Kayla

Story Info
Divorced man finds lust with his daughter's friend.
1k words
3.32
179.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had a raging hard-on all week with no end in sight. It was a tough time. What can I say? I was newly divorced, hadn't been laid in months. And just to aggravate the situation, my daughter, Jess, and her friends spent every waking minute of their lives hanging around the house and swimming in the pool.

Hey, I'll be honest. I didn't exactly discourage the situation. It was the summer after their graduation. I rationalized they needed a place to hang out and blow off some steam before college. On the other hand...let's face it. My daughter's friends were smoking hot. It wasn't exactly unpleasant watching all their little bikinied bottoms bouncing around all afternoon. And, man, I gotta tell ya. It tapped into something in me. Something I didn't even know I had.

There was one girl in particular. Kayla. She really caught my eye. She had long, light brown hair she kept up in a ponytail a lot of the time. Just perfect. When she walked, her ass swayed back and forth invitingly. And she wore this little black two-piece that showed off the flat stomach and faultless breasts she had to go with it. Kayla was Jess's best friend and slept over quite a bit. Again, not a situation I exactly discouraged. I masturbated furiously fantasizing that Kayla would sneak into my bedroom, fantasizing that she too fantasized about me and couldn't resist a taste of forbidden fruit.

It was the morning after one of those sleepovers that it happened. I woke up with a raging erection imagining what I would do to Kayla. My erection thrust against the fabric of my pajama bottoms as I made my coffee and it persisted as I sat down at the table to read the paper. But I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was fucking Kayla.

Then she walked into the kitchen. My heart leapt. I knew the wrongness of it, but I wanted to tell her what I felt. What I wanted.

"Hi Mr. G," she said. "Can I have a piece?" she said.

"What?"

"The paper. Can I read a piece of that?"

"Sure," I said. She came over and grabbed the life section. She was wearing sweats and a tight fitting pink nightshirt with little lacey frills at the bottom. It came down to about her navel. A few inches of skin were visible between the bottom of the shirt and the top of her sweat pants. Her breasts pushed softly against the fabric of the shirt and I thought I could see the outline of her nipples through it. God, I wanted her!

"Where's Jess?" I asked.

"Humm? Still sleeping." She was bent over at the breakfast bar reading, her back to me. Her shirt pulled up a little and I could see the small of her back and the barest hint of her ass. The combination of the tight shirt and the sweats really accented the flair of her waist and a bit of her thong peeked out. She had no idea what she was doing to me. I couldn't take it anymore.

I got up and in one swift motion I had my cock out and walked over to her. I pinned her up against the counter. "Shh," I said. I ran my hands up under her breasts...first over her shirt, then under. I rolled a nipple between my fingers. Within seconds they were rock hard. She was startled and struggled a bit. "Mr. G...!," she said.

"I'm sorry, Kayla," I said. "I'm sorry. Oh, god." My cocking was resting right in the crack of her ass, which was still covered by the sweats. I swiftly pulled her pants and panties down to her thigh. My cock nestled between her bare ass cheeks. Frantically I reached down and lined it up with her entranced and thrust forward. I was surprised to find she was a little aroused. I thrust against her roughly, driving into her. I felt like an animal, like I was out of my mind. After a few tries I thrust all the way into her. Her pussy was at once smooth and inviting, yet tight like a vice. I felt swollen beyond belief with desire. I knew I was not going to last long.

Again and again I drove into her. The counter was conveniently about waist level and she bent over obligingly, resting her head on her arms. I held her by her waist. Every once in a while I ran my hands up to her breasts. I looked down admiringly at her perfect young ass as I pistoned into her. "Oh, God," she said. "Oh, God." I felt her pussy contract and her body stiffen as she climaxed. Even more aroused I fucked her harder, so hard her feet started to come off the floor.

"Kayla. Oh, god, Kayla. I'm gonna cum."

Like a switch got flipped, she started to struggle again. "Mr. G, no," she moaned. "No." But it was no use. I pinned her up against the counter, driving deep. I felt the waves of pleasure cresting inevitably toward orgasm. I heard a yelp from the entryway. "Dad..?" Jess stood watching in horror.

"Oh, honeeeeyyy...." I said as I thrust one last time into Kayla. I felt my cum spurt deep into her as my orgasm came over me. I was mad with pleasure, completely gone. I pressed Kayla up against the counter and erupted into her over and over until my climax was complete.

After a few minutes the spell passed and I realized what had happened. In tears, Kayla wriggled out from under me and ran out of the room. My daughter stood looking at me with shock and disappointment. "Jess.." I said. But she just shook her head at me and went after her friend.

That was pretty much the end of the pool parties and sleepovers. Jess went to live with her mom after that. We haven't talked much since. Kayla and I are expecting our first child together. But that's another story.