In addition, Mr. Hammond was finger-fucking her hard now, sawing his two digits in and out of her warm and wet cunt. His other hand rubbed her clit with enthusiasm, sending shockwaves of joy throughout her body.

Kaycee arched her back and shuddered, cresting to a small orgasm. Mr. Hammond slid his fingers out of her, and for a second there was still a string of her juices connecting the two of them. Staring at his glowing student, Mr. Hammond seemed to undergo a sudden transformation. He sat down and clutched his head.

"I've been bad..." he muttered. "I can't keep playing with my students like this."

Kaycee gave him an awkward pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I, uh, had fun."

Mr. Hammond's head snapped up, an expression of irritation in his eyes. "I don't want you to comfort me, idiot. I want you to punish me."

"Oh, okay then. Uh, one punishment coming right up." Kaycee had no idea what to do. She ultimately decided that imitation is the best form of flattery. "Bend over and drop your pants."

"I don't want to--"

"Drop'em, mister!" Kaycee shouted. Mr. Hammond meekly bent around and discarded his pants and underwear. "Shirt too. What, you strip your student naked but stay fully clothed? You think you're better than me?" His button-up shirt joined the pool of clothes on the ground. She was quickly growing to enjoy the role of authority figure.

Kaycee circled her teacher, judging his body like a piece of meat -- to be more specific, like prime steak. She licked her lips. Mr. Hammond was now bent over his desk, legs spread apart, ass in the air like Kaycee had been earlier. His erect cock dangled between his legs. With a wide arc of her arm, Kaycee brought her palm down on Mr. Hammond's ass, creating a not-quite-satisfying smack.

"That doesn't hurt," he muttered. "You have to do it harder."

Kaycee rolled her eyes and grabbed a neary ruler. She smacked the small piece of plastic down across her teacher's ass, leaving a distinct mark. Mr. Hammond groaned, a sound that mixed pleasure with pain. "Yes Sister... I've been a very bad boy."

Catholic school. I should have guessed, Kaycee thought as she brought the ruler down on Mr. Hammond's ass repeatedly.

He grunted, exhaling raggedly, with each strike. With each blow his cock stiffened a little more, twitching forward. Kaycee took the ruler away, hoping that they could get down to some serious fucking and be done with all this roleplay crap.

"You're going to punish me some more, aren't you Sister?" said Mr. Hammond. The end of his question was a mix of acted fear and genuine desire.

Kaycee sighed inwardly. "I guess I'll have to. Since you're such a naughty, naughty boy."

"Please don't use the thing in the bottom drawer," he whimpered.

Following his command, Kaycee went to his desk and pulled open the bottom drawer. There, sitting on a pile of next week's tests, was a large black strap-on dildo. Too many jokes. Shrugging and deciding to play along, Kaycee picked up the strap-on and put it on like a piece of underwear. She liked the feeling of having a large, protruding phallus hanging between her legs. Kaycee wondered how guys could get through life without walking around waving this in peoples' faces all the time, and then realized that she now understood the male psyche. Well, except for Mr. Hammond, holding onto a desk in front of her, legs spread wide, asshole wide open and ready. He was a special case.

Kaycee grabbed the bottle of lube and poured it over the artificial cock, slathering it heavily, just for safety. It was a big one and she wasn't really sure whether Mr. Hammond could take it. Some of the lube spilled onto the floor, and Kaycee almost slipped and took a header into one of the desks. Regaining her balance she walked over to her teacher and pressed her dick up against his ass.

She leaned down to whisper in his ear. "You've been a very bad boy."

Slowly, carefully, Kaycee slid the fat black strap-on into her teacher's ass. He gasped and whimpered as it filled him up. It only fit about half-way, but that was plenty. Grabbing onto Mr. Hammond for balance, Kaycee began to thrust in and out of him. To her delight, the strap-on rubbed against her clit as she thrust, sending volts of pleasure through her body.

"Oh, Sister... punish me..." Mr. Hammond whimpered ecstatically.

Kaycee said nothing, just thrust in and out of her teacher's ass with increasing speed. As they went on, she noticed that he was fitting more and more of the black strap-on into his ass. Kaycee wrapped her fist around Mr. Hammond's dick and started jacking it fiercely. He cried out with pleasure. He called her Sister a thousand times, and it struck her how easy it had been to reverse roles between teacher and student, like they had never been anything different from any other teacher or any other student.

Mr. Hammond yelled out "I've been so bad!" as he came, shooting his ropes down ont oth eclassroom floor and desk chairs, spasaming wildly against her. Kaycee had to stifle a laugh. She kept thrusting in and out of him, enjoying the friction against her clit, until she felt her release approaching.

"On your knees!" she barked, and Mr. Hammond dutifully obeyed, kneeling down in the pool of his own cum.

Kaycee peeled off the strap-on, letting it fall around her ankles, and lewdly spread her pussy lips. She plunged two fingers in, stroking her deepest parts, while her other hand stroked her clit quickly. She came with a rush, squirting her juices all over the face of Mr. Hammond. Looking down at his esctatic face, covered in girl cum, Kaycee felt a strong sense of ownership, like she had just conquered and claimed Mr. Hammond.

"So," she said. "I guess I'm getting an A in this class?"

--

For the rest of the school day Kaycee felt sensitive and a bit sore. She had, after all, come about six times before noon. She was in a daze through her afternoon classes, only wondering what might happen next.

A big burly guy came up behind Kaycee in the halls between classes and gave her a forceful pat on the back. "Hey there. How's the sweetest girl with the tightest lips in town?"

Kaycee recognized the guy as Bret, captain of the football team. He had a short haircut and muscles upon muscles. She guessed that in this version of reality he was another guy she had slept with. "You're so obscene, Bret."

"What? All I'm saying is that you can keep secrets well."

"Oh, those lips."

He gave her a goofy smile. "What did you think I meant?" This Bret seemed a lot nicer than the one she knew. "Anyway, I've got football practice tonight, but do you want to hang out afterwards? We could maybe hit up a movie or something."

"Like a date?"

"I was hoping so."

She looked him over. He was an attractive guy, but it was the pleading look in his eyes that won Kaycee over. "Alright, sure."

"Awesome. Meet me in the locker room at around... four, let's say."

Kaycee beamed. It looked like she was going to get laid again tonight. (What, did you expect character development or something?)

Her next class was Science, where she was lab partners with John. He was a lot more focused on her, almost deferential, than she was used to. Normally his mind would be on other girls, but today he was thinking about her, and maybe even a little about the science experiment they were doing. She decided to play around a little, take advantage of her sudden position as harem-master. After all, she didn't know how long it would last.

"Hey John," she said. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Tonight? Um, I didn't really have anything planned."

"Great. Do you want to go see a movie?"

John flushed. "Absolutely. Just the two of us?"

"No, I'm going with Bret too. He probably thinks it's a date or something."

"He would."

Kaycee smiled. She wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to do, but this feeling of playing around with people was intoxicating. She could understand, if not forgive, John's manipulations now, playing the girls against each other conciously or unconciously.

Whatever the case, she knew that she was going to have a nice night.

--

School let out at 2:45, but Kaycee and John loitered around for a while waiting for football practise to end. They paced through the school, passing teachers preparing for the next day's lessons and geeks playing Magic cards on the foyer floor. They talked about their future, how they were eighteen now (in fact, just about everyone they knew at the school seemed to be eighten, strangely enough -- including everyone in the upcoming scene) and thinking about college with both anticipation and fear. For once John actually seemed to listen to her. But the conversation was really just a way of filling time.

At four they walked over to the gym, now deserted, and headed into the boy's locker room. Kaycee felt weird, like she was entering a holy place, although to be honest the boy's locker room didn't have as much mystique for girls as vice versa. Still, she couldn't suppress the goosebumps (or the wetness) when she felt the hot air and the overwhelmingly masculine scent hit her.

John and Kaycee first came across Devon, the burly black linebacker of the team, wearing only a skimpy towel. "Hey baby. We don't usually get cuties like you in here."

"Thanks, but I'm not interested," said John.

Devon laughed and clapped John on the shoulder. In doing so he removed his hand from his towel, letting it flutter to the floor. Kaycee gawked at what was revealed. It really was true what they said about black guys -- at least this one. Between two strong, muscular legs there hung a python, about ten inches long (Kaycee had a good eye for these things) even while soft -- and it wasn't staying soft very long.

"Sorry, I'm so clumsy," Devon said with a big smile. He bent down to grab the towel again, but took his sweet time, letting Kaycee get a good long look at his firm ass. She hadn't had so much eye candy since... well, ever.

"Devon, are you indecently exposing yourself again?" a voice asked. In walked two seemingly identical boys, fresh from the shower. The Thompson twins, Mark and Mike -- both classic prettyboys, but with lithe but strong bodies to complement their babyfaces. Kaycee was never really sure how to tell them apart, especially when they were both wearing tiny towels.

Kaycee felt dizzy from all the testosterone that was flying around. "I'm, uh, here to pick up Brad. I mean Bright. I mean Bret."

"He's in the shower," Mark (or was it Mike?) said.

"Oh," said Kaycee. She wanted to go talk to Bret, but if she went into the shower all her clothes would get wet. So she started taking them off. It made sense to her at the time. Kaycee discarded first her top and skirt on the dirty floor of the locker room, then her virginal white underwear along with her socks and shoes, leaving her completely nude. She felt the eyes on her and loved them.

Relishing the attention, Kaycee sauntered into the showers, bubble butt bouncing. Sure enough, Bret was there, soaping up. Kaycee took a moment to admire his buff body and generous equipment.

After about half a minute of ogling Bret finally noticed her and her nakedness. He did a double take. "Kaycee! What are you doing here, and where are your clothes?"

She shrugged, making her C-cup tits jiggle. "I wanted to talk to you and, well, since you were in the shower...

Bret turned to her, water still running over his body. She could see his cock rapidly stiffening. "So what do you want to talk to me about."

"Your dick."

"What about my dick?"

"How does it taste?"

"Like chocolate and gumdrops and rainbows."

"Well, if you won't tell me I'll just have to find out myself."

With the same casualness as a handshake, Kaycee dropped to her knees and sucked Bret's cock into her mouth. It throbbed, warm and hard, against her tongue and she sucked and licked up and down the length of his shaft. His cock wasn't the longest she's ever had, but it was probably the thickest, and she could tell that her jaw was going to be sore later. Bret groaned as the pleasure radiated out from his manhood to the rest of his body.

"Well look who's getting a hummer!" Approaching from the locker room, their footsteps making little squelches against the wet floor, were John, Devon, and the twins. All were in their birthday suits and all had major hard-ons.

There was a part of Kaycee that wanted to shriek and hide herself, but a bigger part of herself that wanted to dive right into a pool of men. I'm such a slut, she thought to herself. Wait, no, not a slut. Nobody called John a slut when he had two dozen women surrounding him. I'm a player. That's it.

Internal dilemna resolved, Kaycee tossed her long brown hair back and removed her mouth from Bret's dick with a wet pop. She shot a sultry smile to the other four men. "Don't worry, guys. There's enough of me to share.

And share they did. John and the four footballers surrounded her, forming a circle of hard bodies and harder cocks. Kaycee found herself sucking on John's johnson like a lollipop while her hands caressed the shafts of Devon and Mike (or maybe Mark.)

To Kaycee's surprise the two men she wasn't attending to were taking care of each other. Bret and Mark (or maybe Mike) were stroking each others' dicks and softly caressing each others bodies. "What's the matter, boys? Ol' Kaycee's not enough for you?"

"Oh no, you're the only women we'll ever need," said Bret. "But sometimes we like to play around with each other."

There it was, that wonderful double standard, that she had loathed before and loved now that she was the beneficiary of it. They had no issue with being monogamous (at least as far as it came to the opposite sex) and no issue with her being promiscuous. What more could anyone ask for? No wonder John (the original John, not the subservient one she was sucking on now) had acted like a dick sometimes. He was in absolute control. How could she have hated him for living out his fantasy, which so few got a chance to do?

Kaycee pulled herself off John's cock and looked towards Bret and Mike (or was it Mark?). "You two. Kiss." They did so, and Kaycee loved the sight of their manly bodies pressed together. She was also surprised at the sound of authority in his voice. "Now you. Mark."

"It's Mike, actually."

"Whatever. Suck his cock."

Kaycee knew that guys loved the sight of two girls going at it, and discovered that (at least for her) the reverse was also true. Mike dropped down to his knees and, in one smooth motion, sucked his teammate's dick into his mouth. Bret groaned.

"That feel good?" Kaycee asked, trying to conceal her drool.

"Oh yeah," Bret said. "It's like, as another dude he knows exactly how to work it."

"Hmm." Kaycee worried that in the blowjob department she was becoming obsolete. She stood up, saving her a lot of strain on her knees. "Well, there's one thing he doesn't have." She rubbed her pussy ostentatiously, and smeared her juices across her cheeks like war paint. "Who wants to get down to fucking?"

She strode back into the locker room, a small herd of hard cocks following her. She grabbed Devon and gave him a gentle shove, and he dutifully fell back onto the large bench in the middle of the room. His dick stuck up like a big black obelisk. Kaycee was shocked at the size -- hard, it had to be at least a foot long. She didn't know how she was going to fit that thing inside of her, but she knew it was going to be fun.

Kaycee crawled up onto the bench as the other boys watched raptly. She straddled Devon, laying kisses on his thick biceps and licking at his neck. Then she grabbed his cock and guided it to her entrance. As she slowly slid down on it she felt the thick cockhead enter her and let out a huge gasp of air. She lowered herself as far as she could go, which still left several inches exposed. She felt impossibly, incredibly full. It hurt a little, but she could also feel tinglings of pleasure.

Banishing the trepidation in her mind, Kaycee slowly began to ride Devon's monster cock. The pain almost immediately faded away, replaced with jolts of pleasure emanating from her cunt and spreading to the rest of her body. The other guys moved in on her. Bret cupped her breasts from behind, tweaking the nipples, while John started kissing her on the lips and neck. One of the twins then leaned in to suck one of her breasts, tongue gently caressing the pink nipple. It was complete sensory over load, all the tongues and hands and the cock sawing in and out of her pussy.

The other twin leaned down to lap at Kaycee's clit while she rode Devon, and that was all she needed. She came quickly, letting out a shriek and feeling her body quake. She somehow slid further down on Devon's cock. She squirted all over the twin's face (she was pretty sure it was Mark), and he revelled in the juices, proudly displaying his shiny face to his peers.