Kayla and Her 10 Perfect Toes

Story Info
He has fun with best friend's sister's feet.
1.8k words
4.57
77k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 12/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
479 Followers

"So I leaned over, farted and Silly String flew out my ass," Kayla said, snapping me back to reality.

I pulled my attention from staring her feet and looked directly at her. I didn't realize how obvious I'd been.

"Good to see you're back," she laughed. "So are you going to listen or just ogle my feet?"

"I wasn't ogling your feet," I said much too quickly and defensively.

"Doug, we've known each other since I was 13 and you were 16. You've always been checking out my feet."

She had a point. Her brother Kevin and I met and became friends during our sophomore year in High School, 15 years previous.

From the first time I'd met her, I had been obsessed with her feet. They were size 8, each toe in plump and beautiful. Her toes were always painted a vibrant color, pink, orange, blue or purple. In the all years I'd known her, I could count the times on one hand that she wasn't either barefoot or wearing a pair of flip flops.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"I think it's kind of hot, actually," she admitted. "At first it was a little weird. I mean even then, I was used to guys staring at my chest. For the longest time I thought you were into my legs, but you would stare when I was wearing jeans too."

"Sorry to creep you out," I told her, genuinely embarrassed.

"No worries," she laughed. "Can I tell you something?"

I nodded.

"I had no idea that there were guys into feet. When I was 18, I read somewhere about foot fetishes. Everything sort of fell into place, I did some research and the idea of having my feet licked and toes sucked on, by you, started to really turn me on."

Her little confession left me speechless.

"Oh don't look at me like that," she chastised. "You can't tell me you've never thought about sucking on my toes." She rolled her ankles and flexed her bright blue painted toes for emphasis.

"Yes I have," I admitted, deciding this would not be a good time to try and play it cool.

"That's cool," she smiled as she took a long sip of her beer.

"Hey you two," her brother Kevin shouted from his spot behind the barbeque. "Are both of you going to be unsociable the entire week?"

We were at Kevin's lake house. It had been a tradition ever since Kevin bought the place, the family would get together for the week, drink a lot, play in the lake, eat way too much food and catch up on everyone's lives.

The year before, Kayla had been there with her husband. They'd gotten divorced not too long afterwards. It was one of those good news/bad news situations. The good news, both of us were single and it had just become obvious, both of us were attracted to the other. The bad news; she was my best friend's sister...

"Ready to go up and be sociable?" she asked starting to get up.

"I'll be up in a couple of minutes," I answered. I then tried to think of something other than Kayla's feet, so my hard on would subside. It didn't help when she looked at me, then down my body to the tent like bulge in my shorts.

"Did I make you hard, talking about feet?" she asked in mock innocence.

"Yes you did, you tease."

"Not this week."

"What do you mean not this week?"

"Do you think I came down here to see family?" she answered incredulously. "Go over my fucked up year time and time again with everyone. No, I came here to see you and to get laid...Also by you!"

That didn't help my hard on situation one bit.

"Wow," was the best answer I could think of at the time.

"So other than the obvious, what would help soften him up?"

"Just give me a minute or two," I answered.

She started humming the theme to Jeopardy. After a couple of bars, she reached over and placed her hand in my lap. I breathed a sigh of relief as I glanced over my shoulder and saw that no one was watching.

"Doesn't seem to want to go down," she said as she gave my cock a quick squeeze.

"Not while your hand is there it won't," I reminded her.

"I've got an idea," she told me as she took her hand away. "Close your eyes."

I closed them.

"Clear my cute little toes from your mind....I want you to think back to when you arrived here today....Picture Aunt Helen running over to give you a hug, her arms above her head, her 'Bingo Wings' flapping as she threw her arms around you and gave you that big, scratchy old lady mustache kiss on the cheek."

Son of a bitch...it worked.

"So how did I do?" she asked.

"Great, I think you turned me a little gay with that one."

We got up from the dock and joined the rest of the family. Kayla joined the other women on the patio while I hung with Kevin.

"She wants you dude," he said, handing me a fresh beer.

"She's your sister," I reminded him.

"If she wasn't my sister," he asked quietly. "Would you?"

Friends sister or not, I wanted Kayla so bad it hurt. She stood 5' 6" tall, weighed 125 lbs. Had the kind of skin, that when she tanned, made you want to go up and touch her. Her hair had always framed her perfect face with curly blonde locks. Quite simply she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever known.

"In a heartbeat," I admitted.

"You do realize she's a grown woman, don't you? It's not like she's a virginal little kid. If you want to go for it, I don't have a problem."

"That's mighty big of you," I laughed, desperately wanting him to drop the subject.

I helped him carry the steaks over to the table.

"Kayla you're sitting by Doug," Denise, Kevin's wife informed us.

Dinner was, pretty much uneventful, with the exception of Kayla's bare leg brushing against mine under the table. Occasionally she would slip her bare foot out of her flip flops and run her toes across my ankle and foot.

All in all, it worked out pretty good for me, as it kept me distracted enough to not laugh every time Aunt Carol raised her arms.

After dinner, the family gravitated to the den; we all took turns catching everyone up on what had been happening to us over the past year. At one point, Kayla, who was sitting with me on one of the love seats, placed her legs across my lap.

"Doug, would you mind massaging my feet?" she asked innocently. "They are really sore."

Her feet were incredibly soft. I slowly and gently rubbed her feet. I started at her heels, worked her arches for a while before settling in on the balls of her feet and her sexy little toes taking each bright pink digit between my fingers, massaging them thoroughly.

As the evening wore on, one by one people started heading off to bed. The last to leave were Kevin and Denise, both giving us sly looks as they said their goodnights.

"Lick them," Kayla purred the moment our hosts were out of earshot.

I pressed her feet together, raised them to my mouth and slowly ran my tongue over the tips of her toes.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she whispered softly.

Separating them, I held her right foot in my hand, first sucking on her big toe and working my way over to her smallest. Coming back the other way, I concentrated my licking to her underside of each sexy digit. She let out a gasp as I gently raked my teeth the length of her second toe.

"God this is turning me on," she panted.

"Me too," I assured her.

She pressed her right foot onto my throbbing hard on, grasping and stroking my cock with her toes, while I licked and kissed her left foot. An almost violent shiver went through her body as I sucked and licked all of her toes at once.

"Your turn," she told me.

Taking her foot from my mouth, she placed it on my chest and gently pushed me back against the arm of the couch. She ran her foot down my body until both feet were sitting on my crotch.

"Unzip your shorts," she told me after a few futile attempts at working the zipper with her feet.

She pushed my hand away as I unzipped and started to fish my hard on out of my shorts. It took her a few attempts, each one of them an exquisite tease, before she was able to free my cock with just her feet. Once it was out, she held it against my body with one foot while she stroked up and down my shaft with the other.

"My foot is a little dry for this," she remarked.

Thinking she wanted me to lick her foot again, I grasped it in my hand, only to have her pull it away.

"I'll take care of that," she smiled.

I was mesmerized as I watched her pull her right foot to her own mouth and sensuously coat, not only her toes but the bottoms of her feet with saliva. My cock twitched as she put her spit slickened foot back on it.

"Oh...you liked that, huh?"

All I could do was moan, as I watched her get her other foot wet. She then wrapped both of her feet around my rigid cock and started stroking with a slow and steady motion.

The combination of Kayla jacking me off with her feet and watching her pinch and pull on her own nipples, through her shirt, had me close to cumming in no time.

"My feet are getting dry again," she whispered. "Want me to get them wet again?"

Part of me didn't exactly relish the idea of her breaking the perfect rhythm we had going, but another part really loved watching her suck on her own toes.

Sight won out over touch, I nodded my head in agreement.

"Here's what makes all those years of yoga worth it," she told me.

I sat awestruck as she shifted her body slightly and, without removing her feet, leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. Grabbing her ankles, she stroked her feet even faster up and down my rod. I watched her pink little tongue run over the head of my cock, her toes and then back to my cock. She would take it out of her mouth, run her lips down the length of my shaft down to where her feet were hold it, then slide them back up and make it disappear into her mouth again.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned, seconds before my cock erupted in her mouth.

She let, what she couldn't swallow; seep from between her lips and onto her feet. Once I was done shooting, she once again raised each foot to her lips and licked them clean.

"So," she said as she finished licking up the last drops of my cum from her toes. "Your bedroom or mine for round two?"

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
479 Followers