Kaycee Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Kaycee said breathily. "I want cocks. I want all your cocks." It was one of those things that would have sound completely ridiculous clothed, but in the moment just expressed a primal, erotic need. It was a rare man who could laugh with an erection.

Mark (or whichever one she had came on) positioned himself in front of her and Kaycee began sucking his prick like it was her last meal. Meanwhile Bret, already behind her, positioned himself at the rosebud of her ass. Kaycee reached up to John and the one she thought was Mike and started jacking them off, one in each hand, her motions frantic.

Bret took some of Kaycee's copious juices and smeared them around her anal entrance. He slid a finger in there to test the watters, and Kaycee just grunted around the cock in her mouth. Brad shoved and pressed his dick between her asscheeks, slowly sliding it into her most obscene orifice. Kaycee gasped. She hadn't thought it possible to feel more full than before, but now she did. There was a hot, throbbing dick in every opening, and she loved it.

"Woah, I can feel your dick on the other side, Devon," Bret said.

"Me too, bro," said Devon. "Pretty cool." They high-fived.

Kaycee lost herself in the giant, fleshy lump of humanity, feeling all the cocks thrusting in and out of her, ravaging her, sending her to the moon and back. She forgot her name, she forgot everyone's name, her world was just thrusting and humping and sucking and coming, oh so much coming, coming almost constantly, squirting over whoever felt the need to get her girl-cum on their face.

The twin in her mouth was the first to finish, shooting a jet of hot cream down her throat. The other twin came from just her hand (as a high school girl, Kaycee was an expert in handjobs), shooting his cum across her breasts. A few minutes later, Devon grabbed onto her hips and slammed her down, somehow fitting all of his mammoth cock inside of her, and they both shuddered in orgasm.

John and Bret were the only ones left, and Kaycee wasn't ready to quit yet. Bret scooped her up, still impaling her ass, and spread her legs wide. He offered her cunt, raw and just-fucked, to John -- a gift, but also a challenge. John took it, walking up and thrusting right into Kaycee. She wrapped her legs around John, being entirely supported by the two strong men embedded in her, being fucked in mid-air.

They each thrust into her hard, and Kaycee was caught between their two hard bodies, slicked with sweat and cum. They each pounded her, constantly getting harder and faster, and she found herself coming again, entering into one long orgasm. She screwed her eyes shut and just enjoyed the feelings crashing through her. She lost control of her body and could only hold on.

It was a contest between John and Bret, a contest of virility, with Kaycee getting all the spoils. They gritted their teeth and thrust into her more, hearing her shrieks of mind-shattering pleasure only as though they were far away. In the end it ended up a bit of a draw, with both men slamming their hips into her one final time and shooting a creamy load into Kaycee's innards.

The two boys let her down gently, which was good because Kaycee wasn't sure she could stand right now. She didn't know whether she was ever so satisfied in her life. She felt like she had just fucked the Platonic ideal of Man, and he was a stud. She lay on the bench, her body loose, and just basked in the afterglow. Kaycee thought that she could die right now and be perfectly happy.

"So," Bret said. "Are we still going to see that movie?"

"Oh yeah," Kaycee said. "But I was thinking about bringing John along too. Actually, how about all you guys come? The more the merrier, I always say. Unless you're busy tonight?"

None of them were busy, of course, and all nodded eagerly.

Kaycee got up, her legs still wobbly. "I need to hit the showers, actually, but once I'm done we'll go. Actually, I think I might call up my dad and brother and invite them along. And maybe Mister... no, he's just weird. Actually, if you guys can think of any other guys who might want to go out with us, give them a call."

Deep inside her, Kaycee had always thought that excess would ring hollow after a while, that if your dreams came true you would eventually get sick of them. Maybe that was true, but right now she was having a blast. Sure, the guys weren't the brightest, but she preferred a big cock to a big brain any day. She could see why John had left her so lonely in the past life -- how couldn't he, with his dreams blossoming around him, and so many women to fuck? But unlike John, Kaycee didn't have to worry about how many times a day she could get it up. She would keep everyone happy, most of all herself. She just hoped that she never woke up from this dream.

As she walked bow-legged towards the showers, Kaycee turned around and winked at the five boys behind her. "And if you guys play your cards right, you might all get lucky!"